PDA

View Full Version : 1002 posts!!!

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Ha, including this one the MW board has now 1002 posts!!! Keep it up.

Kiran
November 18th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Woohoo!!!! :Hbounce:clap

Stargazer
November 18th, 2008, 03:41 PM
:yahoo:1004 posts with only 25 members :jaw:.....Congrats Peter,it's time you removed that tag reading 'this forum is testing'....:Hbounce :drinks :clap :yahoo:

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Actually 21 there are only 21 official registered members. Just take a look at the Members List.

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Boy, we sure can talk...and it's good thing we can't get enough of each others company!! HE-HE!! :Hbounce :drinks

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah................................................:laugh:

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Nope we are all members only 21 that show up in that list.

As for testing..... well we are still testing BUT I suppose we can take the Testingtext off... Anyone have an idea on what we could replace it with OR just leave it off till it's next needed?

Ahh nice posting everyone, hope your enjoying the board. With only a few friends here so far we are doing really well don't you think?, Just shows you what a free mind and free forums can do eh?
Some forums have MANY times our members but not the posts to match wonder why?...
(You will agree with only me, love who I love, say things we agree with or be banned/deleted/nuked for I am the law! LOL what A JOKE!:down:)

:laugh:

Edit that last statement was not aimed at any reputable forum currently on the inter web.

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Boy, we sure can talk...and it's good thing we can't get enough of each others company!! HE-HE!! :Hbounce :drinks

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah................................................:laugh:

Aha!!!! You just gave me an idea. We need a "blah, blah, blah..." smiley!!!!

Gonna post one in the smiley's thread. hehehehe

Jester Black
November 18th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Just shows you what a free mind and free forums can do eh?
Some forums have MANY times our members but not the posts to match wonder why?...
(You will agree with only me, love who I love, say things we agree with or be banned/deleted/nuked for I am the law! LOL what A JOKE!:down:)

yeah really and theres only so many ways you can say the same thing over and over and over again. Combine that with that I am the law attitude and it becomes dogma. Thats always fun :baseball_gif::censored::baseball_gif:

SoulChild
November 18th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Nope we are all members only 21 that show up in that list.

As for testing..... well we are still testing BUT I suppose we can take the Testingtext off... Anyone have an idea on what we could replace it with OR just leave it off till it's next needed?

Ahh nice posting everyone, hope your enjoying the board. With only a few friends here so far we are doing really well don't you think?, Just shows you what a free mind and free forums can do eh?

Edit that last statement was not aimed at any reputable forum currently on the inter web.

Wow, this is great! This site is going to grow for sure! I am enjoying it right now with the least amount of members....it's like group theropy...LOL (j/k) I am glad we all know each other, and have gotten to know each other...and the fun part is going to be meeting new people.

Sphinx, I think God's Toy has been doing most the talking lately...(j/k) or, he just wants to have the upper hand in the amount of posts to date...LOL

I was just at over 1000 posts on the old forum, and I thought I would never catch up to Nathan....and now I got him beat!...LOL

Oh, and the reason why I quoted you god's toy, because the last statement you and Jester made was funny! and true! :worship

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hey now, Lorri has more posts than me!! I'll get her!

But yea I do have a load...

:mr_cool

SoulChild
November 18th, 2008, 10:35 PM
I know, Crystallorri is on top of it!..LOL I think you guys are having a race!...LOL

But, even though I am starting out a little slow...and I am sorry, but these are the busy months for retail...and you know with the days being all short, and with the cold temperatures...I just want to stay in bed!...LOL but, during the warm months, I have much time on my hands...and thats when you see more posts from me.

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Well whenever you get to post I'll enjoy reading them!

Peace to you

Peter

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 10:43 PM
...(You will agree with only me, love who I love, say things we agree with or be banned/deleted/nuked for I am the law! LOL what A JOKE!:down:)

:worship

'Oh?!'.........Were you insinuating something?...he-he...*as she skips off*

Aha!!!! You just gave me an idea. We need a "blah, blah, blah..." smiley!!!!

Gonna post one in the smiley's thread. hehehehe

Great!! Maybe the big boss will upload that little bugger!? :)

yeah really and theres only so many ways you can say the same thing over and over and over again. Combine that with that I am the law attitude and it becomes dogma. Thats always fun :baseball_gif::censored::baseball_gif:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...I was just at over 1000 posts on the old forum, and I thought I would never catch up to Nathan....and now I got him beat!...LOL....

He-He....you're such an athlete...always racing to the finish line...:)

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 10:48 PM
....But, even though I am starting out a little slow...and I am sorry....

Funny I kinda feel the same....

but these are the busy months for retail...and you know with the days being all short, and with the cold temperatures...I just want to stay in bed!...LOL but, during the warm months, I have much time on my hands...and thats when you see more posts from me.

I totally dig what you're saying SoulChild...yeah, be thankful you don't live in CT...the winters can really drag!

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM
:worship

'Oh?!'.........Were you insinuating something?...he-he...*as she skips off*

Me? Naa, I was just laying down the law! :laugh:

Great!! Maybe the big boss will upload that little bugger!? :)

will see if I can find one. :)

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Hey now, Lorri has more posts than me!! I'll get her!

But yea I do have a load...

:mr_cool

What the... :blink: And i was trying to get closer to your posts. I really got to do my best now to keep up with you.

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Me? Naa, I was just laying down the law! :laugh:

*with a blank voice* :worship I will kiss thy feet, I will worship the ground thy walks :worship

Just joking!!

will see if I can find one. :)

COOL and Thanks Boss! :)

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I so agree with your thinking right now !!... :clap MORE! :clap

lol

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM
What the... :blink: And i was trying to get closer to your posts. I really got to do my best now to keep up with you.

*Male voice over loud speaker....cheering in the background*

AH, Yes, folks this has been a close race indeed, Crystallorri has been in lead but is closely followed by God's Toy, in third place we have Mathius Quest and it looks like Mathius Quest is making an attempt to take over the lead...

Ah, it's been a neck and neck race folks!!

little bird
November 18th, 2008, 11:08 PM
*with a blank voice* :worship I will kiss thy feet, I will worship the ground thy walks :worship

Just joking!!

COOL and Thanks Boss! :)

Oh don't do that. Don't feed the ego!!! :laugh He loves that kind of attention.

Credit where credit is due. It is the members that make this what it is and we should all be proud. Well maybe not me so much coz I barely get a chance to post but even so, you're all doing a great job as members to be involved and the quality of what we have here is second to none!!

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 11:10 PM
*Male voice over loud speaker....cheering in the background*

AH, Yes, folks this has been a close race indeed, Crystallorri has been in lead but is closely followed by God's Toy, in third place we have Mathius Quest and it looks like Mathius Quest is making an attempt to take over the lead...

Ah, it's been a neck and neck race folks!!

Alright, this is post 1037 on MW. HA!!! And the 148th post for me.

lol... now you really got me laughing, Polly.

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Oh don't do that. Don't feed the ego!!! :laugh He loves that kind of attention.

*Oh!!* Sorry Kiera!!...I couldn't resist...*I had another forum in mind*, I had to poke some fun!! he-he! :)

Okay, no more ego feeding for GT! :laugh:

Jester Black
November 18th, 2008, 11:26 PM
:mr_coolawright...well ill just hang in the background here and take bets on the outcome like the good New Yorker that I am...who wants odds

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 11:53 PM
:mr_coolawright...well ill just hang in the background here and take bets on the outcome like the good New Yorker that I am...who wants odds

I am betting on Mathius Quest...he dragged a bit in the beginning, but he's making up for lost time... :laugh:

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Okay... Let the chatting begin. :drool: :gathering: :laugh:

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I am betting on Mathius Quest...he dragged a bit in the beginning, but he's making up for lost time... :laugh:

:blink: Oh you bet i'll make it up. :gathering:

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 12:24 AM

Hmmmm... First i'm going to get some sleep because i am exhausted. I didn't sleep much the last two days. 3 hours maximum.

After that i'll see if i can come up with something for the text. Or you could indeed just delete the testingtext if the testing is over.

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 12:28 AM
One forum update to do :Eeksign: (Bring us up to 3.74) and we should be done for now.

BUT for right now it's :sleep: time for the GT man!

Night all.

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 08:12 AM
Ahem...coughs...are ye all insinuating that I can talk for Ireland??!! lol

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 08:13 AM
And you know...one thing I never look at is the number of posts by anyone really....nice we all get on so well and can talk about whatever we feel like talking about :)

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 01:07 PM
And you know...one thing I never look at is the number of posts by anyone really....nice we all get on so well and can talk about whatever we feel like talking about :)

That's what it's all about, sweetheart. Having a great time on MW with our best friends and to chat away. :gathering:

But still I will continue with the race. :crazy It's just too much fun. Hehehe....:pilot:

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Nice new avatar you got there, Lorri. :drool:

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks honey...I have always loved dragons and have them all over my home :)

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Credit where credit is due. It is the members that make this what it is and we should all be proud. Well maybe not me so much coz I barely get a chance to post but even so, you're all doing a great job as members to be involved and the quality of what we have here is second to none!!

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

Fair play to you Kiera! Totally agree...these boys and their competitiveness eh??? :rolleyes:

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Never said you could talk for Ireland.... But yea it's what I meant! Ha ha

It's all good Lorri, you dont need to keep your eye on the post count, that's what man are for!

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Never said you could talk for Ireland.... But yea it's what I meant! Ha ha

It's all good Lorri, you dont need to keep your eye on the post count, that's what man are for!

:Eeksign: and all this time I thought you were hear to obey my will!!! muuhhhaahhhaaa Just kidding...well I guess we have to give you something to do! :computer

I am so loving these smilies!!!!!

Mr B
November 20th, 2008, 10:12 PM
What the... :blink: Over 1200 posts now!!! That's +200 posts in two days time. :gathering: :clap

Keep it up everybody, great work. :drinks

Narnia
November 20th, 2008, 10:23 PM
*Male voice over loud speaker...cheering in background*

And, here they come folks, rounding the bend with Crystallorri with a strong lead over God's Toy in second place and trailing behind is Mathius Quest in third place, and it's looking grim for Mathius Quest with Sphinx in forth place fast approaching....boy it's been a neck and neck race indeed!!

*more loud cheering*

Mr B
November 20th, 2008, 10:29 PM
:blink:

*Runs to the kitchen to get some more of his special gasoline..... Coffee!!!!*

Let's go hyper baby!!!! :D :pilot:

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 12:41 AM
And the GT man unleashes his secret weapon, espresso! that's pure concentrated coffee goodness to help him on his way.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 12:46 AM
And the GT man unleashes his secret weapon, espresso! that's pure concentrated coffee goodness to help him on his way.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

:blink:

Look guys, the most awesome and funny Admin on the world is going hyper. :laugh:

*MQ runs back to the kitchen again*
Must.... have..... another.......... coffee. Can't....... resist.....

Narnia
November 21st, 2008, 12:50 AM
*that's it...I am going for the sugar bowl!!*

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 12:56 AM
Alright, you asked for it. I'll go for coffee, Cola and Red Bull. :pilot: :gathering:

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
:shout: HOLY CRAP!!!

NOT coffee, Cola and Red Bull??????

The GT man is stunned by this move and has nothing to counteract the awesome powers of coffee, Cola and Red bull, he must run and hide from this formidable new adversary.:bolt:

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 01:31 PM
Hehehehehehehehe!!!!!

MQ still has another secret weapon just in case the mix of coffee, cola and Red Bull fails. :D

Hint: It's totally free, really costs nothing and gives unlimited power and energy.

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 06:16 PM
What could this be? The GT man asks himself....

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 06:19 PM
What could this be? The GT man asks himself....

Okay... I'll tell you what my last secret weapon is.

It's........................:

Love

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 06:23 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA... I see.

Narnia
November 21st, 2008, 07:56 PM
Ah...yes, Football/Soccer players have been known to use this same tactic before a big game....hmm, they usually end up winning!

SoulChild
November 22nd, 2008, 02:37 AM
Okay, I am catching up guys! Watch out now! she is cooking, and she is on fire...just absolutley HOT!!! LOLOLOL and nathan ( I told him it would be a while before I get used to his new screen name) told me he would become loyal to these boards....so, I think he excepted my challenge...(j/k) just kidding...but, I will be watching you nathan! and don't think you can beat me with your Prayer, and Shalotts wisdom....because I have something in mind for that!....Just kidding, I am completely joking! I am just having fun. Just want to let you guys know that Nathan and Peter were the first to greet me, when I joined the EMB, and I will love them forever for that. As well as Little Bird, and Lorri! thanks for the welcome! You see what happened? You see yall got me, and I am not going anywhere!

Rana
November 22nd, 2008, 07:25 AM
:):hi::drinks:hello::clap::drool: sheesh ..so many posts already !! we rock !! im posting in a few places i know so we'll see what family comes home !!

SoulChild
November 22nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
I posted this site on my bulletin board on My Space page. so, hopefully some of my good friends there will join us as well. :gathering:

Mr B
November 23rd, 2008, 02:06 AM
Alright, i'm off to get some more coffee. Lorri is still taking the lead with 303 posts followed by God's Toy on second place with 254 posts.
Geez, those two can chat away. :gathering:

I got to cath up somehow being on the third place with Polly not far behind me.

Okay, time to do some more :gathering:

SoulChild
November 23rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
Okay, but even though I may seem far behing.....when I catch that second wind...I will be like that Jamiacan Olympic runner, or the Multi Medal Swimming guy! You see how they all just had this spurt at the end of the race! yeah, thats like Soulchild...I will catch up...I will!...hahaha:girl_yes3 (1):hahaha

God's Toy
November 23rd, 2008, 02:46 AM
Well guys you better get chatting while I'm gone to bed as it's the ONLY time you will get lol!

Ok we yep I'm off to bed now so night all :)

:)

Tzvika
November 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Congrats! It wears off when you realize you actually got that far because you have no life :D

Tzvika
November 24th, 2008, 04:55 PM
The GT man is stunned
Addressing yourself in 3rd person Peter? Starting to develop delusions of grandure are we?

God's Toy
November 24th, 2008, 06:25 PM
You know it minion! Now on your knees if you want in to this club!

Narnia
November 24th, 2008, 09:31 PM
What made me smile today...you ask...? Seeing Tzvika here on MW and being his usual self, ah it's really feeling like home now!! :Hbounce

Kiran
November 25th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Hmm this thread still going???
Well if we're going to go down that road....321 and still growing!!! :yahoo::hyper2:

God's Toy
November 25th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Oh don't you post numbers to me Lorri I'll be posting like a mad thing now!

Well ok I wont as I still have a lot to do here but i'll get ya!

By the way, we are getting very close to 2000 posts now lol

Kiran
November 25th, 2008, 01:03 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Couldn't resist sticking my oar in there...lol
Like I said, trust you boys to be so competitive!!!!

Mr B
November 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM
What made me smile today...you ask...? Seeing Tzvika here on MW and being his usual self, ah it's really feeling like home now!! :Hbounce
:blink: Posted in the wrong thread, sweets? :crazy :laugh3:

Hmm this thread still going???
Well if we're going to go down that road....321 and still growing!!! :yahoo::hyper2:

Hehehehehehe.... We try to keep as many threads alive as we can, honey.
:blink: 321 post? Geez, Lorri what's your secret weapon?

Tzvika
November 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Polly you're gonna make me cry :D

Kiran
November 25th, 2008, 03:49 PM
:blink: 321 post? Geez, Lorri what's your secret weapon?

I'm in my home territory honey :D Now I can really be me and talk about everything openly without any fear of derision or ridicule :) :Hbounce:Hbounce:Hbounce

Genesis
November 25th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I like the happy-bouncy-talkative Lorri. LOL. Definately seeing more of her personality here then I ever did on the EMB.

I like it much! Rock on sista friend!

And I know Peter didnt want us to put out numbers, but Heh, check our Member growth (last as checked) 38 memebers, but get this, they're all active!
That shows alot in a forum.

Narnia
November 26th, 2008, 01:18 AM
:blink: Posted in the wrong thread, sweets? :crazy :laugh3:

That can be blamed on the computer.....it's been driving me batty these last few days!! :crazy:

Kiran
November 26th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I like the happy-bouncy-talkative Lorri. LOL. Definately seeing more of her personality here then I ever did on the EMB.

I like it much! Rock on sista friend!

And I know Peter didnt want us to put out numbers, but Heh, check our Member growth (last as checked) 38 memebers, but get this, they're all active!
That shows alot in a forum.

Aww...thanks Gen. Yes I found it a bit restrictive being me and so many issues that could come up...at least here I can really be me!! OMG do you think the world is ready for the real me???? :laugh::Eeksign::Eeksign:

Tzvika
November 26th, 2008, 04:15 PM
If the world has survived me and Gen in our wild days, it can survive anything. And i'm talking about nuclear catastrophy proportions here :D.

Kiran
November 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Oh yes I remember your contributions to comments!!! Good to have you here honey and I did miss your rapier wit!!!! :clap

Tzvika
November 26th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks Lorri, its cool seeing you more umm...bouncy and talkative, as Gen so elegantly put it :)

Genesis
November 26th, 2008, 07:21 PM
If the world has survived me and Gen in our wild days, it can survive anything. And i'm talking about nuclear catastrophy proportions here :D.

You aint kidding. We were Peter's and any moderators worst nightmare for a while there.
Good thing we are mature and past out childish ways! :D

Haha... yeah right.
Its just less dramatic.

:girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 07:24 PM
And look how you turned out? Wait, how did you turn out? My God, what have I done giving you super powers?

Tzvika
November 26th, 2008, 08:22 PM
And look how you turned out? Wait, how did you turn out? My God, what have I done giving you super powers?
Really? I dont remember being exposed to nuclear cosmic radiation from outer space...:blink:

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Yes you DONT remember :girl_yes3 (1):... keep telling yourself that.

Narnia
November 26th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Really? I dont remember being exposed to nuclear cosmic radiation from outer space...:blink:

Well, with the job you have....*Mr. X-Ray Man*, you're bound to gain some sort of 'super natural powers' sooner or later......:Eeksign:

Narnia
November 26th, 2008, 10:17 PM
*hsigh*...Mann, I am seriously slacking in my post count these days...it's even a wonder I can even keep up with you guys!

Genesis
November 27th, 2008, 12:29 AM
You know, to tell you the truth, I am kinda glad to look at my post count and not have it nearly a 1000 posts in front of everyone else.
Makes me look less psychotic :D

God's Toy
November 27th, 2008, 12:50 AM
I give you 6 months!:laugh:

Narnia
November 27th, 2008, 02:40 PM
You know, to tell you the truth, I am kinda glad to look at my post count and not have it nearly a 1000 posts in front of everyone else.
Makes me look less psychotic :D

Yeah, you were soo close to the 5000 mark on the EMB too....hey maybe you'll get that chance here!

And, no we don't think you're a psycho....not in the least!..............................:laugh:

Tzvika
November 27th, 2008, 03:55 PM
185 posts after only a month?! I think it took me 6 months to reach a 100. But that's only because i'm slow :D

Genesis
November 27th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I give you 6 months!:laugh:

I think not. I'm riding this one out nice and easy!

(7 1/2 months :D )

Genesis
November 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah, you were soo close to the 5000 mark on the EMB too....hey maybe you'll get that chance here!

And, no we don't think you're a psycho....not in the least!..............................:laugh:

To tell you the truth, I couldnt tell you my ending post count. I stopped counting when I hit 2000 :D

God's Toy
November 27th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Funny thing was I was behind Gen by about 1000 posts, at one time I got almost to within 500 but she came back from (how do you say,) self imposed exile and blow me out of the water. :laugh:

Guys,

You want to know a secret? You can see whose leading in the 'thanks for that posts' ranks too by looking in the member list... :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
November 27th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Guys,

You want to know a secret? You can see whose leading in the 'thanks for that posts' ranks too by looking in the member list... :girl_yes3 (1):

:blink: Don't get it.... Can't see that what you mean..... :blink:

God's Toy
November 27th, 2008, 07:51 PM
You gotta look for it...:laugh: