PDA

View Full Version : Set your mood!

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 09:03 PM
No really, you can let us all know what mood your is now by looking to the top right of the screen, click on 'my mood' and from then on all your posts will show us how your feeling!

Silly? Yes,
Fun? Yes!
pointless? Maybe, but FUN! Oh yes!

OK please remember this is only on test right now and it could not make it past the testing stage.

Narnia
October 18th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Set the mood!? For what!? A romantic dinner? :girl_blush2 Hey! It's getting kinda hot in here *oh wait minute* that's the woodstove - never mind!

I'm in the mood for :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 18th, 2009, 10:59 PM
I like it. More cool stuff.
:)

Mr. Brightside
October 18th, 2009, 11:03 PM
I like it, its cool :spinny:

Although "DEAD" ......??? thats some mood :wacko1:

Krash
October 18th, 2009, 11:59 PM
More toys for God's Toy....

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 01:09 AM
Hey my toys are your toys.

Krash
October 19th, 2009, 01:11 AM
You know what I forgot to say? One thing I like on V-bulletin is the 'thanks' feature.

It helps you when someone posts something and you like it, you thank them instead of writing a post, or you can do so in addition to a post. I don' t know, but it is a cool feature.

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Yep I agree it's handy to have but it's not a 'feature' as such it's a hack (as in it's non supported code modification) Here we use Karma, This icon-- http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/images_black/buttons/reputation.gif (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/reputation.php?p=13356) -- (or rep) for the same job.

Krash
October 19th, 2009, 06:23 AM
I see...

So you like to do everything... wait for it... above board?

http://www.canpages.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dr-evil.jpg

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 06:26 AM
If it means stable code then yep! oh and :biglaugh.2:!!

Krash
October 19th, 2009, 06:31 AM
If it means stable code then yep! oh and :biglaugh.2:!!

Have you heard Andru Donalds new song? It is called stop the pain. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andru-Donalds/51919603506

I know it is off topic. But I was listening to it while I posted here.

It is good to see the boards growing. GT, is the membership growing? I imagine it is all word of mouth, as most members are from the EMB days..

Considering everything that we have discussed in the past, it is good to see you with your own little corner of the web again... never forget that I appreciate you a lot my friend. We may not agree on everything, but I have always respected you, Ms. Little Bird, and of course Little Toy.

Now that I have done the sucking up thing... I have to find Aussie...:drink:

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 06:55 AM
He he, just for you will drift off topic just this once. :)
Thanks for the link, No, I've not heard it yet (it's on my to do list I promise)

As for membership, it's one of those things, we always love new members to join up and no one (not even Ex other forum members that are sick of all the bull and pestering) is turned away but we are mindful to keep the family and community closeness and spirit we enjoy here so we don't shout about the forum all that much.

Thanks for your kind words, it's good to have you round but I draw the line at Aussie! :7hit (1):

BlueStar
October 19th, 2009, 02:31 PM
COOOOL :)

I can never figure out what mood I'm actually in. I have trouble fitting my moods into words. So this will pose a fun challenge . I love the big chunky new smilies by the way. Great stuff GT :drink::radar.1::spinny:

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Happy to see this is going down well :)

I'm going to move this thread to our new Noticeboard (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15) Sub-forum.

Enjoy! :radar.1:

Krash
October 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM
He he, just for you will drift off topic just this once. :)
Thanks for the link, No, I've not heard it yet (it's on my to do list I promise)

As for membership, it's one of those things, we always love new members to join up and no one (not even Ex other forum members that are sick of all the bull and pestering) is turned away but we are mindful to keep the family and community closeness and spirit we enjoy here so we don't shout about the forum all that much.

Thanks for your kind words, it's good to have you round but I draw the line at Aussie! :7hit (1):
That is very cool. I realized after I sent this I could have done a private message, so I apologize to anyone else who read this and was like :confused.3:.
You seem to have fulfilled your goal of keeping a family atmosphere. That is cool.
Aussie is always around, Peter. Sorry! You made that mistake when I Krash(ed) your boards. :)

What new toys will God's Toy come up with in the future... 3D Forum interface? Sub forum for hippies? Make your own song forum? Mysterious Wisdom Banking? I bet you like the sound of that last one. I wouldn't mind getting in on that though....

Narnia
October 19th, 2009, 07:39 PM
'Mysterious Wisdom Banking' ... oh that got me laughing hard .... :7hit (1): :biglaugh.2:

Krash
October 19th, 2009, 08:14 PM
It makes sense though,

Customer - "What happened to my money?"
GT - "It has gone - mysteriously."

God's Toy
October 19th, 2009, 09:30 PM
:biglaugh.2: HA loved that Rick!

Just for you I'm updating my mood!

Rana
October 22nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
:aoki like it !