PDA

View Full Version : The Path To Wisdom

Stargazer
November 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hi dear members, how about doing your friends a favor? How about showing them the path to wisdom.....let them know about our MW. I told some of my friends,some joined and some straight away said they are not interested,well that's fine,we don't need numbers,do we? So i thought it would be a good gesture to let our friends know about our new home......Invite your friends whom you know would be interested here...

~~The Path Of Excess Leads To The Tower Of Mysterious Wisdom~~

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I was thinking about inviting some friends from the TR Levelbuilders community. Gonna post the link to MW on that forum later on.

Kiran
November 18th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Best thing to do is to use the MW link in your signature or any of your accounts :)
Good call Naveen :)

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Yep all good stuff.

Remember it's open forums like this that can attract the wrong sort of member too, who's mind fully closed and only posts to flame members for being open and honest...

Not saying don't invite people, far from it, just saying think about who your asking in!

:Hbounce

SoulChild
November 22nd, 2008, 02:56 PM
yes, and anyone with My Space or Facebooks accounts can post this website there also. I have on the bulletin boards...I know, may not come right away, but at least I told them about it!...I did my part:hi: