PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Engineering

MystEerieUsOne
October 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Relative to the mistaken belief that precognition is a *once in a while you get lucky* sort of thing, I thought it would be interesting, as well as important, to bring to focus the reality that nothing happens randomly!

And ONLY Nothing!

Everything happens because the conditions are in place for them to happen.

These conditions can be realized as they form, prior to an event's manifestation!

The same way you could trace your family tree back and back and back, and likewise that of your ancestors, or film something and then run the film in reverse, likewise so can the dynamics of events be traced back to what was going on prior to them, that ultimately led to their particular manifestations.

When you realize the patterns of the universe, the consistencies of what it persists at doing, and you see the math and hear the language, and experience it all multidimensionally, nonlinearly, you are able to realize how the data building toward manifestation moves itself into place, little by little, until the conditions ultimately all cross paths and become the event itself.

IF this incredibly simple, common sense dynamic could ever become respected by those in positions of power and influence, there would be a much higher respect for the reality of collective *determination,* as opposed to the fatalistic passivity that most people live in, relative to the natural, as well as human-caused, world.

So, let's explore events by reverse engineering them to see what was going on preceding them.

If one is conventionally minded and believes everything and everyone to be disjointed and random, there may be some insight to be gained.

For example:

Say, there's a bank robbery (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dos1bm_tU_k).

:laugh:

That is pretty typical of how I see the world, as opposed to how most others around me tend to see it.

I would be the One who started anticipating the outcome BEFORE going to the source of the event for clues in the aftermath, not waiting for when it's too late. Everyone else whips right past everything leading up to it, no matter how "in their face" it may be, and they totally don't see it, and/or dismiss all the clues that are right there in front of them!

That's because they WON'T see it! They lock themselves into a particular mindset and hold onto it as if it's all there is! They won't allow themselves to see it. And that is because they won't allow themselves to let go of the misguided notions of convention.

Rules of conventional reasoning are seriously lacking in common sense. They are so vested in the advocacy and permission of society that anything that suggests redirection punctures their comfort zone, their defense mechanisms, and out rushes the fight or flight dynamic that essentially guarantees that all threats and threatening mindsets are to be tarred and feathered and run out of town, but only after the threat is collectively ganged up on like bacteria and destroyed.

Wouldn't it make much more sense to put that collective energy together BEFORE the AFTERmath?

You've heard of "six degrees of separation?" Well, prior to an event, everyone is exposed to some aspect of it that contributes to its manifestation, similarly, but miss it.

Best not to miss it...next time!

(Wrote this hours ago, but had to put it aside to go do something, but I still want to post it, so...)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 16th, 2009, 12:32 AM
I sincerely appreciate your posts.
Very good 'food for thought.'
Thank you.
:thanks:

Logio
October 16th, 2009, 04:24 AM
Here is an old site that used to be my daily haunt even before I can to the EMB in 2000! There is some talk about reverse engineering. It is mainly concerning artificial intelligence, but I believe you might be able to have some good discussions in their forum...they also like to chat about spirituality and technology:

http://www.kurzweilai.net/index.html?flash=1

regards

Nathan