PDA

View Full Version : Something Very Big Is About To Occur

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2009, 02:29 AM
I'm being overwhelmed by a sense that something huge is about to take place.
I feel very much as I did just before the huge quake in southeast asia that caused the suanamis.
Something is coming, and it is going to be big.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2009, 02:52 AM
I do not want this vision.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2009, 03:57 AM
It is situations like this when I do not like having 'second sight'.
This is seriously 'gut wrenching'.
It doesn't matter how loud I scream this out. It will not stop what is coming.

BlueStar
October 15th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Be at peace. :two hearts:

SoulChild
October 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I have been having a strange feeling....it may be because recently on the internet, there has been this strange cloud...and in my state recently, many reported seeing strange things in the sky. I don't know, but on my path in my life.....let me re-state that...I am not on my usuall path....feeling a little unbalanced, and yet, I have this strong feeling that I have to get myself together very soon! Also, have been having thoughts of wanting to home school my children, and re-stock on my survival gear such as water and can foods and gas for the camper....I don't know???? Maybe because winter is approaching....and it is already colder than normal hear in NC, USA......But, I have been having strong thoughts of wanting to cut out eating meat, and getting back into my studies, as well as continue with school, and try to figure out away to make money independant of large corporations. I know, maybe this is too many goals at one time. However, I have done these things in my past...now that I am older, and reading back on this....this does seem like too many goals at once. I will definitely have to take it step by step with the first step being quitting meat! I just think perhaps something may be getting ready to happen dealing with our food supply or dealing with some sort of sickness (disease) or maybe some sort of another flu coming. As far as natural disasters....I don't think I am in an area that would affect me too much...again, I have my camper....as long as it don't get flooded I guess. But, again, once I get feelings of this sort....my concern is not in stopping it, or warning the world, but rather being ready and making sure my family is protected. (hope thats not too selfish)

And as Lucid states....I will be at Peace :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
October 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Weird! SoulChild - I have been having the thought of wanting to put together an emergency package together, it has been on my mind for the last couple of weeks - you know, canned food, water, rice, batteries, clean clothes, 5 gallons of gas, band aids, etc.

Logio
October 15th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Actually there is always probability that many big things could happen - specially when it comes to natural disasters...sometimes it seems that these are random events...sometimes not. I wouldn't get paranoid or worried. I'm not sure one can fully prepare for such occurances....except for making long-term preparations such as having extra food etc.

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM
I haven't yet read the replies to my comments in this thread. I will do so after posting this.
I understand completely how this must have read like the rantings of a mad man. And I am truly sorry if I have frightened anyone.
I have had 'second sight' through-out my lifetime. And various events that have occurred during my lifetime have only contributed to the strengthening of this 'second sight'.
In the past such a 'vision' would have caused me to withdraw from everyone and everything. As these are strong, at times overwhelming experiences.
This time I 'felt' compelled to do the opposite. 'Scream it from the highest mountain top.'
In doing this I have release myself from the 'depressive sense' that comes with such intense 'vision'.
I can completely understand anyone not understanding this and being skeptical. And for those of you who may see this in this way, please do not change who you are and how you feel because of what I have posted in this thread. Healthy skeptisism is a good thing to have.
As a final note. Through-out my lifetime when such sensory perception has occurred like this, I have not as of yet been wrong.
Now to read what was posted.

Logio
October 15th, 2009, 07:14 PM
I believe you, my friend for I have heard that having some precognition can be an oppressive burdon. I believe stating the fact helps...perhaps it causes a chain of events which make us all more aware. I would leave the rest to the universe.

Blessings,

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Nathan, I do greatly appreciate what you've posted. Tyvm.
On a lighter (lol) note. Perhaps what this is, is simply sensing the Milkyway and the Andromeda galaxies becoming one. LOL, as if that's going to be simple.
Forgive me.
Ty again Nathan.
:thanks:

Logio
October 15th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Nathan, I do greatly appreciate what you've posted. Tyvm.
On a lighter (lol) note. Perhaps what this is, is simply sensing the Milkyway and the Andromeda galaxies becoming one. LOL, as if that's going to be simple.
Forgive me.
Ty again Nathan.

yvmw. :)

Michael, have you ever read, THE WISDOM OF CROWDS by James Surowiecki? It's a very interesting read...it's been a while, but I believe a bit of it is the uncanny collective foresight of people. I think it posits that people as a group can see trends leading to some future events. Some argue that this is a commonsense extrapolation from past experiences. And it hasn't been proven, by scientific findings, but "String Theory" could be related (attached to our subconscious)...but you never know. Regardless, one can only wonder at the burdon of one person feeling a trend coming; it may not represent a perfect "science", but it probably can be a very daunting thing to experience....and very lonely perhaps.

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
October 16th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Tyvm Nathan. I haven't read the book but will look for it online. It does sound interesting.
Again, my sincere thanks.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 16th, 2009, 12:58 AM
Early this morning I awoke from a dream that I sense is connected to what I've already posted here. This is what I recall of that dream.
I was watching through the eyes of another person, sensing their emotions in that moment. The person was watching a man trying to frantically gather his family and some of their belongs together to leave their home.
This image remains etched into my mind.
The room was relatively medium in size. It's walls were painted with a creamy yellow color. And the room was brightly lit. Against the wall was a cluster of verious foods,containers of water, blankets, etc. Piled together as if in haste. The man was approximately 6 feet, two inches tall. Wearing a t-shirt and denim jeans. His skin appeared as if tan. His hair was cut short and appeared brown in color. He also appeared to be in his thirties. He was moving and calling out to someone I could not see to the right of where I faced (through the eyes of this other I sensed was female). Hanging on the wall was a rectangular painting approximately 2 and 1/2 feet in length. The painting was a realist painting of a landscape. A hill and trees.
Okay.
Enough oif that.
Moving on.
:superman:
"It's only in my head" - a poem I had posted in soul reflections.

Rana
October 18th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I have absolute faith in you Micheal you are a beautiful being with purpose . meditate and yes dream some more and feel peace in your understanding .. i support you :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 18th, 2009, 07:36 PM
After a complete day of fatigue and a long night of deep rest, I awoke this morning to find that that which I had been sensing was now no longer with me.
In the past, I would not experience such release until the event occurred.
Immediately after coming online, I went to the USGS site for recent seismic activity. And although the pacific ring has been active, there was nothing there that truly struck me as being a cause.
Although I am relieved the sensations are no longer with me, I remain puzzled. As I had mentioned above, such experiences as have been mine in the past have not 'released' until the actual event.
All I can do know is just keep my senses and a watchful eye open.
LOL. And breath a sigh of relief.

SoulChild
October 20th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I have not yet had a sigh of relief. Every since this post, I have had things happen in my circumference dealing with illness. People around me are having heart attacks, sugar attacks, and this again like Gods Toy said is normal things that happen. I guess at my age, things like this is bound to happen to aunts, uncles, and friends. Yet, I have always felt within myself that I have a gift of healing, and perhaps its time that I use it whether intensionally or not, but I know, I probably have to heal myself first. so, I guess this post is a note to myself. :girl_yes3 (1):

Logio
October 20th, 2009, 06:53 AM
I have not yet had a sigh of relief. Every since this post, I have had things happen in my circumference dealing with illness. People around me are having heart attacks, sugar attacks, and this again like Gods Toy said is normal things that happen. I guess at my age, things like this is bound to happen to aunts, uncles, and friends. Yet, I have always felt within myself that I have a gift of healing, and perhaps its time that I use it whether intensionally or not, but I know, I probably have to heal myself first. so, I guess this post is a note to myself. :girl_yes3 (1):

http://www.pentagrafx.com/lawrencestevens/files/other_shoe_dropping.jpg

I think the proverbial "other shoe" is always dropping.

Nathan

Narnia
October 20th, 2009, 02:09 PM
... Yet, I have always felt within myself that I have a gift of healing, and perhaps its time that I use it whether intensionally or not, but I know, I probably have to heal myself first. so, I guess this post is a note to myself. :girl_yes3 (1): ...

It is best to follow your intuition - follow your inner guide .... 'Don't think twice before you listen to your Heart - Follow the trace for a new start'.

Kiran
October 20th, 2009, 02:33 PM

Every single one of us has a gift honey...be it a good listener, compassion, the ability to heal or see or hear other things....but yes, in order for those gifts to come to the fore, we do need to heal ourselves. You are moving inn the right direction honey ;)
HUGS

Narnia
October 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM
... You are moving inn the right direction honey ;)
HUGS ...

Yep, I agree with Lorri! :girl_yes3 (1):

MystEerieUsOne
October 20th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Psyche...

What you may have experienced is a pinpoint wormhole kind of moment in which you/your neural pathways momentarily glimpsed a forthcoming reality (flash of a camera) and in split-second timing all you remembered of that vast, fleeting access is the resonance (the dot/spot equivalent you see before your eyes) right afterward.

In no way does this invalidate THAT you experienced a genuine vision! It's just that the entire event doesn't always present itself in full. (It often can, but it is more natural, more typical, that you'd detect the parts before the whole). Rather, bits and pieces of it make themselves known to anyone UNdistracted enough to detect their presence, as they align themselves toward manifestation.

Ones' dna *knows* its own truth, and so does the heart, no matter how tangled one may become in distraction and conventional chaos. When you feel or sense yourself being drawn into a particular direction whether you like it or not, it's usually your own physics determined not to get lost and doing what it knows is the truth, even without your cooperation. The tug you feel is your resistance (non-specific, meant for anyone reading this). This is why for so many, meditation is so important. Meditation is the "letting go" of one's own misperceptions and distractions toward a state of nonresistance, of pure (unconflicted, unswayed) observation, such that the LACK of resistance, the letting go of all control, frees up one's own "dna" to exist in the real REALITY it already knows how to do, and when that happens, your neurons and neural pathways align correctly, rightly into balance, and awakening expands. (Too much resistance leads to serious physical and mental illness!).

Your *moment* of access was probably like peering through a telescope and seeing into the vast universe, but the moment you moved away you remembered only what caught your mind's eye the most while there. You may have seen all the "players" involved, for instance, but remember only a partial access. Your neurons, though, *know* what they saw all too well (because they knew how to observe undistractedly). The INTENSITY of your experience (urgency to act/"something very big") was *relative* to what and how much you saw, even if all you remember is a tiny glimpse that stirred you into action.

Every time you return to the glimpse, (if it ever happens again), try to train yourself to remembering what you ALREADY saw enough to surpass it, so you can see even further into it next time/each time. Don't look for what you already experienced, because your neurons caught it just fine on their own. This is what then allows you to have even more information each time and watch as it builds toward manifestation. And don't look so hard into it, trying to make sense of it, that you clutter your vision with inadvertent chaos.

It takes mastery, but it's a mastery anyone so inclined can learn. Pure observation, without injecting anything of yourself into it, is the key!

Lion Spirit Walker
October 20th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Thank you very much Myst.
I truly appreciate it.
:radar.1: