PDA

View Full Version : Secret Journey To The Garden Of Giya

Lion Spirit Walker
October 10th, 2009, 07:22 AM
The Secret Journey To The Gatden Of Giya

Only those called by Giya may make this journey.
One dear to your heart who has passed beyond this lifetime will take you to the beginning of your journey. You must cloak your Life Light for the first part of the journey.
There will be a large dark area colored in black and red. Metallic pipes are interconnected as to create a maze through this area. There are many 'shadow beings' here, moving through-out this maze. Should any of them see your Life Light, they will shriek at you and swarm upon you in an effort to turn you back from your journey. Be aware of their locations as you pass through this area. They are restricted to the barriers of the maze. But you are not. You can pass through the metallic pipes without interference. But for each pipe you pass through, you alert the senses of the shadow beings. And should you continue passing through the maze in this way, the shadow beings will eventually spot you. And their shieking will pterce your thoughts. Focus on passing through this area. Look for the area where the space tightens to it's smallest size. It is there that you may pass through and continue on your journey.
If you complete the dark part of the journey, you will come out into the great halls of humanity. It is made up of six levels. The upper most five each contain countless shelves reaching up to the ceiling. Arranged as to create a maze on each of the five levels. You cannot pass through these shelves as you did the pipes. Within the shelves are countless artifacts from ALL human religions. These artifacts are free to be lifted from their shelf and examined closely. But be aware, as long as you hold an artifact, you cannot move other than to replace the artifact upon the shelf. And the artifacts themselves are very special. Each contains the combined experiences pf all who shared the specific belief from which the artifact comes. And should you choose to examine an artifact, All that it is and contains will flood into your consciousness. This effect can cause you to become 'spell bound', and you will be thrown out of your journey without recall of the events.
When you enter the great hall you will see others like yourself. As you are not the only one Giya calls out to. Some of these people who are there will be spell bound by an artifact. Should you choose to examine an artifact, first remember your reason for your journey. Then lift the artifact from the shelf. The transfer of the conbined experiences will begin at that point. You must be quick to replace the artifact upon the shelf, as not to flood your consciousness and lose track of your journey.
Eventually you will have to find your way through the maze of shelves on each level, from your starting point descending down to the ground level.
The ground level has no artifacts, no maze. It simply has two great crystal doors that open as you approach them. Alloying you to enter The Garden of Giya.

At this point I will say no more. If you make it to the garden you will understand. As Giya will be there waiting for you.
Should I sense later that more should be added to this, I will post accordingly.
Now be on your way. Giya is calling you.

Kiran
October 10th, 2009, 11:25 AM
I hear you.:two hearts:

Kiran
October 11th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I think many are now spellbound...and need to move on!

brother
October 11th, 2009, 03:09 PM

One dear to your heart who has passed beyond this lifetime will take you to the beginning of your journey. You must cloak your Life Light for the first part of the journey.
There will be a large dark area colored in black and red. Metallic pipes are interconnected as to create a maze through this area. There are many 'shadow beings' here, moving through-out this maze. Should any of them see your Life Light, they will shriek at you and swarm upon you in an effort to turn you back from your journey. Be aware of their locations as you pass through this area. They are restricted to the barriers of the maze. But you are not. You can pass through the metallic pipes without interference. But for each pipe you pass through, you alert the senses of the shadow beings. And should you continue passing through the maze in this way, the shadow beings will eventually spot you. And their shieking will pterce your thoughts. Focus on passing through this area. Look for the area where the space tightens to it's smallest size. It is there that you may pass through and continue on your journey.
If you complete the dark part of the journey, you will come out into the great halls of humanity. It is made up of six levels. The upper most five each contain countless shelves reaching up to the ceiling. Arranged as to create a maze on each of the five levels. You cannot pass through these shelves as you did the pipes. Within the shelves are countless artifacts from ALL human religions. These artifacts are free to be lifted from their shelf and examined closely. But be aware, as long as you hold an artifact, you cannot move other than to replace the artifact upon the shelf. And the artifacts themselves are very special. Each contains the combined experiences pf all who shared the specific belief from which the artifact comes. And should you choose to examine an artifact, All that it is and contains will flood into your consciousness. This effect can cause you to become 'spell bound', and you will be thrown out of your journey without recall of the events.
When you enter the great hall you will see others like yourself. As you are not the only one Giya calls out to. Some of these people who are there will be spell bound by an artifact. Should you choose to examine an artifact, first remember your reason for your journey. Then lift the artifact from the shelf. The transfer of the conbined experiences will begin at that point. You must be quick to replace the artifact upon the shelf, as not to flood your consciousness and lose track of your journey.
Eventually you will have to find your way through the maze of shelves on each level, from your starting point descending down to the ground level.
The ground level has no artifacts, no maze. It simply has two great crystal doors that open as you approach them. Alloying you to enter The Garden of Giya.
At this point I will say no more. If you make it to the garden you will understand. As Giya will be there waiting for you.
Should I sense later that more should be added to this, I will post accordingly.

:) ya ya, I'm getting old... need the large print :P

Kiran
October 11th, 2009, 05:19 PM

:) ya ya, I'm getting old... need the large print :P

Hehehehe...I hear ya Chad!!!:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 11th, 2009, 08:30 PM
LOLLOL.
You know they do have glasses for such conditions.
LOLLOL.
:yourock:

Kiran
October 12th, 2009, 08:30 AM
LOLLOL.
You know they do have glasses for such conditions.
LOLLOL.
:yourock:

And don't forget hearing aids for those who can't hear properly!! lol