PDA

View Full Version : emotional, physical, soul healing

brother
October 8th, 2009, 01:29 AM
So often our approach to dealing with our discomfort is to reach for the root cause and find from their healing only to have to deal with it later again in another way... sort of like the flu... it mutates and comes at us again.

For years I have held the belief that we dont need to break everything down into its smallest aspects... digging to the roots of what ever ails us.

When we find balance with in, acceptance with in... love with in.... every thing becomes so effortless that healing and peace pervade our self... and there is oneness.

My personal struggle with this continues to be my ability to stay in the perfect place of balance and harmony however I'm finding it more and more these days....

What of your experiences?

What have you found in your lives?

Kiran
October 8th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I think many have experienced and are experiencing this brother, including myself.
I used to be of the opinion about pulling everything apart, examining every minute detail but after going through counselling for a year some years ago - and truly looking at what really now is important for me - as you say, its now keeping that balance, staying awake and alert and keeping to my own truth.
I cannot account for others perceptions only my own. This has been the key for me.
Instead of trying to rescue everyone else (which took me away from dealing with or facing my own issues at the time), I had to rescue me first.
It is how I have now survived and how I am at last finding some inner peace.

We have so many distractions these days and this is going to increase - to try and pull us off course. You are not alone and the fact that you are aware of it is the key.
Big hugs:two hearts:

BlueStar
October 8th, 2009, 01:36 PM
When we find balance with in, acceptance with in... love with in.... every thing becomes so effortless that healing and peace pervade our self... and there is oneness.

I love this and needed to hear it! Thank you so much for your words and sharing (and Lorri as well :)). It's nice to see you back at MW Brother, I hope you will stick around :two hearts:

Rana
October 9th, 2009, 09:08 AM
So often our approach to dealing with our discomfort is to reach for the root cause and find from their healing only to have to deal with it later again in another way... sort of like the flu... it mutates and comes at us again.

For years I have held the belief that we dont need to break everything down into its smallest aspects... digging to the roots of what ever ails us.

My personal struggle with this continues to be my ability to stay in the perfect place of balance and harmony however I'm finding it more and more these days....

What of your experiences?

What have you found in your lives?

for me : it is in the finding of balance ,and the finding of love within that we trully embrace what it is . i knew "of " love and wanted balance but when i was younger i lived directly in two worlds ,that which is (the one within and i had always felt) and the one that is before you (the physical world) as a body with a mind ,i craved acceptance in a conventional sense ,to be admired physically, to have affection felt deeply .when you are not guided intuitively as a child in your everyday existence you can be lead astray for a while. although people around me loved me ,i did not feel their love because of things i had learned in life from others ,it had tainted my ego and caused mistrust . so although your inner is speaking to you intuitively providing guidance,peace and harmony ..your outer NEW world is chaotic , and comes with many sometimes hurtful experiences that snaps you into its existence of learning in an instant ,i have always been aware of the duality of my experience and the need to BE in the classroom at any given time although the spirit craved to "be home" .
when i was old enough i realised that "I " have the ability to heal and be part of my own creation . but for me it was about unravelling much of what i had learnt intrinsically ..to return to the beginning . but it felt good .. i set out on a venture to do so .. and met alot of amazing people along the way some beneficial ,some entertaining,many inspiring,many hurtful .. i was being guided to bring together all aspects of my life ..in totality .
even recently i found that all the councelling from the past or acceptance on a spirit level could help me relieve "something" within me . it took a very gifted shamanic healer to raise this energy to surface ,and it has been a great gift to me ..because much more has flowed since. this something with all my might could not be surfaced . the purpose was the trust i found in this healer , the process of the healing and what i experienced after and even now. for me i know this is the true lesson. We may enter each incarnation in perfect peace and harmony within ,but it is thru circumstances that we chose to relive we fall out of harmony ..so we may find it again thru our unique journey's .
i felt true love for the first time incarnate ,for another being in body 11 years ago when i lookd into the eyes of my first newborn daughter , nothing else mattered . i was a mother .my learning excellerated after that for a while.
geez ive gone on here ..but thankyou for this thread really ..i will add again .. i think it is in the middle of ones process that we "get" what it is that is intended (phew)

love and love Rana xx

brother
October 10th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Smiling here...

Thank you all for your additions and comments.

oceanentity:
i felt true love for the first time incarnate ,for another being in body 11 years ago when i lookd into the eyes of my first newborn daughter , nothing else mattered . i was a mother .my learning excellerated after that for a while.
geez ive gone on here ..but thankyou for this thread really ..i will add again .. i think it is in the middle of ones process that we "get" what it is that is intended (phew)

Can't wait to hear more :)

I'm really liking the way all of you think :D

((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
brother

TheNavigator
October 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Girl_in_love ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))

This life has been has been one full of many tasks, at times feeling drowned by circumstance, caged with fear and paralized by life in general.

Yet then comes the balance, as I've healed over the years I've had equitably felt the freedom of spirit realized, the warmth of Love manifest, seeing it within others and at times connecting with a world where all I can see is the Love that exists.

So often we read and hear that we are not supposed to care what others think, and that we need to see where a comment or ideal is coming from and not take these things personally.

However we live in a world where so many of us are subjected to that rejection of "who we are" from the very beginning of our experience, as young people we create these pathways of how we need to react to such things, and we feel inferior or not good enough and are set up for a life of pain...in every direction.

The healing is the letting go of those pathways, those feelings of not being good enough, not being worthy.

One of the bugga boos to these thought patterns is that we become hyper sensitive to how people are relating to us...in other words our perceptions of what is being communicated to us by others becomes colored with the rejection even when it is not existing...or not in the way we are taking it anyway.

For me I've noticed it in the past and even today that when a person looks at me a certain way I automatically think to myself "they don't like me"...when in fact the majority of the time the look had nothing whatsoever to do with me at all...yet in my mind I've just been rejected...again, thus re-enforcing my negative hurtful emotion around it.

Finding Balance within...and finding Balance with what we perceive as our spiritual body and our physical/emotional existence at times seems like a huge and impossible undertaking...with all of the rejection patterns playing in our heads, and so many ideals and understandings that seemingly contradict one another.

Letting Go...when I hear those words, read those words and speak those words it conjures up a feeling of loss, or ultimate rejection from me to what I'm letting go of and a sense of failure and I feel utterly depleted.

Yet...I know within somewhere that the reaction I have to those words are my misunderstanding of them, somehow they became a trigger for fear of rejection, whether from me or someone else.

I think this happens so often with words and it has made the healing sometimes so difficult...and so I walk in Grace for a time to find the balance, to find the healing and the understanding, to grow and become all that I can be...best I can be and pray that one day I and those around me will find that we are all good enough, and that balance does exist, and life is in fact a joyful experience.

One other thing that I have noticed...the more I know...the more I grow...the more dynamic the extremes...when an issue comes up...it is intense and huge...feeling almost life threatening, and on the opposite site, the balance and joyful parts are just as intense.

:two hearts::loveyou:Thank You

~ME~

Kiran
October 14th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Thank you for your words....good to have you back with us :)
HUGS:two hearts:

TheNavigator
October 15th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Thank you crystallori...good to be back...been ages since I posted anything anywhere.

Hugs...Shannon:thanks:

Rana
October 23rd, 2009, 05:25 AM
a young man at work is reading a book that has stirred many things within him , he asked how can i find my purpose ? i said to him ..i cant tell you how to find it but i can offer a story of how it may be. i explained that years ago i had a friend ..she had what she called spirit awareness, she had attended lectures in that subject , meditated at a budhist center , read books from many gifted healers and teachers of the divine nature she had a wonderful job as a councellor working with homeless people from a van for a great organisation that had so many beautiful people she connected with but she said although she felt blessed and her heart was expanded fromt he love she gave and recieved she didnt feel it was her purpose. after a lengthy discussion it became apparent to me ..she had found her purpose but she didnt recognise it because she had been trained to believe HOW she would find it . her purpose came every day on the 40 minute train ride to her workplace where she met and unofficially councelled the many people who opened their hearts to her each day if they sat in front of her ,and it went both ways she recieved alot of help from these people because she wasnt in councelling mode that she switches too at work so she was more open and shared much of herself also . . so you see .. it could be the man who sells you the morning paper that trully touches your world and is that purpose we need to release all that we have learned even about spirituality to trully embrace the inner voice because yours is unique to you ..as is mine ..i can gain much wisdom from books and courses but i can only find true knowledge from within ..said in the way only i can understand ..and only my creator knows me wholly .

brother
December 13th, 2009, 04:24 AM
I thought I would revisit this and go in another direction. For several years I've done healing work with many different people. They all span the gamit from heart disease to cancer to emotional embalances and on. I rarely ever offer this any more for many personal reasons and its those personal reasons I kind of wanted to get into.

My experiences in this area have been extremely profound for me however... it often seems to have been a labor of love that makes little difference in the long run.

One of the most obvious experiences of this came for me when I had only been doing this kind of work for a few years. A close friend asked me to help her sister that was just about to have cancer surgery. Her sister had breast cancer and the tumor was the size of an orange in her right breast. She was due to have surgery in ten days and so I spent quite a bit of time on it the following two days. She was due to go into the doctors office for another scan of the tumor that Friday so that they knew exactly what they would be dealing with come the day of her opperation. In that weak the tumor had shrunk to the size of a peanut. All great news. I continued to do what I could for her the following week and her surgery had been canceled.

Three months later, my friend contacted me again and let me know her sister's tumor had come back and that the cancer had also spread to her other breast. This time nothing seemed to help and she went in for a mastectomy.

Over the years, this type of thing has happened over and over and precious few really ever heal. Oh it might be gone or a non issue for a few years but soon enough it comes back.

This is an echo of what my personal life has been as well. I have held onto this idea that if I could love enough, share enough..... and continue long enough it would make a difference in the lives of those that are close to me. That things would open for them and they could move forward with a clear site and embrace life.

But much like my healing experiences with others, more often than not nothing really changes for them. Doors seem to open... ground is gained... but its illusion... while there has been movement its been lateral and not forward. Ideas ... hopes..... desires that say "I want this" and then when it comes to actually living those hopes and dreams... the grand ideals.... nothing happens and the old fears settle right back in.

I've agrued this situation over and over with in myself. My expectation that things would change for the better... a bad idea

The NEED to make a difference...... another bad idea

what really works? or am I simply meant to walk away from this?

Your thoughts...... all of them are welcome.

This is something I need to heal with in me.

BlueStar
December 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
Hey Chad,

Thanks for your post I found it very interesting and appreciate you sharing. It actually helped spark some ideas and clarified things for me.

What causes healing in people? And why do some heal and others don't? What is the variable? To me the most likely variable affecting healing is the person being healed. I have offered healing and counselling/support to many people and I think there has to be a certain set of circumstances to make it really effective. With a lot of people, it's like they're a bucket with a hole in it. The healing can be poured into them and it will help in the short term, but so long as the hole is there, it will keep leaking out until eventually they are back to square one.

So to achieve full healing I guess we have to fix the hole. Unfortunately, I don't think we can do that for other people. We can maybe guide them towards it, but it has to take place within them. I think that in order to true change to happen, for a real healing to occur, there has to be a shift in consciousness - a big shift. Otherwise the old patterns just keep replaying, and many people are just trapped in loops, doing the same things, thinking the same thoughts, fearing the same fears...creating the same results.

The change has to happen from the inside out. I don't know how exactly, or what will drive this change to happen? Maybe like the baby bird in the egg, there has to come a point when the discomfort of the egg forces them to break out? Some people seem able to get to that point more easily than others. Others have to experience a total and complete breakdown of their entire world before they are ready to shift consciousness. Our modern lives are not conducive to such breakthroughs or changes; everything about our lives reinforces repetition of old patterns, habits, and even thoughts and belief structures.

Your desire to help and heal is a truly noble one, my friend, and I have shared your feelings of pain and frustration when it doesn't occur as we'd like. But sometimes we take on too much responsibility for others, when in fact they are only really responsible for themselves. All we can really do is plant seeds and hope that those seeds with sprout when the time is right. I learned the hard way that it's important to offer to do what we can do and not be attached to any specific outcomes. I do believe that life brings everyone the exact circumstances they need in order to awaken and grow...and maybe this includes ill health as well? I think this is true in my experience.

Kiran
December 13th, 2009, 06:40 PM
I too have felt your frustration with this issue honey and I feel you with this :two hearts:
I think Rory is right...often times we have to take an element of responsibility for our healing too. We would all like the easy option, the right outcome but often what we want is not always what we need.
We have chosen where we are at any given moment on some level and we have chosen to be here to learn lessons. What they are only we can find out.
I truly feel what you are going through and have been there myself Chad for such a long time but the realisation that I cannot be everything to everybody made a huge difference to me. Its a case of by being true to myself and my journey and why I am here rather than what I want to be or do, this makes a big difference.
Sending you much love :two hearts:

Jester Black
December 15th, 2009, 02:34 AM
You know guys, theres also the unavoidable fact that in the end, everything must die. That life and the continuity of all beings is totally dependent on the life death cycle.

Evolution's forward progress requires risk at the biological level to "learn" the combinations that ensure continuity in the current environmental matrix. Things will die from other than age. In fact, we have recently learned that nothing is actually programmed to die. The system, the very one that gives us life, eventually kills us to evolve us.

And because of this, sometimes theres just nothing you can do. But understanding that life takes its own to ensure its tomorrows, puts it in a different perspective.

Rana
December 17th, 2009, 12:52 PM
for my journey and unique purpose it is : although i was born into this world without having lost the absolute knowledge and inner understanding that im a spirit IN a body ..ive come to connect to a part of my purpose was/is to also have experienced the physical mind ..the emotions on many levels thru out this existence .that although spirit was always the definate .undeniable voice above all . at many times i was and entered the world of the mind for many reasons while i learned to at first merge it all together for me it was and still is in ways crucial to MY individual learning that i discover and work through this process of decifering how the mind learns how it feels /reacts and part of this is to break many thought processes down and trace them ..work through them and it is during this process that a thought is undone. some are not born into the world with optimal experiences and tools . although there is always spirit that remains calm forever the peaceful observer .. there is the lessons .of course for me spirit is always guiding me and it is thru this process however hard it has been and can be that i carry on ..it is only because of my inate knowing that we as spirit are destined to be serenly happy ,at peace .in unision.one with everything that it makes the process worth everything. i know that in the end it will all be so perfect. xx

to offer insight into your above question would be ..it is never a bad idea to offer healing even if it may not eventualte to an obvious difference to the person in receipt of the direct healing but as spirit works it is during the process of the healing that true healing occurrs , someone or some people have been also affected bu this healing on another level usually these are the ones we can not see or know of.someone this woman knew who witnessed the effects of energetic healing etc who went on to change their thought pattern and yes the ripple went outward from your act of kindness. or a doctor who is astounded by how the tumor has shrunk begins to investigate non traditional healing ..it may be a change of thought but this is the true intention of healing by spirit. also when healing occurrs for many yes it will be the immediate physical then it goes deeper. when i started having healing with a special healer years ago it was for chronic neck pains .. many of my sessions didnt alieviate the neck pain yet made me cry alot about things i hadnt thought about for many years. when i discussed this with him we knew it was spirit healing the many layers the reasons the thought patterns i developed that brought about the eventual neck pains.for me the emotions were deep and vast .it took and takes time for many to heal the many layers some start in past lives.until the surface of this existence is touched. know that spirit works thru you and sometimes you will never see its effects in the way you expect .be the channel bring in to the world the spirit healing and let spirit do their magic and know that it is being done in the way it is intended .

Affirm : i trust in the healing of spirit that comes through me.
Love Rana xx

Logio
December 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM
http://etrangehistoire.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dscf2199.jpg