PDA

View Full Version : Flash Forward

Mr. Brightside
October 7th, 2009, 07:12 PM
From the makers of LOST a new series

25kXHgWg938

Can we change our destiny?

The premise of FlashForward is that a mysterious paranormal event causes everyone on the planet to simultaneously lose consciousness for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, during which people see what appear to be visions of their lives approximately six months in the future - a global “flashforward”. A number of people saw newspapers or calendars and it is established that every vision occurs on April 29 or April 30, 2010 at the exact same time, depending on time zones at 5 am UTC. It is also established that the precognitive visions were shared; if one character was with another in their vision, the other character also reports the same events in their vision. The event results in deaths from accidents and leaves the survivors wondering whether what they saw will really happen.

I have watched the first few episodes and really enjoyed it..highly recommended

God's Toy
October 7th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Yep recorded a few eps on channel 5, looks good!

Genesis
October 8th, 2009, 03:55 AM
I LOVE IT!! It will be my new fix since the last season of Lost is fastly approaching.

planetlove
October 9th, 2009, 10:23 PM
this looks hot ...
i love it
v

God's Toy
October 11th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I really hope we see more of Seth MacFarlane soon, I'm a big fan of his work but it's good to see him doing something new and different.

Mr. Brightside
October 13th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Its certainly compelling viewing and stiring the imagination, I really enjoyed the 3rd episode and the dilemma over the war criminal.

Joseph Fiennes the actor who plays Mark Benford looks amazingly like Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert from LOST) , I thought it was him at first.

certainly makes you wonder what you would do if you could see 6 months into the future.

MystEerieUsOne
October 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Well, I can see six months into the "future," and relative to how profound what I am *seeing* is, as much as two years or more (ex. 9/11/01). With certain specifics, MANY years! I detect the preparations, the energies preceding events (like the tsunami in Indonesia, etc) as they align themselves into creating the conditions for manifestation.

I have to admit, the very first time I saw a commercial for this show, which I have NOT watched at all, my first impulse was anger. That's because it fell on the heels of the movie *Knowing,* which detailed MYSELF so accurately in keeping with what I had discussed on a science website about my experiences with superConsciousness, where I even called it "Knowing!" ... (same place I found myself being called a "mentalist" (a term I'd never heard before), before the show "The Mentalist" ever came out.

I had been talking about my lifelong experiences with "memories that precede themselves," (which I'd also included in my books 10 years earlier...there's a whole chapter by that name!) which is so often what precognitions feel like! First I have a *memory* of something happening, and then it happens. I detailed the physics of it there. The commercial I saw for this "Flash Forward" show was like seeing my posts there on the screen!

Similarly, I had been consistently talking about how it's like "getting tomorrow's newspaper today," years ago, and...out popped a television show precisely about that!

Ironically, too, is that the date used in Flash Forward, according to the first post, is the date the highest authorities in the land refused my deadly accurate details of 9/11 and told me "We don't employ that technology!" I'd begun detailing it to them 1 1/2 years before!

I've since moved on to teaching the dynamics, letting them realize the outcomes for themselves, pretty much! A waste of time otherwise. (They don't investigate UFOs either, they claim. Yeah, sure they don't! They just naively send billions of dollars worth of equipment and hard work up there without considering what all it might run into, literally and figuratively? Besides, they most likely ARE the UFOs).

What would you DO if you could see into the "future" that far in advance? You'd feel like an alien going from person to person trying to wake them up, only to find yourself the poster child for invalidation. The world isn't ready, but it sure is searching. Better be careful what they wish for!

"The future" is actually ACCESS in the Now, just as "the ancients" are inverted access in the Now!

There is no true conventionally-conceived past or future. Just distraction, that's all!

Genesis
October 21st, 2009, 07:10 AM
Joseph Fiennes the actor who plays Mark Benford looks amazingly like Nestor Carbonell (Richard Alpert from LOST) , I thought it was him at first.

I'm so glad I'm not the only who thought that! I kept saying it and all my cousins who were watching it with me just gave me blank stares like what I said was completely useless. I'm glad you see eye to eye with me on this!

Speaking of Richard, I am hoping they get to explaining his past in S6... he has the potential to be one of my favourite characters.. right under Sayid (*drools*) Hurley and Sawyer...

Mr. Brightside
October 21st, 2009, 06:55 PM
From snippets I have read online I think they will be explaining Richards Past in the final season, I do hope so, his character is very mysterious and we deserve an explanation. I have always had an idea of were Richard may of come from I wonder if I am right ;)

Seems like ages since LOST was last on TV, cant wait for the coming season..:)

Genesis
October 22nd, 2009, 05:44 AM
ME too.. well i read a few. My family is obsessed and somewhere inbetween the mix, I became a lostie myself.. what do you think?

Egyptian Eyes, Richard Alpert - RA... mysteriously doesnt age.. took Ben to the temple and cured him... Aman- RA - RA - Sun God? ...

Okay, okay, totally another subject, but i couldnt help myself...