PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge from intuition

Rana
September 30th, 2009, 02:31 AM
girl_witch I know that each and everyone of you hear your inner voice ,because we are each unique and resonate so sweetly on our own universal shelf .. i want this to be a place we practice not only upon encouarging our own intuitional voice to speak loud but so we may learn from each . only one thing here ..it can only be from intuition from within you, the "way" in which you describe your feeling,your message. (hope this makes sense) so id like us to steer (in here only) away from referring to say words that come from history like karmic,pastlife (if in your mind thats what you relate your intuition or feeling to can you describe it in your "own" way what exactly the sensation is or message) it can prove a difficult task but with focus it is beneficial . be imaginative ..intuition can sometimes be only a ( ! ) or a " i screamed in happiness) , or " it felt like i was a bubble in a glass of lemonade " .. or it could be random intuitive thoughts .. a place not for debate ..

Kiran
October 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM
Hmm...I think I undertand what you mean Rana so I'll give it a go...

I do not see as such or hear but its more a sensing...almost like watching picture in picture you get but not even that clearly.
I see as I am going about my usual daily routine almost like a shimmering daydream of realities.
One I saw recently was something I described ina previous post - dancing at a party and getting so lost in the music, I realised I was aware of others,ancient ones dancing alongside me...native americans, africans, aborigines, celts and we all danced together around a fire in celebration of life, of togetherness. I was aware on one level of being in the party and yet I was in this 'other ' place dancing with the ancients...yes in my party clothes!
It was really cool and I felt such a connection and a longing......:two hearts:

Rana
October 5th, 2009, 07:11 AM
ones learning stems from that which is simple and always begins with the sense of who you trully are in essence. do you feel that you ARE a physical being ,that your purpose is only limited to the span of your life here your say 80 years . and as you pass thru each stage you experience what is on offer ,about the human relationships you have with all those around you , to only experience from the mind nothing more . oR do you feel something intuitively deeper within ,that as you go about yor physical existence in your everyday world ,your senses are hightened to a greater awareness during the experience a meaning ,a purpose of existence is understood on a level within you .The lessons are intended to teach, every relationship in your life has been sent to you for the reason to help progress your soul onto an understanding platform of tryth ,to eliminate hate , hurt,want to dominate or use your universal power to control. sound too basic ,too easy ..well its meant to be .life isnt meant to be too hard ..:)

Kiran
October 5th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Oh yes....I did feel that way before...like everything was relating to this physical shell but no more. I feel this is another step up the ladder so to speak.
My body exists here in this reality and yet my senses expand...taking in a much bigger picture....and it fills my heart:two hearts:
I now feel who I truly am!

Narnia
October 6th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Oh, I know my spirit reaches far beyond the limited lifetime of this body which it currently resides and I feel we are all interconnected during this stage and the next, and so on and so on with all of our lessons. :) :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 7th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Guided by intuition, I called out to you tonight. Three times; Awaken. Awaken. Awaken.
And the Universe carried my thought to you. Did you feel it? Did you understand? Did you sense I was the source of the call?
As I did this my wings opened. Did you feel the energy? Did you sense the illumination?
Shall I do this again?
I will listen to the Universe.

Kiran
October 7th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Yes :two hearts:

Rana
October 23rd, 2009, 05:09 AM
this is in general not from the MW or members . i was just doing some deepr thinking today ..witht he actual brain of thoughts . people in society are really scattered in all sense of the word. we as a people are so lost to the oneness that IS .we reach for books to teach us about nearly every aspect of life from the soul to growing old. we have university lectures about divinity and telepathy ? theres just so much talk ,talk ,talk from the millions of people about how they have come up with the TRUTH , how they have found the way and if you follow them so will you . im just observant of all the selfishness that hasnt changed since the beginning of human time ..the still evident need for power and control except now people either dont realise thats what it is or it is disguised as a university course or even a job description. it really isnt in the amount of study one has done and what they have acquired that brings that sense of unity because you can grow in leaps and bounds from sitting in the bush under a tree . people and all their noise "look at me " listen to me ,follow me. . im over that .. but thats just me calmly thinking ..

TheNavigator
October 23rd, 2009, 05:32 AM
OK...here is a question.

We learn thru intuition, we have knowledge of things unknown thru intuition...but what is it when one persons intuition says one thing to them, and they are certain of it's truth, and yours says something else?

Are they both right? Or both wrong, or one is right and one is wrong...it has been somthing I don't understand.

Peace

Shannon

Rana
October 23rd, 2009, 05:54 AM
Hi Shannon im Rana .. this is what i want to explore here , i believe we all are in touch with what i call the universal voice and all in unique ways but although we may be heading towards unity and oneness how we get there can not be the same for each and every soul because we have lead seperate existences have different learning experiences on vast levels and awareness . i think if we all at once put our heads together reguardless we would agree that we all want a sense of peace but where the debates begin is when people want to put forward their own notion of spirit and when it isnt accepted they pull away ,when we are needing to embrace there isnt only ONE way back ,there cant be and it wasnt intended to be , it really heightens how amazing our universe trully is because IT knows where each and everyone of us are at , at any given moment in this time of the universe. We may watch a flock of birds mid migration and see that they fly in perfect form and in unity ,when the leader tires the next one takes place , their navigation is their intuition the when to migrate,where to stop off on the way ,the where to go etc .. but in between there are the smaller stories of each bird and their existence . we as humans here the call in this same way ..but because of our seperation from the universal voice as a mass we dont or cant follow the voice so to speak. no one is wrong , each bird knows their truth with absolute certainty and without doubt follow it. . hope this helps. i owuld love to hear what your intuition your story tells you because it too will heal and guide me .xx

Lion Spirit Walker
October 23rd, 2009, 06:01 AM
If it's true intuition, both are correct.
The first consideration is in how your conscious thoughts interpret that which comes via intuition.
The second is in the unique perspect of every individual being what it is, even intuitive information will retain that unique aspect.
In example; You watch the sun setting. I watch the sun setting. Your experience will be different from my own because of perspective.
Now if I may add on to this. If the two perspectives are effectively share, the sharing will result in a greater perspective for both than could ever be accomplished alone.
;)
:two hearts:

Rana
October 23rd, 2009, 06:06 AM
"the sharing will result in a greater perspective for both than could ever be accomplished alone. "

i love these words .. and yes my feelings exactly xx

TheNavigator
November 5th, 2009, 06:44 AM
(((Everybody)))

OK...think I can write about this now.

Intuition is to me the same as a gut instinct...it is something that yes we all have to one degree or another, but that most have ignored in favor of the more common socialized manner of making decisions and interpreting the world around us.

We have brains for a reason, and it isn't to over ride the intuitive part of ourselves, but rather to work in conjunction with this part...and yet we are taught from a very early age to use the brain only...and not to listen to the intuition.

Of course this isn't everybody as there are some cultures that have learned to value and trust intuition, but for the most part it is not so.

I know that there are times when the two parts, the mind and the spirit collide or are not communicating well together and the intuitive part of us seems to get confused and our interpretation of what we are being told via that gut instinct gets out of whack...and I think it is very important to cultivate within ourselves a way to tell when we are in alignment with this or not.

This is where the question I posed comes from...when one of two people are out of alignment within and have a strong feeling and believe it is accurate intuition, while the other person is in alignment and has a different feeling and is accurate...but how does one tell for sure other then waiting it out.

Even then however...all psychic abilities, intuition etc are based on the moment of the feeling...on the now and potential future based on this now...which can change in the next moment to be honest...so sometimes things don't come about due to this phenomena.

Although I've found that even when I read a life path, I do notice there are certain things that seem to be bigger and grounded along the path, and that the in-between events may alter...as does the time line, but the pertinent part of the series of events will happen regardless of the path that gets you there.

I had a friend recently that was hit head on in his small honda by a pickup truck.

He miraculously came out of the wreck with no broken bones...some knee and soft tissue injuries that are healing fine...but if you looked at the car you'd ask how is this possible.

When the accident occurred he tried to turn the wheel of the car and he could not budge it past a certain point, and later he discovered that if he had...he'd be in much worse condition if he made it at all.

He went to a psychic that told him that the wreck was originally intended to paralyze him, however he had made some life changes in-between and while the universe adjusted to this, there was a contract with the driver of the truck to experience this wreck as well...so the universe helped him stay out of the original agreement...but the wreck still happened.

If we are in alignment and balanced with self, and through practice we can hone this skill to a degree that will allow us to see and feel the shifts as they happen and know when we are on and when we are off.

There are somethings I feel are key events that involve other people that we can opt out of , or at least change in part the outcome...however we may not be able to change the event itself, using intuition.

OK...hope it makes sense.

Peace ~ Love ~ Harmony

Shannon:cool.3:

Rana
November 5th, 2009, 09:47 AM
i hear you shannon ..loud and clear ..