PDA

View Full Version : The Bible Code - in *Perspective*

MystEerieUsOne
September 27th, 2009, 04:36 PM
What is really being found in the Bible that has stirred so much controversy, besides, well, the Bible itself?

What is the evidence that there is a code hidden within the text of its pages?

IF there is, why the Bible? Why not an encyclopedia, a dictionary, a travel guide?

What other such *Books* is a similar code believed to be hidden within?

:gathering:

Rana
September 28th, 2009, 08:55 AM
what was hidden was the fact that it was supposedly written in bias as a way to merely control and be used as an excuse to Kill and abuse .. history has actual proof of that and it still exists today .. whats hidden is the true teachings of this universe and what Jesus really came here to teach in the most humblest of ways.

MystEerieUsOne
September 28th, 2009, 04:59 PM
Yes, but that is the *surface* message of the Bible being taken to task. That's a whole 'nother thread!

I mean, when "plotted" and letters counted, like...every 9th letter or 17th letter or whatever, it is supposed to "speak" to the world, spelling out warnings about upcoming or vastly futuristic dangers and names involved (supposedly having predicted Hitler and wars and the like), not within the surface intent of the Bible, but hidden within the structure of its text.

Supposedly, as if playing word games, all within the same page or paragraph, it could spell out (either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) an event, its players, dates, etc.

Many believe that "God" intentionally "planted" the information in there.

I have a completely different, albeit parallel, physics explanation, but for many, it has become their life's work, and for many others, it has become an "enigma" that frightens them further into "behaving" or fearing a powerful God.

So, the Bible Code refers to its structural intent, as opposed to its surface intent.

Am I making any sense? :blink:

If so, how do you think the "telling" data got there, and who might be responsible for its being there.