PDA

View Full Version : 2012...in *Perspective*

MystEerieUsOne
September 27th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Years ago, long before I had seen anyone having a concern about December 21, 2012, I actually had come up with that date myself, but...it wasn't the end of the world.

I wanted to create this thread for everyone interested to post what "evidence" there is, from various cultures, that December 21, 2012 is the date of "doomsday."

Please actually post the data here, instead of just links to it. I want to see the information all in one place, so I can "go into" it multidimensionally, multilinguistically, and mathematically, to find its Core, and I don't have hours and hours to follow long readings elsewhere right now.

I pretty much already see the answer, but I thought it would be fun to play with the data anyway.

With the information in one place, we can explore it to see what all is floating around out there. Please don't refute the idea, dismissing it into defeat. Instead, let's seriously explore what the ancients were ACTUALLY *doing* and motivated toward.

But first...what is the "actual" serious data involved, and from whom?

Narnia
September 27th, 2009, 04:31 PM
My intuition on the infamous date of 12.21.2012 says it is not a 'doomsday', but rather a change of an age towards a positive future that awaits us all. :)

MystEerieUsOne
September 27th, 2009, 05:26 PM
If you look at your numbers, *the* numbers, they are actually the universal physics of the brain canceling each other out, until one is left with nothing, right!

This is also what is *painted* within The Last Supper.

Rana
September 28th, 2009, 08:57 AM
My intuition on the infamous date of 12.21.2012 says it is not a 'doomsday', but rather a change of an age towards a positive future that awaits us all. :)

im with you polly on this one ..but more so with 08.09.2012 a spiritual revolution ..

planetlove
September 30th, 2009, 04:40 AM
you say the 21 12 2012...
Just curious about 22.12.2012...
I have asked this question before ....
the end of the myan calender....

V

SoulChild
October 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
Throughout my travels and learnings growing up. I have never heard that specific date. I have hear approximate dates ranging from 2000 till 2030. Basically, it has been as our favorite artists states in an Enigma song " and the lamb opened the seventh seal, silence covered the skies"...that was supposed to have happened approximately 1968-1970 and thats when the term "the hour glass is almost empty"...and all of this has nothing to do with the world "ending". I have never been taught that the world was going to end except of course when the sun envelopes the planet.......but, the hour glass represented 1970 up till the year 2000 which is 30 years. So, because time is approximate and we have leap years and unofficial calanders and what have you....it was said that it can be up untill 2030 which is supposed to be the end of the "moon cycle" and we are going into the "sun cycle" again which is a 25000 year period. In this 25000 year period, it is also said that they Earth will shift off the 28 degree axis and tilt...and of course that can mean devistation to the planet and/ or human life. Yet, from what history suggests, and I feel that there is enough people on the planet that someone or group of people should survive, and we will evolve to the new atmosphere ect.......but, it may be way different from what we know now and what we are used to. In the religious point of view.....the devils rule is supposed to be up and the mothership is supposed to come and recieve the righteous to teach and train them and I guess take them away while the planet is going through the term oil, then bring them back to fix everything again and start over. Either way...whether the devils rule is about to be up, and if he go out with a big bang, or whether the planet shifts, or whether aliens come and save some of us, or whatever happens...I am not afraid, and I still take it day by day. I don't see how we can have an absolute date when humans have tampered with calendars, and manipulated time for years....I don't see how we can say for sure 12/12/2012. although the numbers are catchy and all that. It was catchy in the year 2000...remember when we had the June 6, 2006 and the Sept 9, 2009?....yeah, I am about tired of the so-called dates, and the world still turns as usual. Yet, I remain opened minded and aware, and I continue to prepare physically, but there may be more I can do on a personall level spiritually. Now that I am thinking about it...with all the stuff I was taught...the ultimate thing my Master Teacher was trying to teach us was that Humans are more powerful than we think, and we can actually transform ourselves into energy and actually travel the universe. So, if we really wanted to, I believe we can change things if it is infact true that the world will end in 2012...I think we have the power to shape our future...we just tend to except things and actually help make it happen. So, if something happenes to our planet in 2012, it will most likely be because we already put it in our minds that the world was going to end, and actually helped make that come true. So, I say,lets stop saying the worl will end, and follow Sphinx point of view and start saying, hey, now and throughout up untill and beyond 2012, humans will make the committment of longevity...in life, and in our resources! So, again, whether the planet shifts, or whether the devils rule ends and someone throws him into a bottemless pit, or whether the sun cycle rolls in again, and "Blacks" lead the planet again, or if aliens show they face.........I feel that the more you know, the better prepared you will be!girl_witch

MystEerieUsOne
October 3rd, 2009, 06:27 PM
The reason people are so concerned about the date 12-21-2012/21-12-2012 is the same reason people are afraid of the numbers 666.

All of the doomsday predictions of the cults and cultures arise from the same cause: unconsciousness.

While life appears to be a particular way "on the surface," everything going on is actually happening at far more complex levels of universal reality, so no matter what people invent to try to make sense of what is happening, they cannot in any way supercede, negate or overpower the nature of nature. It just continues right along, doing what it does, and has always done that.

Consciousness is the way to change.

IF everybody on the planet was Consciously Enlightened, which means fluently aware of the physics moving and motivating everything, and everybody *knowingly*/Consciously came up with that number, then there could be concern for a collective reflection. But these cults and cultures claiming that the world is coming to an end every few years are unwittingly acting upon the physics of their own unconsciousness, wound up and clicking away their behavior like an automaton. That's why the dates always come and go and "nothing" happened. Something happened for THEM, though...they reached a peak awareness about something within themselves they were unconsciously working on, and learned from it...IF they didn't go off and do themselves all in, as so many cults have collectively done, in a fearful attempt to gain control of it.

The numbers 12-21-2012 or 21-12-2012 may look like a computer program "on the surface," but they are actually mathematics of the human mind, the *actual physics of the human mind* in a particular state of being, that give enough information that all sorts of things can be known about what is going on in the mind, in the physics/physiology of the brain, at that moment, within that albeit temporary status, just by looking at those numbers. (Actual universal truth physics, not "numerology"!) What is going on is that there "appears to be nothing left." That "nothing left" is being perceived by the unconscious mind as the world coming to an end. (It is actually a belief /particular mindset coming to an end/being redefined!)

It's the stuff (bad) dreams are made of! :)

In other words, the physics underlying what people have projected out in life align in such a way that it feels like the end of the world. It's only the end of the world as they perceive it to be. Those who rely on intellectualizing, who are terrified of trusting faith and intuition, are going to be the most fearful, because it would seem as though they have lost all their natural defense mechanisms. Defense mechanisms still in place are not recognized or valued by those who persist upon "physical proof" coming from outside themselves, as opposed to within.

The numbers 666 are also actually physics of the brain. They are a reflection of a Conscious brain, meaning a brain that is fluently aware of itself, has reached the pinnacle, and is fully realized. Truth itself is the actual "antichrist" aka "devil" physics that millions detect a presence surrounding, causing them to believe as they do, as they anthropomorphize what feels like a negative (threatening) presence into a Being and give it a Name. Invertedly, that's the very same dynamic that causes so many to experience "God," or whatever they choose to Name that inverse. What they are actually acting upon is the sense of life itself vs nonlife, or death. In other words, God seems like Existence, while the Devil or Antichrist seems like the Nothing.

All numbers are higher physics of the brain, "telling on" what is going on inside the mind, but as with everything else, the "collective unconscious" has dismissed them as simple elementary "arithmetic." When you see a mathematician or scientist whipping out long formulas across a chalk board, they are unwittingly drawing pictures of their very own thought processes inside their brains, a roadmap to how and what they currently think. So, when you see them saying that Consciousness is "mythology" and that everything that matters requires the scientific proof of mathematical formulas, what they are unconsciously saying is that their "god" is the god of projection, aka AfterMath. This is why they don't believe in precognition, because for scientists, if it isn't projected out first, it doesn't "Exist," and Reality to them is only "out there." They are unwittingly invalidating higher processes/higher dimensions. (I *know* what is going to manifest before it does because I can catch the alignment in different time and space relativities than what others are experiencing! :) )

At much higher physics, "it doesn't have to congeal to be real," I like to say! It doesn't have to catch one's perception to Exist! (Example: people and happenings are engaging in activities all over the world at any given time, but does that mean they don't exist and never could unless a serious scientist actually personally witnessed and scientifically measured the existence of each and every one of them first? Of course they exist. Scientists, like anyone else, have to trust and have faith in the reality of reality, and learn to apply that trust and faith in other areas as well! When they are on tv doing documentaries, insisting Consciousness is "mythology," just who is it they are talking to/doing the television documentary toward, if nothing exists without their specific scientific proof that millions are actually out there, sitting in front of them, glued to their seats, listening to everything they say! They have faith and trust then, when it's convenient, so why not when it matters, toward advancing science further? That's how it's done!)

DaVinci's "The Last Supper" painting is actually a road map of the human mind searching for its pinnacle, a nearly-successful meditation turned inside out, a drawing of scientific AfterMath. Whether or not DaVinci realized it, he also has painted within it AlbertEinstein's e=mc2!

Einstein *knew* what he *knew,* too!

BlueStar
October 4th, 2009, 02:38 PM
There's a lot of contradictory info circulating the net and in bookshops and even a film now called '2012' which from the 60 second trailer I saw is designed to perpetuate fear and unconsciousness.

The only book on the subject I recommend reading is Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a new world age by Gregg Braden. I saw him speak just a week ago and was very impressed with him. I trust him and his research. The summary of his book is basically the following bulletpoints. I've eliminated the talk of time working as fractals; it is interesting but might just confuse those who haven't read the book.

Gregg's research has led him to these conclusions:

* We're living the completion of a 5,125 year long cycle of time - a world age - that the ancient Maya calculated would end with the winter solstice on 21 December 2012.

* Our ancestors recorded their experience of the last 'end of time', showing beyond a reasonable doubt that the close of one world age is the beginning of the next, and not the end of the world.

* New discoveries show that we can think of time as an essence that follows the same rhythms and cycles that govern everything from particles to galaxies.

* Ancient traditions divide Earth's 25,625 year orbit through the 12 constellations of the zodiac - the precession of the equinoxes - into 5 world ages, each lasting 5,125 years.

* The position of the earth within our galaxy creates powerful changes that signal the end of one world age and the beginning of the next. The knowledge of these cyclic changes is called the doctrine of the world ages.

* The present world age began on 11 August 3114 BC. Its end is signalled by a rare alignment of our solar system with the core of the Milky Way galaxy on 21 December 2012 - an event that last occurred approximately 26,000 years ago.

* [Understanding fractal time] patterns identified for an earlier time in history tend to repeat themselves with greater intensity at later dates. Using a template of human events, Earth events and celestial events gives us a consistent way to view the past as a realistic window to 2012.

* There is nothing in the geological record to suggest that Earth's magnetic fields will reverse before or immediately following the 2012 cycle end date.

* The Time Code template shows that the human, Earth and celestial conditions of today are in the same range as the key reference dates of the past. In other words, the changes we are experience are exactly as we'd expect for the end of a world age.

* There is a consensus among the best minds of our time that the current depletion of natural resources, exponentially growing population, global poverty, and competition for the necessities of life are converging toward a "bottleneck" in time.

* The results are conclusive: Heart-based focus and heart-based living will have a direct effect upon the way we experience 2012 and our time of change.

* Faced with the greatest number and magnitude of potentially world-ending challenges in 5,125 years of human history, we now discover that the key to our transition lies in our collective feelings about the change.

* 21 December 2012 is a rare and powerful window of opportunity for our collective emergence into our true potential.

----

Other things I picked up from his talk:

The window of change from this world age to the next began in 1980 and ends around 2016. By 2012, he believes that most of the upheaval and change will have taken its course. 2010 appears to be a major year, with the potential for lots of upheaval.

We can't change the world. We can only change ourselves. This is the key. Heart-based living: moving from competition to co-operation and developing more compassion and serving others are important...these changes start with us and then spread outward.

planetlove
October 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Have you made your choice yet?

Melchizedek on what is really happening and going to happen in 2012

There is a lot of information going around about the coming ascension in 2012 and much of it is exciting and some of it is scary.

I, Melchizedek would like to give you some explanations and information of what is going to happen.

Yes there is going to be a ascension of consciousness for every human on earth whether they want to or not. The earth is ascending and will be going into a higher dimension. She will however go higher than the 5th dimension most of you have heard of. The earth will move beyond the 13th dimension, which means the earth will not be physical anymore.

There are stories that once the earth ascends, many will die. Some of them will tell you that if your physical body is not ready it will be destroyed during the ascension of the earth. This is not true, there will be a safe place created for those who are not ready to move on with the earth in the higher dimensions, and we expect this to be most of the earth population at this time.
The ones that have made the choice to complete planetary ascension and move into cosmic ascension will be the new teachers coming or staying on earth after the ascension and they will have full knowledge of the pathways to return to source.

At this moment your earth is preparing for her ascension and many are assisting her as she moves forward on this path. Some will try to interfere as always and this is mostly done through misinformation.

There is a time frame for the ascension of the earth and it is at the end of the year 2012, the beginning of 2013. But do not forget, the earth is already ascending at this time. Her frequency is being raised.

The time frame is where many will be present to open the gate, portal or doorway that will allow the earth to move beyond this dimension into a new timeline and release her of her physicality.

At this moment the merger has begun of the earth with her non physical part and this will continue until she has been completely merged with her non physical part. Her energy, spirit or soul part so to speak. Just like humans are becoming one with their spirit, their soul, so does the earth. You have to become the whole before you can completely ascend.

Some lightworkers have now been disconnected from the cycles of time, meaning they will be able to work on themselves and the earth from a space without time. This allows them to stay out of time and they will not be influenced by time frames, sun cycles and many more of these earthly 3d influences. They are preparing for Cosmic Ascension and with that they are preparing to hold the energies for humanity to go through the process of the ascension of the earth in a safe way.

They will be the ones holding the energies for the safe return of all that have not made the choice at this time to complete Cosmic Ascension.

Once the earth has passed through the portal a new set of dimensions will be created. Actually they will already be there since these dimensions are being created at this time by the ones that have stepped out of the cycles of time. All humans that have not chosen the Cosmic Ascension path will be returned to a planet earth that will be similar to the one you are on right now. The only difference will be that you will start in the 5th dimension (which is still physical) instead of the 3rd dimension. From there you will be able to step onto the path of completing Cosmic Ascension.

Now we do need many to hold the energies for this process and this is why your universe is in a "no rules" time cycle at this time. Many of you are here to be part of this and some have heard the clarion call, many have not. Many are still thinking of only planetary ascension and all that they are doing is following the energies that are coming into your universe. I would like to remind you that you have already finished planetary ascension in a previous lifetime. And in this lifetime only one simple process is needed to complete it again for this lifetime to have the physical body ready to step onto the Cosmic Ascension path.

The energies coming into your universe are ready to be integrated; all that most people are doing is accepting them and letting them flow through. You have to become one with everything, every part of you, and every part of you in this universe and beyond. This is not accomplished by just accepting the energies coming in. I would like to remind you about the path of many of the masters you are looking at for answers and guidance. They spend many lifetimes learning and becoming one with all that is. Integrating each and every part on themselves to finally ascend within the light body. At this moment we are aiming for complete cosmic ascension beyond the dimensions, beyond your universe. This means ascension with the physical body, which means bringing in each and every part of you into the 3rd dimensional physical body. Your 3rd dimensional physical body will become one with all that is. Your 3rd dimensional body will become the lightbody for ascension.

So here is my question for all of you at this time. Have you made your choice yet? What are your plans for the future?

I know times are hard; many distractions have been placed upon your path, as you chose to do so. Now it is time to step beyond this and create your own future. Leave the distraction behind you; find your place in the 3rd dimension without distractions, or without being influenced by the distractions. This is a real possibility for all of you.

The only way to change the world, and we cannot say it enough, is to change it from within. This means you are the ones that need to change; you are the ones that will have to create a new future for you. Don't let yourself be pulled down by all that is happening around you. Yes, these are hard times, yes many are living on the edge, and yes you can change the world one by one. This means look inside for the change. Do not look outside for the change. You have to change from within.

There are many teachers out there and many will be able to assist you on the Cosmic Ascension path. But discernment is needed as many also do not know what is needed for this path, they are still attached to the old teachings, or will try to find new teachings, but if they are not the path of Cosmic Ascension they will not find them. Some will tell you about Cosmic Ascension but they are in fact still working on planetary ascension. This is why discernment is needed. You will have to find your path among the many paths that are available. This is why you follow your heart. But you can only follow your heart if you have made a complete commitment to your heart, yourself and the path of Cosmic Ascension.

You are all a very important part of this process as the earth is preparing for her ascension and can use all the help she can get to raise her frequencies. And you are also very important for the ones that have not chosen the path of cosmic ascension at this time, as they will need a safe place to stay when the earth ascends. Only the ones ready for cosmic ascension will be able to hold the energies for that safe haven.

Then for the many healers out there, you are important in many ways as you have chosen a path of healing for many. Do not forget that the most important part of healing is to heal yourself first. Raise your frequencies as many of the healing modalities now available will require that from you. And do not forget the path toward Cosmic Ascension as you focus on healing. The only way a physical body can completely heal is by moving it beyond the physical dimensions.

2012 is near and we are already at the end of the year 2009. This is your opportunity to step beyond the physical and become the creator of your own life and future.

I am Lord Melchizedek

Through Petra Margolis
October 6, 2009

SoulChild
October 11th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Have you made your choice yet?

Melchizedek on what is really happening and going to happen in 2012

There is a lot of information going around about the coming ascension in 2012 and much of it is exciting and some of it is scary.

I, Melchizedek would like to give you some explanations and information of what is going to happen.

Yes there is going to be a ascension of consciousness for every human on earth whether they want to or not. The earth is ascending and will be going into a higher dimension. She will however go higher than the 5th dimension most of you have heard of. The earth will move beyond the 13th dimension, which means the earth will not be physical anymore.

There are stories that once the earth ascends, many will die. Some of them will tell you that if your physical body is not ready it will be destroyed during the ascension of the earth. This is not true, there will be a safe place created for those who are not ready to move on with the earth in the higher dimensions, and we expect this to be most of the earth population at this time.
The ones that have made the choice to complete planetary ascension and move into cosmic ascension will be the new teachers coming or staying on earth after the ascension and they will have full knowledge of the pathways to return to source.

At this moment your earth is preparing for her ascension and many are assisting her as she moves forward on this path. Some will try to interfere as always and this is mostly done through misinformation.

There is a time frame for the ascension of the earth and it is at the end of the year 2012, the beginning of 2013. But do not forget, the earth is already ascending at this time. Her frequency is being raised.

The time frame is where many will be present to open the gate, portal or doorway that will allow the earth to move beyond this dimension into a new timeline and release her of her physicality.

At this moment the merger has begun of the earth with her non physical part and this will continue until she has been completely merged with her non physical part. Her energy, spirit or soul part so to speak. Just like humans are becoming one with their spirit, their soul, so does the earth. You have to become the whole before you can completely ascend.

Some lightworkers have now been disconnected from the cycles of time, meaning they will be able to work on themselves and the earth from a space without time. This allows them to stay out of time and they will not be influenced by time frames, sun cycles and many more of these earthly 3d influences. They are preparing for Cosmic Ascension and with that they are preparing to hold the energies for humanity to go through the process of the ascension of the earth in a safe way.

They will be the ones holding the energies for the safe return of all that have not made the choice at this time to complete Cosmic Ascension.

Once the earth has passed through the portal a new set of dimensions will be created. Actually they will already be there since these dimensions are being created at this time by the ones that have stepped out of the cycles of time. All humans that have not chosen the Cosmic Ascension path will be returned to a planet earth that will be similar to the one you are on right now. The only difference will be that you will start in the 5th dimension (which is still physical) instead of the 3rd dimension. From there you will be able to step onto the path of completing Cosmic Ascension.

Now we do need many to hold the energies for this process and this is why your universe is in a "no rules" time cycle at this time. Many of you are here to be part of this and some have heard the clarion call, many have not. Many are still thinking of only planetary ascension and all that they are doing is following the energies that are coming into your universe. I would like to remind you that you have already finished planetary ascension in a previous lifetime. And in this lifetime only one simple process is needed to complete it again for this lifetime to have the physical body ready to step onto the Cosmic Ascension path.

The energies coming into your universe are ready to be integrated; all that most people are doing is accepting them and letting them flow through. You have to become one with everything, every part of you, and every part of you in this universe and beyond. This is not accomplished by just accepting the energies coming in. I would like to remind you about the path of many of the masters you are looking at for answers and guidance. They spend many lifetimes learning and becoming one with all that is. Integrating each and every part on themselves to finally ascend within the light body. At this moment we are aiming for complete cosmic ascension beyond the dimensions, beyond your universe. This means ascension with the physical body, which means bringing in each and every part of you into the 3rd dimensional physical body. Your 3rd dimensional physical body will become one with all that is. Your 3rd dimensional body will become the lightbody for ascension.

So here is my question for all of you at this time. Have you made your choice yet? What are your plans for the future?

I know times are hard; many distractions have been placed upon your path, as you chose to do so. Now it is time to step beyond this and create your own future. Leave the distraction behind you; find your place in the 3rd dimension without distractions, or without being influenced by the distractions. This is a real possibility for all of you.

The only way to change the world, and we cannot say it enough, is to change it from within. This means you are the ones that need to change; you are the ones that will have to create a new future for you. Don't let yourself be pulled down by all that is happening around you. Yes, these are hard times, yes many are living on the edge, and yes you can change the world one by one. This means look inside for the change. Do not look outside for the change. You have to change from within.

There are many teachers out there and many will be able to assist you on the Cosmic Ascension path. But discernment is needed as many also do not know what is needed for this path, they are still attached to the old teachings, or will try to find new teachings, but if they are not the path of Cosmic Ascension they will not find them. Some will tell you about Cosmic Ascension but they are in fact still working on planetary ascension. This is why discernment is needed. You will have to find your path among the many paths that are available. This is why you follow your heart. But you can only follow your heart if you have made a complete commitment to your heart, yourself and the path of Cosmic Ascension.

You are all a very important part of this process as the earth is preparing for her ascension and can use all the help she can get to raise her frequencies. And you are also very important for the ones that have not chosen the path of cosmic ascension at this time, as they will need a safe place to stay when the earth ascends. Only the ones ready for cosmic ascension will be able to hold the energies for that safe haven.

Then for the many healers out there, you are important in many ways as you have chosen a path of healing for many. Do not forget that the most important part of healing is to heal yourself first. Raise your frequencies as many of the healing modalities now available will require that from you. And do not forget the path toward Cosmic Ascension as you focus on healing. The only way a physical body can completely heal is by moving it beyond the physical dimensions.

2012 is near and we are already at the end of the year 2009. This is your opportunity to step beyond the physical and become the creator of your own life and future.

I am Lord Melchizedek

Through Petra Margolis
October 6, 2009

I didn't get to read your entire post since I am at work, but I read the first two paragraphs...and I just wanted to let you know that my master teacher teaches this as well. Dr. Malachi Zodok York-El has claimed since 1968 to being guided by Melchesidek....(melchesidek guides his pen)...or have guided his pen in his writings/teachings...that us 'Nuwaubians' here in the West have been studying since the 70's. I have the books with the circle of light, and how to get ready for the ascension and everything. I was hard into my books last year, but this year, I have not studied one! I have read and studied this information for over 20 years! yet, I don't necessarily teach it out. Unfortunately, many people who didn't except it back in the days when we were out debating, and propagating and everything...those who did not except it then, and hearing the info from other places now...but, the way I see it is they have a long way to go.....

Isn't it something for those of us who have been studying certain things for years, the info seems to be coming out just now? Even this...this about 2012. But, in watching the history channel...many of the shows they have on now is confirming many things I have already known....and I am happy that they are teaching it out...yet, seems a little late....hope people can catch up!

MystEerieUsOne
October 16th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Watching a documentary dvr'd at another time and just now gotten to. It's about Isaac Newton and what he thought would be the doomsday date, which is way off from the 2012 date.

Apparently, he was obsessed with decoding the Books of Daniel and Revelations from the Bible, which he was obsessed with accomplishing, with these being where he believed "God" had hidden the date for the end of the world.

(I actually wrote this last night.)

Jester Black
October 16th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Dec 21, 2012 is nothing more than the end of the earth's current 2600 year galactic cycle. The Mayans saw this as a reasonable end point to their calender (and that makes PERFECT sense without having to read all kinds of portents into it). But if you speak to modern Mayans (and yes, they DO still exist-in fact they are the single largest indigenous group in Latin America and I find it absolutely hilarious that none of the so-called doomsday experts bother to ask them about it), they'll tell you that they do not percieve that date as the end of the world at all. Anyone who studies astronomy or astrology with any kind of preciseness would also arrive at that date since it IS a significant astrological occurrence. There is some question regarding the affect that that alignment might have on the eart gravitationally, but its not like the earth hasnt experienced it before and life managed to flourish nonetheless.

MystEerieUsOne
October 16th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Any time an individual seeker, or a group of like-minded seekers, run(s) into themselves, it is almost always perceived as "doomsday."

It's the same fear that keeps convention from waking up, unconscious Japanese terrified of the number 4, Christians believing in the devil, 666 and antichrist, and cultures all around the world holding onto their traditions, ritualisms and superstitions. There seems such a sense of "loss" experienced by them (albeit loss of another round of conventional distraction, continued unrealized) that the fear associated with that loss, which feels so generalized, so universal, inadvertently gets associated with "the end of the world," and out come the numbers...unwittingly of the status of their very own mathematical functioning.

The dynamics are intriguing, observing what people do.

I believe it is important to have patience and compassion with them and help them to understand what they are actually experiencing, as opposed to invalidating their experience altogether. It's an opportunity for learning and sharing not to be missed or dismissed.

As for planetary alignment, there has always been a host of configurations other than the most obvious, (with even a simple eclipse or comet bringing about cause for alarm), but the alignment of 2012 is getting the attention because it quietly suggests an alignment *within* that, of course, is going to frighten people when they have no idea what else that could really refer to.

The numbers are very real, but what they are actually the math of is the status of a mind in search of itself, a match game having found and associated another set (of many) to cancel out along the way. The fact that so many are experiencing it at once, though, does actually have the potential to alter the "whether" patterns being realized as manifesting! :blink:

So, there actually IS some *truth* to it, because the physics of motivation IS actually associated, by physics, with factors paralleling outside themselves, but the "simple" act of the whole world of people *attending* to the event is enough of an alignment to relatively reflect the reflection that will ensue. It is, in fact, already happening. The global media attention getting everyone searching for insights into what will happen actually IS the alignment already aligning itself reflectively, the same way ANY event that manifests is not disjointed from the conditions preceding its manifestation AND the conditions succeeding its manifestation. It's all just nonrandom energy catching its 15 minutes of fame, that's all!

2012's symbolism is a *good thing!* It gives the world of sentients something to collectively share, and unconscious convention the impetus to step out of its sleeping complacency for a moment, as if watching a serious ufo sighting on global media, or the moon walk years ago, and there can't help but be some growth resulting from that.

:gathering:

Jester Black
October 16th, 2009, 10:34 PM
but as Im sure you know, given the totality and the interdimensional nature of it, the alignment ALWAYS exists, just not on this particular plane. as for invalidating anyones experience, thats not what im doing. Theres a tinge of intent in my perception of that date. bringing the world to a single point of consciousness is a good thing if the intent is benevolent. but fear is the bastion of destruction....and a means to enslavement. Dec 21, 2012 has an air of vulnerability to it that can easily be compromised. that must not happen. If that day proves to be a turning point in our journey, then it will be because we made it so through an illusion created by our fear. Rest assured that someone will use that to their advantage.