PDA

View Full Version : R. I. P. Patrick Swayze

SoulChild
September 15th, 2009, 03:15 AM
I am not sure if you guys heard yet, and I was not sure which forum to put this in, but I wanted you guys to know as soon as possible.

planetlove
September 15th, 2009, 03:17 AM
May his true essence float free as it returns to Itself....
V

God's Toy
September 15th, 2009, 06:23 AM
This is sad news.

R.I.P

(Yep right forum SC)

Kiran
September 15th, 2009, 08:46 AM
What a lovely guy....I am sorry for his family's loss. Be free my friend, be free.

Jordan
September 15th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks Patrick for all what you give us...be free...

Mr. Brightside
September 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Very sad, he made some great movies and seeing him in interviews he always came across as a nice guy.

0Gbz-Lau5tc

SoulChild
September 15th, 2009, 06:25 PM
They will be airing an interview with him and Barbera Walters, and I saw a clip. Unfortunately, and I didn't know this, but he was a smoker and he didn't quit, although quiting may have not made any difference. But, it must have been hard for him and his family knowing that it was only a short matter of time because of the type of cancer he had. They also showed a clip of him speaking to an audience asking everyone to stand up, and to stand up for a cure for cancer. I am sure he meant that even after he has passed on, he wants all those that loved him to fight and stand up to cancer. My personal thoughts as far as finding a cure for cancer....I am thinking we may be better off finding ways to prevent cancer. As humans, we also have the responsibility to take care of our physical to the best of our ability. With that said, the interview also explained how he was a great family man, and he also got married the year I was born. So, 34 years married and a celebrity, that is awesome and speaks great about him and his loyalty.

Narnia
September 15th, 2009, 09:56 PM
I wish for his spirit to be free and at peace!

And also, I wish for his wife to be at peace and have an easy transition - as easy as it can get for her.

I agree with you SoulChild - preventing cancer is important as well!

Rana
September 18th, 2009, 03:51 AM
such a beautiful ,trully genuine soul .. :)