PDA

View Full Version : Please say a prayer

Kiran
September 11th, 2009, 01:46 PM
For all those who suffered losses in the tragedy of 9/11/2001.
Please also say a prayer for all who have lost someone in thier life.

My love and prayers are with you all:two hearts:

SoulChild
September 11th, 2009, 01:50 PM
For all those who suffered losses in the tragedy of 9/11/2001.
Please also say a prayer for all who have lost someone in thier life.

My love and prayers are with you all:two hearts:

Thank you Lorri! You are always on top of this. I am watching a documentary on 9/11/2001 as we speak. and it is still as sad today as it was in 2001. It is amazing how tragedies can bring people together, yet it is also amazing how soon we forget. I had a middle eastern gentleman yell at me at work yesterday, because I could'nt give him what he wanted and he explained to me that he was fasting...and I totally understand. Yet, he didn't have to take out his anger on me cause he was hungry..and I tried to explain everything to him. But, the reality of it is, at any given time at work, if I make someone upset....it is always that fear of retalition.....Not only do we have terrorist threats in America...but, we have a history of disgruntled employees and just crazy people who flip out and do crazy things like shoot up a school or place of business. So I send my prayers out to those who have been effected 9/11/2001 and hope this tradgedy does not happen to anyone of us at home at work or during travel.:thanks:

BlueStar
September 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I also send my thoughts to those affected.

I can't believe it's been 8 years.

9/11 was one of the most horrific displays of human insanity in history. I pray that the consciousness of humankind will soon be elevated above such insanity.

MystEerieUsOne
September 11th, 2009, 05:49 PM
God knows I tried!

:(

Genesis
September 12th, 2009, 02:09 AM
I originally posted this in the 'one word' thread, but feel it belongs more here.

I can honestly say that I was very reflective thinking about the families that lost somebody on nine eleven.

I went to ground zero on the anniversary and found a very somber and thoughtful mood. I was just visualizing what type of chaos went on eight years ago.
These are a few mobile uploads.

planetlove
September 13th, 2009, 01:26 AM
More things to forgive .........

The disappearance of the universe and a course in miracles helps with me dealing with disasters such as 9.11.... which in truth is a very powerful day and a call for help....

v

planetlove
September 13th, 2009, 01:31 AM
events like these "natural disasters etc" help people bring back there thoughts to there true spiritual nature....by praying as in this post

it is written that those that perished ... chose this way to go before they got here.....
don't feel sorry hurt and cry ...its a sign of weakness...
be strong and send your love out to the higher self of all ....
FORGIVENESS HEALS the hurt in the mind and the mind and heart are the same thing ..not separate from each other.....

V

MystEerieUsOne
September 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Prayer is meditation under another name.

Both are the physics of *focus.*

With the Answers at the Core, the superimposition doesn't really care which labels are used.

MystEerieUsOne
September 13th, 2009, 11:07 AM
One looks within, one looks without...

Both are trying to reach that "dot in the middle of the circle," half unwittingly.

The physics slowly increases alignment toward the vortex.

The nearer the vortex, the nearer the interaction is *realized.*

Reflection/reflection.

Whatever *Name*/name you apply to it, its response is the same....as

One looks within, one looks without...