PDA

View Full Version : The Lost...er... Last...Supper

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 01:45 PM
While we're playing at serious...ly fun stuff...

There is a hidden code within the painting, The Last Supper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Leonardo_da_Vinci_(1452-1519)_-_The_Last_Supper_(1495-1498).jpg).

It reveals the truth.

Do you know what it is? Can you see it?

(Other than just who is on his right, I mean!)

:gathering:

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM
*hint*

I've never seen it discussed on the internet.

Not that it isn't. I've just never seen it, that's all.

It's just stuff I *see* :Art and wanted to share with you. :gathering:

planetlove
September 8th, 2009, 08:29 PM
That what you see is unique to your own mind!!!!!!!!!

Mary M to his Right!!!!!!!!!..which you said its not what you see....

No HOLY GRAIL in this interpretation...

Is that it !!!!!!!!!

V

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 09:18 PM
What is hidden within the painting is the physics of the Core of EVERYONE, and EVERYTHING.

:Buddha2:

SoulChild
September 8th, 2009, 10:17 PM
are you going to tell us the answer? please share....

MystEerieUsOne
September 9th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Ah, too easy! That wouldn't be any fun! :gathering:

I'll provide *hints* though.

The Presence of the AntiChrist is included in the painting.

Howz that?

:bye2

SoulChild
September 9th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Well then, I should have trusted my instinct, because the only thing that caught my eye was the fact that the one who betrayed him is next to him with his finger pointing. Am I getting close?

planetlove
September 9th, 2009, 10:16 PM
What is hidden within the painting is the physics of the Core of EVERYONE, and EVERYTHING.

:Buddha2:

Are we talking about the mood of everyone!!!!!!!!!!
The fact that they are in awareness of what is about to happen...
the of acceptance of the moment ...the unity that is one... in the moment !!!!!!

V

MystEerieUsOne
September 10th, 2009, 01:12 PM
The mathematical psychophysiology of the universe (how it all works), within and without, are hidden in plain sight.

And within (and without) all that, so many realities of life itself arise.

Relates to my threads on Multidimensional Language, Emptiness, etc... Even Knowing.

Even relates to what "The Bible Code" REALLY is all about, secondarily.

SoulChild
September 10th, 2009, 01:47 PM
So, my question is "why so many codes"? The bible is hard enough to understand because of how it is written....why then have secret codes? Sometimes I feel we are not even smart enough to understand the essentials of the bible and thats why we have many denominations, and then to have codes that normal regular people can't decifer. Then we get these super humans that can decifer the codes, and there you have it another leader with all these followers......So, I guess, we all have our gifts for our different reasons....and maybe its not meant for everyone to be totally aware of everything...maybe its just easier that way...hey, maybe the Bible was written to make things easier....but, it sure have people going in all kind of different directions....so whats the real purpose here?

MystEerieUsOne
September 10th, 2009, 04:27 PM
So, my question is "why so many codes"? The bible is hard enough to understand because of how it is written....why then have secret codes? Sometimes I feel we are not even smart enough to understand the essentials of the bible and thats why we have many denominations, and then to have codes that normal regular people can't decifer. Then we get these super humans that can decifer the codes, and there you have it another leader with all these followers......So, I guess, we all have our gifts for our different reasons....and maybe its not meant for everyone to be totally aware of everything...maybe its just easier that way...hey, maybe the Bible was written to make things easier....but, it sure have people going in all kind of different directions....so whats the real purpose here?

There are no "secret codes" from the universe itself, actually. There really aren't at all. Each and every being has the SAME access to everything, every answer, present at all times. It's just that the distraction of everyday life makes it so hard to see.

Having said that, there ARE "secret codes" hidden in the works of humans, such as in paintings, including The Last Supper, and others, secrets that lie "hidden" in plain sight for hundreds, even thousands, of years, until they are realized by those able to detect them.

Why would these humans, such as da Vinci, intentionally hide secret codes in their works? Because in their time, folks such as myself who do *see* what is really going on would be met with such fear-aka-calls for heresy and blashemy and the like that they would otherwise face their own demise. Many have lost their lives trying to reveal universal truth to the world of convention over human existence. Even today it is still not safe to be as *realized* as I am, and it can get pretty scary at times, given what people do when they feel threatened (by either the truth itself, or ego dystonia), and the constant inadvertent abuses I have to take from people who think I'm nuts and a heretic, etc., are still neverending. Some are incredibly intrigued and want to know more, and more...but those are the people who accept within themselves the feelings of their own *worthiness* to the Answers. Those who *need* a higher power other than themselves do all sorts of horrible things in the name of keeping it that way, blaming their actions on their religion.

Being *realized* is like being from another planet, seeing through it all, but people on planet Earth don't want anything to do with it, perceiving a Consciousness "alien" to themselves as a very serious threat.

Folks such as myself, who do have genuine access... to the truth, to superConsciousness, DO NOT have any sort of intention to take over the world, or to be some sort of powerful "leader" with lots of "followers." In fact, the most incredibly curious reality of all is that truth is such that no one with any sort of selfish intention is ever able to access it. They can get close to it, but if they dare make it all about themselves they are in for some really powerful "bites in the butt" from Nature if they dare do anything to exploit it, exploit others with it, or in any way try to harm anyone in its Name!

Isn't that incredible? There is no intentional *intent* to the truth itself, and yet that reality is built into it. Karma at its most revealing awaits anyone who doesn't *get* compassion and love in truth!

The Bible is not intentionally "coded." The reality "hidden" within it IS there, but there is a physics reason for its presence there. Not conventionally-supposed AfterMath "science"-distracted physics, but higher reality, higher physics than anything conventional.

When I was a child, a fun thing to play with was asking people to draw a circle with a dot in the middle, or to trace a circle and get to the dot in the middle, without lifting their pencil.

I'll come back later and explain why and how it's all related.

Rana
September 11th, 2009, 01:45 AM
such a beautifully painted picture. im sure if say the Dalai Lama were to sit down to eat with some of his fellow monks and followers and they were having a discussion about whatever it was they felt and an artist were to paint them.. it would be interpreted ,analysed and all that too ..sometimes things are just the way they are ..simple without too much meaning .. they however didnt seem to like bread theres alot of it floating around on the table .. Leonardo could have added in a dog maybe under the table and one of the apostles could be giving him some left over bread ..what do you think ? now that would be something to discuss ..imagine the Divinci Code with that element .. any way ..i admire the painting .:)

MystEerieUsOne
September 11th, 2009, 02:33 AM
There is only one physics truth, so no matter who may be sitting in that painting, it would be the same.

The Dalai Lama is *realized* and so he would know what the presence of the encoding means. If another artist painted it, what would be presented would depend on the level of awareness of that artist.

The clue given in the painting itself is that Jesus was Conscious, and so was da Vinci to even know how to paint it as he did.

Rana
September 11th, 2009, 07:55 AM
There is only one physics truth, so no matter who may be sitting in that painting, it would be the same.

The Dalai Lama is *realized* and so he would know what the presence of the encoding means. If another artist painted it, what would be presented would depend on the level of awareness of that artist.

The clue given in the painting itself is that Jesus was Conscious, and so was da Vinci to even know how to paint it as he did.

hi , sorry i only used the dalai lama as an example to highlight what i was putting forward (my say) it could be my Aunty clarice and kin ? sometimes things arent more than what they are ..they just are.. i wasnt having a dig ..just being light hearted .. of course jesus was concious ..its Jesus we are talking about.

MystEerieUsOne
October 3rd, 2009, 06:33 PM
DaVinci's "The Last Supper" painting is actually a road map of the human mind searching for its pinnacle, a nearly-successful meditation turned inside out, a drawing of scientific AfterMath. Whether or not DaVinci realized it, he also has painted within it AlbertEinstein's e=mc2!

Einstein *knew* what he *knew,* too!

I wrote that in the 2012 thread (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=739) and wanted to bring it over here.

I realized that to explain what is hidden in Da Vinci's The Last Supper painting, it would take a very lengthy, involved explanation of the mathematics, which then gets into soooo many other areas of support also requiring lengthy *work,* so maybe this paragraph and the 2012 posts can speed that up a bit.