PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 12:52 PM
The now famous, or...infamous...Seti "Wow" signal (6EQUJ5) has a very interesting underlying "truth" hidden within it that I noticed immediately when I first saw it a few years ago.

I have never seen any mention of it, so I thought I would bring it here.

See if you can discover what that is, just for fun... :gathering:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Wow_signal.jpg/800px-Wow_signal.jpg

Something to play with.

Let's just say it's enough to turn "Wow" into..."Whoa!"

:blink:

God's Toy
September 8th, 2009, 01:13 PM
maybe its the lack of coffee in my system but right now i'm not getting this. (note to self: Get more coffee and come back here)

Did you know i have been running the SETI @home project on my computers for well over ten years now? you never know when ET may may show its head. and want be be the first to know!

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Or, just half that... *hint*

Wow, too, that 17 people suddenly came online, to this thread? Weird, cause they weren't even lurking just prior. Same with my "Knowing" thread. 28? :blink:

Maybe it's Seti folks looking for their answer on the code, :laugh:

Funny you should mention that, because I was just thinking, as I wrote that post, how I should have that on mine, since I can see "in between" it all, the "neither here nor there" reality, and I have a loooong history of accesses coming into my presence...for real! I could write a book! (Again!)

Unbelievable stuff that I have always figured must be happening because they're drawn to my translucence. But I mean really serious kinds of stuff! :blink: (Must be my "magnetic" personality, but I suspect it's the Gravity of Love! ) :)

I also have several computers right here, so I could get it on at least...One! Ah, think ya talked me into it!

Oooo...maybe the aliens would notice, but... :Eeksign: ...what "on earth" would I then do with them, :blink:

Fun intrigue! :two hearts:

God's Toy
September 8th, 2009, 02:07 PM
While I love the idea of SETI guys hanging around this forum, I can tell you that all new threads get posted on twitter so your seeing twitter folks come and see what you have to say.

You got to love our new twitterr bot.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 8th, 2009, 02:52 PM
LOL. I'd love to tell the people at SETI a thing or two...
:superman:

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Always wondered what that was. I noticed it on the old Enigma forum, too. Wondered if maybe it was a class or something.

Do you happen to have a link to the SETI home project? Think I'm gonna try it out. Sounds really interesting.

Twitter, huh? Better be careful what I say here. :blink: Wouldn't wanna be "abducted" :fly or anything, given...well...you Know!

:ghost:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM
LOL. Do a google search for SETI. You'll find the link on the home page.

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Oh, great! Thanks, Mic...

:yourock:

God's Toy
September 8th, 2009, 04:03 PM
better still do a google search for SETI@home just like its typed here and you will get to the download page of the project.

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks, that's how I just found it.

Guess I would have on their site if I hadn't kept getting lost snooping into everything else there but that!

:)

MystEerieUsOne
September 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM
When plotted on a graph, it draws a saucer-shaped "ufo."

For real!

:pilot: