PDA

View Full Version : Knowing

MystEerieUsOne
August 24th, 2009, 10:57 PM
This thread is not about "this movie," but about the reality within it.

Knowing Preview (http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2330985241/)

I AM "Lucinda (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhkEYv2hhqY)!"

I really hesitated to watch this movie. I knew it would add to my distress. It did! I burst into tears during so many different scenes, feeling invaded, invalidated, disrespected, frustrated, angry, a bit used... So many emotions were rushing forward.

I AM "Lucinda!" I AM the child who "draws pictures" in mathematics, whose mathematical "pictures" reveal the exact dates of horrific events, exact numbers of people who will die in them, exact locations, names, times, people, etc...

You know...all the totally useless information to the conventional world!

I am also the teacher who rushes to the telephone to beg the authorities to act upon saving one heckuva lot of people's lives..."knowing" they never will, "knowing" they would rather allow thousands of innocent people to die instead by wasting time trashing the messenger.

Alignment doesn't redirect the manifestations. It is merely alignment. I have actually been physically and Consciously present during pre-realized events, rushing to change what I know is about to become history. I've recognized people I pre-realized would suffer something awful happening to them and acted to change the event or at least lessen the impact of it on their behalf.

I've driven down the road and instantly "known..." "There's a dead body around here!" Every time, there was!

Days of annoyingly low grid-flying over my home and the authorities could not find a dead body they were looking for in the ocean. I walked down the beach and pointed to where they needed to look. They did. She was. I just wanted some quiet.

It's a neverending story, one based upon reality.

I am Lucinda. Every aspect of that movie is 100% REAL...ly me!

I feel angry, enraged. Every door is closed to me. Every window. Every option and opportunity to be listened to. All the while, Hollywood plays with my soul.

But still I see the math (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikJ3t_tZf-E), have since the age of 3, and probably before, and I see what the math reveals, and I try so desperately, even beg, at least one physicist to stop invalidating me and shut up long enough to listen. Went to the University physics department for help. Hardly got a word in edgewise. They laughed me out of the building. Thousands died.

I can actually teach precisely where I am getting the information from.

I am NOT "psychic!" I have nothing whatsoever to do with numerology. Reality is teachable, measurable, capable of changing history as it "knowing"ly changes "the future."

I feel like I'm being tested. Everywhere I go, it's like Thriller's nightmare, with people coming into my life intent on massive disrespect and defeat towards me. Why?

I AM..."Lucinda!" I AM the teacher...to everyone, to no one.

I feel totally worthless. Why..does it have to be this way?

I am superConscious. :Buddha2:

I am fed up.

No wonder the movie ended with aliens.

BlueStar
August 25th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Hi MystEeriousOne, what film is it you are referring to?

MystEerieUsOne
August 25th, 2009, 02:01 PM
"Knowing!"

That's actually the name of the film, currently running on Pay Per View.

I'll say. :blink:

BlueStar
August 25th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Aaah I'm with you, I've heard of it! Might check it out sometime, sounds interesting. Sometimes films, books or stories do trigger things in us. I think that's the power of fiction. I believe that our works of fiction have the power to heal and awaken "the masses" or to delude and disintegrate.

SoulChild
August 27th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Now I will pay close attention as I watch the movie. I am however waiting for it to come to cable/sattelight so it may be a month before I catch it. My boss told me that he did not like the ending.

I also have felt frustrated during certain movies. Especially when the industry tend to take facts and bend them in a matter to fit just for the movie. Yet, I understand that it is for entertainment purposes. But, when I get that feeling of frustration, I just avoid the movie all together, unless I know my mood is such that I feel emotionally strong enough to deal with it.

It took me a long while to finally watch the movie passion of the christ for example.

MystEerieUsOne
August 27th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Yes, I agree... The movie ends in a manner typical of convention. Up until the aliens appear, the movie is (probably totally unwittingly) reality-based.

Aliens always tend to get the blame in these movies because that's the point in which convention gets lost. They can present reality (even when they don't know they are), but when it comes to actually explaining it, it's all "alien" to them at that point. The best way to deal with that unfortunate part of an otherwise inadvertently important movie is to realize them as manifestations of the "alien" aspects of unconscious convention.

The only other part of the movie that isn't reality-based would be the voices. I don't hear voices. There are no aliens whispering to me, for sure. Voices are not a part of Consciousness. (Folks with certain types of schizophrenia do hear voices, but when very carefully explored from a Conscious perspective, it is again a reality that these folks are in transition, unknowingly becoming aware, not knowing there is anything more to become aware OF! I did extensive research on this for a thesis in college.)

What does happen, however, makes for a metaphorical alien whisper for a spooky movie, though.

What I hear and see is...*access*... to other paralleling, superimposed dimensions. Everyone has that access, but most dismiss it and comfortably keep themselves distracted from it. There are no walls between dimensions. Only distractions.

I never did get distracted. I never did dismiss them. Aware of it at age 3, it was always the greatest toy around, the greatest joy, the most amazing adventure, and I just could never get enough of allowing myself to *listen* more and more attentively, to go further, deeper into the truth. I'm like an inverse meditation. I have to actively and intentionally knock myself out of contemplation because my brain has always been so powerfully drawn back to the Core constantly, like a magnet. That's the mathematics doing that. It's all patterned, repetitious, superimposed, never changing, yet always rearranging, and very revealing. Most people put labels on comfort zones and then live their entire lives in those comfort zones. If they were to remove those labels, they'd see the universe that has always been accessible to them, waiting to be realized.

What angers me so much is that while I am constantly invalidated and degraded trying to save people's lives, for years it seems extremely specific things I have detailed on the internet on certain highly academic sites writers would frequent have been winding up showing up on television and in movies, and I do mean extreme specifics. For instance (to make my point here), if I was talking about A5730BvT3, next thing ya know out comes a new television show specifying A5730BvT3, and then a couple years later, after I've discussed HK1PT 4573C, what do ya know...there is another television show about, and even NAMED, HK1PT 4573C! And on and on and on...

Thousands of people have to die because I am ignored, but darned if Hollywood doesn't rush to make a lot of money at their expense, it seems. The consistency of this has been driving me bonkers for so long. It's not the movies or television shows themselves. It's the dynamic of so many people being allowed to die, such as on September 11th, 2001, hundreds of thousands in that tsunami a few years ago, all those precious babies and others in Oklahoma, both space shuttles, thousands in earthquakes, and countless others I've pre-realized over decades.

Physicists, even specific ones who think I'm nuts, who claim Consciousness is "mythology," make television documentaries about their latest findings, and it's hilarious watching them, because first they then unwittingly claim to have discovered the most magnificent find, a...C, and then, what do ya know, an o...

Then a year later, doggone it! Now they've gone down in history for discovering an...N! And then another discovers and wins millions in research grants for...WOW! There's the S, and another C, an i, another a multi-million-dollar machine discovered, what else? o!!!! Wow!! "Look at us! Look at US!"

So, let's see where science is, in it's "extremely accurate scientific investigation..." C o N S C i o...

Do ya suppose maybe....????

Nah! :blink:

SoulChild
August 27th, 2009, 10:50 PM
As I observe scientists...sometimes I wonder if they put out information when they want....because it was pre-planned, or they think we are not ready and so on.

many of the shows now on the History channel, I have studied these things for many years. They make it seem like new information...although, it can infact be new to some.

Especially when dealing with Americans, and perhaps I shouldn't judge it that way....but, with religious fanatics, certain information may appear to threaten their beliefs, or the money people make off of peoples beliefs..therefore hiding the truth, or keeping americans from certain truths.

Also, in America, boy oh boy, do we have our tunnel vision! We have our American thoughts, and ways of life, and tend to think everything else...everywhere else is crazy. So, that in itself is a barrier.

Not only that, but when we come across amazing people such as yourself, we tend to get frightened or spooked out or just plain disbelief. As a New Yorker, we tend to think that we have seen it all.

I appreciate your thoughts, and feel for your frustration. I am sure we all have frustrations just on different levels.

Rana
August 28th, 2009, 01:30 PM
are you being guided by the spirit of the deceased to their remains ? if so i feel you need to focus on that aspect of your gift , towards offering them guidance ,writing down what information they want to share ,details about their death. when the time is right this information needs to be passed on to their families .
if you arent already you need to be in touch with people who are practicing mediums (an organisation) those who deal with exactly this you have sight in to ,and those who just "see " . they can guide you in the direction you are required ,it should alieviate your distress.
If you do not want to "see" and "know" about these types of things, ask and meditate that you are not ready to deal with this. there are people that have the gift to assist you with this "closing" if required, seek and you will find them.
It is unfortunate that the media as a whole does not excercise its powers in a way that spreads truth to everyone especially in the area of spirit but spirit IS electrical ..and when we are concious we are attuned to the greatest and oldest broadcast in this universe .. so no amount of noise can change that. IT does not require proof from any source ,because it just is. deep down you know that.
focus and find your answer my friend .:)

MystEerieUsOne
August 28th, 2009, 06:08 PM
It's not just about "dead people," or about pre-realizing imminent deaths of thousands, hundreds of thousands, etc...

Those are just secondary to what is really going on with me.

I see the physics of how the universe works, to what it is doing, and has been doing, all along.

I see the truth of not only the future but also the past, of Now for what it really is, of relativity of time and space beyond what seems possible. I see how it all connects...black holes, wormholes, white holes, multiple dimensions, parallels, synchronicity, relative simultaneity, the truth of language, of mathematics, of patterning, of energies, etc...

I tried going the selfish route. At college I needed the social life at the time. I'd gone thousands of miles away to have that social life! But as usual, I was told I was "scaring the he(ck) outta the students!" Two professors who realized *where* I was taught me to realize that I have a responsibility to elicit change in the world, that like it or not I have a responsibility to teach the access I have to the world, against all odds, that I wasn't born with this, entrusted with this much information, to selfishly keep it to myself.

The physics of Existence itself makes it so hard for me to be heard. People are naturally drawn away from the truth to survive. It's a natural instinct. Life is the imperfect state of projection, and any sense of that projection being taken away feels to most like the "antichrist," the antithesis of all that life has to offer (why the Japanese fear the number 4, a number I have always loved. Jung died trying to figure out that number!). Within myself, I have to try to exist as well, all the while having no choice but to look behind myself to the mathematics, the universal physics, drawing me back at every breath, demanding my attention, the analogical *voices* persisting upon reminding me I have a job to do, like it or not.

It feels like a rubber band, relentlessly snapping me back to the Core. Every effort to escape it, even for a little while, only and always winds me up being SNAPPED BACK to it by profoundly awful precognitions. It is as if a purposeful reminder that I have a job to do. EVERY attempt at at least a break for a while is met with a powerful reminder why there's no time or space for that!

The universe is a living, breathing, interacting, communicating organism (which is why it is so easy to have patience with those who feel the need to give it a Name, such as "God"). It can be your best friend, it can be your worst enemy. It is always the teacher, but has no problem with being the student when it feels a need to be!

But it is consistent, persistent, and doesn't miss a trick. It can't be lied to, it can't be fooled, it can't be ignored or denied.

I have enormous respect for it, because I have learned to. It has earned my respect.

It doesn't matter how much I or anyone else wants to play with my analogies, or tries to twist them to make them something other than what they are. The events still happen! It is not true that realizing one's own analogies redirects the events within them. It all still happens. *Still* being the key word. ;)

It happens because it already has. Humans are just too slow to realize it yet, that's all. A "parade view" from outside the planet has a very different relative time and space view than that of those on the planet.

As for the concept of "channeling," when placed in a respected place for what it really is... When I am extremely aligned with what the universe is doing, I find myself feeling like a wormhole myself, like a tube, a hallway, a vessel that it all just passes through...like I'm not there at all. Like I'm just being used for the data to get from one side of the reflection to the other. It's kind of like listening in on a conversation, remaining silent, just watching the game.

Advanced Tibetan Buddhist monks also have the *access* I have, and they have advised me to simply observe, and not interfere with, Nature, and not to try to warn, because no one can hear me anyway. They suggest I instead teach the world HOW I know, by having patience and teaching others toward their own realizations, so they are then in a position to receive the information.

Problem is, the precognitions continue, just as clear as ever, and I have a conscience and compassion and can't just sit by and allow horrific imminent events to occur without at least trying to warn. I have tried to do that, following the advice of the monks. It's extremely painfully difficult to do that, but after a serious struggle I did try, hoping to learn what the monks wanted me to learn. The only thing I learned was that I lost all sense of humanity within myself. I can't be an object. I have to speak up, more than ever before, I need to be heard.

I am who I say I am. I really do know all this stuff! There's a human being in here!

:Buddha:

I guess that's what they really wanted me to learn.

SoulChild
August 28th, 2009, 09:54 PM
What do you want us to learn from you here at Mysterious Wisdom? I definitely feel you when you say we are slow to learn. and like Oceanentity states...sometimes, we may not want to learn. The truth is usually painful, yet not knowing is probably more painful. I would like to listen to your thoughts, and teachings. Although I probably wont understand everything...but, thats because I am not allowing myself to understand in order to not be overwhelmed. Yet, I do feel that us here on MW have met for a reason???? Do you think so Mysteriousone? As always, I apreaciate your thoughts both you and Oceanentity, Crystallori and the others. I think we all play our unique part, now its up to us to figure out how to put our heads together to help change what we all tend to think will never change. I personally think of change...not exactly as change, but as growth. Some of us may be on lower levels, yet, its not to say we will be there forever. We may have different growth spurts, yet, growth will occur, and we are here, so speak your mind my friend! Know that I am paying attention! ;) I definitely appreciate having all you guys in my life, and I certainly feel special :girl_yes3 (1): :thanks:

Jester Black
August 29th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I promised myself that i would stay away from these boards and all boards. That the only way one could know me was to see me, feel me, hear me, not as a voice..but as the human being I am.

But when I bent my knee to service all those years ago, it was not to serve a "God", but to vow myself to those who were like me in the human equivalent of the house of the cauldren of creation that made us possible....that equation of perfect balance that haunts our very humanity. Service calls me. here today.

You are no mystery to me. I knew you the moment your name first popped up in the logged in bar. Before you uttered a word, I sensed you, your sight, your knowing,...your pain. I knew you as breathren. And Im quite sure you saw me as well, standing there like the sentinal I am, jealously guarding the door to what you call the "truth".

And so I make this appearance, and I do so openly because you, like I, know...its near...very near. Of course "near" in the space of totality, can be an eternity in the physical meaure of time. The vastness still, after all these years, continues to astound me. But near, nonetheless.

You see the threads. I know you know exactly what I refer to. Your numbers are its manifestation in your consciouness. In my case, its sound. You see the "true" nature of things, the convergence of space, time, matter into the single point of knowing...the path to and from everything. I call it Oneness...and Ive seen you refer to it that way as well. Your being is open to the entire history of the cosmos and because of that you see the possibilities, even the certainties of the future. You dont always understand it and more often than not, are not even conscious of it until after the "knowing" comes.

And what you see terrifies you because it IS terrifying. And because you ARE human, you are desperate to call out. But you are mocked, even feared because the knowledge you carry makes you appear arrogant, elitist, and to some...dangerous. While others see you as "fascinating" or "amazing".

And in either case, the person you ARE lies hidden, not because you choose for it to be so, but because they cant see you beneath the "sight". And so humanity escapes you, not within yourself...but in the way others see you.

The gift becomes the curse....

you feel like the loneliest voice in the vast desert of humanity.....

I know the feeling all to well. Even here among the "open minded".

And so I will tell you something because you need it for your sake of "self"..to allow you to "see" without "dying" in the process.

We are not trumpeters, heralds of the future. That is not why we "see". We see because we are witnesses, and the vessels by which it all returns unto itself, so that the greater purpose finds a means to grow and the ever reaching threads find a roost in the greater consciousness.

Find the peace in that my friend, so that you may grow in the greater purpose and find the means to "speak" not from desperation, but through the force of will. Not because you are called to it...but because we are all brothers and sisters and its simply the right thing to do.

But know that things will fall as they will and we are to take the knowledge gained from it back "home"

...that is why we exist.

Your humanity and your peace of mind depend on coming to terms with that........

and trust me you...its is the most difficult journey imaginable if it any moment it becomes about "YOU"

I bow to a fellow

to my friends. Forgive me for my shadows, Ive had the weight of the world on my shoulders of late and am extremely busy. I will catch up with each of you individually soon.

with your grace and permission, I return to my slumber.............

MystEerieUsOne
September 3rd, 2009, 08:00 AM
Jester Black,

Your words are like *moments of peace* to me, for me, a place in time where I actually get to *Exist* without the conflict, without the struggle, without slipping back and forth from One side to the Other.

Thank you so much for every word you have written! You have no idea, and yet, you absolutely do! I hear you hearing me inside and out. Everything you have said, beginning to end, is the truth, and the truth of me. I don't know if I have ever known that much peace in one space and time, where I could *be* and genuinely feel so heard that I did not have to anticipate how I was going to explain or redirect or restress! I almost feel as though I am back at the pinnacle, but not alone there, this time!

It's almost eerie-er than my sn here. Like "the aliens" have found me, the alien part of myself all my life that could never experience closure for a second. I am so intrigued, so honored that you took the time to be here for me as you have! Thank you so much! Guess I never expected that much peace for that long, but you really do hear me, every depth, every turn, every access, every where!

I read what you wrote days ago, and could hardly believe what I was experiencing. It has taken me all this time to process being heard, being on this planet, in this world, just...*being.* I have been wanting to write all this time, but at the same time almost feeling silenced by the purity of the peace I have been feeling in my heart and soul. I cannot thank you enough!

I totally agree with you that it can never be about me. It never was. Even when I was trying to pretend I didn't know all these things, trying to play the role imposed on me by convention (admittedly mostly to explore what I would find there), I knew who I really was and where I really needed to be...and still was.

It IS like being an alien, never able to join in, no matter how invited, no matter how expected. I am constantly misinterpreted for not being able to join in. I can't pretend I don't know. My intent is always misinterpreted as malice.

When I was a small child I happened to catch a television program that, then, too, seemed to be about me. A little girl made people die simply by looking at them, or so it would seem . She was older than myself, but I felt then, too, the same anger, frustration, invalidation, invasion, etc... and I realize that that is my struggle against giving myself permission to Exist in all my *beingness* without conflict. The part of me that has been missing is the part of me that has had no where to exist. To simply exist.

At age 3, I clearly saw a previous life before this one. I saw myself leaving it to come into this one, but I wasn't ready to leave the previous one. It's like that has always been my home and where I really belonged. Guess I'm going to go kicking and screaming into the next life, since I haven't finished with the last! All kidding aside, actually it has always been the transition itself that has intrigued me, the *neither here nor there* intrigue that is always with me, always calling to me, always providing the *access.* It's a beautiful place to be, a place of pure truth, a truth I can't imagine going through life NOT *knowing.*

Neither here nor there, yet...everywhere! Manifestation without manifestation. No wonder "I see dead people!" I see the transition! I AM the transition! I've never wanted to leave it, it's just so...WoW!

Thank you so very much for coming into my space, taking the time to acknowledge me. I will read what you have written 10,000 times, and I have a very precious friend who needs to read it...two!!

I am tremendously grateful for your *Presence.*

MystEerieUsOne
September 3rd, 2009, 03:44 PM
What do you want us to learn from you here at Mysterious Wisdom? I definitely feel you when you say we are slow to learn. and like Oceanentity states...sometimes, we may not want to learn. The truth is usually painful, yet not knowing is probably more painful. I would like to listen to your thoughts, and teachings. Although I probably wont understand everything...but, thats because I am not allowing myself to understand in order to not be overwhelmed. Yet, I do feel that us here on MW have met for a reason???? Do you think so Mysteriousone? As always, I apreaciate your thoughts both you and Oceanentity, Crystallori and the others. I think we all play our unique part, now its up to us to figure out how to put our heads together to help change what we all tend to think will never change. I personally think of change...not exactly as change, but as growth. Some of us may be on lower levels, yet, its not to say we will be there forever. We may have different growth spurts, yet, growth will occur, and we are here, so speak your mind my friend! Know that I am paying attention! ;) I definitely appreciate having all you guys in my life, and I certainly feel special :girl_yes3 (1): :thanks:

I love your posts and notes to me. I hear your searching, AND your realizing and growing.

Brought back to planet "earth"...

Essentially, what this all means is that we are the universe becoming aware of itself. We are its neurons, its neural pathways, the tool it uses to learn about itself, just as we learn about ourselves on our own human level.

The more open we are to allowing the truth to flow through us, the more the universe, an organism in its own right, is freed up to learn. When we are naive and sleeping, we are its neurons resisting its own learning. AND it's teaching!

It's not about us. Yet, every one of us is extremely important to its growth. If we don't wake up, the universe itself as a *learning* organism doesn't wake up.

It's like the universe is turning around, becoming aware of itself, much the same as any one of us turns to gaze at our own reflection in the mirror.

It is the same dynamic shared by all, by every creature, no matter how slowly it "breathes" or how fleetingly it exists.

It is an extraordinary process to *witness,* to be a Conscious part of. It is incredibly humbling.

It has never been about us, and yet...it has to be, *enough* to realize the need for change, and to respect that need enough to act on it.

We are the universe turning around to look at itself, and it reflects what it sees as it does. We have a responsibility not to reflect selfishness.

Earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, "accidents," terrorism, etc... It's all just another curiosity playing itself out for the universe, as it explores and *reflects* upon what it sees, orders itself, and reorders.

It's the true karma.

I realize what it is going to do, what manifestations are imminent, because of my awareness of the process, that's all.

Trying to awaken the world is like trying to tame children who persist on learning the hard way. Trying to help people on one side of the world realize the effects of their selfishness and sleeping on the other side of the world seems an impossible task.

But when people won't learn from those who are aware, they learn from those on the other side of the world, and from the *reflecting* universe...the hard way!

One can only have *compassion.*

Lion Spirit Walker
September 4th, 2009, 02:33 AM
Be of Open Mind and seek Understanding.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 4th, 2009, 02:59 AM
You may know the grass is green. But do you understand the green grass?

planetlove
September 4th, 2009, 03:18 AM
All my love and light to you !!!!!

I loved this movie ....For I was in totally awareness of everything that was portrayed also ....

You are love
you are light
you are intelligence
you are connect to god
you are connect to spirit
You posses fragments of your higher self....

There is nothing to be afraid of ....embrace who you are ....

I can say I will always lend an ear for who you are I am also ....
In love peace light and my true friendship>>>

I embrace you with my mind ,body and soul, spirit, inner child, four body system >>>>>>

You are loved,
V

Jester Black
September 4th, 2009, 03:39 AM
Jester Black,

Your words are like *moments of peace* to me, for me, a place in time where I actually get to *Exist* without the conflict, without the struggle, without slipping back and forth from One side to the Other.

Thank you so much for every word you have written! You have no idea, and yet, you absolutely do! I hear you hearing me inside and out. Everything you have said, beginning to end, is the truth, and the truth of me. I don't know if I have ever known that much peace in one space and time, where I could *be* and genuinely feel so heard that I did not have to anticipate how I was going to explain or redirect or restress! I almost feel as though I am back at the pinnacle, but not alone there, this time!

It's almost eerie-er than my sn here. Like "the aliens" have found me, the alien part of myself all my life that could never experience closure for a second. I am so intrigued, so honored that you took the time to be here for me as you have! Thank you so much! Guess I never expected that much peace for that long, but you really do hear me, every depth, every turn, every access, every where!

I read what you wrote days ago, and could hardly believe what I was experiencing. It has taken me all this time to process being heard, being on this planet, in this world, just...*being.* I have been wanting to write all this time, but at the same time almost feeling silenced by the purity of the peace I have been feeling in my heart and soul. I cannot thank you enough!

I totally agree with you that it can never be about me. It never was. Even when I was trying to pretend I didn't know all these things, trying to play the role imposed on me by convention (admittedly mostly to explore what I would find there), I knew who I really was and where I really needed to be...and still was.

It IS like being an alien, never able to join in, no matter how invited, no matter how expected. I am constantly misinterpreted for not being able to join in. I can't pretend I don't know. My intent is always misinterpreted as malice.

When I was a small child I happened to catch a television program that, then, too, seemed to be about me. A little girl made people die simply by looking at them, or so it would seem . She was older than myself, but I felt then, too, the same anger, frustration, invalidation, invasion, etc... and I realize that that is my struggle against giving myself permission to Exist in all my *beingness* without conflict. The part of me that has been missing is the part of me that has had no where to exist. To simply exist.

At age 3, I clearly saw a previous life before this one. I saw myself leaving it to come into this one, but I wasn't ready to leave the previous one. It's like that has always been my home and where I really belonged. Guess I'm going to go kicking and screaming into the next life, since I haven't finished with the last! All kidding aside, actually it has always been the transition itself that has intrigued me, the *neither here nor there* intrigue that is always with me, always calling to me, always providing the *access.* It's a beautiful place to be, a place of pure truth, a truth I can't imagine going through life NOT *knowing.*

Neither here nor there, yet...everywhere! Manifestation without manifestation. No wonder "I see dead people!" I see the transition! I AM the transition! I've never wanted to leave it, it's just so...WoW!

Thank you so very much for coming into my space, taking the time to acknowledge me. I will read what you have written 10,000 times, and I have a very precious friend who needs to read it...two!!

I am tremendously grateful for your *Presence.*

your welcome. if a man has the means to bring another comfort, then he should do so without hesitation. I most certainly had the means.....In your peace i find my own

a final thought for you to process:

remember always that the reason you are often left to feel like you are outside the circle is because you see the bigger circle that makes the smaller one possible...theres something ironically amusing about that....

MystEerieUsOne
September 8th, 2009, 08:55 PM
The Paradox of the Two Truths!! :two hearts:

I've added a link to preview videos for this movie in the first post.

Still wrenching at my soul, just getting through those, watching my story being told. :blink:

Rana
September 11th, 2009, 01:51 AM
hi. i send you my Love and light also. i "see" you and i sense you.. i can see anyone no other way than that in which they trully are in essence. so it is when i interact with soul to offer guidance on a level of understanding that while we are here on Earth we embrace that of why it is we have been placed in body again to learn ,to channel our awareness and our spirit into that.. im here for you and everyone else best i can.sometimes the collaboration of many ideas "sight" will guide you xx

Rana
September 22nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
hi .ive had enough time and am in the right frame now to peoperly answer this thread. what you wrote about what the Monks advise you to do .i agree. i too "see" sitting in space watching say Earth and what the universe is "doing" naturally you can only observe . like with the tsunami ,there are yes many more to come ..on a mass level .but we can not create fear in those who surround us , because this wave will grow . like you can not stop the energy that makes the seed grow you can not stop the natural power of this universe .it is our purpose to focus on the direct environment you have around you .we may understand have access to this universe but she is greater and she knows what is best. we are a part OF her but we are not HER mind .we follow her flow . this is a universal rule .
as a mother i would never fill my childrens heads with fear of the future ,of future hurricanes ,tsumanis,earthquakes whatever it is these are natural occurances they are meant to be,they are a reaction to what has been created here . it is better to teach presence of mind. peace within turmoil . to learn.to have spirit .this earth is only temporary we are only here to do what it is to learn.
we are all superconcious to these universal truths when we are in tune , but she means you not to feel un worthy this is a human manifestation. delve deeper and these feelings will dissapate and you will be left with understanding. peace will remain .
so nice your friend jesterblack makes his appearance to boost and bring comfort somewhat to your story nice to be validated by those . and something to remember ..we ARE all a part of ONE large circle no other way to see that.
never forget to have fun in this life .. but we easily get caught up in the games .. we are still living a human experience for a reason .

ill look forward to your response. in all openess.