PDA

View Full Version : The Miracle of Life: MQ Junior

Mr B
August 24th, 2009, 07:42 PM
After a longer time of pondering i thought it would be a great idea to open a thread.... One that holds biggest wonder of the world: The miracle of life. This is a special MW exclusive.

In this thread i want to share pictures and updates with all of you here on MW of "MQ Junior". It will be updated after every visit/checkup with pictures. You are all invited to follow the growing of our little one that i call for now MQ junior until we know what it's going to be. At this point we can't tell if it's a boy or a girl. We hope to tell you that next month.

For now i post the pictures we have, the last 3 are taken today. Enjoy. :)

The first one is after 17 days:
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/Baby1.jpg?t=1251555100

This one is after 8 weeks and 3 days:
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/littleone1.jpg?t=1251555184

The following pics are taken today and we are entering the 12/13 weeks stage they said.
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/1.jpg
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/2.jpg?t=1251555273
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/3.jpg?t=1251555315

Mr. Brightside
August 24th, 2009, 07:48 PM
WOW What a fantastic idea, :yourock: I think its amazing that we can all share in this wonderful event with you and your wife Maik, I look forward to more photos as the child grows and is born into the world :Hbounce

Mr B
August 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
You are all worth it to share this event with dear Sean because i do care about all of you and love you. You're such amazing and loving people, you are like family to me. :two hearts::yourock: :lovemw:

MQ junior even moved a couple of times when we watched the monitor, and it lifted up it's tiny arm as if it was saying "Hello" to us.

Gotta tell you that it made me cry for joy.... Really it did. :Boy_yes3:

Rana
August 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM
awwww thankyou .. this is beautiful .. and an honor ..cant wait to see the lil bub ..xx hope your wife is getting lots of massages xx:Boy_yes3:

Kiran
August 28th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Now we really are a family!!!!! This brought a tear to my eye and joy overflowed from my heart Maik!!
Much love to the three of you :):two hearts:

Spirit
August 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
WOW!!! Thanx for sharing MQ! It like a family here.:two hearts:

But...........i cant see any photo's, i see nothing at all.:cray
How come?

little bird
August 29th, 2009, 01:31 PM
They are so clear. I love seeing them. Brings me back to when i had the ultrasounds for Seryn. Pictures only do so much justice. Isn't it the best seeing their little heart beat and to see them move around in there. Even better feeling those movements first hand which is by far the best part about being pregnant.

They're beautiful Maik!!!

Mr B
August 29th, 2009, 03:32 PM
I uploaded the pictures on to photobucket and changed the URL. I hope every one can see them now. :)

mary
August 30th, 2009, 05:02 AM
CONGRATULATIONS :clap:!!! a baby is always a blessing :girl_yes3 (1):

Spirit
August 30th, 2009, 10:35 AM
:thanks: Now i can see them to!!

What a miracle! They're beautiful!!

Mr B
September 19th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Okay, well.... no huge update for this month. All is going and looking good but our doc didn't have modern equipment to take a good picture. :down:

Anyway, next month we will have some better pics and then we will finally know if it's going to be a boy or a girl.

Narnia
September 19th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Anyway, next month we will have some better pics and then we will finally know if it's going to be a boy or a girl.

OH SO EXCITING!! :girl_yes3 (1):

SoulChild
September 19th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Congratulations! Wow, this is wonderful....we are with you guys through this whole process...and make sure you heed Oceanentities words...give your wife plenty of massages!:girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
October 12th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Just to let you all know, we had a checkup again today. All is looking great and our little one is healthy. I will post a pic our two later on when my scanner is fixed. :Boy_yes3:

Also.... we know what our little one is going to be and we have a name.

Who want's to know it? :D

Mr. Brightside
October 12th, 2009, 08:01 PM

Me me me :Hbounce :D

Thats cool Maik, look forward to the pics ;)

Narnia
October 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM

Me too!! Me too!! Me too!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Happy to hear from you and happy to hear things are going well for the little bambino!

Mr B
October 12th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Well.... Our little one will be named: Gjystina (Pronounced: Justina).
That means our little one is a girl. :Boy_yes3: :Hbounce

The name "Gjystina" is written in the Albanian way. :)

Pic's will follow in the coming days... stay tuned.

I wish it was March 2010 already, wanna hold her in my arms you know......

*Okay, okay... MQ is getting a bit emotional here...... So what...? :D *

Narnia
October 12th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Gjystina - so beautiful and perfect - I love it! :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
October 13th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Gjystina - so beautiful and perfect - I love it! :two hearts:

Me too, It is a beautuful name, good choice Maik :good

Mr B
October 13th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks Sean and Polly,

My better half came up with the name actually, i only agreed on that part. She wanted a name with the name of her mother in it combined with a piece of another name if it was going to be a girl. Lucking woman i got eh? :D

Rana
October 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM
oh Maik ..thankyou ..for sharing ..congratulations your having a lil girl ..thats special ..and im loving the beautiful name you both have chosen ..cant wait to see her born xx

Kiran
October 13th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Beautiful name Maik! I am delighted for both of you on the news you are having a daughter :)
Huge HUGS:two hearts:

mary
November 20th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Wow a baby girl!!! congratulations :girl_yes3 (1):

Rana
November 22nd, 2009, 06:49 AM
hi there Maik ..hows it all going with the bubba ?

Mr B
December 2nd, 2009, 03:11 AM
Oh dear...... i totally forgot to update this thread. :7hit (1):

Well bubba is doing fine actually and growing fast. I know what the hobby or job will be when our little one grows up..... It's going to be a drummer/percussionist, oh yeah... the way she hits and kicks my wife in the night, you just don't wanna know.

It's so amazing to feel so much activity when i lay my hand on my wifes stomach.

I only hope we get some more new picture on our next visit which is the 10th of december i believe.

Will keep you updated again for sure. :Boy_yes3:

Kiran
December 2nd, 2009, 08:52 AM
Looking forward to hearing all your news after that date then Maik :)
HUGS

Narnia
December 2nd, 2009, 01:09 PM
I know what the hobby or job will be when our little one grows up..... It's going to be a drummer/percussionist, oh yeah... the way she hits and kicks my wife in the night, you just don't wanna know.

It's so amazing to feel so much activity when i lay my hand on my wifes stomach.

Awesome!

Sounds like a dancer to me ... perhaps specializing in Modern Dance ... or maybe even in Break Dancing! HA! :girl_yes3 (1):

Looking forward to the next photo shoot!! :giveheart

Mr B
December 19th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I'm a bit..... errrrrrm....... to put it nice.... upset....

For the last 3 months or so we didn't get one single echo, that means no pictures for now.
On the other hand all is going fine with my wife and the little one. :Boy_yes3:

Upcoming monday, the 21st, we have another checkup and this time..... yep, with photo's...... we hope.

Now a time starts that we have to go to the hospital every week..... :7hit (1): :cute.3:

Dang.... guys and ladies..... just about 2 or 2,5 months to go!!!!!! :bolt:

BlueStar
December 19th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Aww, why are you upset Maik? Hope everything is OK.

Look forward to the updates :)

Mr B
December 19th, 2009, 04:15 PM
lol.... like i said in my previous post my good friend:

For the last 3 months or so we didn't get one single echo, that means no pictures for now.

That's why i'm upset because we didn't get to see our little one for a long time. :laugh:

Kiran
December 19th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Oh but it will so be worth the wait Maik!! :)
Thinking of you all honey and love to you all