PDA

View Full Version : Pop songs big secret -exposed-! The same 4 chords over and over

God's Toy
August 18th, 2009, 12:32 AM
MY friends have you every heard a song on the radio for the first time but liked it right away without ever knowing why?

It's all down to just 4 chords being used over and over in Music history for well over 40 years now, the Chords are: 'C.G.D.Am' and if you watch this Youtube video you will understand what I mean.

Have fun!

i1fQ1P4Mwlc

This is just one video of the 4 chords system being used and there are many more...

Now the next time you 'know' that song but it's your first time playing it, well, you know why now don't you?

Narnia
August 18th, 2009, 02:14 PM
And, that's why M.C. dislikes 'pop' music so much - because of that same repetitious cord, over and over and over and over and the very same reason why I dislike 'pop' music as well! :laugh:

:thanks: for sharing Peter! :)

Genesis
August 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Well that puts some real conclusive evidence to my claim of everything "Sounding the same" but the sad thing was... I really liked alot of those songs. HAHAHAHA. And maybe in this case "if you like one, you like it all" too.

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the linko.

Krash
August 18th, 2009, 09:35 PM
That is pretty good.

God's Toy
August 18th, 2009, 10:11 PM
And if you do a search on Youtube you will find even more songs using the same 4 cords, I think over 130 found on the tube, some just out this year too like 'Reannas' last two hits.

Nuts, it's all part of the programming I tell ya! :Eeksign: