PDA

View Full Version : Remember Your self - video

BlueStar
August 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I was directed to this video, which I find very powerful and beautiful. Allow yourself 10 mins and watch it as almost a kind of meditation, allowing it to drift through your consciousness. The words are simply pointers to a deeper truth. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

tW2UIDe3WfA

Rana
August 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM
.... im feeling really nice ..thanks .. that video is captivating on a deep level :two hearts::thanks:

Narnia
August 10th, 2009, 03:26 PM
:loveyou: dear Rory ... thank you, thank you so much for sharing that with us! :two hearts:

BlueStar
August 10th, 2009, 07:28 PM
You are very welcome!! It's very well done and quite powerful I have watched it a few times now.

God's Toy
August 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Yep loved the vid, it's one of the ideas we had for MW.

Kiran
August 10th, 2009, 08:15 PM
That is beautiful Rory!! I love that and you're right, it is like a meditation.

BlueStar
August 11th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I've watched it a few times. It's almost like a portal to awareness or that place of stillness within, beyond the mind. I also went and downloaded the song, 'Gayatri Mantra' by Deva Premal. I love it. I already had a couple of her CDs but not that track.

Kiran
August 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Yes I loved the music too!! Very beautiful. Have you heard the Moola Mantra?? Planetlove posted it here previously on one of the Music threads....its fabulous!

Jordan
August 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Oh thanks for sharing...:two hearts:it's realy amazing! I'll send it to my friends.
Thank you very much Rory

BlueStar
August 11th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yes I loved the music too!! Very beautiful. Have you heard the Moola Mantra?? Planetlove posted it here previously on one of the Music threads....its fabulous!

No, I meant to check it out but never got round to it! Will have to do so. Thanks for the recommendation.

Oh thanks for sharing...:two hearts:it's realy amazing! I'll send it to my friends.
Thank you very much Rory

You're very welcome my friend, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D