PDA

View Full Version : Got an idea?

God's Toy
August 4th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Hi guys,

I suppose I just wanted to take a little time out to ask is everything ok on MW? with you? Not that I think anything is wrong you understand, more that I've never asked before.

Also I wanted you guys to know we are always open to ideas for MW to evolve and grow, so this I suppose is a feedback thread of sorts too, you pitch the idea for a forum and we will look into it, if it's do'able and it gets support we will do it, kinda thing. ..one point to remember is if a suggested forum ends up not being used they would face being closed.

As I said I just wanted to make sure everyones happy here but I also understand you may not want to speak out here so please remember my PM box is always open.

oh and we are doing really well post-wise here guys, some forums have many times our membership numbers but dont have half the activity or post count to match... At the same time however we are always open to more members old and new so tell everyone you know about us! Good bad and ugly! they are all welcome! hell at this stage we will take anyone in as our mods need a challenge!

so there you go,

:thanks:

:signsHF:

:lovemw:

:superman:

Rana
August 5th, 2009, 02:43 AM
hi Peter ..i for one am very happy here at MW ..i actually look forward to getting online to open my mind in the right areas. . ill need to think on things to do with forums different to the ones we have .. thankyou for enquiring xx

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 08:32 AM
You saying we're getting lazy???:blink:

Just kidding!! I love it here and hmm...will have a think about expansion and stuff....:)

God's Toy
August 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Hi guys.

thanks for your time and response , it means a lot.

Lorri i was only thinking about how we use to be and your having it easy as of late. remember some of this? http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640
have fun and remember the fun we use to have?

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Hi guys.

thanks for your time and response , it means a lot.

Lorri i was only thinking about how we use to be and your having it easy as of late. remember some of this? http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640
have fun and remember the fun we use to have?

:blink::bolt:

Yeah I remember...do we really want to go back to those days again?? I don't think so!!

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Anyways...back on track....after much brainstorming with fellow members on twitter...what about some MW merchandise created by our very own talented artists on here??
Like mugs and t-shirts, stickers and calenders showing the artwork of our brilliant gang here?

Mr B
August 5th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Yeah, MW mercandise!!!! I could try to create a song in my own enigmatic style with lyrics this time. Maybe someone else here could make a nice fitting video for that when it's done and we post it on sites like Youtube. It could help to spread the word that MW is around and pull in new members. How about that?

I've been thinking about that for a while now.....

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 04:32 PM
So far the ideas we have had are:
Stickers
Pictures
Wallpaper
Music
Original artwork and music (from members)
Mugs
Tshirts
Calenders (thanks Rory for starting all this brainstorming off!!)

MQ also suggested our own original piece that could be posted to youtube along with some of the artwork of you guys here.

Come on any other suggestions??

An Artist's/Shop Forum?? To sell items people have that they have created and may want to offer to others here to buy???

Just co-brainstorming here folks....come on...give us your ideas and suggestions!!

Mr B
August 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Okay.... As we were brainstorming on Twitter again and as GT mentioned we need to involve as many members as possible if we want to set up something amazing.

Doing a song and video to get MW out is one thing and could be achieved i think.

Lorri combined it very well in her rockin' post above. I like the idea of an Artist's/Shop Forum by the way. :)
There's always a way to achieve those goals. How about it? Come on dear friends, we all know we have some great artists here. Let's get the ball rolling and share your brainstorming. :D

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks honey :) Yes I think we could have something fantastic here!! Imagine...MW all over the net in various guises!! Wallpaper sounds really good and also I like the music idea too to start. I think once one or two get involved, others will.

Come on guys...no false modesty. You are a great bunch and very talented in many varied ways...so how us all what you have and let us know what you think!!

Also let us know what you think of the shop idea....many have said they are finding it hard to get thier stuff out there...well, why not start with people you can trust and will appreciate your skill and ability?

BlueStar
August 5th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Hey my compadres!

I would just like to say how much I love MW and the positive vibes. I'm maybe not alone in noticing that it's been quite quiet lately - the energies have felt a little low somehow. But this isn't a bad thing, these things comes in cycles - everything does, I guess. Cycles of activity follow cycles of rest and vice versa. I've been directed my energies in creative pursuits and haven't had all that much time for much online time, so it's probably cool for me as I don't have to spend long catching up on hundreds of posts :P Things will pick up again when the time is right and when it's important for the words to be spoken and exchanges to take place.

The merchandising suggestion is really cool and sounds FUN! One thing I always do before embarking on anything creative like that is to be clear why i'm doing it, why it needs to be done and how it will benefit the world. How's about if we did it to raise a little money for charity? With the economic downturn I know charities are suffering all across the board. Just a little thought - might make something fun have extra meaning and importance!

As I've just finished my calendar - and have also created and printed a little book of quotations that I gave to friends as a pressie a couple of years ago, I am familiar with creating them and have templates, specifications, so would be happy to volunteer my services to compile anything like that, if people were interested in pursuing it.

Hmmm, other ideas?? How about everyone records a little video message and we compile a MW DVD or online movie? Or how about something - video, book/booklet in which we share our experiences of awakening or some topic or theme that is important to us?

There are other ideas bubbling under, I can feel them...

Anyway I must go, speak soon everyone

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I LIKKE IT!!! So we have our first guine...oops...volunteer!! Yeay Rory!!

Seriously sounds like a great idea....well I guess one thing we hope to do is get MW out there and let people know we are here.
Thats where the wallpaper etc could come in useful. Also the tunes on youtube...very cool way of introducing MW to the masses too.

I feel a plan definitely taking shape here now and yes Rory, I think to raise money for charity or whatever is a great idea.

Mr. Brightside
August 5th, 2009, 07:53 PM
How about a front page for the site and pages featuring various creations (Art, Music, Videos) submitted by the members with with links to the pages and this forum..

The problem with getting new members to this forum is it has no focus so word can only spread by word of mouth, We all came to the EMB because of Enigma and most other forums have a central focal point (a band, a TV show etc..) Mysterious Wisdom is a bit...well Mysterious lol ..., even recomending it to people you have to explain what we are about, If we had a front page maybe that could explain it..

Just a thought :)

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Sounds like a great suggestion Sean!! I know what you mean about explaining the site...if you look at many other spiritual/metaphysical sites like this they all have one....hmm...good call honey

God's Toy
August 5th, 2009, 08:47 PM
wow! Really liking what I'm seeing here and the cool part is all this is possible too. (note thats not to say we will do it only that it's possible lol!)

Youtube idea rocks too! Doing a vid/ad for us would help and not that hard, just pop a link to the on screen vid to some chilled out music and your done lol! so anyone willing to set up a youtube MW channel? Get on it!

About the main page/ MW logo idea, that was on the cards from the start and thats why the boards is on a "/forum" so a main page could be added in later.
However I'm afraid I am not gifted in arts of web design... On the old site it was not an issue as we had many with the necessary skills to help out.

So yep I'm loving the ideas and things like a new forum could be done right away if called for, the rest would have to be looked into and researched but I'm very happy with what we have so far! If anyone has anything more please post it here. Also remember if you feel anything is wrong here or you just don't like us/me/it then speak up!

Thanks so far!

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 08:51 PM
wow! Really liking what I'm seeing here and the cool part is all this is possible too. (note thats not to say we will do it only that it's possible lol!)

Youtube idea rocks too! Doing a vid/ad for us would help and not that hard, just pop a link to the on screen vid to some chilled out music and your done lol! so anyone willing to set up a youtube MW channel? Get on it!

Thanks so far!

I think you will find there is already a MW youtube page if I remember right?? The tunes we all picked for ambient music mix is on there...could link something in with that??
Patrik also played a beautiful piano piece to a poem I wrote...it knocked the socks off me it was so beautiful!!! We could also ask Patrik if he minds if we use that for something too???

God's Toy
August 5th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I think you will find there is already a MW youtube page if I remember right?? The tunes we all picked for ambient music mix is on there...could link something in with that??
Wha? lol first I heard of it! Anyone have a link to it?

Mr B
August 5th, 2009, 08:57 PM
If you want to i could ask around here and there if someone is willing to design the frontpage. I'm sure there's a webdesigner somewhere on one of the IRC channels i'm on. Just give it a thought. :)

Or maybe someone of our own members is capable of doing it. Who knows... :)

Kiran
August 5th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Wha? lol first I heard of it! Anyone have a link to it?

Hmm...maybe I thought someone had or maybe I dreamt it?? Bizarre! I thought there was somehow....Old Timers kicking in again!! lol
Well if they haven't then its an excellent idea and I vote Sean and Gen to do it as they are the music maestros.
Think I need some sleep...night night one and all.
HUGS

Mr B
August 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hey, we still need to talk a bit more about that pinup calendar thingy.... I got my shower and bed pics ready for upload to be added for February!!! :D

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Girl_blush Well...erm....as Editor of this calender...I...erm....think you should....maybe email those to me....when I am ready to compile them....

:laugh:

God's Toy
August 6th, 2009, 10:14 AM
really hope its just not going to be us talking to our selves . come on peeps! get responding!!!

Narnia
August 6th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I have an idea ....

Let's Meet!!

How about we make plans to meet sometime in the future!?

A MW rendez-vous ... now that would be way awesome!

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a great idea....but the decision will be where?? Europe?? USA??

Mr B
August 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Since we chat away that much on Twitter and Twitter is giving us a hard time at the moment because the servers are down or something.... Why not open up a IRC chat channel? Just a thought.....

Mr B
August 6th, 2009, 02:54 PM
A meeting would be great indeed. But as Lorri asked: Where?

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Yeay!! A chat room/channel here would be great!! great idea Maik!! ;)

Narnia
August 6th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Sounds like a great idea....but the decision will be where?? Europe?? USA??

A meeting would be great indeed. But as Lorri asked: Where?

Well, we would all have to agree on a place and a time. Something like this takes lots of planning - cordinating - and such.

I, for one ... would lurve to meet in Europe ... say ... maybe .... oh I don't know .... Dublin Ireland! Yeah, where MW was founded, in Ireland! :)

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Yeah and you could all come across from east coast to west coast and visit me in Galway!!! :D

SoulChild
August 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM
I would love to meet you all...and I don't mean to sound selfish...but, NY is the capital of the world! so, lets meet there? and because I am afriad to fly...girl_witch

God's Toy
August 6th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hate to bring bad news to you like this but just like the last time this idea came up we still can't add a chat unit to the forum as they are too unstable and could compromise the forums security.

Unless the people who make the forums software make a chat box of there own we won't be getting one.

Sorry peeps.

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Oh well it was a good idea though....maybe we could look at something/somewhere else?? I don't know enough about the technical side of these things so please pardon my asking daft questions :blink:

God's Toy
August 6th, 2009, 04:32 PM
We really dont want to pull members away from the board, more posts means more members means bigger board, I'm not sure a chat site away from MW would help us.

Kiran
August 6th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Well hush my mouth!!! I'll stop right there then!! :Shhh:Shhh

Fair enough :)

Rana
August 8th, 2009, 01:34 AM
i have an idea but im not the best technologically not to say i cant learn ..ahem ..i get onto some sites on a regular basis not in a forum sense but spiritual sites if thats what i can call it.. maybe when i sign address books (or i can go into their forums to post a message) i can leave some kind of either (an idea) old school looking scripture ..that talks about a sacred space (MYSTERIOUS WISDOM) and dares one to come to (MW) in a mystical way ..like an old treasure hunt you know in cyber space ?? or an envelope with wings that you click on attatched to all of our accounts somehow when your on the internet.. some fun to it though but an old school feel. like the old pick a path books feeling. if some have whats it called a BLOG ? they can link it to the scripture thingy somewhere.(i cud write something or anyone.) or a blog where say mother universe is holding a sack with all the envelopes with wings sending the message of MW out to all the souls..who are meant to be here ..so in the message it says .."you found this not by accident ,but the universe arranged for this. " and my feelings correct it WILL be meant to be. for them souls to come here to this community. i so hope this makes sense..

RANA XXXXX love you guys all ..hee hee can you tell i so caught up on some much needed SLEEP .. im a new chicky

oh ps. i have an awesome feeling about all these ideas we have heya.. MW tee ohh yeah .. i have a brother in a kooky band ,they are heading overseas soon ..ill see if he can leave something in the towns of where he goes with the MW link on it maybe ..

Rana
August 8th, 2009, 10:35 AM
mmm how about a ..mysterious wisdom jukebox..with our mix for one ..and other stuff ??

Genesis
August 9th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I personally like the idea of a MW video for youtube.
Maybe we could all use personalized recordings (like in our thread) for an intro on the video, then some cool graphics. Add some of historical, Religious, and Musical pictures, with some cool wordage, and find some enigmatic music.
Im thinking BE would be perfect....

But, either way, Video all the way. I got ideas. If that MW channel is up and running, I would like to know to. Anyone got any original work they would like to add, it would be really cool too...

So...yeah, video definate + with me.

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I personally like the idea of a MW video for youtube.
Maybe we could all use personalized recordings (like in our thread) for an intro on the video, then some cool graphics. Add some of historical, Religious, and Musical pictures, with some cool wordage, and find some enigmatic music.
Im thinking BE would be perfect....

But, either way, Video all the way. I got ideas. If that MW channel is up and running, I would like to know to. Anyone got any original work they would like to add, it would be really cool too...

So...yeah, video definate + with me.

i really like this idea too .. maybe on the lines of asking and video of random people of all ages nationalities,subcultural and ask them questions like what does spirituality mean to you ? etc. and record all the answers then randomly have them all together in a sequence ? and then have some of the tragedies in our worls from news clips , fast and noisy ..then it stops suddenly ..and maybe you forum moderator guys ..are there saying its time to start talking remembering etc..what matters .. and i like the historical idea , and with a modern edge .. .. online tribalism .. join us .. (sounds like a cult ) but i think it would be great .. lets make it happen ..

Mr B
August 10th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Someone mentioned wallpapers and stuff? Been working on some simple things so a little MW advertisement is coming up. Bare with me because i just started with this digital art design stuff. I guess i will evole and grow in time.

For a higher quality i will upload them onto twitpic and post that link later on.

Kiran
August 10th, 2009, 10:23 AM
I like those Maik!! Especially the blue one!! Very cool :):yourock:

Mr B
August 10th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Thank you dear Lorri. :two hearts:

If someone wants to take a better look at them and download them here's my twitpic site:

http://twitpic.com/photos/MathiusQuest

If you want to download them just click the pic to view it, then click on "View full size". After that rightclick on the picture to save/download it. Enjoy. :)

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Another pondering of me: Thanks to Lorri's reply in the "What you're up to today?" thread chatting about backgrounds, avatars... it would be nice to have a bigger selection of them.

Why not join up together and go create some? Also another idea comes into mind..... let's create some MW avatars like i did for the MW twitter bot. How about that?

Thank you Lorri for letting The Brain start pondering again!! :yourock::two hearts:

BlueStar
August 12th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Loving your designs Mr Logo :yourock:

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Another pondering of me: Thanks to Lorri's reply in the "What you're up to today?" thread chatting about backgrounds, avatars... it would be nice to have a bigger selection of them.

Why not join up together and go create some? Also another idea comes into mind..... let's create some MW avatars like i did for the MW twitter bot. How about that?

Thank you Lorri for letting The Brain start pondering again!! :yourock::two hearts:

Well it is Pinky's job to get the Brain his stuff!!! lol...even if it means being a muse or whatever....:):yourock::two hearts:

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Ooh I just had another idea...could we have one with hearts/love as the theme? You know I just love LOVE and all that....hmm...just a thought :)
It will reflect all the love and compassion that is shared here by all these great folks.....?

God's Toy
August 12th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Yep give me the avatars and I'll add them to the forum.

:Boy_yes3:

Love the new avatar MR B

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Hmm...I meant in the banners and backgrounds....

God's Toy
August 12th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Um to use where?

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Ooh I just had another idea...could we have one with hearts/love as the theme? You know I just love LOVE and all that....hmm...just a thought :)
It will reflect all the love and compassion that is shared here by all these great folks.....?

Let's see if we can work on something like that. I hope Gen and Rory jump in to help in this. Everyone else who is interested to help out is welcome. :)

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Um to use where?

On Twitter as background with a .com in it for example or other sites and blogs our friends use.

By the way, i got only the avatar that you see now Peter. I try to create some more, if you got any suggestions just name it and i'll see what i can do. After that i'll send them to you so you can upload them.

God's Toy
August 12th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Sounds good :) :signsHF:

Genesis
August 15th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Mysterious Wisdom (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Chiaro/Mysterious%20Wisdom%20Wallpaper/australia551.jpg?t=1250301211) wallpaper I designed as well. My tweet pals saw it, but would love feed back from the rest of you guys.

Avatars, a great idea as well. And Banners, I'll see if i can help in that department. Hows things progressing with everyone else? Anything interesting?

God's Toy
August 16th, 2009, 12:42 PM
So loving that wallpaper Gen! Guys if you not seen it please follow her link it's class, in fact I'll be adding it to my desktop background in a sec.

Banners and avatars are also welcome peeps! if your a member of another forum try using a MW avatar or Sig/banner there there to help get our word out!

now that all new threads get added to Twitter this will also help get our message out here too.

Doing a wonderful job everyone!

Krash
August 16th, 2009, 11:54 PM
You need a protagonist? Hmmmmmm. Where can we find one..... hmmmmmm.

It is funny. I swore I heard an Echo.

God's Toy
August 16th, 2009, 11:56 PM
It is funny. I swore I heard an Echo.
That would be the re-verb in your big head!

You need a protagonist? Hmmmmmm. Where can we find one..... hmmmmmm.
Would always be welcome.

Krash
August 17th, 2009, 08:06 AM
That would be the re-verb in your big head!

Would always be welcome.
Took you a little while to catch that?? LOL!

God's Toy
August 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Unable to really hear it with that echo. :laugh:

God's Toy
August 17th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Forum update:

A new look Mysterious Wisdom is on the way! Much more than just a new 'skin', but deep down new code to help us ROCK!
lol NOT right now as it's only just started BUT it's on the cards, faster forums with cool new look(s) and ways of doing stuff. (A few forum updates will have to come first but when it's ready the new MW (2.0) will come)

BlueStar
August 17th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Sounds exciting!!! :Boy_yes3::superman:

Kiran
August 17th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Ooh I am all of a quiver with excitement!!!! :blink::laugh::lovemw:

Mr. Brightside
August 17th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Forum update:

A new look Mysterious Wisdom is on the way! Much more than just a new 'skin', but deep down new code to help us ROCK!
lol NOT right now as it's only just started BUT it's on the cards, faster forums with cool new look(s) and ways of doing stuff. (A few forum updates will have to come first but when it's ready the new MW (2.0) will come)

Now that does sound cool, cant wait to see it :)

Narnia
August 17th, 2009, 07:54 PM
:lovemw: :giveheart :Hbounce :thanks: :yourock:

Krash
August 18th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Unable to really hear it with that echo. :laugh: Yeah, that Echo has done a lot of that in the past...
As a reformed mod, that does open up possibilities. Muhahahahaha!:laugh:

Look at that, it is a Krash Jihad today. Well I am not working at the moment, sue me.

God's Toy
August 19th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Hey guys.

Just to let you know MW has a new Skin to select from called: Mysterious Blue. It's nothing stunning by any means but it does give the forum a different feel I supppose... maybe.

Anyhow you can preview this Skin by scrolling down any MW page and on the left drop down bar selecting it. If you want to make it your default Skin just log into your User CP (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions) scroll down to 'Forum Skin' and select it save the changes and your done.

Oh and by the way, we now need a Logo (To replace vBulletin default one) to match it this new skin so if anyone is feeling creative pass it on to me or any of the mods and we could use it.

Mr. Brightside
August 20th, 2009, 10:56 AM
I like it, :thanks: beats the old pale blue one, well done , Once I get a minute to myself I will have a bash at a logo ;)

God's Toy
August 20th, 2009, 12:13 PM
you did a wonderful job on the gt black so can't wait to see it!

Mr. Brightside
August 20th, 2009, 01:26 PM
A simple logo to replace the Vbullitin one :) when I have more time I will create some snazzy ones for this and the silver skin

God's Toy
August 20th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Cool! I'll add it to my 'to do' list, lol funny thing is the Silver skin logo was on my 'to do' but never was...

anyhoo, Thanks, I love it!

little bird
August 20th, 2009, 10:48 PM
A simple logo to replace the Vbullitin one :) when I have more time I will create some snazzy ones for this and the silver skin

Wow - that's really nice. Well done! I like that a lot.

Narnia
August 20th, 2009, 11:34 PM

COOL!!! :yourock:

Rana
August 21st, 2009, 08:33 AM
Mysterious Wisdom (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Chiaro/Mysterious%20Wisdom%20Wallpaper/australia551.jpg?t=1250301211) wallpaper I designed as well. My tweet pals saw it, but would love feed back from the rest of you guys.

Avatars, a great idea as well. And Banners, I'll see if i can help in that department. Hows things progressing with everyone else? Anything interesting?

i for one LUURRVVE !! it .. tropical mystery ..

God's Toy
August 22nd, 2009, 07:23 PM

Thats now uploaded and looking good!

(Forgot to post that)

BlueStar
August 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM
Love your new logo Sean!! :yourock:

Mr. Brightside
August 22nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys, glad you all like it, :) A logo for the silver skin will be on the way soon ;)

Kiran
August 22nd, 2009, 11:04 PM
Its looking good Sean!! I like it!!:girl_yes3 (1):

A-one
August 24th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the new skin! And the accompanied logo!
Gollum, your logo has some amazing details in it, looks great!

Mr. Brightside
August 24th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Glad you like it A-One and great to see you here :)

A-one
August 31st, 2009, 09:11 PM
@ Gollum, like I said:.... :)

Maybe we can start a "Weekly sketch-thread" in the Soul Reflections area?

All media is allowed, (handdrawn in) pencil, ink, paint (or pc-usage of) photoshop (usage of own photos or other images), vector, or ms paint:blink:;

A theme is given by a member, also a certain time limit is given, to make the drawing..

And if wanted, members can submit their entries.. Subjects like "superman meets cinderella" to more simple subjects..

Is this a good idea? And if -yes-, who joins?

Mr. Brightside
September 1st, 2009, 10:42 AM

All media is allowed, (handdrawn in) pencil, ink, paint (or pc-usage of) photoshop (usage of own photos or other images), vector, or ms paint:blink:;

A theme is given by a member, also a certain time limit is given, to make the drawing..

And if wanted, members can submit their entries.. Subjects like "superman meets cinderella" to more simple subjects..

It is a fantastc idea, I used to participate in something like this before, Its great fun :)

Narnia
September 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM

And it's all done (thanks to you A-one) ... please follow the link ...

MW Members - Weekly Studio Sketch (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11180#post11180)

brother
October 8th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I've been keeping a journal on and off for over 25 years and I have found it an invaluable tool in so many ways. The daily reflection of the events in life allows me to move forward in so many ways... So, my thought is that there be a section for the members that can only be viewed by members where we can basically journal. We can share aspects of our daily lives with each other, allowing others a glimpse into our daily lives. It would give the members a deeper understanding each other and also allow us to see each other in context.

What do you think?

Kiran
October 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I think some of us have kind of started a blog in the Soul Reflections area...maybe you could come join us with your own thoughts and ramblings :)

brother
October 8th, 2009, 05:00 PM
having a peek now :) very cool

God's Toy
October 8th, 2009, 06:02 PM
And to note, Soul Reflections is a member only forum so non members cant see it.

I'm looking into providing a full blog for the forum too down the line.

brother
October 8th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Smiling... right on

Thank you again

MystEerieUsOne
October 8th, 2009, 10:38 PM
How about a Universal Questions forum, though?

Like, besides a place for technical questions or whatever, sure, also a separate place where anyone so inclined could pose the deepest of life's questions, universal curiosities on their mind that really speak to them and cause them so much wonder or concern?

Maybe to go with it could be a place for Universal Answers to be shared, meaning...when someone has a sudden insight, an *aha!* moment, a peek into another dimension, they could write about what they are experiencing, in that moment, before they lose it to distraction, because others could benefit from it, maybe help them hold on to it, and it certainly could be an intriguing read for everyone!

Just a thought! :)

God's Toy
October 9th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Good idea for sure ... But it's kinda what Mysterious Times is for. (or at least, that is why it was created)

Narnia
October 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Since there happens to be a thread dedicated to suggestions and ideas for MW alreadt - I just put like with like! :) :gathering: :thanks:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 23rd, 2009, 04:28 AM
One thing I believe we (MW members) all seem to share is the concept of balance between mind, body, and spirit.
There is most certainly a bounty of substance relating to mind and spirit here at MW. And it's wonderful in all truth.
But, we seem to be missing the mark with regard to the physical being, the body.
Is it at all possible to have a place where we can share our experiences, our thoughts, our aspirations, etc. with regard to the physical state of being?
I believe that having such would be of true bennifit for us all as well as anyone who might just stop by to visit.
I've had several ideas and thoughts that I've wanted to share and get feedback on. But initiating threads on these topics just did not seem to fit in any of the forums, including the Healing forum.
In consideration of this I would be more than happy to share all the ideas bouncing around in my head with regard to how such a forum could be of bennefit.
I'll keep my eyes open.
Thank you.
:radar.1:

Narnia
October 23rd, 2009, 12:52 PM
One thing I believe we (MW members) all seem to share is the concept of balance between mind, body, and spirit.
There is most certainly a bounty of substance relating to mind and spirit here at MW. And it's wonderful in all truth.
But, we seem to be missing the mark with regard to the physical being, the body.
Is it at all possible to have a place where we can share our experiences, our thoughts, our aspirations, etc. with regard to the physical state of being?
I believe that having such would be of true bennifit for us all as well as anyone who might just stop by to visit.
I've had several ideas and thoughts that I've wanted to share and get feedback on. But initiating threads on these topics just did not seem to fit in any of the forums, including the Healing forum.
In consideration of this I would be more than happy to share all the ideas bouncing around in my head with regard to how such a forum could be of bennefit.
I'll keep my eyes open.
Thank you.

You can always create a thread in the Healing Wisdom forum of the Mysterious Times category.

Kiran
October 23rd, 2009, 01:04 PM
I'll keep my eyes open.
Thank you.

You can always create a thread the Healing Wisdom forum of the Mysterious Times category.

Hi Michael

I agree with Polly's suggestion here. Healing Wisdom is to do with the whole thing - mind, body and spirit so this is the best forum to post in for the kind of thing you are mentioning here.
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
October 23rd, 2009, 08:22 PM
Thank you both very much.

SoulChild
October 23rd, 2009, 10:10 PM
I apologize for being slacked with talking about my training....and I am a marathon runner with a race coming in less than 7 days. I should have been sharing all my training experience. This year has been an emotional rollercoaster...but, I do and did want to talk more about my training. but, the race is here...so,look for my posts regarding my marathon after Novemeber 1st!:bump-1:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 12th, 2010, 03:42 AM
? Which forum would be bst for pics, videos, thoughts, understndings, and other issues relating to the Cosmos???

Rana
January 12th, 2010, 09:27 AM
" universal mind " maybe ?

also im loving the new look peter ..moderators ..it FEELS awesome .. the energy is growing .. im very excited ..

Tzvika
January 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Is there a way to get e-mail alerts everytime a member posts a visitor message on my user page?

BlueStar
January 16th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Oh yeah, that's a good idea actually! :D

God's Toy
January 16th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Nope not right now but it's now on my ideas list
It's a good idea all the same!

God's Toy
January 16th, 2010, 07:10 PM
" universal mind " maybe ?

Um what about it? (don't mean to sound rude)

also im loving the new look peter ..moderators ..it FEELS awesome .. the energy is growing .. im very excited ..

Thanks very much!

Tzvika
January 16th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Nope not right now but it's now on my ideas list
It's a good idea all the same!
Cool enough, but just out of pure geeky curiousity - what does applying this feature entail?

God's Toy
January 16th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Cool enough, but just out of pure geeky curiousity - what does applying this feature entail?

If the feature is part of the software then it's just a simple act of enabling it, however if it's not already part of the forum software then it will have to be 'hacked' in to it.
This can be done by editing/adding new code to the database but poor coding can make a stable forum very unstable so a lot of testing will be done first before it's added to the 'live' forum.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 28th, 2010, 01:31 AM
I think the "universal minds" comment was in responce to my question as to where best post things such as images of the cosmos, etc.
I had consider "Mysterious Times" however my thoughts wee more in line with the physics of the universe in which we live. A little more like "Giai". Less mystical.