PDA

View Full Version : What sandwich are you?

Narnia
July 31st, 2009, 07:27 PM
Some silliness I found which will be a complete waste of valuable your time ... have fun!

What sandwich are you?

1. Club Sandwich: Agreeable and unselfish, club sandwich lovers seek comfort in close, secure relationships. Strongly devoted to work as well as relationships, they can always be counted upon. Best two words to describe those who prefer club sandwich: commitment and loyalty. Those who prefer club sandwich are most compatible with those who chose club, BLT or turkey.

2. Ham and Cheese: Curious and intuitively oriented, those who prefer ham and cheese find their inquisitive nature directs them to a wide range of interests. Their serious nature can point them into the arena of existential concerns. They are most productive when allowed to work on their own, without micromanagement from supervisors. Down time allows their creativity to blossom. Those who prefer ham and cheese sandwich function best without strong romantic entanglements.

3. Turkey Sandwich: Those who prefer turkey sandwich are free-thinkers, naturally rebellious against authority. They are their own boss and function best at work and in relationships when given "space" or when left to their own device. If not careful, turkey sandwich lovers can become mired down in a swamp of existential philosophy. Most romantically compatible with others who also prefer turkey sandwiches.

4. Tuna Sandwich: Aggressive, achievement-oriented and natural leaders who are driven to succeed in both work and interpersonal relationships. Competitive, driven, intolerant of failure, they demand the best from themselves and those that surround them. However, they become irritated with the minor vicissitudes of life and demonstrate impatience with long lines, rush hour traffic or slow Internet connections. Those who prefer tuna sandwich are most romantically compatible with those who prefer egg salad and others who like tuna.

5. Egg Salad Sandwich: Entertaining, lively, energetic, they thrive as the center of attention. Egg salad sandwich lovers crave novelty, excitement and adventure. They tend to be seductive, provocative and charming, but are also overly trusting and vulnerable to the influence of others who surround them. Those who prefer egg salad sandwich are the universal romantic. They are compatible with all sandwich lovers.

6. Chicken Salad Sandwich: Easy-going, well-adjusted, empathic, and understanding. They are the perfect spouse or partner. Those who prefer chicken salad sandwich are most romantically compatible with those who prefer egg salad sandwich.

7. Seafood Salad Sandwich: Agreeable, unselfish, seafood salad sandwich lovers seek comfort in close, secure relationships. Strongly devoted to work as well as relationships, they can always be counted upon. Best two words to describe those who prefer seafood sandwich: commitment and loyalty. Romantic compatibility is with those who prefer BLT and seafood salad.

8. Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato: Conscientious, perfectionist, devoted to work, home or relationship. Task-oriented and maintains the moral high ground at all times. Honest, forthright.Best described by the word "integrity." BLT sandwich lovers are most compatible with those who prefer seafood salad sandwich.

Yep, it's gotta be the good ol' BLT - always does it for me!

*he-he* I bet your mouth is watering now - after reading through that list of all those yummy sandwiches! :laugh: .................. :drool: *Mmmm B-L-T!* :drool: .............. :laugh:

Logio
July 31st, 2009, 11:07 PM
I think turkey sandwhich most fits me...but I don't think It is a strict catagory for me.

Nathan

God's Toy
August 1st, 2009, 12:31 AM
! Most random thread title EVER!

For me it's Ham and Cheese, I read this one first and said, "yep that's me" no need to read anything more.

Narnia
August 1st, 2009, 12:32 PM
! Most random thread title EVER!

Yeah, I had a feeling you would be the first to comment on that ... :laugh: ......................... *Um?* thanks, I guess? :laugh:

For me it's Ham and Cheese, I read this one first and said, "yep that's me" no need to read anything more.

Somehow - this is also not surprising! :)

Jordan
August 1st, 2009, 12:38 PM
Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato: Conscientious, perfectionist, devoted to work, home or relationship. Task-oriented and maintains the moral high ground at all times. Honest, forthright.Best described by the word "integrity." BLT sandwich lovers are most compatible with those who prefer seafood salad sandwich.

:girl_yes3 (1):......that is me!:blink:

Rana
August 4th, 2009, 11:17 AM
hmmm do Egg,Ham and cheese taste nice together because im a mix between them ..:laugh:

Kiran
August 4th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Hmm...I think it has to be the seafood salad one for me.

glowramia
August 6th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Tuna sandwich, always :D

Kiran
August 7th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Tuna sandwich, always :D

Hey you! Welcome home!! Glad to see you here honey!

HUGS:two hearts:

Lorri

Anjou
February 22nd, 2011, 09:40 PM
I was hungry, and this sleeping thread suddenly opened its eyes and waved at me ....

Which sandwich am I?

The Ham and Cheese, which puts me in the good company of God's Toy.

(No psychoanalysis, please.)

Which sandwich do I prefer to eat?

Although there are many tasty offerings here, I can never resist Chicken Salad.
(Seafood, Tuna, and Egg Salads are close finishers.)

Narnia
February 22nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
I was hungry, and this sleeping thread suddenly opened its eyes and waved at me ....

Which sandwich am I?

The Ham and Cheese, which puts me in the good company of God's Toy.

(No psychoanalysis, please.)

Which sandwich do I prefer to eat?

Although there are many tasty offerings here, I can never resist Chicken Salad.
(Seafood, Tuna, and Egg Salads are close finishers.)

HA!! You know, what's weird ... is that I was thinking of this thread (oddly enough) the other day (perhaps I too, was hungry at the time) and I remembered GT's awesome response ... 'Most random thread title EVER!' ... which in turn made me chuckle to myself!

Thanks Anjou for digging up some grub for us!! :D :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I finally realized, I am the Sandwhich Islands.
Hehehehe. Sorry, couldn't resist.