PDA

View Full Version : Baboons with ASBOs

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2009, 12:12 PM
Baboons have been issued with ASBOs after breaking into car rooftop luggage boxes at a drive-through safari park.

2NwtjiPDlYk

A number of families visiting Knowsley Safari Park in Merseyside have had to watch helplessly as the cheeky monkeys disappear up the trees with their clothes.

The Anti-Social Baboon Orders had to be issued at the height of the holiday season and guests were advised to avoid the baboon enclosure.

Park general manager David Ross said: "Their technique involves the largest baboons jumping up and down on the box, flexing it until the lock bursts open, when the rest of the baboons pile in to see what they can find.

"Obviously, we're well used to them helping themselves to the odd wing mirror or wiper blade, but this has taken things to a whole new level.

"Let's face it, nobody wants to see a baboon running up a tree with their underwear.

"For this reason, we now issue a warning to all visitors with luggage boxes as a matter of course.

Somehow I dont think the baboons will stick to the rules of the ASBO :D

BlueStar
July 21st, 2009, 12:44 PM
OMG that's hilarious Sean. ASBO baboons!! I guess it wouldn't be so funny for the folk in that car....imagine having your stuff violated by a horde of rampaging baboons....!

Narnia
July 21st, 2009, 01:31 PM
Somehow I dont think the baboons will stick to the rules of the ASBO :D

:blink: ........ :laugh:

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2009, 01:36 PM
I once visited Longleat Safari park in England and all the monkeys were pulling and biting the rubber from around the windows of the car in front of us, They are destructive little buggers

Narnia
July 21st, 2009, 01:48 PM
I once visited Longleat Safari park in England and all the monkeys were pulling and biting the rubber from around the windows of the car in front of us, They are destructive little buggers

Well, it sounds like a reason to have yet another expansive time consuming study done ... on how to monkey and baboon proof luggage boxes. :D

God's Toy
July 21st, 2009, 03:26 PM
Yep I was almost under the table reading that story in the papers this morning! love it :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2009, 11:17 PM
Too Funny.:crazy (1):