PDA

View Full Version : Find Your Strength

Lion Spirit Walker
July 18th, 2009, 03:59 AM
I won't go into the details of my health/ lifetime upto this point in time. Although relative in support of what I am expressing herein this thread, it is all to lengthy and unnecessary in this intial post.
Allow me to simply cut to the chase.
Irregardless of what may ails you (and I stress that statement emphatically), find that unique strength which is yours. Nurture it. Fine tune it. And perfect it through expression.
Believe me when I say, this will bring forth a healing within yourself as you haven't imagined. A healing which will defy your ailment.
I'm speaking from personal experience.
It works. Just simply Believe in Yourself.

inutero
July 18th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Where to even begin!?!

Kiran
July 18th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Seems I have been reminded of this honey for the past couple of weeks!!
Thanks for reinforcing what I already was becoming aware of :two hearts:

BlueStar
July 20th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much for posting that Michael - your words are simple but very powerful and I will remember them....:thanks:

Mr. Brightside
July 20th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Very wise words Michael, Thank you for sharing :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2009, 05:07 AM
I can only hope that others will find this as bennificial as I have.

Rana
July 21st, 2009, 05:25 AM
hi Michael, thankyou for this reminder ,sometimes i lose track of this ,my husband Matt his best friend lost their beautiful mum (Roe) 2 weeks ago from lungcancer (aged 58) i have been consumed with thoughts ( i see and have sat with a persn overcome by an illness, i have sat with them as they passed over because i am a nurse)i have felt peace for them (because of what they have suffered,and i have felt peace from them ,because they have learnt so much from the process before they pass. but my thoughts have been consumed by her ,ive even found myself imagining what she really felt towards that time,i can only imagine being her there saying that last good bye to my children . . my own husband has suffered alot with his pain the last 3 years .he did have mind over matter but lately it has overwhelmed him ,no matter what i say to boost this in him ,he wont hear it.hes losing that belief.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2009, 06:19 AM
Perhaps your sharing with him of the energy that flows through you is best for him at this time.
You are a wise soul. You will see that which you need to see. And feel that which you need to feel.
My heart is with you Rana.

Kiran
July 21st, 2009, 09:07 AM
Rana...there is nothing I can say except sending my love to you all :two hearts: I feel the pain honey....love you xx