PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Oceanentity!!

Narnia
July 2nd, 2009, 03:41 AM
:HbounceHappy Birthday dear oceanentity!! :Hbounce

http://blog.schelian.de/content/binary/WindowsLiveWriter/DNNPortal.DEfeiertden3.tenGeburtstag_D662/happy_birthday_7.png

I hope your day is sweet, lovely, peaceful and filled with lots of love and lots of yummy cake! :yourock: :giveheart

inutero
July 2nd, 2009, 04:29 AM
Happy Happy Birthday Rana!!!:yourock::signsHF:

God's Toy
July 2nd, 2009, 06:28 AM
Hope it's a rocking day you have my dear friend, enjoy to the max!

Happy Birthday! :signsHF:

Kiran
July 2nd, 2009, 08:13 AM
Happy birthday Rana....may you have a day filled with love and blessings and shared joy with your family.
Much love to you on this special day!!:two hearts::two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
July 2nd, 2009, 10:02 AM
Happy Birthday Rana, Hope you have a fantastic day :Hbounce

DIbBqX1z23Y

BlueStar
July 2nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my good friend!! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy, fun....and cake!!! :D

Stargazer
July 2nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
:two hearts: Many more happy returns of the day dear Rana :two hearts:

:Hbounce :Teambouncing: :Hbounce

Jordan
July 2nd, 2009, 12:23 PM
http://www.lynsnow.com/images/3_roses.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANA

SoulChild
July 2nd, 2009, 02:04 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANA!!!

:signsHF: HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!:yourock:

Rana
July 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
you guys are AWESOME !!!! thankyou with all the love in my heart trully ..i really needed this today ..you dont know how much ..if i could kiss you all i would !!!:yourock: and sean you really made me smile because when i was growing up my family used to always give my monkey or oragutan cards because i could always do a good impresion ..and we always say to people if you were an animal what do you think youd look like as one ? and mine was always oragutan now apparently deer ? any ways this is the first year i didnt get one ! until you sent that !!! so cool and in tradition .. any way my special tribe here ..i love you all dearly xxxxxxxxxx Rana

Mr B
July 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Happy Birthday dear Rana!!! I wish you all the best in the world and hope you have a amazing, beautiful day sweetheart. :two hearts::Hbounce

patrik.
July 2nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Happy birthday Rana! May your day be the best day ever! :)