PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury 2009

Mr. Brightside
July 1st, 2009, 12:14 PM
It was a strange festival this year, a lot of older artists, check out these wonderful photos of the event

Glastonbury 2009 (http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/06/glastonbury_2009.html)

Genesis
July 1st, 2009, 12:43 PM
What amazing shots! I would have gone simply to see Bruce Springsteen, Tom Jones, and Spinal Tap! Spinal Tap!

Thanks, this totally made my morning....

Mr. Brightside
July 1st, 2009, 12:51 PM
Glad you like them Gen, Yeah I would have liked to have seen Springsteen too, watched it on TV, looked great, I am definatley going next year ;)

Stargazer
July 1st, 2009, 01:59 PM
cool pics......i very much like to be there at the festival :Boy_yes3:.......thanks for sharing Sean :)

God's Toy
July 1st, 2009, 06:25 PM
Really good shots! :Boy_yes3: very good cam work going on.

Thanks for the link.

Kiran
July 1st, 2009, 06:40 PM
I regularly go and stay in Glastonbury (not when the festival is on though) as I have a friend who lives half an hour away. Seeing who was playing this year, I would love to have gone over!!
I really enjoyed seeing Madness and the way they brought all thier family members on afterwards!!

Rana
July 2nd, 2009, 03:34 PM
ohhh mann !!! i LOVE festivals ..and i agree the photography awesome ..Bruce springsteen i love too ..especially "baby we were born to run ..." any ways thnks sean for the pics ..