PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon Rising

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Thanks Peter for talking about the full moon, it gave me an idea for another thread. Full Moon Rising is not only the topics title but also one from a track i made a few years ago. But this is not what i want to talk about.

What i want to talk about is: What kind of effect has the full moon on you?

For me it is that i can't sleep at night during the days full moon, sometimes even a few days before and after. Strange somehow, i still can't explain why the full moon causes this effect.

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 01:11 AM
What a terrific thread MQ!! :)

Oh, I LOVE the Full Moon!! and so, does my fiance (Paul)...he was born during the full moon phase...

In the year 2000, I did a series of small paintings of the "Full Moon". Every painting I did sold, which I found extremely interesting because in general 'night scenes' do not do well, but full moon scenes sell like hot-cakes? Anyway, I kept one (for myself originally)...but I eventually gave to Paul as a gift, (partially to win his heart)

Hey, you know what, I'll take a pic of it and post it later for you guys!

Anyway, the moon when it's full has no effect on me, other than admiring it's beauty...but I am very sensitive to those, who are effected by it!

WOW, I just LOVE the idea behind this thread...it's fabulous!! It has me wanting to start that series again!!! :)

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Look what a thread can do, besides getting members to talk it gives them also motivation and inspiration. :bounce:

Yeah, i like the full moon too and in fact my inspiration runs on a maximum level during those days also.

Can't wait to see the picture, Sphinx. :)

Kiran
November 12th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Makes me very dreamy and distracted.....*hmmmm*...go off into my own little world! Makes me very aware of nature and although I kinda zone out on one level I become acutely aware of things on another!
I also use it to cleanse all my silver/white gold jewellery and associated crystals/stones I have....
I spend more time in my garden at night just watching and listening...have to watch that though cos the neighbours already think I am a bit odd!! lol

....see I am rambling already!!!! :Hbounce:bounce::yahoo:girl_witch:round::dance

God's Toy
November 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM
hmmm can be one of two things for me. I could be hyper like a two year old on caffeine or feeling down and moody.

most of the time i enjoy them ...

Jester Black
November 12th, 2008, 12:36 PM
full moons are a time of introspection for me. they were sacred nights in the Taino culture

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 01:47 PM
lol.... This thread makes me want to share my song "Full Moon Rising" with you all. If you are interested in it just let me know and i'll see what i can do.

This song was created during the full moon back somewhere between 2001 and 2003. I should have written it down because i can't remember the exact date.
The inspiration came while i was looking out of the window from my apartment watching the moon rising in it's ful glory and i could hear the song playing in my head. It took me just a few hours until it was finished. It's a rather enigmatic kind of track.

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Sept 2000 Full Moon. 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" oil on canvas. by: Sphinx

Enjoy Everyone!!

Kiran
November 12th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Thats gorgeous Sphinx!! Thanks for sharing :)

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Wow, that look great. :good I love it. Thanks for sharing it with us Sphinx.:)

Kiran
November 12th, 2008, 04:36 PM
And where's your song Maik??? ;)

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 05:22 PM
And where's your song Maik??? ;)

I am working on it Lorri. ;) I need to transfer it first to my Hi-MD device copy it from there to my laptop and then convert it to a MP3 file. It will be ready later this evening. I also need to look where i can upload it so that you can download it.

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Here it is. Enjoy the song during the full moon days. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUIVZRD8

God's Toy
November 12th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Ah yes I did enjoy that song, flows just right for a full moon. Nice one!

Polly, love that work! Something I'd love to have on my wall.

SoulChild
November 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I didn't get to hear the song....I clicked on a link, and it looks like some sort of tutorial.

Sphinx, I love that piece of work...very nice! :clap

Whenever there is a full moon, 0r even close to being a full moon...it's like I instinctively know! It's like how on a bright sunny day, the sun just shines, and beams on your forhead. Thats what the moon feels like when it is full. It is so bright, that it catches my attention. So, whenever there is a full moon, and I look up at the sky, there are a few things that I always think of. One, is the Enigma song "sitting on the moon", and "almost full moon", and another thing is like the moon is some sort of reminder...and I always remember something in my heart, when I look up at this sky. I remember not to fall too deep into these physical desires. Or what we like to say, not get caught up in this hypnotic spell, and remind myself to remember all the things I know, and have been taught. And just overall, to remember, and not to forget, that there is a whole universe out there. But last....one thing I always think of when looking at the full moon, is my mind saying to myself...."Oh thats why" So, I use it as sort of an excuse for bad behavior, or times when I am feeling annoyed, or distracted. I say, oh, it's a full moon, maybe thats why. But, I really don't "believe" that. But, I love Full Moon for the simple fact that again...it catches my attention, and I certainly will look at the sky...and I will `remember' :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks Peter, i'm glad you liked it. :bow

SoulChild
November 12th, 2008, 09:08 PM
so what am I doing wrong?

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 09:10 PM
First, thank you to everyone for the complimets on the painting...:)

...Polly, love that work! Something I'd love to have on my wall...

I'd be happy to make a copy or a variation of it, for you anytime! :)

Here it is. Enjoy the song during the full moon days. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUIVZRD8

For some reason, the link only goes so far... :blink: ... it opens to the site, but then it stops, and I want to enjoy the song too!

God's Toy
November 12th, 2008, 09:13 PM
k,

Don't hit the 'Download now' button on the right far as that is not related to this download.

Beside where is says "Mega upload" and "Please Enter'"
Enter the 3 letters you see into the box and hit 'Download' beside that.

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks Peter....:) Well, I did everything right, it started to download...and then...I think the computer had an internal hiccup of some kind? So, I'll give it a go later!

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry guys and ladies, i should have explained in the first place how the download works but i had to do some other things over here. Must be the full moon, my wife is keeping me busy with stuff in the apartment. :blink:

Mr. Brightside
November 12th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Nice tune Maik well done, Love Pollys painting too,:) Theres some really talented people on this board..

I love the full moon, I live in a town were the lights and smoke seem to mask the night sky, sometimes when I go camping the stars look so bright and the moon so big and bright it looks like you could just reach up and pluck it from the sky, There are some wonderful photographs and paintings featuring full moons.

Jester Black
November 12th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Nice Maik. Think Id heard this before...am I right? Polly, well you paint wonderfully.

Well the moon is sort of central to Black Ether lore, starting right from the start when we first appeared under the banner of the Jester King leading the Tribes of the Immaculate through the Mystic Forest. All part of the Trinity of One, the Black Ether album that was never released but played out on acidplanet in 2001. Basically, the premise was of a roque King who assembled the primordial masses and embarked on a crusade to unite three major kingdoms. All of it was symbolism for the three major religions that rose from Abraham, judism, christianity and islam. Anyway, the tribes would only travel at night, under an August Moon. The song August Moon was Black Ether's first of what would be a run of number 1s on acidplanet's charts.

Later, in 2006 on the Tendrils of a Memory CD, we added a sidebar to the story with Dancing on Moonbeams which was representation of the Tribes celebrating under the August Moon. That song is one of the most popular BE songs ever. If I get a chance, Ill upload both songs later. I have a live version of August Moon somewhere......

Anyway, you find that Moon shows up a lot in our artwork and thats on purpose. Everything we do has a symbolic meaning to it and is part of a message, a message that I put in my signature here. The Moon represents that light.

Mr B
November 13th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Yes Jay, that's correct, you've heard that one before. It was one of the tracks i uploaded once on Acidplanet. You even wanted to make a remix of it in the good old BE style.

I will open a thread in "Soul Reflections" where we can talk about our music projects. In that way we can keep the other ones on topic.

Rana
November 13th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Elders with dementia in the Nursing care home i work in have a definate change in their mood and behavior .. most that can walk wander the halls, some sing songs from when they were young others get teary ..we always say after a challenging shift " ohhh its a full moon".
as the years have passed my effect from the moon has ..at the moment i feel contemplative ..a higher sense of spirit and those around me ..i feel mystical and ..energized ..

Kiran
November 13th, 2008, 09:19 AM
as the years have passed my effect from the moon has ..at the moment i feel contemplative ..a higher sense of spirit and those around me ..i feel mystical and ..energized ..

Yes Rana...you stated that perfectly :)

Mr B
December 12th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Errrr....uhm... I think it is/was that time again. The days of the full moon.

Kiran
December 12th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Yes Maik you are so right!!! :hyper2::crazy (1):

Mr B
December 12th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Aha.... That's why i feel a bit different since the last few days and don't sleep much.

Narnia
December 12th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Aha.... That's why i feel a bit different since the last few days and don't sleep much.

Hmm, it sounds like you haven't been getting much sleep this past month? Well, I hope you're able to catch some Z's soon!

Oh, I hope the clouds drift away by evening/nightfall so we can watch the big full moon tonight! *It's supposed to be fuller than usual.....is that possible?*...eh well, I guess we'll just have to watch the nightsky, in order to find out!

Stargazer
December 12th, 2008, 08:14 PM
Oh, I hope the clouds drift away by evening/nightfall so we can watch the big full moon tonight! *It's supposed to be fuller than usual.....is that possible?*...eh well, I guess we'll just have to watch the nightsky, in order to find out!

Yeah even i hope the clouds are drifted away by evening at your place......It's already visible here and it's sooo vibrant,i am looking at it through my window as i am typing this post.

Mr B
December 12th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Hmm, it sounds like you haven't been getting much sleep this past month? Well, I hope you're able to catch some Z's soon!

lol.... I haven't been sleeping well since April this year. :blink: :laugh:

Well, over here we can see the full moon in all it's glory. :D

Narnia
December 13th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Well, the clouds have drifted away and the moon is now rising over our beloved patch of woods to the east! :)

This moon is the brightest moon since 1993.....and boy is it bright!

I attached a rather crude image *which I took* of this 'brightest' moon....for those who may not get the chance to see it!

God's Toy
December 13th, 2008, 02:03 AM
It's an odd one for me this time round. Kinda in the mood for doing those things I've been putting off (and making a mess...:girl_yes3 (1):) Over here it's 2 am right now but I was just outside and it's really bright! I think I heard something on the radio saying this is as near as it's going to get to the Earth for many years...(This lifetime atleast) so lol enjoy!

:pilot:

:blink:

:drool:

:Hbounce

SoulChild
December 13th, 2008, 03:24 AM
On my way to work tonight...I went as the sun was setting about 5:30pm....OMG!!! The moon was huge! I wasn't even sure what I was looking at! I was sort of mad that I was not outside jogging, and really experiencing it.....because I was driving...but, it is/was so huge! well, I still have the rest of the night...it is 10:23pm, and I am in the mood for LOVE....:two hearts: :girl_yes3 (1): Wish you were right here near me.....(wish you knew...):pilot:

God's Toy
December 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Guys, I was just out for a drive and got this shot of the full moon tonight! It's just so huge now!

Copyright ©2008 me!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/eanin_beag/IMG_3445.jpg

Stargazer
December 14th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Wow good capture Peter :clap......but it looks very pale ,whereas here it looked more shiny and brighter last night....may be because of pollution levels?

Kiran
December 15th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Beautiful picture Peter!! Well done!! I saw the moon rising last night as we were in the countyside and it was so low in the sky and this real waxy orangy yellow colour...fantastic! I could have sat there for hours and just gazed...only I was driving!

Rana
December 16th, 2008, 06:00 AM
geez i have SO been affected by the recent Full MOON ..i was driving everyone at work batty !! i get either NO energy or go into HYPER DRIVE and this time hyper drive ..i mean mega ..i couldnt sit still and at any given time im that way but it was magnified by the Moon ..and i get very cheeky ...

Mr B
December 16th, 2008, 11:54 AM
It's interesting to see how different the full moon has an effect on people.

Me? I can't sleep at all in the full moon phase. I have noticed that i get a more... well.... bad mood. It's better for people around me to stay away from me in that time.

Narnia
December 17th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Oh, I hope you don't mind Peter, but I put moon pic up on our wallpaper, I know Paul would really like it, he has a thing for the moon! :girl_yes3 (1):

Guys, I was just out for a drive and got this shot of the full moon tonight! It's just so huge now!

Copyright ©2008 me!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/eanin_beag/IMG_3445.jpg

Genesis
December 20th, 2008, 12:27 AM
I've been practically staying up every night since the full moon... been non-stop writing and creating. Totally moody, and a bit very hormonal.

It's a bit liberating.

God's Toy
December 20th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Oh, I hope you don't mind Peter, but I put moon pic up on our wallpaper, I know Paul would really like it, he has a thing for the moon! :girl_yes3 (1):

Yep you can use it! Hell I cant stop you! Hey do you want the full size pic? just let me know ok?

I tell you this, normally a full moon lets the real Peter out to play for a few days as my control slips but this time, I dont know, something different about it...

SoulChild
December 20th, 2008, 12:35 AM
I've been practically staying up every night since the full moon... been non-stop writing and creating. Totally moody, and a bit very hormonal.

It's a bit liberating.

Can you give me some of that creativity?...LOL

I have been a little moody, but I am doing like extra great at work....that is the only thing really that I am noticing....

Narnia
January 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM
If, We Had No Moon.

Rent it if you can! It's a wonderful and spell-bounding documentry, that everyone should see!! It'll make you think twice about the moon and it's importance.

God's Toy
February 9th, 2009, 12:09 AM
WhooHoo! full moon baby!

Man she does look lovely tonight!

:pilot:

:Hbounce

:hi:

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:39 AM
:Eeksign: Is the world ready for you today GT?? :omg::hyper2:

Narnia
February 9th, 2009, 01:20 PM
:Eeksign: Is the world ready for you today GT?? :omg::hyper2:

:blink: .................. :laugh:

God's Toy
February 9th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Like a dog in heat my dear.

lol

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM
:laugh4 (2)::rofl::laugh: OMG!!! THat had me in tears of laughter!!!

Narnia
February 9th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Like a dog in heat my dear.

lol

Oh? :blink: like that eh? .....................*in high pitch voice* Run away, run away, run away......KEEP RUNNING! :laugh:

OMG, is right Lorri! WOOF!

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I won't even go there with the mental picture THAT conjured up!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Narnia
February 9th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I won't even go there with the mental picture THAT conjured up!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am sooo with you on THAT one! :laugh: My god, I am going to be laughing all day now!

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Well now...putting a semblance of normality back in this thread...*coughs slighly...ahem...*....I used the full moon to recharge all my silver and white gold jewellery!! I love the feeling of wearing them after they have bathed in the light of the full moon!! They are completely cleansed and recharged!!!

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 01:48 PM
NAH!!!! I still keep getting a weird mental picture.....:laugh::laugh4 (2)::rofl::laugh4 (2)::shok:

Ahem.....just kidding Boss!!!!

SoulChild
February 9th, 2009, 03:16 PM
There has to be something to this moon/mood/emotion thing...because I was depressed the other day...and just ready to flip! But, I am alright right this second...:girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Well the moon is known to affect the emotions etc hence the word...lunatic! We have our one here...GT howling at the moon!!! :D
Seriously though...it is a well known fact that it affects moods, womens menstrual cycles etc etc...

God's Toy
February 10th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Happy I was able to bring a smile to your day.

:)

Kiran
February 10th, 2009, 08:07 AM
And you did sweetie...thank you so much and I wasn't laughing at you but with you ;) I think we all know your reactions to the full moon by now and you are not the only one...I am full of beans at the moment and loads of energy!! Its greaaattt!!!!:Hbounce

Narnia
February 10th, 2009, 01:17 PM
...thank you so much and I wasn't laughing at you but with you ;) ...

Yep, that goes for me too!

This morning the remains of the full moon had a mystical quality. The moon was shrouded in a thin layer of clouds which created a yellowish silvery glow. Very pretty and romantic indeed! :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
February 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
This morning on my way into work I seen view of the moon coming up over the snow capt hills, wow I wanted to just stop and stare ... but had to keep going.

Kiran
February 11th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Yes I could just make that out through the mist this morning...it looked so ethereal!! I totally know where you are coming from honey :)

God's Toy
April 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Right now I'm having Soup!

Tweet!!!

lol

l:gathering:

(full moon thing)

Jordan
April 9th, 2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks Peter:girl_yes3 (1):i made it right now........wow:gathering:
.......insomnia ...:blink:or full moon...????

JordanMW

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Yes guys...the full moon is looming...this time around I am just so ....:sleep: physically and yet my brain is ...:hyper2::crazy

Jordan
April 9th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Yes guys...the full moon is looming...this time around I am just so ....:sleep: physically and yet my brain is ...:hyper2::crazy

:girl_yes3 (1):Welcome to the "FULL MOON :crazy (1):" club

Lion Spirit Walker
April 10th, 2009, 04:37 PM
For myself the full moon tends to increase my psychic awareness. Emotions are heightened. And my rational abilities go out the door.:pilot: LOL. sorry, I also tend to be goofy.

Kiran
April 10th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Its ok Psyche....its the case with us all here hence this thread ;) :crazy:round::dance: As Jordan said...welcome to the club!! :D

God's Toy
April 10th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I'm more on top of it now as the first day tends to 'take me over' and leads to odd behaviors on my part.

Now I get to in-joy it while in controle.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 03:49 AM
I have to admit I like this 'Moon Club'.
:)
p.s., everyone here is going overboard with their behavior. And yet they seem unaware of it. As long as it's positive behavior, it's good behavior. And a little fun.

Kiran
April 11th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Yes I know what you mean Michael :D
Its all good fun though ;) And hey...we all need to let loose sometimes :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 12th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Crystallori, your post gave me a good chuckle as it reminded me of my own nutty/goofy behavior through-out the past several days. By myself, with my bird, in public, it doesn't matter. There's been dancing everywhere I go. And it appears to bring a positive responce out of thos with whom I cross paths.
;)

Kiran
April 12th, 2009, 07:34 PM
That made me smile Psyche....:) Yes the goofy behaviour reminds us the child is allowed out to play and that its ok :) People respond to that I think and to know its ok to have fun :)
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 03:24 AM
I was inspired to initiate this by the Moon's Phase being at 100% Full.

All life on our planet is effected to some extent by the phases of the Moon. We are no exception to this. [LOL. Neither are Cockatoos.]
Have you consciously noticed any effects on yourself with the Moon Phases???

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 03:48 AM
Full Moon...

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/s_full-moon.jpg

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 08:23 AM
It can depend on the time of year as to how it can affect me. For the most part, I am in great form and very positive although if something negative is on the way...it can accentuate what I sense.

Lotus Flower
March 1st, 2010, 10:29 AM
Love the moon in all her phases waning waxing full blue moon special time call it the goddess for me.

When I see the full moon I fill close to the mother figure and call on her for help my little grandson off 2 comes out with where are you moon at different times of her circle I think he watched me as I use to say hello moon lol.:two hearts:

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 11:18 AM
Love the moon in all her phases waning waxing full blue moon special time call it the goddess for me.

When I see the full moon I fill close to the mother figure and call on her for help my little grandson off 2 comes out with where are you moon at different times of her circle I think he watched me as I use to say hello moon lol.:two hearts:

Oh I know what you mean Jo, makes me feel closer to the Goddess!...I can also get a little 'moonstruck' at times....and get a little musey at this time.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 04:21 PM
The Moon is also a deffender for the Earth. Check out all the craters on the moon. Those are hits the Earth would have taken if it were not for our Moon.

:cool.3:

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 04:31 PM
Agree completely with you!

Mr B
March 1st, 2010, 04:41 PM
Hmmmm... i ask myself why there is a second thread started. We already have the Full Moon Rising thread. The whole conversation could have been continued there because we were talking about the lunar effects also in there.

Just my 2 cents... :)

http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?59-Full-Moon-Rising

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 04:45 PM
Hmmmm... i ask myself why there is a second thread started. We already have the Full Moon Rising thread. The whole conversation could have been continued there because we were talking about the lunar effects also in there.

Just my 2 cents... :)

http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?59-Full-Moon-Rising

The other thread related to humourous changes Maik....this is a slightly different take on things but taken on board your point ;)
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 04:47 PM
I hadn't realized there was another thread on the topic.
Please feel free to shift this into that thread if possible.
Thank you.

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 04:55 PM
Done and done and now we are all neat and tidy again :D
HUGS to one and all and time to pop off home now :two hearts::two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 04:55 PM
WOW. Very Cool. I look forward to reading through this one. You weren't kidding about the subject having been discussed. Very cool.
Thank you very much for shifting things over and bringing my attention to this thread.
;)

Mr B
March 1st, 2010, 05:08 PM
Neat and tidy??? Hey.....! I'm always neat and tidy!!! LOL!!!

Well.... i didn't want to sound rude or something about the thread issue, so just blame it on the full moon or say the lunar phases. Yes, it affects me big time and to tell the truth, it's driving me insane. One moment i'm Mr. Nice and the other moment i'm a big mess.

Right now i'm..... well.... nuts!!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 05:11 PM
Your too cool & very appreciated. LOL. Nuts and all. LOL. Yes, it effects me as well my friend. ;)

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Maik....thats why they/we are called...lunartics!!! lollol and you are always sweet to all of us ;) HUGS

Michael....ditto!

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 11:25 PM
I've noticed that the Moon phases for myself are actually intensified around the time of the equinoxes.
LOL. Serious freak show. LOL.

Mr B
January 20th, 2011, 04:23 PM
*Dusts off the thread*

Nice clean and shiny again. But..... what the freakin' hot sauce is going on with this full moon? It got me a wrecked and very tired feeling today, started from the moment i woke up. Never experienced this before during a full moon. :blink:

Jester Black
January 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
*Dusts off the thread*

Nice clean and shiny again. But..... what the freakin' hot sauce is going on with this full moon? It got me a wrecked and very tired feeling today, started from the moment i woke up. Never experienced this before during a full moon. :blink:

Ummm, well maybe youre getting old! he he. told you youd catch up one day !!! lol

Kiran
January 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
This one is affecting a lot of people Maik and maybe you are catching up with those the lunar eclipse caught out honey ;)

Mr B
January 20th, 2011, 04:50 PM
LOL!!!! Jay, i start to believe you were and are right about that after all.

Could someone bring me my walking stick please?........... Anybody?........

The full moon always works in mysterious ways.

Mr B
January 20th, 2011, 04:55 PM
This one is affecting a lot of people Maik and maybe you are catching up with those the lunar eclipse caught out honey ;)

Well, it sure does feel weird. Just like being in a trance or something and i'm so calm at the moment that i don't even care if people scream at me or let their flood of anger and stress out. I just listen to them and give a very nice and calm reaction back, that's all.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 20th, 2011, 08:13 PM
For myself I'm experiencing increased energy all the way around.
Lol. And a bit 'goofier'. Haha. As if that were possible. ;)