PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Sphinx!!!

Mr B
November 12th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Happy birthday sweetheart, all the best wishes and i hope you're gonna have an amazing day. :flower:

God's Toy
November 12th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Ah cool! our very first member birthday of the new forum! Woohoo!!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Happy Birthday Polly!! :clap

Hope it's a wonderful day you have:):Hbounce

(Note to self, get Birthday smilies at some point):good

Mr. Brightside
November 12th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Happy Birthday Polly have a fantastic day :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/100thBirthdayCake-1.jpg

Kiran
November 12th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Hope you have a beautiful day Polly :):drinks

Jester Black
November 12th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Happy Birthday sweetie. Enjoy

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Awwwha...THANK YOU guys!!

...he-he...all of your b-day wishes are right up there with my Mom's singing (classically out of tune) 'Happy Birthday' to me over the phone...which always completes my b-day...gives me the warm fuzzies...

It's really nice, my sister has planned a b-day dinner for me followed by an oreo cheesecake!...you know me, I luurvve cake!!

:drinks to you all and many, many thanks again!! :bounce:

BlueStar
November 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend!!! Hope you are having a marvellous day, letting your hair down and doing some real fun stuff!! :drinks:worship:bskip:kiss3:o

planetlove
November 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday....
:bounce:
V

SoulChild
November 12th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Happy Birthday Polly have a fantastic day :)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/100thBirthdayCake-1.jpg

Wow POLLY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :clap You are soon to be catching up to me! And that cake looks so good, I had to repost it!

So, what kind of cake will you be having today? For some reason, every mothers day, and my birthday, I do the strawberry shortcake thing...with wip creamm......mmmmm

I really hope you are enjoying your day :drinks

Narnia
November 12th, 2008, 08:09 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Amoyan, planetlove, and SoulChild, for the b-day wishes!!! :blush

UM, Starwberry Shortcake sounds so yummy, actually my sister has planned a little b-day dinner...(it'll just be three of us, my sis, Paul, and myself). But, I hear there is a devine yummy Oreo Cheesecake for dessert, *um that, with some coffee...is killer!*

:thanks: and :giveheart to you all!! :drinks

Enkde
November 12th, 2008, 09:17 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SPHINX!!! :Hbounce

*Ups, I'm too late… Sorry!

little bird
November 12th, 2008, 11:17 PM
It's late in the day now but I didn't miss it.

I hope you're having a great birthday Polly!

Seryn sends big soppy kisses.

Take care
Kiera

Rana
November 13th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful soul ..:)

Narnia
November 14th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I wanted to THANK everyone again for the wonderful b-day wishes...it really touched my heart!! *honestly, I've never had that many b-day wishes in my life* So, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!

My b-day was nice and quiet, recieved a couple thoughtful gifts *a plant and a fleecy pull-over thingy* :) and had a nice dinner with my sis and Paul!! I couldn't ask for much more!! he-he!!

:drinks to everyone!!

little bird
November 17th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Sorry that I'm so very late with the birthday greetings. Didn't get online at all over the weekend.

Sounds like you had a really nice birthday and you couldn't ask for more than that. I love those types of laid back low key birthdays!

Anyway - Happy belated birthday :)

God's Toy
November 17th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Err K, maybe you should look a your post from the 12th...

LOL :laugh:

Sounak MC
November 18th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Happy Birthday my friend.I'm late but hope you dont mind.