PDA

View Full Version : Surprise

Mr B
June 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
My dear and beloved friends,

There is something i would love to share with you all. For me and my wife it's a kind of a miracle that happened.
My wife is pregnant!!! :Hbounce

We're going to have a baby!!!!

Kiran
June 23rd, 2009, 02:01 PM
Congratulations to you both! I am delighted for you :)
Hugs and much love to you and your wife :)

Narnia
June 23rd, 2009, 02:09 PM
:Hbounce EXCELLENT, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, CONGRATULATIONS and I am over the moon for you guys! :Hbounce

I am so happy that your little and big miracle has happened! :)

God's Toy
June 23rd, 2009, 02:57 PM
My God MQ, you had us hitting the F5 over and over for an update on Twitter today! Well done you two!

Congrats indeed! We will have to make a new account for little mq eh? How about Mini Quest? Lol!

Regards,

Peter

Mr B
June 23rd, 2009, 03:17 PM
Thank you my dear friends. You were the first who got the news on Twitter. :two hearts::thanks::yourock:

GT: Nah, i was just teasing you so you would keep on hitting F5 all over again.... lol :laugh: Just kidding my friend. :D

An account for MQ junior eh? Sounds great to me!!!

Mini Quest? :blink: lol Well, let's see what the universe tells me about a nickname. :D

Narnia
June 23rd, 2009, 05:15 PM
:laugh: "Mini Quest" ha-ha! That's good! How about 'Quest Mastered' ... ? QM ... huh?

Mr B
June 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Ah, why not? We have God's Toy and Little Toy. So when our little MQ is born we give the baby the nickname Mini Quest.

Later when he/she grows up and is old enough it can be changed into something else. :D

God's Toy
June 23rd, 2009, 06:45 PM
In our case it's 50/50 as the 'Little' comes from 'Little Bird' and 'toy' from me.

How about 'Mini Adventure'
Or maybe: 'Tiny Adventure'

Mr B
June 23rd, 2009, 06:51 PM
In our case it's 50/50 as the 'Little' comes from 'Little Bird' and 'toy' from me.

How about 'Mini Adventure'
Or maybe: 'Tiny Adventure' '

I knew that somehow but didn't know how to put it right. God's Toy + Little Bird = Little Toy ;)

About the nickname..... As long it's not Mini Me (from the Austin Powers movies) it's all fine with me. :D

Rana
June 24th, 2009, 02:43 AM
I would like to send you and your wife my biggest CONGRATULATIONS !! it is always a beautiful feeling to hear the news of new life !! keep us updated ok .."dadda & Mamma to be " :Hbounce

inutero
June 24th, 2009, 02:55 AM
WOW...Bringing a new life into this world. How beautiful it is. Congratulations to you both. :gathering::Hbounce

SoulChild
June 25th, 2009, 04:04 PM
:HbounceCONGRATUALTIONS!!!:Hbounce

THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!! WOW:two hearts: i WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!:girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
June 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Congrats Maik.

New life always reminds me that there are true miracles. Might sound cheesy, but hey, its the truth. Congrats :)

Mr. Brightside
June 26th, 2009, 01:35 AM
Thats awesome news Maik, Congratulations to you and your wife :)

Mr B
June 26th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks everyone. :yourock::two hearts:

Hey Sean, great to see you again buddy. :)