PDA

View Full Version : Events, Signs and changes

Mr B
June 17th, 2009, 03:13 PM
From time to time something is happening, one sees the same numbers, names and so on pop up everywhere for a few days, weeks, months or years. Most of the time these are related to people we love and care about, family, friends. When not talked about it, it doesn't affect the course of events in life and time i believe.
But when one mentions it to the person that it's related to it can have a great effect on it all. Remember we are all connected to each other through the universe and share the same energy.

In my case it started a bit more than a week ago, everywhere i was i saw two characters popping up. In adverts, newspapers, on trucks, tv, internet and even on a cover of a notebook that we have here in our home.

At first i didn't pay much attention to it and had to laugh about it. But one night, when i couldn't sleep, i went to the livingroom to watch some tv and eat something. On the table was the notebook and i just had to look at it somehow. There they were again, the characters. I said to myself: "This is impossible.....". While focussing on it i got a positive vibe from it.

It stayed with me all the time and i had to talk to God's Toy about it because it is related to him. The characters i saw all the time were: GT!!!

So i mentioned it on Twitter and just when he wanted to head back to do his job he told me that he experienced something. I'm going to let him talk about it himself if he want's to.

Anyway, what's involved in this debate on Twitter is that i somehow changed something in the course of events. Up to now i still don't know what i have done or why. All i know is that it had to be done and feel that it's good. I hope to find out soon what's behind this that i did what i did.

The reason why i started this thread is to debate it here on MW a bit more, to go deeper into it and hope that you all will share your similar experiences in time.

Kiran
June 17th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Yes we did have a very interesting debate on Twitter about this....its all good and healthy :)

This is happening all over the place and lots are doing this. The trick is to learn how to consciously do this and be aware of the exact changes made.
I am sure we have plenty to discuss and debate here so I shall leave it at that for now.

Rana
June 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
this is a small event but on the lines of what you are saying ,it has to do with that website "Tuts universe" i posted about where "Tut" IS the universe and thats how the "universe" signs off when you get the positive emails sent to you.. any way i had to go on a drive with matt and the girls for 2 hours to the nearest big city (Melboune) and i was a bit cranky after doing an evening shift the night before ..as i was driving this bright red car pulled iin ,in front of me with the number plate "TUT" and a number of course ..but i smiled to my self and no more cranky's .. i have many other "signs" ill post here later on ..

God's Toy
June 21st, 2009, 07:34 PM
I could go on forever with the amount of 'signs' I have received over the years, everything from when it was the right time to move jobs and taking on website(s) to who I would end up getting married too and the reasons for all of the above
I have learned to always be open to the will of the Universe now and live this by it's teachings.

Rana
June 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM
when i was around 18 , i worked at this cool coffee shop in the city in Melbourne (The Gormet Gulp) any way from home i used to walk 20 mins to the tram stop, travel for an hour . i would leave exactly the same time every day and get to the city at always around the same time. well one day i left (by the clock) at the same time that day and did my usual ,i got into the city 1 hour earlier because the tram stopped in fromt of the post office which had then a hugle clock on the top , so im thinking "huh how at all could that have happened " so i think well i never get in early enough to go to the BIG book shop so now i have the time to. i walk into the book shop and as i do i see something on my shoulder ..yep big fat hairy spider (Huntsman) (i dont like them either) i am quick to brush it off (it must have been on there in the tram !) i decide to follow the spider to make sure it stays away from me..(remember im 18) im almost crawling on the floor peering under the shelves ,it crawls under a shelf and as i look up theres this book that catches my eye a small paper back "how to reach out to your spirit guides" ..boom hits me the purpose of that day, i was being directed in a universal way towards this book ..it then was a new beginning ..:angel

Narnia
June 22nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
when i was around 18 , i worked at this cool coffee shop in the city in Melbourne (The Gormet Gulp) any way from home i used to walk 20 mins to the tram stop, travel for an hour . i would leave exactly the same time every day and get to the city at always around the same time. well one day i left (by the clock) at the same time that day and did my usual ,i got into the city 1 hour earlier because the tram stopped in fromt of the post office which had then a hugle clock on the top , so im thinking "huh how at all could that have happened " so i think well i never get in early enough to go to the BIG book shop so now i have the time to. i walk into the book shop and as i do i see something on my shoulder ..yep big fat hairy spider (Huntsman) (i dont like them either) i am quick to brush it off (it must have been on there in the tram !) i decide to follow the spider to make sure it stays away from me..(remember im 18) im almost crawling on the floor peering under the shelves ,it crawls under a shelf and as i look up theres this book that catches my eye a small paper back "how to reach out to your spirit guides" ..boom hits me the purpose of that day, i was being directed in a universal way towards this book ..it then was a new beginning ..:angel

WOW - that is just beautiful ... thank you so much for sharing that with us dear Rana!! :girl_yes3 (1):

ps: I like the name of the shop you once worked in ... "The Gormet Gulp" ... that's a hoot!

MystEerieUsOne
June 22nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
What you experienced is synchronicity, the noticed alignment of events taking place on multiple dimensions of reality. Notice I said "noticed," because everything everywhere is at all times synchronous, but most people are too distracted to notice.

Once in a while an aspect of oneself is experienced deeply enough within oneself that it slips into a higher level of awareness, (mathematics), and that then becomes an attentive mirror to a parallel alignment without, that's all. It's like one of those sayings such as "Once you know somebody who's pregnant, there are pregnant women everywhere you go!" They were always there before, but it took a particular ...focus... (alignment) for them to be attended to, that's all.

With Enlightenment, these alignment realizations are a constant. I have had dozens of them flashing at me all day and night, 24/7, for decades, since I was three years old, and probably before that, because I was born with a nonlinear, mathematical consciousness, aka multidimensional-accessing, so it's just a regular part of my life, all my life. They can be as intriguing ("best toy ever!" I've been known to say!) as they can annoying (painfully), because they are reality-based and exhausting to have to deal with all the time. But they tell on everything that's going to happen (like 9/11, etc., earthquakes, actual hurricane paths, space shuttle disasters, "accidents," details in criminal events, such as kidnappings, etc), because that is precisely where "the future" is as it creates itself, which is why I have been trying to awaken science for years, trying to teach them the physics involved, but science is sleeping away, clinging to misguided convention as its trusted foundation, not ready to process actual universal truth, choosing instead to wait for the AFTERmath, when it's too late to elicit any genuine change that matters (like, saving thousands of people's lives)!

This is how I knew about the approaching tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands of people a few years ago. (I see these as much as two years prior to manifestation, documented.) Science wasn't interested. I was practically physically thrown out of a police station desperately trying to stop the second space shuttle from taking off, realizing its demise. They thought I was crazy. (I'd warned about the first space shuttle demise, too!) I was very concerned about a horrific imminent earthquake when Kobe was overtaking the news, along with other related details. (Kobe is in the news a lot again now, "too!") Kidnappings, such as that of Polly Klass, Elizabeth Smart, and many others, reveal themselves in detail (names of culprits, faces, clothing worn, etc), and so does everything else. NONE of this has anything whatsoever to do with anything "psychic," and nothing to do with "numerology." It's just basic truth, but most people are too distracted to see its ever-presence!

Everything happening in the universe is overlapping like that, simultaneously. It's just that simultaneity is relative to one's level of Consciousness. Enlightened Ones have quite a different overall life experience, as a result, living on a much different definition of life than most. Kind of like: most people live on the planet, but Enlightened Ones live in the Universe. Very, VERY different life experience, that's for sure! Depth of experience/access being that difference.

When someone has "a strong feeling" about something going to happen, or a dream about it, and then it actually happens at some point, that is relative simultaneity. The universe reflects relative to one's level of access.

It's a very complex process to explain to most, with so much more to it, but it is absolutely explainable, teachable, and measurable, with thousands upon thousands of years of data to observe and universal truth relentlessly proving itself neverendingly to back up the data. Enlightened Ones have known about and Consciously experienced relative simultaneity all along.

This very same physics also reveals cures for diseases and disorders that destroy millions of lives, but the world and science aren't ready for that level of reality. (I created a thread about this somewhere on this board, as well as threads on multidimensionality).

Convention sleeps, as do science and government. :blink:

It doesn't have to happen...nothing does!

MystEerieUsOne
June 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM
(Sorry for the double post. I edited a typo and it posted a second post instead).

Kiran
July 1st, 2009, 08:10 PM
What you experienced is synchronicity, the noticed alignment of events taking place on multiple dimensions of reality. Notice I said "noticed," because everything everywhere is at all times synchronous, but most people are too distracted to notice.

Once in a while an aspect of oneself is experienced deeply enough within oneself that it slips into a higher level of awareness, (mathematics), and that then becomes an attentive mirror to a parallel alignment without, that's all. It's like one of those sayings such as "Once you know somebody who's pregnant, there are pregnant women everywhere you go!" They were always there before, but it took a particular ...focus... (alignment) for them to be attended to, that's all.

With Enlightenment, these alignment realizations are a constant. I have had dozens of them flashing at me all day and night, 24/7, for decades, since I was three years old, and probably before that, because I was born with a nonlinear, mathematical consciousness, aka multidimensional-accessing, so it's just a regular part of my life, all my life. They can be as intriguing ("best toy ever!" I've been known to say!) as they can annoying (painfully), because they are reality-based and exhausting to have to deal with all the time. But they tell on everything that's going to happen (like 9/11, etc., earthquakes, actual hurricane paths, space shuttle disasters, "accidents," details in criminal events, such as kidnappings, etc), because that is precisely where "the future" is as it creates itself, which is why I have been trying to awaken science for years, trying to teach them the physics involved, but science is sleeping away, clinging to misguided convention as its trusted foundation, not ready to process actual universal truth, choosing instead to wait for the AFTERmath, when it's too late to elicit any genuine change that matters (like, saving thousands of people's lives)!

This is how I knew about the approaching tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands of people a few years ago. (I see these as much as two years prior to manifestation, documented.) Science wasn't interested. I was practically physically thrown out of a police station desperately trying to stop the second space shuttle from taking off, realizing its demise. They thought I was crazy. (I'd warned about the first space shuttle demise, too!) I was very concerned about a horrific imminent earthquake when Kobe was overtaking the news, along with other related details. (Kobe is in the news a lot again now, "too!") Kidnappings, such as that of Polly Klass, Elizabeth Smart, and many others, reveal themselves in detail (names of culprits, faces, clothing worn, etc), and so does everything else. NONE of this has anything whatsoever to do with anything "psychic," and nothing to do with "numerology." It's just basic truth, but most people are too distracted to see its ever-presence!

Everything happening in the universe is overlapping like that, simultaneously. It's just that simultaneity is relative to one's level of Consciousness. Enlightened Ones have quite a different overall life experience, as a result, living on a much different definition of life than most. Kind of like: most people live on the planet, but Enlightened Ones live in the Universe. Very, VERY different life experience, that's for sure! Depth of experience/access being that difference.

When someone has "a strong feeling" about something going to happen, or a dream about it, and then it actually happens at some point, that is relative simultaneity. The universe reflects relative to one's level of access.

It's a very complex process to explain to most, with so much more to it, but it is absolutely explainable, teachable, and measurable, with thousands upon thousands of years of data to observe and universal truth relentlessly proving itself neverendingly to back up the data. Enlightened Ones have known about and Consciously experienced relative simultaneity all along.

This very same physics also reveals cures for diseases and disorders that destroy millions of lives, but the world and science aren't ready for that level of reality. (I created a thread about this somewhere on this board, as well as threads on multidimensionality).

Convention sleeps, as do science and government. :blink:

It doesn't have to happen...nothing does!

I think the reason many don't see changes/signs is because they are afraid of change, the unknown. Change is inevitable and a natural event but we humans can become comfortable with the place we are in even if it is negative (I know, I did it for years!!). It is less scary to stay with familiarity than it is to face the unknown.
Thanks for sharing :)

Narnia
July 1st, 2009, 11:42 PM
"Trust in the unseen" - Allison Sattinger.

Narnia
July 4th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I had an experience this morning which felt like a sign ... a simple one, but it turned into a real event (nothing that would shake the Universe mind you) ... but it happened within the hour of the 'vision/sign'.

I was riding my bike this morning, getting into a nice groove - focusing on breathing and strength - about a mile into the ride suddenly a vision/sign came to me ... the vision was; I was riding my bike, looking down at the front tire just to the right and on the road was a little black stripped snake attempting to cross the road, the snake was within inches of my front tire ....

After many miles of good riding and heading home, the last mile and half is where the vision/sign became a real event ... what I had 'seen' happened! There was a little black stripped snake attempting to cross the road, fortunately I did not run over it, but I did turn around to make sure it scurried back into the woods - often it breaks my heart seeing a dead animal on the road and many times I wish I could help prevent those things from happening ... so, maybe because of what I had 'seen' - this snake's life has been extended a little longer and is now back in the woods. :)