PDA

View Full Version : numerology

brother
June 14th, 2009, 08:25 PM
just some simple fun...

http://astrology.newkerala.com/numerology/

share with us if you want... or just see if it fits.

planetlove
June 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Thank you for this post ...
I did a search about 3 yrs ago ...
and got this site which I thought was cool ....
V

God's Toy
June 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM
Good find!

Was going to post what I got buy my god that a lot of text...

Good stuff!

inutero
June 15th, 2009, 02:06 AM
Very Cool Website brother. Thanks for sharing this.

Kiran
June 15th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Thanks very much for this brother. I didn't post it all just the first part but very interesting!!

Your Life Path Number is 7
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner-knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out with the hope you will share your knowledge.

Rana
June 21st, 2009, 10:08 AM
Your Life Path Number is 3
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
Your Life Path will allow you to be creative and comfortable with yourself. You will approach life with a bottomless well of optimism. Your imagination will inspire you to create, and in time you will come to inspire others.

Your Life Destiny Number is 8
Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.
You are destined to succeed in whatever arena you choose to enter. You were born to lead, and so long as you do not become dictatorial you should fulfill your destiny to its fullest.

Your Soul Number is 9
Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.
You are the essence of compassion and love for your fellow man as well as the universe. You desire to create harmony, peace and beauty for all of us. Your compassion will often lead you to sacrifice you own needs to address those of others. While this sacrifice may tear at you some, your soul's need to heal others will over-rule any concern you have for yourself.

Your Personality Number is 8
Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.
The 8 Personality is ambitious, influential and powerful. They radiate strength to the point of seeming larger than life. 8 Personalities are destined to lead others. They are balanced and slightly conservative. Their confidence assures others will have confidence in them as well.

Your Maturity Number is 11
Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self.
You have the Master Number 11 as your Maturity Number. Master Numbers indicate nearly complete or complete development of the traits associated with the number they would reduce to. This relation is usually expressed by writing the Master Number and the number it reduces to together. Master Number 11 is often written 11/2.
Freedom and responsibility come with having a Master Number. You have the freedom to choose whether to allow your Master Number traits to express themselves or not. If you opt to act responsibly and use your lofty powers, you will find your reward is in the choice itself. If you choose to ignore your talents, you may find yourself taking more than one step back. You may incur a Karmic Debt.
Even in your early years you will exhibit knowledge and wisdom far beyond the normal. As you mature, your knowledge of all things spiritual will continue to grow. In your later years you will enjoy pursuing even more knowledge of the mystical and divine. Your intuition and psychic abilities will have reached their zenith. You will inspire and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

thats pretty neat ! thanx

MystEerieUsOne
September 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM
I've never explored numerology precisely because I have been accused of it...meaning, when I've tried to report something extremely important and imminent to authorities, they've accused me of being delusional and said they weren't interested. :dash1

The second space shuttle disintegrated because they were "not interested in no numerology!" (And apparently English, as well!) :sleep: Had they listened to me, that shuttle would have never left the ground! Neither would the first!

Whatever gets people moving toward processing mathematically has got to be a move in the right direction. Mathematics is higher than language, which has all sorts of serious limitations.

You just have to *know* when to hold them, and when to fold them, that's all. :boygame (Multidimensional joke there, :laugh: )

Horoscope wise, I've snooped through those occasionally out of curiosity to see if they were accurate, and at least for myself, well...let's just say...simultaneity is definitely relative.