PDA

View Full Version : Living on PRANA

planetlove
June 14th, 2009, 07:09 PM
OIaxWs4iTHo

I would love for a everyone to watch this....
My mum has known of this for a long time ....

EATING FOOD IS A LOWER SELF DESIRE....

THE BODY CAN LIVE ON LIFE FORCE ......

planetlove
June 14th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Read up more about here oh her website ...
http://www.jasmuheen.com/

V

BlueStar
June 16th, 2009, 02:20 PM
yeah, I've heard of her before - there was an expose-type documentary on UK TV a few years back in which they tried to paint her as a nut. I don't trust those kind of media portrayals though - generally any type of 'nonmainstream' spirituality is the object of blatant ridicule and misrepresentation in a way they would never dare to do with christianity or islam. hegemonic consensus maintenance (sorry, a throwback to my sociology classes!)...

I do believe it's possible to live off life force, I remember reading accounts of this in Autobiography of a Yogi (as she mentions in the interview - one of the best books ever written!)....its not something that the 'ordinary person' is yet capable of doing without much yogic practise I don't think...I wouldn't recommend it to the uninitiated, LOL.

Personally I LIKE eating food!!! I was happy to give up meat and try to eat as organically as possible, but I would really miss the joy of eating things I really enjoy.

Rana
June 18th, 2009, 02:59 PM
definately "food for thought " hee hee .nahh seriously its amazing this type of thing ..and me ..im a lover of food ..