PDA

View Full Version : Why?

planetlove
June 13th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Why is it we forget where we came from...
but always know where we think we want to go in the end ...?

CAN YOU REMEMBER OR TRY TO REMEMBER THAT ....think of it for a bit ....

Some come in with skills of past lifetimes memories or knowing of things from the past......traits etc..hence ....autisctic kids....

Can you remember who you were ?
Have you had past life Hypno - Regresion ?

Just curious ???????

If you do can you please share ....

V

MystEerieUsOne
September 11th, 2009, 10:34 PM
I used to slip in and out of different accesses, like...having a split-second glimpse into another me at another time.

In every one of them, I wore the clothing and saw only the appropriate atmosphere of the time.

My favorite, besides the original child awareness at age 3 of leaving a past life to come into this one, is of myself walking through a beautiful roundabout, as the British would call it, at night, wearing a lovely outfit, head to toe, maroon, walking past the black iron fencing of the roundabout, over cobblestones, going slightly uphill, left to right (road was paved with cobblestones without being smoothed out.) It was very profound.

Another favorite was finding myself walking down the street, on the sidewalk, talking with someone, and everything happening was accurately reality-based, because it turned out I was a child walking with my grandmother, talking with her, things I could not have otherwise known. Problem is, it was a couple decades before I was even born!

I've also gone into buildings and *known* what and who was around the corner in another room, having never seen them before, and sure enough, it's what is there when I proceed further.

I've also seen places and buildings I'd never been to before, but then...there they are, just as I had envisioned.

Multidimensional language is a portal into higher and lower dimensions, so if you want a ticket to a parallel reality, it's just a matter of mastering the language. Away from it, higher reality takes over and...it's an incredible journey!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 11th, 2009, 10:55 PM
PlanetLove, I suspect you already sense my responce without my even having to type it out here.
You are indeed a brilliant light.

Narnia
September 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I've also gone into buildings and *known* what and who was around the corner in another room, having never seen them before, and sure enough, it's what is there when I proceed further.

I've also seen places and buildings I'd never been to before, but then...there they are, just as I had envisioned.

Yep, I must say - this happens to me on a regular basis - it also happens with people whom I have never met before, I 'know' what the way they look and or sound like! :)

Rana
September 18th, 2009, 04:43 AM
when i read your 1st request , i imagine telling my child on their 1st day of school everything positive and negative so to warn/prepare them so to speak yet in hindsite this can only disadvantage them from developing to their own unique potential fear may arise and preexpectation of the experience .
I will compare this to when we are entering each life/classroom . essentially one arrives with instinct (a protection mechanism) , and many depending on their assessment each lifetime spiritual knowledge ,spirit guidance (that may enter at any stage of learning ) . when one comes into "contact" with an important lesson it will resonate in a unique way , when one is spiritually "concious" the lesson will be experienced to the full potential and assessed accordingly ,hopefully bringing "wisdom" (ticking that box ) .

There was a time in my past when i was interested in past life , i was part of a meditation group held by monks at the Budhist center nearby ,it was through meditation on a deep level that i saw a reel of past lives but what resonated about that experience was the feeling from what i saw ,that was which i knew I needed to take from that only.ive not needed to so much on a physical level (Earth bouund) since.
I have brought many gifts into this life from my exisitence here in the universe.
Thankyou V ..this thread is insightful xx

planetlove
September 18th, 2009, 08:43 PM
PlanetLove, I suspect you already sense my responce without my even having to type it out here.
You are indeed a brilliant light.

Thank you so very much....

It takes one to know one....

In love's Light
V

SoulChild
September 18th, 2009, 10:24 PM
the idea of me being here before was never introduced to me, thats why I think I have no connection to it whatsoever....yet, the idea of me being a "new soul" has been introduced to me, and thats how I have always seen it. My mom sais she was here, and I don't discredit anyone who says so, yet, other than dejavu, I got nothing....