Narnia
June 12th, 2009, 03:19 PM
These are for you dear Lorri! :giveheart

ENJOY!!

Kiran
June 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM
These are for you dear Lorri! :giveheart

ENJOY!!

Oh thank you!!!! I am going to save them as my desktop for the summer!!!:two hearts::two hearts:

Genesis
June 13th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Pretty nifty. You take them?

Looks like alot of stuff I saw at Longwood Gardens in PA.

Narnia
July 4th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Pretty nifty. You take them?

Yep, the flowers are from my garden! :)

Looks like alot of stuff I saw at Longwood Gardens in PA.

Thank you, that is quite the compliment my friend! :)

Narnia
July 4th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Enjoy!! My dear friend! :giveheart

Kiran
July 4th, 2009, 01:50 AM
They are gorgeous!!! Are they Stargazer lillies???:yourock::thanks:

Logio
July 4th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Polly, these are so beautiful, they make me want to cry. I can see why you dedicated these to Lorri; she is just as beautiful a soul as these flowers.

Nathan

patrik.
July 4th, 2009, 09:17 AM
I just love the human warmth in this forum. :)

Narnia
July 4th, 2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/images/stargazer.jpg
The Stargazer Lily.

Are they Stargazer lillies???

To answer your question ... I don't think so (above, I provided an image of a 'Stargazer Lily' which they all seem to be pink with a white edging) ... I have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of the lilies I have ... I bought them years ago and of course the packing they came in, was made of a heavy paper material and ... wouldn't you know it I left it out in the rain .... so you now have given me a new quest (thank you) ... finding the name of the lilies I have! So, when I find the name I'll report back here!

Oh and I am glad you like them! :)

BlueStar
July 4th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Beautiful pics! And strangely synchronistic. Last week I took a load of pictures from my garden for an art series I am working on.

I love them! :D

Narnia
July 4th, 2009, 03:31 PM
beautiful pics! And strangely synchronistic. Last week i took a load of pictures from my garden for an art series i am working on.

I love them! :d

cool!!! ;)

Kiran
July 4th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Polly, these are so beautiful, they make me want to cry. I can see why you dedicated these to Lorri; she is just as beautiful a soul as these flowers.

Nathan

Oh Nathan!! You made me want to cry there :):thanks::two hearts:

Kiran
July 4th, 2009, 04:02 PM
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk/images/stargazer.jpg
The Stargazer Lily.

To answer your question ... I don't think so (above, I provided an image of a 'Stargazer Lily' which they all seem to be pink with a white edging) ... I have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of the lilies I have ... I bought them years ago and of course the packing they came in, was made of a heavy paper material and ... wouldn't you know it I left it out in the rain .... so you now have given me a new quest (thank you) ... finding the name of the lilies I have! So, when I find the name I'll report back here!

Oh and I am glad you like them! :)

Oh yes...very much!! Yes now I see the Stargazers....I think the others are lovely with the vibrant colours!!! Beautiful and thanks again Polly :D

Kiran
July 4th, 2009, 04:03 PM
I just love the human warmth in this forum. :)

Oh yes Patrik...its why I love this place and all you good folks here :girl_yes3 (1)::lovemw:

Rana
July 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM
wow ..your garden must be beautiful !! these flowers are georgeous .. thankyou for sharing ..and i agree too patrick !! MW rocks !!:kiss_blow: