PDA

View Full Version : Talisman, Amulets...

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Don't know if such a thread has already been created but going on on the subject of abilities/gifts that we share at the moment, i want to talk about talisman, amulets, jewellery and so on that we wear.

Do you have some or one that you have been attracted to or say pulled to like a magnet and bought it? May it be in a "new age" shop or on a market.

I have one of which i want to know more about. I attached a picture of it and ask you to tell me what feeling you get from it and what your thoughts are. It's some kind of claw holding a complete perfect crystal ball, i got myself this one years ago.

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
What is the ball MQ? Is it glass or clear quartz??

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I don't think it is glass dear Lorri.

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Well quartz is a good one to wear and I love the dragon claw!! (But then I collect dragons....I love thier energy and protection!!)
Clear quartz is a good general crystal to wear for energy and it balances all the chakras or energy centres....don't forget to cleanse it regularly if you wear it often...or before you wear it again if you haven't.

I have many things I wear.....I have so many crystals at home, I could open up a shop at this stage!!
I guess I have to say my talismans...are my dragons. They are the essence of Earth energy and great protectors.
They guard my front door at home and my back door and they are in every room in my home...along with the crystals.
As for what I wear....it depends on what I need any given day :)

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 03:34 PM
The strange thing is in the time i used to wear it, some people just kept staring at it and were in somekind of trance and just wouldn't snap out of it.

Even one person asked me if i was a warlock or something. Had a good laugh when i answered his question, while getting my face closer to him looking straight in his eyes, with a simple, almost whispering: Boo...

He jumped 1 meter away from me and found himself lucky that his brother was able to catch him because he stumbled and was about to hit the floor. That was not so funny of course but you should have seen his face. Scared, huge wide opened eyes.

The reason why i spoke with him is because he just couldn't make up his mind to continue the relationship with my sister in that time. So i just gave him some advice to make a choice: Or break up or go on without doubt. This doubt of him was hurting my sister. Then that what i mentioned above happened. He stared at it, was in a trance for a short while and asked me the question about being a warlock or not.

Anyway, i got to figure out again how to clean it before i'm going to wear it again. :Boy_yes3:

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I'll send you a PM on cleansing it MQ...:)

Thats interesting as I think other's perceptions of us makes me laugh sometimes. Because I used to work in my garden with my herbs etc and had cats roaming around....people used to say I was a witch. Not the White kind...just a witch!! lol
Little did they know!!:laugh:

Seriously though...people are attracted to things for a reason I feel and this will depend on where they are!!

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 03:47 PM
That's great Lorri, thanks. I'll await your PM then.

Indeed, i have to agree on what you said about that people are attracted to things for a reason, depending on where they are. :)

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Don't know if such a thread has already been created but going on on the subject of abilities/gifts that we share at the moment, i want to talk about talisman, amulets, jewellery and so on that we wear.

Do you have some or one that you have been attracted to or say pulled to like a magnet and bought it? May it be in a "new age" shop or on a market.

I have one of which i want to know more about. I attached a picture of it and ask you to tell me what feeling you get from it and what your thoughts are. It's some kind of claw holding a complete perfect crystal ball, i got myself this one years ago.

hi , sorry i hadnt seen this thread ages ago ..if i dont refresh my pages i miss some..i have had the pleasure of having many crystals drawn to me ..by my own hand or by friends or even strangers so my house is full of many ..as someone who has Maori in them i have two special green stones one my nana brought me when i was 6 and it is shaped like a loveheart, the other my dad got me and it is a carving of a fishhook of maui , i dont wear them all the time ,i have a stone that is carved into a yin yang (cancerian symbol) , but currently i wear a butterfly pendant on a necklace from my matt.. i think amulates etc all emanate to the wearer. in NZ the green stone should only be brought and then given ..it holds the Maori spirit (mana) within it from the ancestors and the earth in NZ ..my dad wears his everyday ..my two girls have green stones and they also have crystals id chosen for them (or they guided me to get) i always carry a clear quartz . any way ill boot off..

Kiran
June 12th, 2009, 08:36 AM
I guess I need to do a quick update on here after reading MQ posts about cleasning stuff.
If you have a crystal or piece of jewellery you like to wear often, it needs to be cleansed regularly.

Here is one easy technique I use and find it very effective.
I place the crystal or piece of jewellery in a pot plant in the soil and cover it completely. Leave it there for 24 hours and remove and let it run under some tap water or ideally spring water (only use this method for the harder quartz-like stones). Leave it to dry naturally ideally in the sunlight.
If you have gold jewellery, then leaving it in sunshine will recharge and renergise it and moonlight will do the same for white metals such as silver, white gold and platinum.