PDA

View Full Version : Karmic Healing

Kiran
June 10th, 2009, 01:50 PM
When there has been trouble/problems/issues ongoing in a family, do you believe one family member can heal the karmic damage created by others? That one family member can heal the ancestral line?

little bird
June 10th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I do. Just like I believe that one can cause these issues. BUt it takes a very aware and powerful person to do this. So many people are yet to be awakened to their potential that I feel this element of healing is often left unexplored.

Kiran
June 10th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Ok...to take this a step further....
Do you think YOU are the one in your family to do this?

TheNavigator
June 13th, 2009, 02:55 PM
((((Crystallorri))))

This is a good question, and one that my family has been working on for a number of years.

My mom does a system called Giotren (not sure on the spelling) but it works with energy, and she clears ancestrial stuff all the time, and I have to admit that it does not seem to effect me personally every time, but often there are family issues or tendancies that are healed thru this work.

One of the things I think about though is that I really believe we choose to come into this world with specific reasoning, and that family Karma and Genetic Memory and behavioral patterns are part of the reason we come in.

I feel at times that while I may heal some of the family Karma or Genetic Memory issues, some members of my family may actually be needing it to do whatever it is they came here to do, so then they may retain a part of it, while it may be cleared for me.

Genetic memory isn't so easy though, and while I've witnessed and been a part of some very intense work around it, I find that Genetics tends to be a slightly different creature in regards to changing or effecting it.

Perhaps it is due to the physical nature of it...not sure.

As far as am I the one changing it, etc...well I'm part of the process, but I truly believe that all involved are changing it bit by bit. Of course if you are the one that is more aware in the family group, perhaps you are starting the path of concious change...but we all seem to be working on it whether we are aware of it or not...:).

:thanks: Nice Thread...Interesting subject to look at.

Peace/Love

Shannon:gathering:

Kiran
June 13th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for your imput Shannon. YEs I too feel that other family members have a part to play in thier own journeys but I also feel that one member may be the key...the link or catalyst to bring the necessary change/healing.
Interetsing that your mum does this kind of healing and I haven't heard of that particular kind before but I will look for more info onit.
In love and Light

Lorri :two hearts:

planetlove
June 13th, 2009, 07:37 PM
WE ARE ONE.....
SO IF ONE DOES A CLEARING IT AFFECTS OTHERS....
EVERYTHING AFFECTS EACH OTHER ..WE ARE INTERCONECTED ....

Your karmic lessons in this lifetime are right before your face everyday until you forgive completely each person that affects you ...
hence some people see the same story play before them in slightly different way or the same until you realize its your lesson to learn....
thats why some people always say "why does this always happen to me"...
Pay a little more attention to yourself surroundings and things...
v

God's Toy
June 13th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Ive always like the idea of genetic memory in man, to a point we already have it, EG new born baby in water.

I also believe this is taking much further but most of the knowledge wont be assessable until we evolve a little more. Being able to retrieve this sounds fascinating to me.

Just to ask another question if I may.

When we talk of family members, are we talking about home (were you live) or spiritual family, like here?

Seeing (Many already understand) we are all connected here (And are of the same family) could this karma be that the group itself? And if so could one person be responsible for cleaning it?

planetlove
June 13th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Ok...to take this a step further....
Do you think YOU are the one in your family to do this?

If I'm the one in my family to do this...
I am very delighted to do so for it is because of our ancestral background we are who we are ....If so and I believe we are the chosen ones to do it now ...
It only benefits the future beings and mother earth also...

We should be all happy that .....we actually chose what we are about to do in this lifetime....

In many of the books that I have read its says we chose our life and alternate paths to each point of the play we are in ...hence our choices and the roads we decide to go down....IT's choice ...and we have the power to choose it .....

I have done a few things to clear karmic lines in the past....

Do a simple search online of karmic clearing / cleansing ....and find outmore about this topic.....

V

TheNavigator
June 14th, 2009, 04:59 PM
(((((((Everybody)))))))))

While I like to address everyperson individually, I unfortunatly don't have a lot of time, so just some thoughts that have come up while reading all of this.

First, I need to share my understanding of "who we are" in regards to the spirits we are.

The whole concept of one, that we are all one has been one that I have examined for many years and what I've discovered on that line of thinking is this.

We are all formed and made from the same basic energy, the God energy that is present in everything...at the core of all things is the same energy signature, it is what gives us life...but from there things begin to differ.

I'm not going to get into a lot of stuff around this in this thread, but basically my understanding is that we are part of smaller family groups...when I say smaller it could easily be a million souls in each or more, but that we are not ALL the same is what I'm getting at.

Saying that we have the ability to all effect each other regardless due to that base connection...so on ward with this.

I'm talking specifically about our physical families at the moment, because that is the start and at the moment the strongest affiliation here on earth that we have.

It is hard sometimes to bring it down to this when we often look outside ourselves at the world at large and are drawn to make the changes for the world...or the world conciousness...but then as is said often enough it starts with one...you or me...and then spreads from there.

Our physical family is often comprised of those souls that are in our immediate spiritual family group...and then sometimes not...depending on the situation and reasons we most often are not able to access we sometimes come into different karmic groups to either help them out or they are helping us out...or so it would seem.

Saying all that...I have really seen that those folks that are unaware are more often then not catalysts to those that are at some level more aware, they often help us see and recognize many of the things that need to change...and give us a direction in which to make those changes...first of all within ourselves and of course this assists with the rest of the family.

In return certaily we are all catalysts to one another in many different ways and at many different levels...in fact if I really sit down and think about it, we are all pretty even in this regard.

Here is the thing for me...if you are more aware...and you have some abilities or tools to make some deeper changes within then your other family members, then it falls to you to do so, and this is a very large responsibility, but it also falls on you to acknowledge and see just how much our family members that are not aware as we are, have to do with it, just how much they are working on these Karmic issues with you...even when it appears they are not.

There is no one person that carries the burdon of this, and there is no one person that is doing all the work, and this is very key...I've found that by thinking in this manner...when I do...I'm taking power away from those that are in my family and therefore actually slowing down the posible change and healing.

By acknowledging my families part in all of this, by allowing myself to see the gifts they too posess I then am able to work within it all and assist my family in healing the past and allowing for the best possible outcome and the fastest growth.

OK...I'm being pestered to get off the computer now...hehehe.

Will come back again soon.

Love and Peace

Shannon:gathering:

Kiran
June 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hi Shannon

Yes I see where you are going with this. I asked this question as we all have karmic stuff to deal with and must take responsibility for our own actions and wanted others opinions on this.

Thanks for sharing here everyone :)

MystEerieUsOne
June 15th, 2009, 07:30 PM
The answer is in multidimensional language (nuclear family, etc.).

:gathering:

Rana
June 18th, 2009, 03:08 PM
for me i feel that we are destined to come together in one mind ..and vibrating to the one frequency of energy ..for now in this time i feel although we are able to "be" connected to the source and affect healing on a greater level ..at this moment in time we are somewhat disconnected (as a mass)for reasons of past life memory and energy according to each individuals learning and experiences .. to put it more plainer we at this moment are going thu all these esxperiences so to come back to our true ..pure selves ,getting in some practice ..and then when this is achieved by all ..we will resonate as one .. can one person from their family heal what is being described as "genetic memory" on a deep spirit level ..for me i dont believe so ..but getting some practice in on it will go towards healing relationships in negative situations ..