PDA

View Full Version : Tuts Universe

Rana
June 9th, 2009, 04:28 AM
hi guys ,ive been receiving these emails from this site for a lil while and its pretty cool .. its free .. makes you smile when you get into your emails and theres these inspiring emails addressed from the universe .. check it out .. go into the site and click into "notes from the universe i think "

www.tut.com (http://www.tut.com)

God's Toy
June 11th, 2009, 12:24 AM
Looks good indeed, thank for the link Rana!

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Looks good indeed, thank for the link Rana!

you will love it my friend .. it gives you a beautiful reminder just by checking your emails ..i love it ! and so will you x

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks for this Rana...I look forward to receiving my emails :)
HUGS

Lotus Flower
June 11th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Thanks Rana

Looking forward to receiving this.

:thanks:girl_witch

Mr. Brightside
October 23rd, 2009, 11:29 PM
I would reccomend everybody signing up for this, its very easy and I guarantee they will make you smile, Its like getting a personal message from the universe everyday, The messages are full of wisdom, and humour, they always bring a smile to my face reading them.

I have been getting them since oceanentity first recommended them (thanks for that Rana ;)

A sample one

It's got nothing to do with being a perfect, goody-goody, selfless, sacrificing, spiritual saint, sean. Blah! That whole characterization was meant for a different audience at a different time, and they really had issues.

It's got everything to do with being yourself, trusting the magic, following your heart, dreaming big, and having fun.

Hosanna in the highest,
The Universe

"Hosanna," sean, as in "Rock On."

Lotus Flower
October 23rd, 2009, 11:39 PM
Hi

Read it all the time:bump-1:

Mr. Brightside
October 23rd, 2009, 11:47 PM
Hey Jo

Glad to see you posting honey, how are you, hope you are coping ok, I was thinking about you earlier.

:giveheart

Narnia
October 23rd, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hey Jo

Glad to see you posting honey, how are you, hope you are coping ok, I was thinking about you earlier.

:giveheart

Exactly what I was just going to say!!

Hey dear Jo - it sure is nice seeing you again! :two hearts:

Lotus Flower
October 24th, 2009, 12:19 AM
Hi

Thanks for the kind messages I am good and I have never being so happy and at peace from the cancer comes reality of what it is all about.

Living in the now and living life to the full chemo was hard on the body waiting on the next step radiotheraphy which will be start shortly.

Good looking look alike sinead o connor hair is starting to come back.

This lesson has given me so many good lesson and will help me to understand people who have to go down this road I am blessed.

Standing outside my local supermarket the other day the wind blowing the leaves the autumn colours and there am I just standing and watching them reminding me of butterflys my youngest son Ma you are mad?

Going to write a best seller named its only HAIR if another person says that to me I will kick them up the rear end this was worse than the cancer seriously .

Thanks for the kind words Halloween is nearlyhere favourite time,

girl_witch:laugh: