PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on reaching 1000 posts Sphinx

God's Toy
June 8th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Wow Polly your only the 2nd MW member to reach the 1000 post mark!

Well done my dear and L-O-N-G may if continue my friend!

:Hbounce:yourock::bounce::yahoo::omg::signsCool: :clap::Kiss::friends::drink::o:good:

Congrats!

BlueStar
June 8th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Ohhhh WOW!! Congratulations indeed!! As I said with Lorri, it's amazing that you have matched such quantity with such quality in terms of your posts :D always love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your energy so much ! :yourock:

Narnia
June 8th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Wow Polly your only the 2nd MW member to reach the 1000 post mark!

Well done my dear and L-O-N-G may if continue my friend!

:Hbounce:yourock::bounce::yahoo::omg::signsCool: :clap::Kiss::friends::drink::o:good:

Congrats!

Thank you! :bow .................. (well, I must admit much of that goes to you my dear friend ... if it wasn't for MW and all the wonderful members here, I wouldn't have 1000+posts)

Ohhhh WOW!! Congratulations indeed!! As I said with Lorri, it's amazing that you have matched such quantity with such quality in terms of your posts :D always love hearing what you have to say and appreciate your energy so much ! :yourock:

AWH! .... Thank you! You are very kind to say that my friend!

I LOVE MYSTERIOUS WISDOM!

Mr B
June 8th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Woohoooooo!!!! Congrats sweetheart. Keep on posting. :Hbounce :yourock: :two hearts:

I got a lot of catching up to do. :blink:

Rana
June 9th, 2009, 03:46 AM
... and 1000 more to come polly ..:yourock:

Kiran
June 9th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Well done Polly!! :Hbounce

Stargazer
June 19th, 2009, 08:50 AM
wooow.....a thousand posts ?...that's 1 followed by 3 zeroes ? :shok:......I wonder where do you get so much energy and enthusiasm Polly :two hearts: :Boy_yes3: :yourock: