PDA

View Full Version : a guru

userid7
May 27th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Do any of you have a guru, a teacher?
Mine is definately Neil Young, I talk to him everyday,
sometimes I find it hard to beleive he actually hears me,
but somehow the answers I ask get resolved somehow.
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.:two hearts:

God's Toy
May 27th, 2009, 12:55 PM
The universe is my Guru, as no matter whom (or sometimes what) I ask it's the universe that ultimately answers.

:)

Narnia
May 27th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I have never felt a stronger connection to the Universe than though the energy that resonates from ENIGMA!

ENIGMA has been my guru/teacher - ENIGMA IS my direct line to the Universe and the Ultimate Truth!! I can't go a day without ENIGMA's energy surrounding my being and embracing the beauty of LIFE or I would go astray!

FOREVER and ALWAYS, ENIGMA has been and will be my first True Love!

There is no Teacher who can teach us anything new, he can only help us to remember the things we always knew.

userid7
May 27th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I know exectly what you mean, he teaches me about myself
more than anything else :):thanks:

Peace,
DangerBird

userid7
May 27th, 2009, 08:00 PM
girl_witch
Yes, I getya, A good guru would tell his student that, I do beleive :)
DangerBird

A guide unto the truth in the universe.

userid7
May 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Hey sphinx, do you think you will ever see them live, or have you?
That would be so great for your soul aye?
P&P,
DangerBird.:Hbounce

Rana
May 29th, 2009, 09:18 AM
at various stages in my evolution i looked to various people and teachings for inspiration and guidance , i am now trusting in that which resides within i, and my guidance from all sources ..

SoulChild
May 29th, 2009, 06:16 PM
P&P,

That is a great question. I feel the same as God's Toy, as well as Sphinx. I have also had a guide in my life for many years (Malachi Zodok York-El).

I feel connected to the universe and become one when I allow myself to open up to it as far as putting behind the many material/wordly things from time to time and enjoy nature.

I feel like my mind is open when I listen to Enigma, and the music allow me to imagine and visualize my potential and like a work in progress still trying to fully tap into my potential and take it from there. I think it would make a difference in my life if i were not only to meet Michael Cretu, but to also conversate and really enjoy time with him.

Malachi has been in my dreams, visions, a very important part of my life, and also the grandfather of one of my children. It was absolutely a pivital point of my life when I met him and actually spent time in his presence.

God's Toy
May 29th, 2009, 10:17 PM
A little off topic but I just wanted to say, probably the biggest Sadeness for most of us on MW is we will never get to see Enigma/MC live...

However I'm sure we all live in hope.

Kiran
May 31st, 2009, 10:48 PM
i have been blessed in my life to meet many I could call teacher, guru or whatever. I have also learned to listen to my own inner guide :)

Rana
June 3rd, 2009, 02:19 AM
P&P,

wohhh ..concert of the lifetime for all of us !! ..

i am my teacher ..and the universe and all that dwells my classroom..

Narnia
June 3rd, 2009, 10:57 PM
Hey sphinx, do you think you will ever see them live,

*Hm?* ... actually ... this is a rather sensitive subject for me because of the deep deep love I have for ENIGMA so ... it is a rather bitter-sweet notion. Bitter: because knowing the reality - that our beloved MC has no real intention of ever doing an ENIMGA concert (which quite frankly is stupid) - but it most likely won't happen ... but ... but if it ever does ... Sweet: because I would be all over it in a heartbeat if an ENIGMA concert ever did come into fruition. I would go no matter what ... I would probably cry for at least 2hrs if I got news of an ENIGMA concert actually going to happen and I would know it would be the BEST thing to ever happen in my life!

But, this is not the case ... and it pains my heart to dream about it ....

or have you?

I can only say ... I have in my minds eye!

P&P,

This is only too true my dear friend, too true! :)

:thanks:

planetlove
June 4th, 2009, 01:02 AM
i have been blessed in my life to meet many I could call teacher, guru or whatever. I have also learned to listen to my own inner guide :)

Lorri I'm with you 100% on your comment...
Your inner guide/ guides is the True Guru ....

Yet there are people that come across your path in life that can project thought from your own mind so that you can see your thoughts outside of yourself....

Sometimes we need to see feel and hear it in the Physical .....
The pysical gurus are just projections of our inner self....

"If nobody else understands what i just said ....you have a little more to be aware of ..don't you worry it will come in time...."

V

Kiran
June 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Lorri I'm with you 100% on your comment...
Your inner guide/ guides is the True Guru ....

Yet there are people that come across your path in life that can project thought from your own mind so that you can see your thoughts outside of yourself....

Sometimes we need to see feel and hear it in the Physical .....
The pysical gurus are just projections of our inner self....

"If nobody else understands what i just said ....you have a little more to be aware of ..don't you worry it will come in time...."

V

Yes I see the truth in what you say V!!! ;)