PDA

View Full Version : Co-incidences - Yes or No?

Kiran
May 22nd, 2009, 07:45 PM
Do you believe in synchronicity?

That there are no co-incidences?

Or do you believe in randomness?

Mr B
May 22nd, 2009, 08:26 PM
For me there is nothing like co-incidence. I believe everything that is happening in our lives is meant to be and has it's purpose.

I got to tell you that i'm (still) learning not to think about stuff that deep anymore, what's the meaning of this and that, like i used to do for many years. I really used to think about everything but now I just let the things happen more often that come on the road in my life, taking all the best out of it and try to make it as positive as i can. :)

Kiran
May 24th, 2009, 11:29 AM
For me there is nothing like co-incidence. I believe everything that is happening in our lives is meant to be and has it's purpose.

I got to tell you that i'm (still) learning not to think about stuff that deep anymore, what's the meaning of this and that, like i used to do for many years. I really used to think about everything but now I just let the things happen more often that come on the road in my life, taking all the best out of it and try to make it as positive as i can. :)

Yes I know where you are coming from MQ! I feel that we all know the path in front of us but we choose to ignore it or its sidelined by our everyday stuff going on.
We can't always see the reason why at the time but as you say, everything has a purpose.:two hearts:
I remember some of our chats on EMB by PM about this kind of thing and you are not alone honey ;)
HUGS

Rana
June 9th, 2009, 04:41 AM
i feel that each time we incarnate here we have set lessons to complete set experiences that are put to us along the journey. i think the free will is what we do with the xperiences ,how we view each one and with what mind ( a human one or spirit) and what choice we take in each circumstance .. even though we may be going thru a faze in our lives or for some reason choose not to believe , something along the way guides you back to your true purpose ..

little bird
June 9th, 2009, 04:18 PM
That there are no co-incidences?

Don't you mean Kwinky Dinks? LOL.

On a more topical note, I don't really believe in coincidences. More often then not, they mean something to me and seem all too convenient to be serendipidous or the opposite as it is in some cases.

Kiran
June 9th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Ooh thats freaky...!!! I just posted about kwinky dinks elsewhere!!!! :blink::pilot:

Kiran
June 10th, 2009, 01:51 PM
i feel that each time we incarnate here we have set lessons to complete set experiences that are put to us along the journey. i think the free will is what we do with the xperiences ,how we view each one and with what mind ( a human one or spirit) and what choice we take in each circumstance .. even though we may be going thru a faze in our lives or for some reason choose not to believe , something along the way guides you back to your true purpose ..

Thank you for your welcome words of wisdom :)