PDA

View Full Version : What made you smile today?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hmm...a secret eh DB??? ;) :two hearts:

Genesis
April 24th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Ive heard about the condom move in Germany and my comments are: ONLY in Germany! LOL. Thought they put to pictures and words what some morbid thinkers already thought.

Today, I watched an elephant for over 20 minutes use his massive trunk to pick up small berries, slosh it in water, and then eat. It was the most amazing thing to see. Solidified my faith in my god-awesome creator (no pun intended), and made me get to think beyond all the problems that have been thrown at me lately.
Sometimes it is the small simple stuff that brings the biggest joys.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 24th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Reading about the elephant was nice. I like them quite a bit. Ty for sharing it.

My smile came while playing with my cockatoo, Psy. She's very affectionate and brings great joy as a companion pet. :)

Narnia
April 25th, 2009, 06:16 PM
The wondrous magnificence of the Magnolia(s) that are in the yard .... :)

Such a beautiful tree! We're lucky to have two of them! :)

Kiran
April 25th, 2009, 09:38 PM
A lovely email I received called Daffodils...its a powerpoint thing that can't be posted here but if anyone wants to see it, I can email it to anyone if they PM me with thier email address.
Very inspiring and uplifting :)

Kiran
April 26th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Seeing my seeds sprouting!! Lettuces, cucumbers, broccoli and cauliflower are up!!! :D
Nothing like getting some dirt under your fingernails in the solitude of my garden in the infinity that is the Universe :D

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Reading Crystallorri's post above.
Good stuff.:)

Kiran
April 26th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks Psyche :) Yes its my connection...if I lose that...I have nothing. Keeps me grounded and focused. But I have to say, I am like a child at christmas seeing the little seeds burst into life!!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I can relate with you on that. The little sprouts are cool to see when they spring up. :)

Narnia
May 6th, 2009, 12:24 AM
There is a little local frame shop down the street from us ... which I have visited recently because 1. I've been wanting to check it out for months and 2. because I needed mat board for my drawings for the show and I thought it was worth a shot.

The owner of the shop is an older lady, somewhere in her 50's, plump, short-ish, divorced, has 3 daugthers around my age, has had a series of problems, she is an artist herself and her boyfriend is an artist too, etc, ... needless to say she likes to talk - a lot - and has a bit of a tendency to interupt, but she is the shop owner and my elder so I keep my mouth shut, out of respect.

What made me smile was, between all her up-beat chatter and complaining, she paid me compliment ... she said I had 'a good vibe' ... I thought was cool and it brought a smile to my face! :)

The 'good vibe' she was picking up from me ... must be because of all that good wholesome Mysterious Wisdom I am getting in! :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
May 6th, 2009, 05:52 PM
My wonderful friends :):two hearts:

Stargazer
May 7th, 2009, 03:49 AM
My wonderful friends :):two hearts:

yeah,mine too...:friends:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2009, 03:54 AM
Dancing with my cockatoo.

Kiran
May 7th, 2009, 08:25 AM
That makes a very funny mental picture Psyche but I know what you mean :) Thanks for making me smile this morning!!
HUGS

Narnia
May 7th, 2009, 07:50 PM
What made me smile ...

FINISHING ALL THE FRAMING TODAY!!!

Thank the Universe! :clap :bounce: :yahoo: :dance :Hbounce :pilot:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 8th, 2009, 04:30 AM
Well Done Sphinx!

I smiled when I sensed the embrace of the Universe.
And I'm still smiling.

Kiran
May 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM
:two hearts:
yeah,mine too...:friends:

Well thats one thing we all have here :) :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Dancing and racing down the isles of the supermarket.

Kiran
May 13th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Dancing and racing down the isles of the supermarket.

Did you have a shopping trolley with you?? lol Great mental picture Psyche :D

Narnia
May 13th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Finding my bleeding heart just before it was too late today made me smile! :)

*I'll give you hint about the bleeding heart; I was working in the garden today!* :two hearts:

Kiran
May 14th, 2009, 08:24 AM
I haven't seen one of those in years Polly!! My mum loved them as well :)

Narnia
May 14th, 2009, 03:29 PM
I haven't seen one of those in years Polly!! My mum loved them as well :)

When it blooms (which will be a while yet) ... I'll take a pic of it for you and post it here! :two hearts:

A few years ago, a neighbor in our town gave me a bunch of plants from her garden ... which I might add she has an impeccable garden and has been tending for 30 years. Spring, Summer, and Autumn her garden is beautiful!

The 'bleeding heart' was one of many lovely plants she gave me. :)

*Hm?* ... maybe I'll swing by and see if she has any more plants she wants to get rid of ... because she can't 'keep' them all, her garden just isn't big enough (like ours), hence the reason she gave me some in the first place.

God's Toy
May 14th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Havin a nice sleep inside a cleaning room today and not been missed.

you gotta love it. :)

SoulChild
May 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
hehehe..LOL Thats funny GT....:laugh:

inutero
May 15th, 2009, 04:17 AM
The fact that tomorrow is Friday.

Narnia
May 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM
The fact that a beaming warm Sun has come out to play with the clouds, the grass, and the birds ... it gives me hope that tomorrow will be just as glorious!

God's Toy
May 15th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I really do.

KntQGIeqiic

A-one
May 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Celebrated my grandmothers birthday today.. she's 95 now..!! :girl_yes3 (1):
She truely enjoyed the small cakes, the flowers, her new dress and a bunch of new lipsticks and nail-polish... And needless to say but: she's the sweetest grandmother ever...!! :two hearts:

Kiran
May 16th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Celebrated my grandmothers birthday today.. she's 95 now..!! :girl_yes3 (1):
She truely enjoyed the small cakes, the flowers, her new dress and a bunch of new lipsticks and nail-polish... And needless to say but: she's the sweetest grandmother ever...!! :two hearts:

Wow that is great honey!!! May she have many more!!! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face :)

Genesis
May 16th, 2009, 02:12 PM
The fact Im going to look at an apartment in NYC and already have a roomate lined up!

A-one
May 16th, 2009, 08:16 PM
:girl_yes3 (1): Thanks Lorri! Glad that made you smile!

And Genesis, those are great plans, sure that's worth a smile, here's one for NYC :)!

God's Toy
May 18th, 2009, 03:57 PM
seeing a new/old username return.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 04:24 PM
One of God's Toys posts!!!! :laugh::laugh:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 11:30 PM
God's Toy added a special image to my signature. TOO COOL! :)
Simply click on the link.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Had I mentioned lately how much I love spending time here reading and sharing with all you wonderful Human Beings, and how much this makes my heart smile?
Well, I do and it does. :)
Thank you all so very much for being YOU.

God's Toy
May 20th, 2009, 11:48 PM
No need to click the link now!!

Ran into a little prob but it's sorted now.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 11:56 PM
WOW!
I'm smiling now with tears of joy on my face...

Kiran
May 21st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Had I mentioned lately how much I love spending time here reading and sharing with all you wonderful Human Beings, and how much this makes my heart smile?
Well, I do and it does. :)
Thank you all so very much for being YOU.

And thank you for being you Psyche :) It goes both ways honey :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 26th, 2009, 03:40 AM
A 'shared smile' of the heart.

God's Toy
May 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Putting this story down onto 'paper': a day out of my life... by me!

On the 21st of May 09 at approximately 12:30 pm following a routine supplies drop off to the Kish Lighthouse, we were making our way back to the depot. Suddenly across the radio came a voice asking if any vessels near Dalkey Island please reply. It was the Dublin Coast Guard looking for help in locating a small vessel that had dialed 999 with reported difficulties.

Peadar immediately answered the call and we get advised that a small white vessel has lost its radio communications, is taking on water and has lost the use of an engine. We immediately changed course to head to its last known position; just off Dalkey Island to help in the serch.

Kevin got out the binoculars and started to scan the area. Using the radio, Peadar received updates from the Dublin Coast Guard. We move around to the front of the island to see if the boat had drifted into the rocks around the Mugglins but see nothing.
Still moving south, we passed the island but didn't see anything. Suddenly, an inshore rescue rim passed us by at speed. They are much faster than us so they are able to check some nearby boats quicker to see if they were in trouble. Kevin spotted in the distance, approximately 3 kilometers away, a small vessel matching the description of the troubled boat. We head straight for them and as we approach, Kevin could see through the binoculars that they are who we are looking for. I had my camera with me so I started to take photos as we moved closer to the boat to document the changing events. At this stage, we are almost off the coast of Bray Head, proving quite a distance from their original reported position.

Peadar radioed Dublin Port Radio with the positive ID and current position. We arrive there and discover that the inshore coastguard didn't have a radio so we relayed information back to Dublin Port Radio as needed. The stern of the small vessel was very low in the sea. It was clear they had taken on a large volume of water. We also confirmed that there was only 1 lifejacket on board with 3 crew. Both engines appeared to be dead and their radios didn't work.
One of the crew was taken to shore with a possible arm injury, leaving the 2 remaining crew to continue to bail out water. While under tow by the inshore coast guard, they were taken back to Bray Harbour.

We stayed close by in case there was any further issues and if any other information needed to be relayed through the radio. They managed to make it safely to shore and we headed back to the depot in Dun Laoghaire to tell the tale of our part in rescuing some mariners in need.
A happy ending overall.

Kiran
May 27th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Well done to all involved :):yourock:

Narnia
May 27th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Smiling for two reasons ... :)

1. Because I think that is the longest post I have ever seen/read of GT's.

2. and because I love hearing about stories with good outcomes from encounters with the Sea.

inutero
May 28th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I get to spend time with mom.

Kiran
May 28th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I get to spend time with mom.

Aahh...as a Mum...that made me smile :) Thanks honey :)

God's Toy
May 28th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Seeing the video for 'Who's that Girl' by Madona, it's been years.

inutero
May 29th, 2009, 02:54 AM
That tomorrow is Friday and I am going out to look at dogs.

SoulChild
May 29th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I talked to my housing lender this morning to find out how much money I am approved for my 100% home loan! Yes, it is on now! I am smiling......it's time to purchase a house! Now, I just have to pick one!!! Woooooo!

Kiran
June 1st, 2009, 12:35 PM
Having spent a lovely weekend here in really hot and sunny Galway with God's Toy, Little Bird and thier gorgeous daughter!!!

(Thanks for coming to see us guys!!)
HUGS

mcheraghimn
June 1st, 2009, 10:42 PM
Reading that Roger Federer came up from two sets down and finally won the game!!! Only three matches left! Iv'e been waiting for a Roland Garros for years but this time I don't know why I'm so sentimental toward Federer!
http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/players/atpf324.jpg

Rana
June 3rd, 2009, 02:10 AM
a letter from a long lost aunty ..

SoulChild
June 4th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Smiling for two reasons ... :)

1. Because I think that is the longest post I have ever seen/read of GT's.

2. and because I love hearing about stories with good outcomes from encounters with the Sea.

That is the longest post I have ever seen GT write...whats going on...too much time on your hands?

Actually, I am sitting here at work smiling because I am getting overtime sitting on my but....waiting. I have to wait...I am done...

inutero
June 4th, 2009, 05:02 AM
that I'm finally in bed...

Lion Spirit Walker
June 4th, 2009, 06:41 AM
I realized it was Lorri's Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!).
Seeing that we have a new member, Masoud (Welcome to MW).
Dancing with my cockatoo, Psy to Enigma's "L.S.D. The Remix..." lol. She's actually learning to kick her legs up when she's dancing. Very cool. :)
And enjoying a thought inspired by Confucianism. Maybe I'll post it. hehehehehe.

Genesis
June 7th, 2009, 04:06 AM
I went down to Cape May today on a boat whale watching. Course we didnt see any whales, but we saw plenty of dolphins and they were just magnificent.. especially when they started body surfing behind the boat :D

Logio
June 7th, 2009, 08:30 AM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/91/m_a4fd74fab5b740c2b036293b714315d6.jpg

Holly Jo

Watching a 15-year-old young lady sing; knowing her before she makes it big in Nashville. This girl is amazing! She writes her own music as well.

http://www.myspace.com/hollyjomusic

Nathan

Kiran
June 7th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Picking music for my new ipod Martin bought me for my birthday and knowing I can have all my music on the go with me all the time :):Hbounce:two hearts::thrasher::dance

God's Toy
June 7th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Another slave to that pod. :laugh:

Really good stuff, I hopoe you enjoy tunes on the go, it'a always good to rock while walking down the road no matter who's looking at you!

Long live the better Zen!!!

lol saying that made me smile!

messickc
June 7th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Overcomming my mental block and pushing to reach my goal.

I did 40 (actually 41.09 according to my computer) hard miles on my bicycle today. The last third of it was uphill all the way.

I am training for this: http://www.springcity.org/century/index.shtml on September 19.

A 100 mile bike race/ride. It's the marathon of the cycling world. This one seems to be particularly difficult as it winds through the mountains of North Alabama and South Central Tennessee. One spot even has a 2 mile long 12% grade--- uphill. Yikes!!

Kiran
June 8th, 2009, 08:13 AM

I did 40 (actually 41.09 according to my computer) hard miles on my bicycle today. The last third of it was uphill all the way.

I am training for this: http://www.springcity.org/century/index.shtml on September 19.

A 100 mile bike race/ride. It's the marathon of the cycling world. This one seems to be particularly difficult as it winds through the mountains of North Alabama and South Central Tennessee. One spot even has a 2 mile long 12% grade--- uphill. Yikes!!

Good luck with that Chris!! Fair play to you!!!!

Mr B
June 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM
This is what made me smile today: The echo check and results from the hospital are fine. Tomorrow is the last check and Wednesday is the pickup.

The days of getting a little MQ Junior are coming closer. :D

Narnia
June 8th, 2009, 05:19 PM
This is what made me smile today: The echo check and results from the hospital are fine. Tomorrow is the last check and Wednesday is the pickup.

The days of getting a little MQ Junior are coming closer. :D

I am deeply happy for you both! Big HUGS-SMILES-LAUGHTER from this side of the Atlantic!

Good luck and best wishes my dear friend! :two hearts:

Narnia
June 8th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I am wearing an ear to ear smile on right now - *Why?* you ask? - because it's so NICE to be back home - here in MW! :giveheart

Also, ALSO, HA-ha! I have now reached 1000 plus posts ... WHA-CHA ... Yeah baby - it's good to be home!

God's Toy
June 8th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Doing This (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533) for polly!

Genesis
June 8th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Going to Freehold today.

I kept singing "Baby we were born to runnnnnnnnn" all day. :D

messickc
June 9th, 2009, 01:54 AM
I am wearing an ear to ear smile on right now - *Why?* you ask? - because it's so NICE to be back home - here in MW! :giveheart

Also, ALSO, HA-ha! I have now reached 1000 plus posts ... WHA-CHA ... Yeah baby - it's good to be home!

MW? I know, I know... It' obvious, but I can't think of it.

[edit]
Oh... **hump** me. DUH!!!!!!!:crazy::crazy (1):

Narnia
June 9th, 2009, 02:05 AM

Oh, I am soo jealous you are training for that (when I was a kid-teenager I seriously thought about becoming a pro-cyclist) - I do have a thing for hills when I ride .... where we live there are plenty of hills to chose from!

Hey, what kind of wheels are you riding for this event?

:yourock:

Rana
June 9th, 2009, 03:43 AM
Picking music for my new ipod Martin bought me for my birthday and knowing I can have all my music on the go with me all the time :):Hbounce:two hearts::thrasher::dance

"syncing" my 11 year olds ipod with our "agreed" music choices ..hmm some music is not suitable for young ears .. she has one and i havent got one ..maybe this year ..put all my enigma and 80's stuff on ..hee hee:)

messickc
June 9th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Oh, I am soo jealous you are training for that (when I was a kid-teenager I seriously thought about becoming a pro-cyclist) - I do have a thing for hills when I ride .... where we live there are plenty of hills to chose from!

Hey, what kind of wheels are you riding for this event?

I bought a Felt F75 roadie with some of my tax refund money in March. I LOVE IT! It's not top-o-the-line, but it beats the heck out of the mountain bike I was using as a road bike all last year. It's a good, solid intermediate/advanced level racing bike. Weighs about 15#. Accelerates like a dream.

http://www.feltracing.com/09-catalog/road/f-series/09-f75.aspx
(Mine's the 2008 model in black)

I completed it with clipless pedals. That took a while to get used to again. (I had a traumatic experience with them when I was in high school. LOL-- trying to impress the girls but fell over on my side when I couldn't get out fast enough and got a pretty nasty goose-egg on my head.)

And I just found out that a 12% grade really isn't all that steep around here. Being originally from the Gulf Coastal Plain, it's just unheard of for me-- I actually climb steeper hills on my daily rides.

Kiran
June 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM
"syncing" my 11 year olds ipod with our "agreed" music choices ..hmm some music is not suitable for young ears .. she has one and i havent got one ..maybe this year ..put all my enigma and 80's stuff on ..hee hee:)

Oh yes honey...its brilliant and I have all my kind of music on it!! From classical to new age to rock...it brilliant!! I even dug out some old punk stuff from my teens!!! lol:yourock:

Narnia
June 9th, 2009, 08:47 PM
... It's not top-o-the-line, but it beats the heck out of the mountain bike I was using as a road bike all last year.

:laugh: HA-HA! me too .... still riding my Trek 4100 MTB as if it is a road racing bike ... *mann* I wish RR bikes weren't so bloody pricy, I would end up trying to race in a few local races!

http://www.feltracing.com/09-catalog/road/f-series/09-f75.aspx
(Mine's the 2008 model in black)

SWEET! :)

Good Luck my friend!

Kiran
June 10th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Having the penny finally drop :girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
June 13th, 2009, 04:45 AM
My new hair :)

Kiran
June 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM
The great buzz here lately!!! Very exciting peeps!!! :)

inutero
June 13th, 2009, 07:49 PM
The great buzz here lately!!! Very exciting peeps!!! :)

This comment by Lorri.:)

Stargazer
June 17th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Receiving a friends request......:Boy_yes3:

Rana
June 18th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Receiving a friends request......:Boy_yes3:

i second this !!

Narnia
June 21st, 2009, 03:07 PM
:) WOO-HOO!!! :)

A 'Bird's Nests in Signs' painting of mine sold yesterday!! he-he!! That makes two out of the series!! WHHEEE! I am over the moon with happiness that the 'Bird's Nests' series is finally taking flight!

God's Toy
June 21st, 2009, 06:43 PM
Very happy for you Polly!

Well now that I have a Polly original hanging in my house I can see just how good you really are my dear! And going by this I'm sure who ever bought your 'Bird's Nests' paintings are over the moon!

Seryn just clapped when I told K the good news.

Looks like things are starting to turn round ;)

Mr B
June 21st, 2009, 06:47 PM
That's amazing Polly, congrats sweets.:yourock::two hearts:

Kiran
June 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM
Congratulations Polly!!! Well done!!:two hearts:

Narnia
June 22nd, 2009, 01:27 PM
he-he .... reading the above posts - which are filled with love and support! MW is the best place in the whole world wide web! :Hbounce

:thanks:

inutero
June 25th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Spending time with a good friend.

inutero
June 25th, 2009, 09:42 PM
:) WOO-HOO!!! :)

A 'Bird's Nests in Signs' painting of mine sold yesterday!! he-he!! That makes two out of the series!! WHHEEE! I am over the moon with happiness that the 'Bird's Nests' series is finally taking flight!

And this too! Good for you Polly.

Narnia
June 26th, 2009, 12:57 AM
And this too! Good for you Polly.

Awh, thank you sweets! :)

Narnia
June 26th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Seeing an old friend stop by and sharing a laugh! :giveheart

Spirit~Sista
June 26th, 2009, 02:35 AM
watching my son graduate from Grade 5. and when he gave me a rose and told me he loved me...:)

Kiran
June 26th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Seeing an old friend stop by and sharing a laugh! :giveheart

Oh yes...I totally agree with you Polly!!!:two hearts:

Kiran
June 26th, 2009, 08:19 AM
watching my son graduate from Grade 5. and when he gave me a rose and told me he loved me...:)

Thats always so special and you reminded me of my own sons when they were younger...enjoy your son and all the magic he creates :)
HUGS

SoulChild
June 29th, 2009, 03:20 PM
I went to a sweet 16 party this weekend, and they played Billie Jean...and I started doing Micheal Jackson dance....even the back slide, the kick, and all that....(trust me I know the steps well)....LOL....I can't stop smiling...hehehe

Mr. Brightside
June 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM
I went to a sweet 16 party this weekend, and they played Billie Jean...and I started doing Micheal Jackson dance....even the back slide, the kick, and all that....(trust me I know the steps well)....LOL....I can't stop smiling...hehehe

That made me smile today, good for you, Bet you rocked the place :round::dance:

Narnia
June 29th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Finding out that a very, very dear friend of mine is getting married! She is a friend I miss dearly and I hope I can make it to her wedding!

It's break out the BUBBLIEZE TIME! :girl_yes3 (1):

SoulChild
June 30th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I had the best time this weekend with my mom and my sisters who flew down to NC from NY......I had an awesome conversation with them.....open minded, flowing conversation....no debating! That shows growth in a good way!!! I am smiling thinking about it. I learned that my sisters are powerful...my mom too. They may not have learned the part I play, but I see my part clearly...which is sort of like a moderator/mediator type roll. Everything went smoothly.....:two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
July 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM
A little boy can't have have been more than 5 or 6, walking past my home singing the Michael Jackson song "You are not alone"

Narnia
July 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
*he-he* .... don't know why ... but I found this funny!

ENJOY!! ...... :laugh:

5-RrkxO3Ew4

SoulChild
July 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM
A little boy can't have have been more than 5 or 6, walking past my home singing the Michael Jackson song "You are not alone"

That made me smile:lovemw:

Rana
July 10th, 2009, 10:46 AM

this quote ..made me smile today ..:hi:

God's Toy
July 10th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Seeing an old friend pop up on Twiter, Good to have you indeed!

:girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 01:54 PM
To see the first echo and pic of our growing little one. That's what made me smile today. :)

Kiran
July 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Being promoted to Superchick!!!! :Hbounce:superman: (This will have to do till we get a superchick as well as Superman!!)

Just wait till you see me and Polly in our Spandex suits!!!! lol

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Being promoted to Superchick!!!! :Hbounce:superman: (This will have to do till we get a superchick as well as Superman!!)

Hilarious, so freakin' hilarious..... :laugh:

Narnia
July 10th, 2009, 03:21 PM

YEAH BABY!!! Bring IT ON!!! :laugh:

Oh yeah, and being promoted to Super Chicks (side-kick *defender of the GT*) Thank you Boss!!

Kiran
July 10th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Spandex City!! Here we come!!!! :bolt::jaw::worship

Mr. Brightside
July 10th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Found you a choice of 4 costumes take your pick :D

http://militantgeek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/costumecrazefemalesuperherocostumes.png

The silver is pretty snazzy

Kiran
July 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Hmm....Any with trousers....my butt will fall out of those biddy little things!!! :laugh:

The green and white one is cool....for Ireland :D

Narnia
July 10th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Found you a choice of 4 costumes take your pick :D

http://militantgeek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/costumecrazefemalesuperherocostumes.png

The silver is pretty snazzy

Well, I love silver, but if I am the side-kick defender of the GT, it's gotta be the black get-up all the way!! ;)

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I can picture you both in that already..... gosh... so darn hot... :D

Mr. Brightside
July 10th, 2009, 03:39 PM
One day of being a superhero and look at them, they are worn out, maybe you need some new gaurdians GT :D

http://www.jokesgallery.com/Pic/534superheroes094860.jpg

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM
LOL..... don't worry about that Sean, my little one will take it over from me around that time. :D

Kiran
July 10th, 2009, 04:33 PM
One day of being a superhero and look at them, they are worn out, maybe you need some new gaurdians GT :D

HAHAHAHA thats hilarious Sean!

God's Toy
July 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Oh I love that sooooo much!! fit just right too!

Lorri, Polly and Mika, spot on!!!!

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Far before MW was created and i got to know you all, i always knew that the day would come that i turned out to be the Defender of The GT.

So back in the time when i was young i got myself a costume to prepare myself for this job. :D

Mr. Brightside
July 10th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Far before MW was created and i got to know you all, i always knew that the day would come that i turned out to be the Defender of The GT.

So back in the time when i was young i got myself a costume to prepare myself for this job. :D

awww look at the little defender lol, boy did GT start training early :D Love the costume MQ ;)

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 05:21 PM
awww look at the little defender lol, boy did GT start training early :D Love the costume MQ ;)

Yep, indeed.... the training started very early, i even carried a sword back then. LOL....

If you look closer you can see the sword actually, i just noticed it myself... lol :D

Narnia
July 10th, 2009, 05:25 PM
I love the lengthy title I have been bestowed!! That'll get me far .... quick, fast, and in hurry!!

I SO LOVE MYSTERIOUS WISDOM!!

God's Toy
July 10th, 2009, 06:21 PM
The (now fighting fit) MW mod team photo:

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/03/watchmen-scream-awards.jpg

Mr B
July 10th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Incognito as alsways. :D

To get back ontopic a bit........ All what happend here today on MW in this very topic made me smile.... a lot... :Boy_yes3::)
And it still does. Sooooo hilarious.... lol

Mr. Brightside
July 10th, 2009, 07:29 PM

Cool, although the one in the middle at the bottom looks a bit rough :D

Kiran
July 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Oh yes!!! I could live with some of those female Watchman costumes....loved the film by the way :)

Narnia
July 13th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Paul saying to me today .... "I know you think ENIGMA is the epitome of the Universe" ................................................... *Hm?* I think he's onto something there ..... :laugh:

God's Toy
July 13th, 2009, 07:56 PM
A joke about a super butt! HA!

Kiran
July 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM
:laugh::jaw::Eeksign:

Narnia
July 13th, 2009, 08:18 PM
OH! I love your new title Lorri!! Very spanky ....... he-he-he!!!

Kiran
July 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM
OH! I love your new title Lorri!! Very spanky ....... he-he-he!!!

Smart A.....lec!!!!! :Eeksign:

Narnia
July 13th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Smart A.....lec!!!!! :Eeksign:

:laugh: :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
July 13th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Look at yours!

Mr. Brightside
July 13th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Lorri`s new avatar, I told her not to eat the mushrooms :D and Pollys new title, Defender of the Spelling :laugh:

SoulChild
July 13th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Wow Lorri, and you said you change your profile pic based on your mood. What mood does that represent? Comedy?...LOL You certainly helped me smile today :)

Kiran
July 14th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Wow Lorri, and you said you change your profile pic based on your mood. What mood does that represent? Comedy?...LOL You certainly helped me smile today :)

Yep being made Super Chick...thought I needed a Queen Bea picture to accompany it!!! lol
Had to get one that offset Polly's new one ;) And we were having a bit of a silly half hour here last night :)

God's Toy
July 14th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Found a cassette tape at the side of the road today, said to myself "wonder what could be on this... Have to dust of old walkman and find out!"

WOW it was like being 16 again! , all the stuff I was into back then all on one tape! Loved the memory trip!

Everything from Snoop Dogg, DR Dre, Ice Cube, NWA, to Eminem, Cyprus Hill, and loads more.. Good days indeed.

Yep I have changed big time but never forgot were I came from.

Mr. Brightside
July 15th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Not sure who they are but loved this I stumbled across on youtube

GuMMfgWhm3g

Kiran
July 15th, 2009, 08:47 PM
That was excellent Sean!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Mr B
July 15th, 2009, 09:42 PM
:laugh::laugh3: Now that got me laughing. Thanks Sean. :yourock:

Narnia
July 15th, 2009, 11:48 PM
*He-He* it's nice to see they have expanded their act! COOL! :thanks: for sharing Sean!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
July 16th, 2009, 05:08 AM

http://blogs.woodtv.com/files/2009/03/watchmen-scream-awards.jpg

What the heck... How'd I miss this? Thats mad brilliant!

Jordan
July 18th, 2009, 06:10 PM
If you need a good laugh, try reading through these real children's science exam answers....

Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists..

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?(Brilliant, love this!)
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to
flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature
hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
(The kid gets an A+ for this answer!)

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen)
A: The body is consisted into three parts -- the brainium, the borax and the
abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the
heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels A, E, I,
O, and U.

Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie.

Q: What does 'varicose' mean? (I do love this one....)
A: Nearby.

Q: Give the meaning of the term 'Caesarian Section.'
A: The Caesarian Section is a district in Rome .

Q: What does the word 'benign' mean?'
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

Narnia
July 19th, 2009, 12:46 PM
The little things that one learns about dear friends. :)

Genesis
July 20th, 2009, 05:42 AM
Me and a few friends of mine beat each other up with pool noodles for an hour. I dont remember laughing so hard in a long time. Sometimes you just gotta let go and do pointless things.

Mr B
July 23rd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Seeing our little one grow and to hear that everything is going fine up to now. :)

mary
July 23rd, 2009, 05:48 PM
In my country the weather is red hot, what really made me smile today was a breeze of fresh air... it lift the spirit and it's not that big deal, but in the little things we take for granted is what makes me smile today :D.

Kiran
July 23rd, 2009, 07:46 PM
Seeing our children from our estate eating organic food grown locally in the community organic garden...muck up to thier knees, in the rain, faces painted and having a ball!!!

You are right Mary...it is the simple things that can give the greatest pleasures!!

Genesis
July 24th, 2009, 02:41 AM
Playing Texas Hold'em and loosing horribly. I was able to laugh because no real money was lost :D

Mr. Brightside
July 25th, 2009, 03:03 PM
The Coffee Club, we are all as mad as hatters :D

Narnia
July 25th, 2009, 03:18 PM
This silly forwarded email from my sister!

World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said:
'NO!' And the girl lived happily ever-after and went shopping, dancing,
camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did
whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, traveled more,
had many lovers, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself.
She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore friggin' lacy
lingerie that went up her a**, had high self esteem, never cried or
yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and was pleasant all the time.

The End.

:laugh: ..... *Hm?* .... that's sounds great! ......................... :laugh:

Genesis
July 25th, 2009, 04:27 PM
:yourock:Power to the Independent Sista!

Selah!

That made my morning, thanks!:Hbounce

Genesis
July 26th, 2009, 06:12 AM
ROFLMAO @ Jordan and her exam questions. That totally made my night!

inutero
July 26th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Spending time with family and friends. Life is great when in good company.

Jordan
July 26th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Polly with her World"s Shortest Fairy Tale made :laugh: losing conrole over morning coffee

Narnia
July 26th, 2009, 12:37 PM
losing conrole over morning coffee

Jordan's comment about losing control over her morning coffee ... *Oh* I hope it wasn't too messy of a clean-up ......... :laugh:

Narnia
July 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM
This put a honkin' ear to ear smile on my face!!

NbxnfGvEojg

ENJOY!! ;)

Mr B
July 26th, 2009, 11:55 PM
lol.... That was great. Thanks for sharing Polly. :yourock::two hearts:

Narnia
July 27th, 2009, 01:02 AM
lol.... That was great. Thanks for sharing Polly. :yourock::two hearts:

I am glad you enjoyed it sweets! :) :yourock: too!

Rana
July 27th, 2009, 02:49 AM
...the amount of my dogs fur ..i swept out of the laundry where he sleep at night ..oh man !! :Housework

God's Toy
July 27th, 2009, 06:35 AM
This put a honkin' ear to ear smile on my face!!

NbxnfGvEojg

ENJOY!! ;)

Oh boo, it's no longer working!

grr.

Jordan
July 27th, 2009, 08:20 AM
agreeeeee Peter booo it's not working:blink:

Narnia
July 27th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Oh boo, it's no longer working!

grr.

agreeeeee Peter booo it's not working:blink:

*Oh fooy!* That really bites, you guys can't see that awesome video ... you would have loved it for sure!! Well, don't give up hope ... I have a feeling it will be reposted at some point in the near future.

Me, waking up so these legs can go running! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
July 27th, 2009, 12:22 PM
g8DCt3Lmi28

ENJOY!! ;)

Narnia
July 27th, 2009, 12:31 PM
...the amount of my dogs fur ..i swept out of the laundry where he sleep at night ..oh man !! :Housework

*he-he* i know what you mean Rana - sounds like my Mom's very same trouble - it's too bad she lacks the movitation to clean up on a regular basis ... ick! :laugh:

Jordan
July 27th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Oh Polly, thanks...it made my day. :yourock:
This heleped me to make big decision...my next wedding entrance will be the same.

Genesis
July 31st, 2009, 06:01 AM
This. I kinda miss my mommy :)

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs18/f/2007/144/5/2/Riding_the_Wind_by_Genesisblade.jpg

Kiran
July 31st, 2009, 08:34 AM
Finding my keys and hearing the message!!

Stargazer
July 31st, 2009, 12:13 PM

Gotta keep your eyes open......even looking four times at the same place might not find your key but the fifth time will ! :signsHF:

Kiran
July 31st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Gotta keep your eyes open......even looking four times at the same place might not find your key but the fifth time will ! :signsHF:

So in this case...fifth time is the charm eh?? :thanks:

Jordan
July 31st, 2009, 01:52 PM

LOL....:Hbounce I am happy for you Lorri!

Kiran
July 31st, 2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks Jordan!! Much relief and happy to have realised the message I was being sent!!

Mr B
July 31st, 2009, 06:11 PM
What made me smile today? Well, i'm still smiling about it. Our neighbours who live above us are finally moving to their new home. Whoohoo!!! PARTY!!!! :Hbounce :drinks:Teambouncing::bounce::yahoo::biggrin :drink::o

Genesis
August 1st, 2009, 05:11 AM
Wiping the floor with everyone, especially the last hand where everyone went all in and I beat them ALL in Texas Hold'em. Its like my new favourite game :D

Mr. Brightside
August 4th, 2009, 09:17 PM
The California coast is terrorized by two enormous prehistoric sea creatures as they battle each other for supremacy of the sea

So who thought this up :Eeksign:

skYRZ_-RXtk

That is some shark :D

Narnia
August 4th, 2009, 09:28 PM
And? ... the point of him saying ... "We're getting married in two days." .... was? or at least I think that's what he said .... ? :blink:

Genesis
August 4th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Flashbacks. With old friends. :) And Cat Steven's "Father and Son."

Genesis
August 4th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Thats some..something there.
@ The shark incident.

Rana
August 5th, 2009, 02:39 AM
i was just putting some clothes away in the bedroom that overlooks the back yard .. and i see our pup Maverick burying his bone (that he just got 10 mins ago) just so funny to see him digging away ..then he covers it in the same way our Harley used to ..with his nose.. made me smile ..

Narnia
August 11th, 2009, 04:31 PM
For all the parents and soon-to-be parents of MW! :)

ENJOY!! ;)

bVDXC1dOB9E

They sure do grow fast! :)

Mr B
August 11th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Awww Polly.... Now that made me smile. Thanks sweets.:two hearts::yourock:

Spirit
August 11th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Finally my wireless printer works. Since 2 a couple of days I was try to make that ding working and i at last he's working. YEAH!!!

Thats what make my smile today, because i did it myself.

Jordan
August 11th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Polly...thanks dear...:two hearts:

God's Toy
August 11th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Finally my wireless printer works. Since 2 a couple of days I was try to make that ding working and i at last he's working. YEAH!!!

Thats what make my smile today, because i did it myself.

Setting up or installing a printer can challenge the best of us when they don't want to work, well done to you!

God's Toy
August 11th, 2009, 07:10 PM
I'm starting to see little tantrums of my (almost) 2 year old now but I pray it will never be anything like this..

A game called 'World Of Warcraft' is very addictive and this is what happens when you take it away from your teen.

Points to note are: How does he take off his gear so fast? Oh and just what is he doing with that remote Control?...

Enjoy, it's kinda funny but also tragic too.

2PmyYZqoGIw

Narnia
August 11th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Points to note are: Oh and just what is he doing with that remote Control?...

OMG!!!! :laugh: I was in stitches before I started watching that - you can only imagine how hard I was laughing when actually watching it!! :laugh:

Kiran
August 11th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Having a good laugh on Twitter with some really cool dudes and gals!!! You guys make me laugh so much on there and are really good guys!!!

Genesis
August 11th, 2009, 10:36 PM
NOTHING.

Now wasnt that emo.:superman:

Spirit
August 12th, 2009, 10:48 AM
NOTHING.

Now wasnt that emo.:superman:

The day is not over yet!!

Always smile a couple of times a day is good for you, you know that. :gathering:

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM
2PmyYZqoGIw

this was me during an attempt to put together flat pack furniture today :D

God's Toy
August 12th, 2009, 11:22 PM
this was me during an attempt to put together flat pack furniture today :D

That will be me on friday after my day in Ikeia... Ahh! :Eeksign:

Narnia
August 13th, 2009, 12:32 AM
That will be me on friday after my day in Ikeia... Ahh! :Eeksign:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/182216530_ef12a2a888.jpg

May the Ikea Gods be with you in your journey.

God's Toy
August 13th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Oh I feel all blessed. :)

Narnia
August 13th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Oh I feel all blessed. :)

As you are ... :two hearts:

Genesis
August 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Seeing everyone's little people pictures. Hahahahaha. I loved it.

Narnia
August 16th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Today - even to the day itself (Sunday) - is exactly 5 yrs that Paul and I have been together - funny, but it doesn't seem like 5 yrs, it seems more like 3 yrs, I suppose that is good! :)

Mr. Brightside
August 16th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Today - even to the day itself (Sunday) - is exactly 5 yrs that Paul and I have been together - funny, but it doesn't seem like 5 yrs, it seems more like 3 yrs, I suppose that is good! :)

Happy Anniversary Polly, :drinks Heres to another five years of blissfull love :kiss3

Narnia
August 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Happy Anniversary Polly, :drinks Heres to another five years of blissfull love :kiss3

*he-he* Thank you dearheart! :giveheart :girl_yes3 (1): :) :Hbounce

God's Toy
August 16th, 2009, 11:16 PM

That is lovely, Pollys (and Pauls) Anniversary, hope it's a good one kids!

LOL funny thing is I kinda drifted off in a daydream this afternoon (your morning time) and, em.. well your post makes perfect sense to me now lol. HA!

Mr. Brightside
August 22nd, 2009, 01:10 AM
The new skin (I love it) A vote of confidence and a new snazzy title... Fantastic :)

Narnia
August 22nd, 2009, 02:37 AM
The new skin (I love it) A vote of confidence and a new snazzy title... Fantastic :)

Yep - that made me smile too! :girl_yes3 (1):

:lovemw:

patrik.
August 22nd, 2009, 09:42 AM
Congratulations Polly! I'm happy for the two of you! :Hbounce (well, maybe without the Christmas hats :D)

... and Peter, well done with the new skin, me like!

This made me smile today and I'm sure the video will make a lot of MW:ers smile as well. :)
XQcVllWpwGs

Mr. Brightside
August 22nd, 2009, 10:06 AM
Love that video :yourock:

God's Toy
August 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM
Having you on the team!

:)

Narnia
August 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
Seeing the poison ivy, which the cats so kindly gave to me, is weakening. :)

Mr. Brightside
August 23rd, 2009, 05:55 PM
watching a TV documentry earlier and this lady with a bitchy attitude and buisiness suit is sent by the TV show to try and get a charity shop up to date and selling second hand designer clothes for more money and make the shop more profitable and attract more customers.

however their is a big flaw in her plan, The shop is run by volunteers, mostly old women, retired and just there for a gossip.

So this lady is spouting off about customer service, profit margins, window dressing all the usual retail sales stuff and all the old women are stood there looking at her blankly, then when she finishes and is waiting for a reaction one little old lady steps foward and says, would you like a nice cup of tea dear or a little muffin then they all walk off talking about tea and cakes..:D

The women looked like she was about to explode lol

Stargazer
August 24th, 2009, 02:12 PM
The Aussies getting beaten where it hurts the most.......The Ashes ! :D

Mr. Brightside
August 24th, 2009, 06:16 PM
I am in the middle of converting a former dentist surgery into a house, today at work I was going in the front door, as black as the ace of spades with all the muck from the building work and 2 power drills one in each hand and this bloke walks up and says to me Are you still open ???)::ohyea:, I looked at him and thought are you serious, So I spun up the drill and said yeah sure come on in :laugh: he just smiled and walked off :D

:7hit (1):

Jordan
August 25th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Patrik's Evian babies....:girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
August 26th, 2009, 04:38 AM
After I found a job, I sat on the steps in Time's Square taking in the scene of the lights and activities below me thinking "Is this really happening? Am I really here?"

And then I realized, it is happening, and I am there.
And I still cant believe it.

Life is making me smile, finally.

Narnia
August 26th, 2009, 02:50 PM
After I found a job, I sat on the steps in Time's Square taking in the scene of the lights and activities below me thinking "Is this really happening? Am I really here?"

If there is a will, there is a way! :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
August 26th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I am in the middle of converting a former dentist surgery into a house, today at work I was going in the front door, as black as the ace of spades with all the muck from the building work and 2 power drills one in each hand and this bloke walks up and says to me Are you still open ???)::ohyea:, I looked at him and thought are you serious, So I spun up the drill and said yeah sure come on in :laugh: he just smiled and walked off :D

:7hit (1):

HA! Loved that!

BlueStar
August 26th, 2009, 05:12 PM
You know what...my dogs make me smile. Sad though it may sound, they are my best buddies and they always amuse me.

Narnia
August 26th, 2009, 05:37 PM
You know what...my dogs make me smile. Sad though it may sound, they are my best buddies and they always amuse me.

Your post made me smile! :)

Because it is exactly the same way I feel about our two cats! Shadow, especially - she literally is my shadow, she's always close by and boy does she make me smile and laugh!

She's the cutest kitty in all of Uncasville.

Mr B
August 26th, 2009, 06:36 PM
You all made me smile today, especially one in particular. :D

Lion Spirit Walker
August 26th, 2009, 06:41 PM
M.Q., very nice avitar. I like it. And I also have to agree that everyone gave me a smile, and a couple chuckles as well.
All good medicine.
:thanks:

Stargazer
August 26th, 2009, 07:35 PM

It's funny that you mention about your dogs making you smile,my girl too does it,she just doesn't cease to amaze me with her antics :).
http://h.imagehost.org/t/0639/DSC00004.jpg (http://h.imagehost.org/view/0639/DSC00004)

Mr. Brightside
August 26th, 2009, 07:46 PM
lovely looking dog Naveen, :) its great how you can give a dog a ball and it will keep them amused for ages ;)

Mr. Brightside
August 26th, 2009, 07:56 PM

That made me smile Gen, I have a vision of you doing that, Those moments are magic. ;) Congratulations on finding a job, :good2 I would love to visit New York, It sems like one of the most vibrant exiting cities in the world

inutero
August 27th, 2009, 01:07 AM

I really like this post...This is an awesome experience Genesis. Good for you!!!:yourock:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 27th, 2009, 02:27 AM
I completely agree.
That was excellent Gen.

Stargazer
August 27th, 2009, 12:01 PM

wooh....nice visuals,great feeling.... :Boy_yes3:
I'm happy for you Gen :two hearts:

Narnia
August 27th, 2009, 01:05 PM
"You have given out too much reputation within the 24 hours" - *he-he* that always makes me smile when I see that little window pop up!! :)

Yep, still have the 'LOVE' bug - I've been spreading the lurve around like jam on a piece of toast! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
August 27th, 2009, 10:11 PM
The post by Sphinx. It gave me a heart warming chuckle.
[Thank you. :) ]

Narnia
August 29th, 2009, 05:23 PM
I'm in the midst of reading Rory's wonderful book The Key to Alanar and this part made me smile and laugh ... you'll have to read the entire book to truly know and understand why it made me smile ... :)

"Now that we have got that out of the way," she said. "Can I interest you in a reading?"

"No!" Djhtak barked irritably.

Dear Rory, I am so enjoying your book ... I love it to bits!! :two hearts:

BlueStar
August 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I'm in the midst of reading Rory's wonderful book The Key to Alanar and this part made me smile and laugh ... you'll have to read the entire book to truly know and understand why it made me smile ... :)

"Now that we have got that out of the way," she said. "Can I interest you in a reading?"

"No!" Djhtak barked irritably.

Dear Rory, I am so enjoying your book ... I love it to bits!! :two hearts:

Awww thank you so much! Your post made me smile big time!! :D

I had so much fun writing those two characters (especially Letanta - I hasten to add I've known one or two people quite like her!). I even considered giving them their own spin-off series, a zany comedy double act. :)

Narnia
August 31st, 2009, 07:08 PM
Listening to ENIGMA!! Girl_in_love

Mr. Brightside
August 31st, 2009, 07:15 PM
Listening to ENIGMA!! Girl_in_love

Musical Prozac ;) nothing like a bit of enigma to chill out the soul and stir the senses :)

Narnia
August 31st, 2009, 07:19 PM
Musical Prozac ;) nothing like a bit of enigma to chill out the soul and stir the senses :)

Well, you do know, that MC thinks we're all a bunch of junkies anyway. His words (more-or-less) "they seem to be addicted to it."

Hey, it's one safe thing to be addicted to - for sure! :girl_yes3 (1):

Stargazer
August 31st, 2009, 11:42 PM
Giving missed calls to every tom dick n harry in my phone book at odd times.....is 4 am odd enough ? :monkey:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 1st, 2009, 02:26 AM
Playing with my cockatoo, Psy. She's just as loony as I am. We make a perfect pair.

Genesis
September 1st, 2009, 05:51 AM
Thinking bout my enigmatic neighbours - Gigi and Jay! Same city... definately going to have to do some coffee with them sometime :)

Mr. Brightside
October 12th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Jesus and the thief

A burglar breaks into a house and is quietly and expertly collecting valuables in his bag when he hears a voice: “Jesus is watching you.”
Startled he looks around the room but there doesn’t seem to be anyone there, so he carries on stashing the valuables into his bag.
Then he hears the voice again: “Jesus is watching you.”

He looks around the room again, only this time more thoroughly, and he spies a parrot in a cage.

He walks over to the cage and says: “My, my, a talking parrot. Are you Jesus then?”

“No” replies the bird, “I’m Moses.”

The thief is most amused: “What sort of people would call their parrot Moses?” he asks, barely suppressing a laugh.

“The same people that call a Rottweiler Jesus!” replies the parrot.

Goodbye mother

Young Simon was walking around his local supermarket picking up a few items for his evening meal when he noticed an old lady was following him. He tried to ignore her but every direction he went she followed.
Eventually he went to the checkout, but the old lady managed to push in front of him and turned to speak to him.
“I beg your pardon,” she said, “I am very sorry if I have alarmed you by following you around, but you look just like my son who died recently.”

“I am very sorry to hear that,” replied Simon, “that must be very disconcerting for you. Is there anything I can do to help you?”

“Well there is one thing that would cheer me up a bit,” she said. “As I’m leaving, will you call out ‘Goodbye mother’ to me?”
“Of course,” answered Simon and as the old woman was leaving, he called out, “Goodbye mother!”

The girl on the till checked out his items and said “That will be $135.”

Simon was shocked. “How can my bill be £135?” he asked, “I’ve only bought a few things!”

The checkout girl replied, “Your mother said that you would pay for her!”

Narnia
October 12th, 2009, 01:47 PM
:laugh: 'Jesus is watching you!' ....... oh that's a funny one! :laugh:

Kiran
October 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I liked those Sean...thanks for giving me a great chuckle!!

Mr. Brightside
October 18th, 2009, 05:31 PM
The new Smilies, Fantastic :D

looks lke the old ones have been drinking tango and Red Bull

Check them out :roflmao1:

:Randy-git1::wazzapp1::angry1::lyellow1::eek: :wub.1: :english1::nerd1::cry.3:

Well Done GT, Love them :biggrin.1:

Kiran
October 18th, 2009, 05:42 PM
:lol1:Where did they comefrom??? :biglaugh.2: They're cool!

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 05:45 PM
All new peeps!!!!

:bump-1::laugh::biglaugh.2::unsure3::wub1: :shocked1: :baffled1::huh_oh1::rolleyes::eek.1: :rolleyes.1::whoohoo1::huh.2::tongue.1::no1:

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 05:47 PM
And a few more!

:helloooo1: :wazzapp1::hellobaby1: :rawrrrrr1::support1::errrr1::xmas_emot1::leph1: :angry1: :nerd1::chief1::dbrown1::purple1::english1:

Kiran
October 18th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Any chance of some angels..? ;)

Love the wizard guys btw..!

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Dont have any.:bump-1:

Mr. Brightside
October 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
You have got to love the randy git one :Randy-git1: :D

brother
October 18th, 2009, 05:59 PM
:drive::drive::monkey::monkey::dash1 :dash1:wacko.2::wacko.2::biglaugh.2::biglaugh.2:

hmmmm cartoon ideas :D

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 06:24 PM
:grey1::green.3::magneta.3::orange.3::red.3:

What the point is I'll never know but I liked them!

Narnia
October 18th, 2009, 06:41 PM
:grey1: This guy is curious - wonder what his expression is supposed to be ... ?

:elvis1: Elvis?

:hellobaby1: Oh! I like! 'Hello Baby!'

Interesting stuff GT! :drink:

God's Toy
October 18th, 2009, 07:17 PM
They are really meant for the default skin of MW as they don't work well under the black one. as most members as using the default one I got them anyway.

Needed or not it's good to keep thing fresh when we can.

:whoohoo1:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 18th, 2009, 08:37 PM
They are cool.
:hyper2::7hit (1)::Randy-git1:
LOLLOL. Oh my goodness. Hehehehe.

Mr. Brightside
October 29th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Baby boy born on a bus journey in London so they called it DENNIS after the make of the bus :D

SoulChild
October 30th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Gollums thread in Soul Reflections...such a beautiful space..the pictures really make me smile....(envyous smile)..sort of a smirk kind of.....heheheLOL Hey Gollum can I somehow transport myself into your brain so I can see those sites through your eyes, and feel like I am actually there? If I can thinkth...there have got to be a way!.....SMILE:meet_you

Mr. Brightside
October 30th, 2009, 06:26 PM
You wouldnt want to transport yourself into my brain lol Its too full of junk and confusion, you would get lost forever ;)

Just click your heels together and erm.. erm............. what is the last part of that quote? My memory is getting terrible, Old age creeping up on me

Anyway thanks Liz, Glad you are enjoying the pictures, I will post some more when I get a chance :)

Narnia
October 30th, 2009, 10:32 PM
"Just click your heels 3 times together and to yourself .... There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place home."

I think we would all love to be Sean's neighbour(s) - well, for one, I know I would love to be! :girl_yes3 (1):

Stargazer
November 13th, 2009, 06:31 PM
:biglaugh.2:
5CCP4AFWQxs
:Randy-git1:

SoulChild
November 14th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Thinking about you guys always makes me smile...even when I don't have too much time to post......got to go! Good night all :bolt:

Logio
November 15th, 2009, 04:56 AM
http://fullvoicemedia.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Target.jpg

Math gave me a smile:

Since I have a difficult time sitting in class, I have decided to work on math on my own to see how far I can go with it in the next 30 years; I'm hoping to attain the highest math possible.

Well, today had a problem that almost tricked me into giving a wrong answer: Every once in a while there are certain math problems that make you think that two numbers may cancel out such as:

-20 + 20 = 4

but instead I wasn't paying attention to the signs, and the real answer wasn't a cancellation of numbers:

20 -(-20) or 20 + 20 = 40

Even higher math will regularly throw these in to mess with one's head.

I got one and when I found out that I wasn't paying attention to the signs...not only smiled but had a good laugh.

I know, I'm weird.

I think the point is, the same think can apply to life. Life will make us think one way, when it really is not.

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
November 15th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Can you imagine where math will be in thirty years.
Now that's a thought.
hmmmm.

Logio
November 15th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Can you imagine where math will be in thirty years.
Now that's a thought.
hmmmm.

There could be a lot of changes in math, because math tends to progress along with science.
There may be a need for a new math...but If there is, I think it will probably be an add-on to the summa we now have.
A new quantum math dealing with the human mind could be in order...maybe a new type of chaotic math will be contained.
Do you think a deterministic order can be found within the microcosm of chaos? Or will we still be swimming within the sea of probability?

Nathan

Genesis
November 15th, 2009, 12:30 PM
The warm feeling and excitement in the pit of your stomach that comes with finding out the one your falling for feels the same way about you equally as much if not moreso...:two hearts:

Narnia
November 15th, 2009, 01:11 PM
There could be a lot of changes in math, because math tends to progress along with science.

Nathan

Well - Math is the language (perhaps the basic foundation one) of the Universe ....

This little Math conversation made me smile ... because I am terrible at Math ... but when truly applied ... I kind of 'get it' ... :)