PDA

View Full Version : UFOs and USOs - Another Perspective

MystEerieUsOne
May 8th, 2009, 06:29 PM
While it makes the MOST sense that these are the government's explorations, a rare few seem very hard to fathom in terms of human technology.

With those in mind, along with the reality of the vastness of the universe and the likelihood that any other civilization could reach planet Earth, how do you suppose alien visitors, finding this planet as it is, would go about approaching it when they arrived?

I mean, if you were one of them (and you are to other planets!), and you managed to arrive on an inhabited planet alien to your own, would you just plunge in and risk the outcome, or would it make more sense to spend years studying the planet for everything you might encounter?

Have you ever seen something you would consider a UFO or USO?

Kiran
May 8th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Hmm...excellent question!
I think I would study and keep hidden...but thats just me. I guess it would also depend on my motive for being here.

MystEerieUsOne
May 8th, 2009, 07:16 PM
If it took me years of work to get that far, surely I would hang back and protect my own space while I explored the planet, and with so much going on, as with on Earth, that could take a very long time.

Sighting wise, about 5 years ago or so, I was driving home in the dark, along the ocean, and I saw a round, burning sphere come straight down and plunge into the ocean. It came down way too quickly to be a helicopter. I have no idea what it was. It wasn't a meteor (not elongated, nothing trailing behind, etc.).

Kiran
May 8th, 2009, 07:18 PM
I think in my many years on this planet...I have seen too many strange things to think its impossible for there to be visitors here occassionally!!

Rana
May 9th, 2009, 05:47 AM
i have come to believe that what we term as alien are indeed already here ,they occupy body in a different sense to our soul occupying body ,they are able to choose to be in a type of body as by means to move around on earth undetected and really study us.

planetlove
May 9th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Can the visitors of light be the HOLY ONES.. Archangels ... Ascended Masters
Can the only Alien you think there is out there be yourself.!!!!!
Think about it !!!!!!!!!
Many of the earths inhabitance posses the intelligence.... that some people say is alien >>>. IS it Really alien or is it really US ?......

The true us showing itself in many different forms .....

Just something to think about ?.....

In a channeled message not long ago >>>Master Kuthumi .. revealed that the objects that fly around are nothing more than what has been made by our governments.......

I believe that there is a lot out there the fact that it cant be seen is that it overlaps in other dimensions at different frequencies.....

the human eye only sees what it wants to see.....
V

TheNavigator
June 11th, 2010, 09:28 AM
(((Everyone)))

It was when I was 7 years old that I witnessed my first UFO...or UFO's as there were two of them. Now while this will age me a bit, that was 36 years ago.

The ships were round saucer like ships, with windows all the way around with a soft light emanating from them.

It was fairly late at night/early morning and I was supposed to be sleeping...LOL...my parents were having a party and my brother and I were across the hall at a neighbors. We lived on the 11th floor of a high rise apartment complex at the time.

I looked out the window and saw to lights in the distance flying in sequence, one would stop and hover for a time then the other would move and stop and hover etc.

This I watched for several minutes when suddenly the one shot over to where I was, very close at any rate, close enough for me to see that the glowing lights were windows and see forms inside those windows moving around etc.

The other saucer moved closer as well and they stayed that way for one or two minutes then just as quickly they were gone.

Now I know I was not dreaming as I ran to my apartment straight away to inform my parents of the sighting...of course I was appeased and sent back to bed, where I stared out the window searching the skies for those two ships to come back...which of course they never did.

The thing about that sighting is that it was at a time when we did not own that particular technology and were unable to achieve such things, also there were two of them, not just one so I think it would be logical to rule out Government experimentation.

Ever since then I've seen a number of different ships from the ground out in the rural area's that displayed radical and what seems often as impossible movement in the air...and for the most part I have no doubt that these are space ships...while I have witnessed our own unique planes and such that have done amazing things, none so far have been capable of some of the maneuvers and speeds both slow and fast as these ships.

I've heard too many accounts of this type of technology from ranchers and observers over the years to discount them...so my conclusion is of course that their are indeed extra terrestrials frequenting earth today.

Now that is my story...and I'm sticking to it...:).

Peace

Shannon

Lion Spirit Walker
June 11th, 2010, 03:24 PM
That's cool Shannon and very good of you to share it. Tyvm.
Hugs :)

Samael
June 11th, 2010, 07:12 PM
I understand that engineering and science is not what interests everyone, but I think that in these times people are getting more and more illiterate when it comes to basic physics. The truth is that real explanation is more then often much more interesting then aliens or anything like that, but like I said, many people today like to think that magic is what powers their iPads and microwaves, rather then electricity. It is easier, I mean who wants to hear about "Advanced Material Physics", "Fluid Dynamics" and mix this with a whole lot of numbers, when you can say, its aliens or govermant conspiracy or even better, that its SpongeBob on crack.. Come on guys, you're better then that and I have to say, its kinda insulting to people who do great work every single day.. Its like saying that its some magical wind that sweeps the streets every morning and not hard working woman and men.. Sure some of these phenomena are also natural and some are indeed unexplainable, but this is why more research is needed..

As for Aliens, I hope they exist and numbers are kinda on their side when it comes to this, but I doubt that we are going ever to meet them, because of the wast distances between solar systems, not mentioning galaxies. On the other hand places like Mars or Europe give us much to hope for and maybe something is there as I write this.. In the end we only may see some kind of AI robot they send to search the galaxy, as I hope we do very soon and not them.. Even this is very long shot, because I assume they wanna know if they are alone, maybe they don't care..

On the other hand, when it comes to spirituality and UFOs and maybe even aliens and spirituality, I think its cool and in that case I would very much agree.. I see spirituality as a form of art, life and I love people who love it and I think its very cool..

TheNavigator
June 12th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Samael,

While I'd agree that we now have the technology to create flying ships that would emulate or be mistaken for UFO's in this day and age I'd have to disagree with this happening some 30 to 40 years ago.

It may be that the theories were around at the time but we simply did not have the technology to accomplish what I witnessed...so I have to logically assume what I saw was from somewhere off world.

I believe it is through quantum physics that we are discovering things that may lend to the possibility of inter dimensional travel and some other interesting ideas...but lets face it we simply do not know everything about everything...so it could simply be a short trip from one Galaxy to the next compared to our idea's of what is possible.

As spirits we believe that we travel around the universe...or some do...so how does that happen in a timely fashion? Again only theories I'm sure.

Also I consider that our Galaxy is relatively young compared to many others, so what would an additions 200,000 years of evolution produce as far as advancements in technology or understanding about time and space to allow for another species to concur space travel in a manner we can't even imagine at this point.

I honestly don't think it easier to accept the idea of aliens, in fact I think it is harder to wrap ones mind around something not seen or understood then to accept that our government is experimenting with new technology...which I believe they are and have been for many years.

Just my two cents on the subject...:).

Peace

Shannon

Rana
June 14th, 2010, 08:01 AM
hi ive told this story before but is relevant here .when iw as alot younger learning to SEE spirit whilst in body , this i used to try out when i was travelling on the train into the city. well that exercise proved well i am and have been able to see spirit in body (or more so thru body) and when i was focusing and sensing this aspect of being i saw something else in a regular person ..someone not guide and i knew to be alien which is a differnt sense because they are spirit in body occupying human body (phew) . my brother has also seen these beings on the city loop. at once they communicated in one sense ..telepathically.they arent everywhere they are randomly spread out and scarce in number. but definately found the ultimate way to move around unnoticed huh ..

TheNavigator
June 14th, 2010, 03:46 PM
Airini,

Yes I know what you mean, I've run into a few that were not of this world in a similar manner...the only thing I'd say though is I never got a sense that they had taken over a human body, but rather created a copy or one similar enough to be able to live here.

The thing I've never gotten from those that have this feeling is that they were bad or had an agenda other then to assist us in our growth...so it has never really freaked me out to much.

I believe that as spirits we are all somewhat different, and that some of us came into being prier to others and we come from different "family" groups etc. So in a very real way there are so many of us that are aliens, having been in existence well before earth ever was conceived, so the argument could well go that we are aliens here...:)...and that maybe the aliens of old were actually us...now that is just a musing but there are so many possibilities.

Saying that I do believe at this time in Earths history the majority of the occupants on this earth are actually born of this earth... newer spirits that carry earths signature in that manner...don't know if that makes sense.

It's all rather fascinating when you think about it...:).

Peace/Love/Joy

Shannon