PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation

MystEerieUsOne
May 8th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Do you believe in reincarnation?

If so, how to you suppose that is possible?

Have you had any personal experiences with it?

:gathering:

Kiran
May 8th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Yes I do believe in reincarnation...
Hmm...as for personal experiences...its more like an inner knowing. I have had strong feelings for people and places...especially when I moved to ireland. I felt like I had come home...like I belonged immediately!
I then found out that my mothers family originally came from Ireland and I am the first one to come back since the early 1800's.
Just felt like home.
If the supposition is that time is an illusion then we can be incarnate in all lives and none at the same time. We continually journey until we make the choice to stop or move on until we finish our journey.
Just my tuppence worth :)

Logio
May 13th, 2009, 11:45 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/life_energy_poster-p228006890516450312qzz0_400.jpg

SoulChild
May 14th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I have no idea how reincarnation could be possible except for the notion of recycling or life cycle.

I believe people when they say they "know" about reincarnation.

I don't have any experiences with it myself though... except, perhaps, dejavu if that has anything to do with it?

:girl_yes3 (1):

planetlove
May 16th, 2009, 02:44 AM
yes....I believe
there is so much out here to suggest otherwise.....
read up a few books about it if you don't believe....
V

MystEerieUsOne
October 23rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Interesting! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oCyrbgN_I)

planetlove
October 30th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Interesting! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oCyrbgN_I)

That was amazing ....
Lots more people should watch that clip...

All I have to say CIRCLE OF LIFE...
Why cant we find it ...
My mum says to me there is no beginning and no end....

I have a friend who's son talks about his past life also....
As mentioned it happens at a younger age & then due to conditioning you temporarily forget that life but then memory's are stored in the akashic records or the subconscious of the soul.....

V

Mr. Brightside
October 30th, 2009, 08:41 PM
There are lots of stories I have read about people remembering and talking about subjects they should not know about or have visited places and known the layout of the town without (In this life) ever being there before.

Do you think we are interconnected on some level, that we (as in the people on this board) have met before in a previous life?

If you do belive in reincarnation were do think that previous life took place, do you have a feeling, a fleeting memory, or something else of a place - like Lorri mentioned - you feel you belong or feel you have some kind of connection to?

Narnia
October 30th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Do you think we are interconnected on some level, that we (as in the people on this board) have met before in a previous life?

This - I most definitely believe .... I know - I have a greater connection to most of the members here in MW then with anyone else in my lifetime ...

Though - I can be rather quiet at times and sometimes distant - the connection with MW and it's residents is strong ... you are all part of something that happened and that will happen ...

:girl_yes3 (1):

brother
October 31st, 2009, 12:50 AM
yep, yep and yep :)

LOL

One day I'll share some personal stories.

I'm curious, does any one else remember more than past lives? Any one remember "home"? What it is like beyond this physical existance?

If so... I'd love to hear.

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 02:09 AM

I think about this all the time....almost everyday! and yes, I think of you guys quite a bit. I ask myself what is my part in all this....still not exactly sure....and I also look up to you guys a lot...you all are inspirational and interesting. From time to time I get the feeling you all don't want me around....but, it don't last long. and I feel hooked...like if I want to leave..there is no leaving, I find myself here almost everyday...is that addiction or connection? About the past life.....I don't know...me and a few brothers I came across in my younger years, we all felt that we were family a spiritual family. We met through the phone...through the 800 number....so, if there was an internet then that was used by everyone like it is now, than I guess it would have been the internet. I wonder who you all are sometimes. But, there is definitely nothing bad, so I have felt good about this from the begining. Yet, I don't know how to tap into any thoughts dealing with a past life or anything...so, let me ask,
when you all say past life...do you mean, like live then die the live again? or is it like live...then move into different level. Because death is death right? as far as the word goes....so, past life...I don't know, I feel that I came from somewhere maybe...or, I've been somewhere else...but, no feeling of any kind of death...everything is always an eye opener. I've had dreams of almost dying...and it was always, like me opening my eyes at the end...as if death was coming..but, it wasn't going to happen. I know my physical here on earth is for a time...yet, but thats just a part of me.

Narnia
October 31st, 2009, 02:46 AM
... From time to time I get the feeling you all don't want me around....but, it don't last long ...

Pardon me ... but that's just silly! MW is not complete without our dear firey bright SoulChild!! :giveheart

Logio
October 31st, 2009, 06:56 AM
I believe we are all here because we are kindred souls in one way or another.
SoulChild, you are like a sister to me...your spirit is a strong one...which I highly respect. :)

Nathan

MystEerieUsOne
October 31st, 2009, 06:56 AM
Important to explore. (http://www.unmistakenchild.com/reincarnation.php)

Also, please contribute your thoughts here. (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833)

It is awe...about the math! :two hearts:

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 12:49 PM
I believe we are all here because we are kindred souls in one way or another.
SoulChild, you are like a sister to me...your spirit is a strong one...which I highly respect. :)

Nathan

That is beautiful Nathan...I have great respect for you also! Actually, you are like a brother to me. The smart brother I can go to when I feel like I don't have the words to express what I feel......Nathan is great with words....amazing actually. Also, when I post here on MW, I think of you, and what you will think of my posts.....You are one of the first people I connected with when I found the EMB. You are like a sophisticated, smooth, intelligent, gentle soul. Thanks so much for your words :two hearts:

Logio
October 31st, 2009, 08:56 PM
That is beautiful Nathan...I have great respect for you also! Actually, you are like a brother to me. The smart brother I can go to when I feel like I don't have the words to express what I feel......Nathan is great with words....amazing actually. Also, when I post here on MW, I think of you, and what you will think of my posts.....You are one of the first people I connected with when I found the EMB. You are like a sophisticated, smooth, intelligent, gentle soul. Thanks so much for your words :two hearts:

I am blushing at the moment Elizabeth...that is so kind of you to say that. I try to be sophisticated and refined (kinda like James Bond LOL) but...I have stepped on quite a few toes here...but I have learned...I think. LOL. baby steps. :) :bump-1: