PDA

View Full Version : The Pyramids of Egypt

MystEerieUsOne
May 8th, 2009, 05:56 PM
As with the Nazca Lines thread, here, too, please play away at wondering out loud about them, but if you have any actual facts about them, separate those from your wonderment, so we can explore those facts multidimensionally for what additional information they could reveal.

:gathering:

Why and how do you think they were built?

What or who could move those rocks like that?

:gathering:

Kiran
May 8th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Well I think history has shown that the pyramids were built by men but considering the Egyptians were masters of astrology and magick...then it would stand to reason that the alignments and positioning of them would be significnat! No more than Stonehenge or the other great sites around the world!!

Shame to think how far away we 'modern' man/woman..has come from the wondrous beings we were in those times!! Hurts my heart!

Logio
May 9th, 2009, 04:11 AM
facinating. I cannot answer the question of the how the pyramids got there, butI think there may have always been a mental truth with pyramids and the shape of trees. I believe pyramids (possibly translating to "Fire in the middle") like fire can represent the good and bad in nature. Does a pyramid scam mean that the pyramid is necessarily bad symbol? Certainly not. But add the human equation and it may. If we are not in harmony with nature, there is a possibility for its corruption.

Nathan

Rana
May 9th, 2009, 05:44 AM
i watched a show many years ago and sorry i cant remember the show but it was a genuine one , they said some of the elders of the time in egypt remember their grandparents telling stories of sky visitors coming to help them build these pyramids ,because the ptramids are created with the moon cycle in mind ,and the angle of each hall projects the moons rays into each chamber (on a full moon) also that the very tip of each pyramid is made up of a type of metal that is able to generate electricity,these elders say they were told that the sky visitors were able to use the tops of the pyramids as by means to generate electricity that would run their crafts.

planetlove
May 16th, 2009, 02:56 AM
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptpyrindex.html

Lots to read here

V

SoulChild
May 19th, 2009, 12:48 AM
One thing I was taught as a possibility was that the pyramids where built in part as "weights" for the planet for balance.

The planet as we all know is wobbling on an axis, therefore, the pyramids can play a big part in keeping the balance due to the size and weight.

It has also been said that the placement of the pyramids represent time cycles because many times the sun's placement is precise.

In my own mind, I tend to think that they were built to remind us, because humans forget pretty quickly. The only thing is they expected us to be smart enough to figure them out, yet I don't think we are near figuring out exactly the message the pyramids are trying to tell us.

I think it is obviously and extremely important message, yet due to greed and theivery and other tampering...we may take long to find out.

I would hope that knowledge is not being purposely suppresed, if so, that opens up a knew can of worms.

I think some info on the pyramids should be without question, yet is not portrayed correctly in documentaries. ( I know I am not specific in this statement, but it deals with race, and I don't want to debate about race/culture)

This is a great thread Myst!

BlueStar
May 19th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I have read a lot of literature which points to the pyramids being built, not as tombs, but as temples of initiation in the ancient mystery schools of Egypt. I've read many different but extremely consistent accounts, including 'Initiation' by Elisabeth Haich. This is truly one of the greatest spiritual books ever written and I highly recommend it to anyone. Based on Haich's past life recall it tells an incredible, detailed and fascinating story of her life as a priestess in ancient Egypt. Whether you take it as a factual (albeit subjective) account or simply as a work of fiction, inspired or otherwise, it's an incredible, transformative and moving book filled with deep wisdom.

I could write more, but I won't.

Narnia
May 19th, 2009, 10:59 PM
http://www.theforgottentechnology.com

I will add more when I have a wee bit more time! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 11:24 PM
Has anyone noticed yet that I don't touch these threads (until now that is)? Hmmmmm. Curious.

Narnia
May 20th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Has anyone noticed yet that I don't touch these threads (until now that is)? Hmmmmm. Curious.

Yes, I have and it is most curious, why the long wait ... then again ... I can be like that too!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Good eye. But from you I would expect that (inside artist joke.?.).
Remember my signature prior to it's recent update, "I Often See Too Much."

Narnia
May 21st, 2009, 01:56 AM
Good eye. But from you I would expect that (inside artist joke.?.).
Remember my signature prior to it's recent update, "I Often See Too Much."

Thank you and I am happy to have an inside artist joke with you! :)

:yourock:

Okay, back on topic ... 'The Pyramids of Egypt' .... I believe is the topic ... :)

BlueStar
May 21st, 2009, 01:25 PM
The shape of the pyramids is very interesting from an esoteric point of view. The triangle represents earth (the base) rising up to meet heaven (the tip). This speaks perhaps of a transcendence or transformation...a rising of consciousness? I believe they are a monument from our ancient past (and a product, as I suggested, of the ancient mystery schools, of which most traces have been eradicated to all but the most ardent of seekers) to remind us of the potential for transforming and lifting our consciousness from the grossness of the earth to something higher. That's what I believe, anyway.

inutero
May 22nd, 2009, 03:08 AM
Or perhaps it's as simple as:

'But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.' ~Umberto Eco

MystEerieUsOne
May 22nd, 2009, 10:48 PM
There IS an underlying truth, though, one that can not just be known about, or simply heard of, but once genuinely and fluently realized, observed as well, and that truth essentially "tells on" everybody and everything, along with repeatedly proving itself. It has been consistently realized for thousands upon thousands of years!

Here, my interest (among so many similar) is in what all can be learned about the pyramids (including how they were built) simply by listening to and observing the actual known facts involved.

It's the same dynamic behind the thread I created about Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, etc... because as people with those diseases or disorders behave and speak, they (and their family members, friends, medical caretakers, etc., ) inadvertently and unrealizingly reveal their own cures, status, etc... The cause and cure of autism also applies!

That's why the multidimensional language and multidimensionality threads are also important to explore. They are a shortcut to the truth.

There is a realizable universal physics going on that Enlightened Ones become fluent in observing, that every sentient being, every object, every event, the weather, any aspect or place in history, the future, you name it...all of it plugs into it, inescapably.

It is a sad, sad thing to waste, irresponsibly, that's for sure!

The answers are all right there...waiting for someone to notice!

So, it's important to ask the right questions! :)

Narnia
May 23rd, 2009, 02:16 AM
http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/35/84535-004-F70A0BFA.jpg

Why? So at the time of an Egyptian Ruler's (aka Pharaoh) death, the Ruler's spirit would have a place to ascend to the Heaven's and be with the Gods. The Pyramids shape was designed to mimic the Sun's rays passing through the clouds - the ancient Egyptians believed the Sun's rays were the 'staircase to the Gods and Heaven'. Also the Pyramids acted as a come and go place for the Ruler's spirit between the Heavens and the Earth. The spirit could come back freely and accept the offerings that were left behind.

How? The Egyptians state of the art technology of the times (please see: http://www.theforgottentechnology.com ) and by the abundancy of slave labour and time available to the Egyptian Kingdom(s).

What? Please see answer to How?

Who? The slave labour - the Pyramids were built by mankind.

inutero
May 24th, 2009, 06:59 AM
http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/35/84535-004-F70A0BFA.jpg

Why? So at the time of an Egyptian Ruler's (aka Pharaoh) death, the Ruler's spirit would have a place to ascend to the Heaven's and be with the Gods. The Pyramids shape was designed to mimic the Sun's rays passing through the clouds - the ancient Egyptians believed the Sun's rays were the 'staircase to the Gods and Heaven'. Also the Pyramids acted as a come and go place for the Ruler's spirit between the Heavens and the Earth. The spirit could come back freely and accept the offerings that were left behind.

How? The Egyptians state of the art technology of the times (please see: http://www.theforgottentechnology.com ) and by the abundancy of slave labour and time available to the Egyptian Kingdom(s).

What? Please see answer to How?

Who? The slave labour - the Pyramids were built by mankind.

I agree with this one:thanks: