PDA

View Full Version : Do You Dare Show Them Who You Are??

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Each of us, as Human Beings are as that which we are of, The Universe.
And like the Universe, we have so very much more to understand of being Human in Truth.
Although many claim ignorance of their true nature, there is not one who walks this Earth who has not at one time experienced abilities beyond common sense. We may impose the illusion of self-doubt, but the fact remains we are Universal Beings.
Do you dare speak of your unique experience/experiences in such a manner as to truly show them who you are???
I'll begin, then add more to this thread as other members have had a chance to do so.
Remember, that with greater Awareness comes a more Complete perspective of the Whole Human Experience.

I experience telekinesis. It is strongest during intense emotions and during deep meditation. The emotional experiences are far more extreme in the energies effects. With the meditative experiences being more direct in effects.
The physical mass or complexity of the 'target' are irrellavent.
Let's just say I understand what is expressed in the Christian bible when Jesus is supposed to have said "You can move mountains if you but believe."

So, Do You Dare Show Them Who You Are????

Kiran
May 7th, 2009, 08:37 AM
What an excellent thread Psyche and thank you for being the first!!
I am an empath...I pick up on peoples emotional state very easily to the point it can make me sick (if very negative!).
I can also pick up on health issues sometimes that people have. I have the knack of being on the phone at the right time sometimes..when it was needed...as I think one or two here may agree with ;)
Still finding out about some of the other stuff....so will keep that to myself for now.

Rana
May 7th, 2009, 01:24 PM
i sense spirits all kinds ,ones that are incarnate,ones that are discarnate,ones that are occupying bodies of people unaware on a concious level of their spirit,i sense (see) spirit guides of all levels, i sense dark spirits,i see/sense guides who are occupying bodies physically as by means to "walk" with us, i am also a medium (not a practicing one ,im learning to fine tune)..i have automatic writing from spirit as well which i enjoy always..i have spirit guides on the counsell as well as my Maori great grandmother who is a medicine woman (ancestor) with me often..

Mr B
June 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM
In the other thread we are talking about the energy shifts and the awakening. As part of the awakening i have a feeling inside of me since the last few days. A feeling that tells me the time has come to show who we are and share what we are capable of.

I have spoken in private to a few close friends through my life in the past and even just recently, about my abilities or gifts as we call them.
For the first time i am able to open up to all of you and discuss it even further because i've come to believe there's no reason to be ashamed and no reason to hide. Not anymore........ because the time is right.

I can take pain away with my hands. I have the gift of foresight which always warns me if something is about to happen, on the road or something else. It sometimes even predicts a glimps of the nearby future, one day stronger than the other.

I can look at a photo of a person, take it in my hand close it with the other and when i concentrate i can tell what is going on with that person. Inner struggle, emotion and so on. I even can tell in what kind of place that person is or where he/she lives, i see flashes of the environment at that moment when i focus on that part.

I can feel from other people in real life what they experience from the inside if i walk on the street, sit in the bus or things like that. I can feel if somebody is sad, agressive, happy, in love and so on. The emotions actually.

I can detect energy from spirits and feel if one is nearby, in a house or any place else if i'm there. I experienced this in my own apartment years ago. A kind of energy on the upper left corner between the door of the livingroom and the ceiling. It was present very strong from time to time that even my cat back then just kept staring at it.

Astral projection is something that i'm capable of but up to now i managed to do it once and that was years ago. It worked but not in complete full power.

It is possible that i have more abilities but i never went any further through the years to check it out. Gotta tell you that i don't use them that intense at the moment and believe that when the time is right, everything will come out again when needed.

As final words on this post i would love to add this:

The gathering has started, together we stand strong next to each other in one line, united by love and light.

Narnia
June 11th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Thank you for sharing more of yourself with us dear Maik!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
June 11th, 2009, 05:04 AM
"When the time is right"
Ty for sharing truth.

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Thanks for sharing Maik and I know how it feels to put it out there and yes, you are right. The time is now.
HUGS

Lotus Flower
June 11th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Be thine known self be true because there are a lot of us out there.

In the last couple of week have met a lot of people that are off liked mind and I am not afraid to share my way off life.

Its is time that we stand up and be counted.

Blessed be, Jo:Hbounce

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM
In the other thread we are talking about the energy shifts and the awakening. As part of the awakening i have a feeling inside of me since the last few days. A feeling that tells me the time has come to show who we are and share what we are capable of.

I have spoken in private to a few close friends through my life in the past and even just recently, about my abilities or gifts as we call them.
For the first time i am able to open up to all of you and discuss it even further because i've come to believe there's no reason to be ashamed and no reason to hide. Not anymore........ because the time is right.

I can take pain away with my hands. I have the gift of foresight which always warns me if something is about to happen, on the road or something else. It sometimes even predicts a glimps of the nearby future, one day stronger than the other.

I can look at a photo of a person, take it in my hand close it with the other and when i concentrate i can tell what is going on with that person. Inner struggle, emotion and so on. I even can tell in what kind of place that person is or where he/she lives, i see flashes of the environment at that moment when i focus on that part.

I can feel from other people in real life what they experience from the inside if i walk on the street, sit in the bus or things like that. I can feel if somebody is sad, agressive, happy, in love and so on. The emotions actually.

I can detect energy from spirits and feel if one is nearby, in a house or any place else if i'm there. I experienced this in my own apartment years ago. A kind of energy on the upper left corner between the door of the livingroom and the ceiling. It was present very strong from time to time that even my cat back then just kept staring at it.

Astral projection is something that i'm capable of but up to now i managed to do it once and that was years ago. It worked but not in complete full power.

It is possible that i have more abilities but i never went any further through the years to check it out. Gotta tell you that i don't use them that intense at the moment and believe that when the time is right, everything will come out again when needed.

As final words on this post i would love to add this:

The gathering has started, together we stand strong next to each other in one line, united by love and light.

hello ,you are a true healer you were born with this ability and you learned it in your last incarnation as a native navajo , it was passed down to you by your grandmother who spoke to the wind , such an amazing gift you have been entuusted with. thankyou for sharing ..

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Wow, i am impressed by the replies.......

First of all a warm "thank you" to Psyche who started this thread. I'm glad you did. :)

Polly, Lotus Flower and Lorri,

Yes, it's about time to open/stand up and i'm glad i did. I am aware that more of us are out there and even met a few who even were my friends. People to whom i was pulled to like a magnet, soulmates as we would call them. Amongst my friends there was one who is a spirit-guide and she was/is capable of more. But however she blocked it most of the time. She knows and told me once that when her time is right she will open up to it completely.

Now here on MW we all are connected to each other and that's why i love this board so much. I'm glad that i'm a part of it.

The post that overwelmed me the most is the one from Rana/oceanentity. Thank you for the amazing information because it opens up something inside of me and i believe the special feeling that i lost is returning to me. It caused a re-activation which i believe is necessary. I can even feel it growing stronger already.

This thread rocks, let's keep it alive by posting more and discuss everything further. Ha! I love it!!! :Boy_yes3:

I'm finally on my way back.

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 01:52 PM
As are well MQ!! I too recently 'remembered' who I am and like that...have been drawn to those of like minds....it is the time my friend :)
HUGEST HUGS honey :) :two hearts:

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 11:31 PM
the energy has shifted ..its awesome ..beautiful ..we are all special to each other as this whanau this tribe comes together ..and thankyou to you all too .. i am learning much from so many of your words,experiences and insights ..it makes me feel the love of this world so deeply ..we all have such uniqueness and natural powers be they here in use or dormant waiting .. our garden grows ..sorry but im so full of all your guys love "right" now in this moment and it feels so becautiful to me ..xx see you when i return from my trip x

Kiran
June 12th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Miss you already Rana and safe journey. Enjoy being with your family and we'll see you when you get back:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 13th, 2009, 05:29 AM
With truth, the Light glows ever brighter and All Souls are illuminated. As are All Paths.

planetlove
June 14th, 2009, 08:34 PM
As are well MQ!! I too recently 'remembered' who I am and like that...have been drawn to those of like minds....it is the time my friend :)
HUGEST HUGS honey :) :two hearts:

I remembered who i was also Lorri.....
As per my gifts if you call it that .....
Still in the process of rediscovering my nature and potential .....
Some great Healer also .....
Will discuss this at a later date...
V

Kiran
June 15th, 2009, 11:43 AM
I remembered who i was also Lorri.....
As per my gifts if you call it that .....
Still in the process of rediscovering my nature and potential .....
Some great Healer also .....
Will discuss this at a later date...
V

As are well my love...as are we all!!:two hearts:

Rana
June 21st, 2009, 10:19 AM
Miss you already Rana and safe journey. Enjoy being with your family and we'll see you when you get back:two hearts:

and i did you ..all you guys ..hmmm such is a beautiful life ..