PDA

View Full Version : Ahimsa

MystEerieUsOne
April 30th, 2009, 02:52 PM
This is some of my writing elsewhere that I would like to share with you here, because this is an environment open to hearing it, with perhaps one or two maybe *needing* to, and people here seem ready for really deep, intelligent, forward-thinking conversation. The topic is based on the Dalai Lama's recent "confession" that his practice of ahimsa, the Sanskrit word for "nonviolence," is not working (with the Chinese, relative to the takeover of Tibet). Then he extended this to include terrorism.

I disagree, and suggest how it could.

(If anyone is familiar with the Dalai Lama, he was given the Nobel Prize for Peace, based on his consistent practices of non-violence.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is important to keep things in perspective, relevant to the Dalai Lama's consistent presentation of himself and his baseline reasoning. He uses language differently than conventional expectation, coming from a foundation of interdependency and the interrelatedness of all things and all beings.

When he says he "loves" President Bush, he means that all beings have inherent good in them and so all deserve unconditional love, but that in no way does it then follow that one has to "love" or approve of the behavior or decisions of the person loved.

One would continue to love his or her children, even in the worst of times needing discipline, for instance.

His Holiness has previously stated that in an immediate, life-threatening emergency, it would not be wise to just stand there and allow someone to do you physical harm. Of course, one would take action to defend oneself!

Perhaps the best way to handle terrorists is the way of the benevolent aikido master. With mindful anticipation, when an enemy aggresses toward you, at the very key moment of approach, you simply....step out of the way.... and the enemy is destroyed/thrown by his or her very own aggression/energy. Similar to "what goes around comes around," the enemy self-destructs from within.

Terrorists are anything but genuinely "brilliant," because brilliance requires balance, so on that point, I disagree with the Dalai Lama, but he is probably referring to their use of high tech equipment and technical "education" to create their modes of attack.

Truth will ultimately win out. No one can escape the truth!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, I was asked to elaborate on just HOW aikido may be used toward the support of ahimsa. Below is my response:

The way to apply the foundation of aikido (which is rooted in Tao) in dealing with terrorism is for the authorities to wake up to the reality of nonlinearity and do the work of becoming enlightened (which means, being conscious of universal physics based on what the universe is actually doing, and has been consistently doing, throughout time and space, as opposed to what humans, including the current status of most of science, still clinging to proving convention instead, is holding on to).

It is very complex to explain here, and I wouldn't go into actual detail anyway, in this open context (takes decades/lifetimes for most to learn), about how to get there, but basically it works like this:

The physics of the universe are such that no two entities can occupy the same space and time simultaneously...including thought and feeling processes. (This has to be realized from a Consciousness perspective. Conventional argument otherwise just goes round and round, using faulty rules of processing.)

That means that IF the authorities were indeed Conscious (which has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, just so that isn't confused with universal reality/Consciousness/Enlightenment, which is pure physics awareness), as with highly realized Enlightened Ones, events that are approaching manifestation, such as a terrorist attack, can be detected in incredible detail many months, even years, before it actually happens. (I won't explain further precisely how and why, in this public context).

Given that reality, anything being planned by terrorists can be detected as soon as it reaches the planning stages (without their ever knowing it), and THE PHYSICS OF THAT DETECTION ALONE sabotages the plan from within. That is because any action inescapably changes the STATUS of the mathematics involved. To express this in very simple terms, if you were planning something that involved a 7, enlightened authorities could detect all things 7 (7 from every angle) because the energy of the universe changes to reveal that 7 to them. With those detections underway, the 7 of the plan loses its power from within (translated: things would begin going wrong with the plan, forcing them to change to something else, but then of course the authorities would then be able to detect that next something else, and on and on and on...until the plan is totally sabotaged from within, with the authorities taking no action other than simply detecting the 7, etc. Internal fighting, frustration, anger, etc., would ensue for the intended perpetrators, totally from within, monies would be wasted, locations would need to be changed, weapons would backfire, etc., and no matter which direction they go, the every next pre-detection is just as powerful as ever in thwarting and destabilizing the plan from within itself - all totally inescapable because no one on the planet can escape universal reality. If someone keeps stepping into your stealthfully intended space, you have no choice but to keep moving, and keep moving, and that is all energy that is getting trapped, causing you and your choices to self-destruct, from within, simply by your own persistence at keeping on keeping on.

If the terrorists were to eventually figure out that they needed to become enlightened themselves, thinking that would give them an edge against the authorities, that enlightenment in and of itself would wipe out the hatred and misinterpretations, redefining perceived reality, because it cannot be accomplished without...balance.

Tao.

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hmm...this is a very interesting topic and one I don't want to answer in a hurry. I want to think on this before I reply.
Thanks for sharing...it is always appreciated :)
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
May 2nd, 2009, 07:30 AM
To do without effort is to bring forth greater change.