PDA

View Full Version : What's the hidden message?

planetlove
April 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
BIRD FLU - CHICKEN
MAD COW DISEASE -BEEF
NOW SWINE FLU - PORK

What do these have in common?
What is the UNIVERSE trying to tell us?
Is anyone paying attention?
WHAT are your thoughts?

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Stick to the veggies!! They're safer!! :)
Sorry V...I don't mean to be flippant honey...we are meant to look at our whole eating/farming culture.

MystEerieUsOne
April 30th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Karma!

We create our own suffering.

(Next: Fish Flu?)

SoulChild
April 30th, 2009, 08:27 PM
It's not just the flu... I have been paying special attention to fires as well. Maybe all the fire inside of us has finally combusted to the point it is being played out by nature.

Yes, the reality/eventuality is definitely more real, and more in your face now-a-days. I have been veggitarian, and health concious, and sometimes we fall off the path. I am speaking of myself, and in light of all these new illnesses, I think this may be the kick in the but I needed.

Narnia
May 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM
Perhaps my point of view is alittle abstract to understand ...

But to me, overpopulation and hoards of uneducated people, seem to be at the root of all this mayhem.

Just my 2 cents ...

Jester Black
May 1st, 2009, 06:46 PM
swine flu is not contractible from eating pork
avian flu is not contractible from eating fowl
mad cow diseae...well that one is
we have seen outbreaks of salmonella this year attributable to certain vegetables

native peoples from all over the world eat meat without health problems. many native peoples in the north have no choice but to eat meat...should they then starve?

there is NO hidden message other than the ones we want to impose on ourselves

Lion Spirit Walker
May 2nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
If Anything occurs in such a way as to stir your heart to act in a more bennificial manner for the sake of our home the Earth, I say 'Have at it.'