PDA

View Full Version : I leave you with this

Mr. Brightside
April 29th, 2009, 01:25 AM
My last post here, I need to move on, I will leave you with this, One of my favorite enigma tracks

RDlQxWl11BM

Take care people, Its been a pleasure ;)

Narnia
April 29th, 2009, 01:49 AM
My last post here, I need to move on, I will leave you with this, One of my favorite enigma tracks

RDlQxWl11BM

:blink: ........ You are joking ....... right!?

By the way ... we have more in common than you know ... this is one of my favourite ENIGMA tracks too! :D

Kiran
April 29th, 2009, 08:35 AM

RDlQxWl11BM

:Eeksign: Are you serious Sean? I have sent you a PM honey.
HUGS

Mr B
April 29th, 2009, 03:57 PM
What the....... :blink:

Sean, you got to be kidding..... right? Come on buddy, think it over. If you decide to leave I sure will miss you and your sense of humor mate.

By the way, thanks for posting one of my favorite Enigma songs.

Jester Black
April 29th, 2009, 04:12 PM

RDlQxWl11BM

Oh no.

Sean, you have been the silent strength in the foundation of this community since the very first days. I know I speak for most when I tell you that your presence will be missed dearly here and I sincerely hope you reconsider.

Narnia
April 29th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Oh no.

Sean, you have been the silent strength in the foundation of this community since the very first days.

This sentiment is oh so true! Sean, you indeed have been the 'silent strength of this community'

I know I speak for most when I tell you that your presence will be missed dearly here and I sincerely hope you reconsider.

Yes, you will be missed dearly ... and I too, hope you reconsider, you are always welcomed home!

From the depths of my heart, peace be with you and be well dearheart.

:giveheart ~ Polly ~

Tzvika
April 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM
That's a shame. Good luck with life, Sean.

mary
April 29th, 2009, 07:46 PM
It's a shame... I just starting to read again at MW, and this announcement is making me sad... guess that's the way life is.... we know fantastic people, not to cry you leaving, but to be thankful we got together in a place and time that was meant to be, everything has an start and an end... but hopefully a reborn too. Pray to see you again when you feel is time to come back :girl_yes3 (1):.

Samael
April 29th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I have no idea what is going on :superman::Boy_yes3:

Take CARE

God's Toy
April 29th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Oh no, two in two days.... What are we doing wrong? I mean that WTF??

Well my friend you have always a home here if you think you ever want to come back to us. we will always leave a light on just for you (It will be a lighthouse)

Best of luck with everything and I hope you bring only good memory of times past here on MW.

Peace and joy to you my friend.

Sumedha,

Peter

Narnia
April 29th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Oh no, two in two days.... What are we doing wrong? I mean that WTF??

Actually, that was my first reaction too ... 2 in 2 days ... wtf!?

Sean, promise you won't stay away forever ... because we will miss you, we will miss our 'silent strength'!

May you always have your compass close at hand to find your way back home to the Lighthouse of Mysterious Wisdom harbour! :two hearts:

MystEerieUsOne
April 30th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Maybe everyone needs to realize or remember that life is a journey, that everyone is in a different place on that journey, relative to their own growth or immediate needs and interests, and to have compassion and empathy and patience with each other, and understanding of the process enough to appreciate each other's place, and guide and allow oneself to be guided.

I'll be the first to admit I have zero patience when I am being invalidated trying to warn of an imminent event (as mentioned in my other posts), because too many lives are at stake, but I learn something each time, about myself, and situations come into my life to help me learn! Tibetan monks variously wind up "mysteriously" in my email, asking me to have patience with nature itself, to simply observe and not try to intervene, and to direct all my energies into teaching the authorities little by little, so one day perhaps they would be able to hear me.

Okay, okay...so that failed, big time, :laugh: , cause I get tired of talking to myself and the stuff still manifests, exactly as I'd foreseen. :blink:

My point is...:superman: Have patience with each other, or at least try! Something near and dear to your heart may be the farthest thing on someone else's mind in the same conversation, and comments made or attempts to approach things from another angle are not the other person intentionally being hurtful or invalidating. It's just the current status of where they are coming from, that's all.

Everyone's "doing the work," and you know you are the MOST successful when you can take a moment to yourself, laugh it off, and then come back ready to go the next round.

It's important! You hold the whole universe in your heart! It's not about you! When you get that, you really *get it,* and no one can take anything away from you!

(While you were reading all this, I boarded up the place so you can't get out! See: /\.../.\./.\./\./.\.//.\!)

Jester Black
April 30th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Hmm, well from what I can see or read, no one, including Sean is indicating that he was leaving for reasons that have anything to do with these forums or because of anything anyone said or did. I think the reaction were seeing is simply because Sean is very genuinely liked by the whole lot of us and hes been part of the core foundation of this place. Sean made a decision to leave for whatever reason and only he knows what that reason is. We just have to respect that and try not to read anything into it. More often than not, our perceptions of things such as this are mistaken and no good ever comes from that.

MystEerieUsOne
April 30th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Well, I meant "in general," as I often tend to write, after reading around and seeing some concerns, and some quietness happening, too, that hopefully will turn around.

People out there *need* the people in here. People in here need the people in here.

Ya know, even the Dalai Lama left Tibet for a reason. The world needed him more, in my opinion.

SoulChild
April 30th, 2009, 08:33 PM
We come here as a place to feel wanted, to feel comfortable, to be heard.

If I wanted to leave, and sent a message.....that to me is a sort of cry for help. Not necessarily in those words. But, if I really wanted to leave, I would just do it....if I posted a message, it would not only be out of respect, and to say goodbye, but I would also be hoping for someone to stand up for me, sort of have my back, and ask me to stay. ( I guess is what I am trying to say)

I hate to see anyone leave. And all those I have gotten to know and like, this hurts. We all wish all those who come and go the very best.

I think this site will grow, and when more members sign up, I think it will help, and provide more people to sort of click with each other. The click list now is sort of short, so, if you have not made a MW best friend, it would probably not be at ones top of list to come to the site.

Those are my thoughts.

Stargazer
April 30th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Hi Sean ,what's this all about ? ....If you've decided not to come back (i hope it's ain't true ),then remember we'll miss you badly.:friends:

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Well, I meant "in general," as I often tend to write, after reading around and seeing some concerns, and some quietness happening, too, that hopefully will turn around.

People out there *need* the people in here. People in here need the people in here.

Ya know, even the Dalai Lama left Tibet for a reason. The world needed him more, in my opinion.

I have to say I wholeheartedley agree with your sentiments my friend :)

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 08:56 PM
We come here as a place to feel wanted, to feel comfortable, to be heard.

If I wanted to leave, and sent a message.....that to me is a sort of cry for help. Not necessarily in those words. But, if I really wanted to leave, I would just do it....if I posted a message, it would not only be out of respect, and to say goodbye, but I would also be hoping for someone to stand up for me, sort of have my back, and ask me to stay. ( I guess is what I am trying to say)

I hate to see anyone leave. And all those I have gotten to know and like, this hurts. We all wish all those who come and go the very best.

I think this site will grow, and when more members sign up, I think it will help, and provide more people to sort of click with each other. The click list now is sort of short, so, if you have not made a MW best friend, it would probably not be at ones top of list to come to the site.

Those are my thoughts.

I didn't think we had any click here honey...well at least I hope not...just lots of good friends here...:):two hearts:

Jester Black
April 30th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I think she meant click as in point and click, not clique lol

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Thanks Jester...been a bizarre day alla round today....doh!!

Genesis
April 30th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Lets just say, Until next time, eh?

Be well, take care.

UNTIL next time. ;)

Mr. Brightside
May 1st, 2009, 12:15 AM
Hi Guys

And heres me just thinking that comment would just get lost in the ever fast moving "What are you listening to" thread, I dont really know why I posted it, It just seemed wrong to leave without saying anything at all and as that music thread is one I used a lot I thought it would be a good place to say it and not grab attention.

Anyway I got a very sweet email from a member wich prompted me to pop back and offer an explanation.

My desicion to leave was not to do with anybody or anything that had been posted on the site, What prompted me to join this site in the first place was (apart from the fantastic people I met on the EMB who valiantly vowed to keep the EMB community together) was my interest in spiritual matters, ancient wisdom and a part of a never ending quest for some meaning in life, I read a lot and over the years have been into various religions and read lots about Christianity, Buddhism and a whole load of different philosophies but I get into things too deep and now and again this search for a greater meaning to life just overwhelms me, as well as this site I visit other "wisdom/spiritual" sites, and I need to take a clean break and step back for a while, not just from here, but other sites, media and from myself.

I am not sure that makes any sense but I am not very good at putting into words what is going on in my head ;)

This site is unique, Never in my 15 years or so in using the internet have I been involved with such a wonderful group of people, For such a small forum you all have such talents, wisdom and compassion. It is an amazing beautiful collective grown from the seed that enigma, the EMB and various wonderful people planted, we all will all come and go now and again but this site is unstoppable, I know for sure it will continue and thrive, There are too many people with similar ideas, dreams and desires for it not to. I have learned a lot from you all I am very grateful.

I was wondering how I was going to post this reply in the "What are you listening thread" I was shocked and overwhelmed to see this thread on its own. It really did bring tears to my eyes reading your posts and I thank each and every one of you for you kind words, You really are truly amazing people.

For now though I need to sail on to somewhere else but if I feel the need I will seek out Peters light and pop in to say hello

Take Care Everybody :)

Sean xx

patrik.
May 1st, 2009, 12:49 AM
I'm sorry to read this Sean yet I cannot blame you and I do understand you as well, I hope we meet again, someday, somewhere. Until then my friend, take care!

Patrik

Narnia
May 1st, 2009, 01:49 AM
Thank you Sean for coming back with one last post!

And thank you so much for your wonderful friendship ... I will treasure it always!

Be well dearest :giveheart ~ Polly ~

Mr B
May 1st, 2009, 02:39 AM
Dear Sean,

Thank you for clearing things a bit up for us. Take as long as you need to sort things out my friend. I will miss you though.

When the time is right we see each other again and remember you'll alway be in my thoughts. Take care and be well.

mary
May 1st, 2009, 05:28 AM
Bye Sean... I'm thankful for this *hopefully not* last post of yours, it clear some important things... I just thought while I was reading that this is the "it's not you, it's me" speech commonly used to a break up :girl_pardon...
I wish you the best in life, please come by once in a while.

BlueStar
May 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM
I actually totally understand my friend, every so often I need to do an 'internet/media fast'. Sometimes it does get too much, too many ideas, too many positions/perspectives, you can easily lose yourself in it. So much of what's on the internet is just noise, just unconscious and distorted noise (not this forum, I hasten to add!). It's actually very healthy staying back from it and allowing yourself one of the greatest gifts of all - space!

Wish you all the very very best and we will all miss you!! :yourock:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 1st, 2009, 04:34 PM
Sean,
May your path of solitude bring you the Enlightenment your heart seeks.
And may the wind always be at your back.
Peace to you.
Michael

Kiran
May 1st, 2009, 07:37 PM
Sean...thank you dear friend and wish you love and peace honey.:two hearts:

Shalott
May 4th, 2009, 04:11 AM
:thanks: thank you so much for posting this because I was clueless myself (being a little behind on posts right now and playing catch up) and was thinking how much I was going to miss you and why you left. I too, at times, feel overwhelmed and take timeouts also, but always seem to gravitate back here.

The light is always on here when you feel the need, dear.

You will be missed.

((HUGS))

Jenn :arms:

Hi Guys

And heres me just thinking that comment would just get lost in the ever fast moving "What are you listening to" thread, I dont really know why I posted it, It just seemed wrong to leave without saying anything at all and as that music thread is one I used a lot I thought it would be a good place to say it and not grab attention.

Anyway I got a very sweet email from a member wich prompted me to pop back and offer an explanation.

My desicion to leave was not to do with anybody or anything that had been posted on the site, What prompted me to join this site in the first place was (apart from the fantastic people I met on the EMB who valiantly vowed to keep the EMB community together) was my interest in spiritual matters, ancient wisdom and a part of a never ending quest for some meaning in life, I read a lot and over the years have been into various religions and read lots about Christianity, Buddhism and a whole load of different philosophies but I get into things too deep and now and again this search for a greater meaning to life just overwhelms me, as well as this site I visit other "wisdom/spiritual" sites, and I need to take a clean break and step back for a while, not just from here, but other sites, media and from myself.

I am not sure that makes any sense but I am not very good at putting into words what is going on in my head ;)

This site is unique, Never in my 15 years or so in using the internet have I been involved with such a wonderful group of people, For such a small forum you all have such talents, wisdom and compassion. It is an amazing beautiful collective grown from the seed that enigma, the EMB and various wonderful people planted, we all will all come and go now and again but this site is unstoppable, I know for sure it will continue and thrive, There are too many people with similar ideas, dreams and desires for it not to. I have learned a lot from you all I am very grateful.

I was wondering how I was going to post this reply in the "What are you listening thread" I was shocked and overwhelmed to see this thread on its own. It really did bring tears to my eyes reading your posts and I thank each and every one of you for you kind words, You really are truly amazing people.

For now though I need to sail on to somewhere else but if I feel the need I will seek out Peters light and pop in to say hello

Take Care Everybody :)

Sean xx

Rana
May 15th, 2009, 09:05 AM
hey ..sorry i found this post this late in the space of your leaving the MW .. could a simple "stay" from someone ytou hardly know help you to "stay" ... hope you decide to come back or not really go ..and also thanks for the Enigma video also one of my all time favs ..well we will all be here if you ever decide to be among friends xx