PDA

View Full Version : What you're up to today?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mr B
November 10th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Good morning everybody. Well, here's what i'm going to do today. Had to get up early and will be gone for the most of the day spending my time in a city nearby visiting the hospital, do some shoppping with my wife and get back to to hospital again later for another appointment.

When we get back i think i start playing some Tomb Raider games :gamer to gain more inspiration for my music, do some music composing and some other Pc stuff. :computer :pilot:

Gotta run now or i'll miss the bus. Catch ya all later.

Kiran
November 10th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Hmmm well I'm at work again and have some minutes to type up for our staff meeting at 10am! So can only stay on for a few minutes this morning ...but I shall be back....muuuhhhaahhhhaaa

God's Toy
November 10th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Hi all

good idea for a thread

ok right now I am hiding in one of our many store rooms while I make sure MW is still online and everyone is happy by loggin on using my pda

lol well you did ask!

peace out all

Kiran
November 10th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Ok finished the minutes!!! Just popped in to say...cos stupid me forgot....

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Mr. Brightside
November 10th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Im gonna sort out my attic, find me something to sell on ebay to make me a millionaire :good:

Or more likely ill just find a load of junk to throw out :bad:

either way it will keep me busy :)

Kiran
November 10th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Well good luck with that Gollum!!! :good2

God's Toy
November 10th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Ok right now I'm back to look around befor I head off to Lunch.

I LOVE THE NEW BANNER!!!!:clap:clap:clap
Sean did the black one and Kiera did the blue one and they look fab!

Good job!

EDIT: lorri, to see the Blue Banner one you have to change skin to the default Style (as I know you use GT black!... Remember all knowing GT here!):laugh:

Kiran
November 10th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Yes Boss I have the home page set as default (when I'm not logged on)so I got to see both!! They are fabulous so well done to all for that!!!

God's Toy
November 10th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Hmm just to keep posting while I'm on lunch. Right now I'm sitting in my car playing Ireland only Digital dance radio station on DAB (called Pulse) DAB is being launched on December 1st here and I'm part of the beta testers for the last year.

:)

Narnia
November 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Ah, Good Morning all :)

hmmm, I am just finishing up my first cup of coffee for the morning...hhmmm, yummy,...well, let's see what's on my agenda for today...well, it's absolutely beautiful this morning the sun shining bright and is filling my studio with glorious light...so, once I get all freshened up and jump into my grubby studio clothes, I going to hit the studio hard today (and the rest of the week)...I HAVE to finish up these small paintings I've been working on for the upcoming X-Mas for the gallery that represents my work!!

So, in a nutshell, I have lots to today, PAINT, PAINT, PAINT!! :)

Laters have fun everyone!!

Mr B
November 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hi to all. :hello: We just got back and we are both very tired. It took us longer than we thought. Almost spend the whole day in the hospital so the shopping part didn't happen. All i got now is a USB flash drive.

I see all of you had loads of fun here. That's great. Now i'm going to play around a bit with my new toy before we have diner.

Mr B
November 10th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Hi all

good idea for a thread

ok right now I am hiding in one of our many store rooms while I make sure MW is still online and everyone is happy by loggin on using my pda

lol well you did ask!

peace out all

:blink: :jaw: So that's what your job is about, hiding in the store rooms. :laugh:

Just kidding. You're a busy man, Peter.

Jester Black
November 10th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Im at work getting all my ducts in gear for a huge $800 million pump station project in Flordia that Ill be chasing. Have a new staff member that I'm breaking in. Holding my weekly staff conference call in about an hour and dinner with an Admiral tonight to discuss some upcoming projects for the US Navy. Then Ill probably get home late and unwind at my grand piano. Pretty normal day.:pilot:

I want to retire already!

God's Toy
November 10th, 2008, 06:45 PM
:blink: :jaw: So that's what your job is about, hiding in the store rooms. :laugh:

Just kidding. You're a busy man, Peter.

You would be NOT too far off that my friend! Have to hide when online as if I'm seen I get questions and then have to do some work! We don't want that do we?

:girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
November 10th, 2008, 07:14 PM
lol... I couldn't agree more with you. Of course we don't want that. ;)

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 12:29 AM
k, well I'm off to bed now as it's 12:30 and I'm up at 5:45.

Night all :)

:hi:

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM
Goodnight GT and sleep well buddy. (We need a sleeping smiley) I'm just going to browse a bit on the net and after that i'm also going to catch some sleep.

Mr. Brightside
November 11th, 2008, 12:46 AM
k, well I'm off to bed now as it's 12:30 and I'm up at 5:45.

5.45 thats the middle of the night :eek:

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 02:22 AM
Goodnight folks. I've almost been 24 hours awake now. Time to catch some sleep. See ya all laters. :)

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Morning!

Getting for work right now. Wind is howling outside but use to that in my line of work.

:fly

Kiran
November 11th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Meetings...meetings...meetings...! First one is at 3.30 this afternoon and won't be finished till around 10.30pm!! Be a long day and I am usually in the office for 8.30am!! Yawnn....I am tired already thinking about it!!! lol

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Ok I have turned hiding in a store room into an art form.

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Ok I have turned hiding in a store room into an art form.

What the......????? :blink:

Make sure you get a licence for that and a copyright protection. You don't want anybody to steal your idea. ;)

First i need another cup of coffee, i just got up. :coffee:
Besides being here on the board i'll be testing the new Ubuntu version on my old laptop. Yep i'm still into Linux, another hobby of mine. Got 3 systems here, 2 laptops and an iMac. The iMac with Mac Os X Tiger and Logic Express 8 is for my music creation, the new laptop with Vista is for music creation in Acid Pro 6, Soundforge 9 and some other stuff. A sort of mobile studio, nice when you go on vacation and have some ideas. I also collect and play the original and custom build Tomb Raider games on that. And the old laptop (i'm amazed that it's still alive and running) is as i said for testing and playing around with Linux.

Jester Black
November 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
What the......????? :blink:

Make sure you get a licence for that and a copyright protection. You don't want anybody to steal your idea. ;)

First i need another cup of coffee, i just got up. :coffee:
Besides being here on the board i'll be testing the new Ubuntu version on my old laptop. Yep i'm still into Linux, another hobby of mine. Got 3 systems here, 2 laptops and an iMac. The iMac with Mac Os X Tiger and Logic Express 8 is for my music creation, the new laptop with Vista is for music creation in Acid Pro 6, Soundforge 9 and some other stuff. A sort of mobile studio, nice when you go on vacation and have some ideas. I also collect and play the original and custom build Tomb Raider games on that. And the old laptop (i'm amazed that it's still alive and running) is as i said for testing and playing around with Linux.

Lol, geeze I remember not too long ago you barely had one system!!!

Dinner with the Admiral last night was cancelled and rescheduled for next week. Ive got a 500 page Request for Proposal sitting here on my desk. Im thinking a match would serve me well right about now (sigh).

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I often wondered if your still into the odd os.

ah yes you gotta love ole tomb raider and her goodness.

i do enjoy the nude raider available patch. lol what fun.

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Lol, geeze I remember not too long ago you barely had one system!!!

Yep, that's true. But i've changed in many ways my friend. I worked bloody hard for the extra money to buy two more systems and it was worth it.

I got the iMac a year ago, i believe it was end October. I kept working for some extra money to buy Logic Express a week before Christmas. The new laptop i bought last June, also from working overtime. :D

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I often wondered if your still into the odd os.

ah yes you gotta love ole tomb raider and her goodness.

i do enjoy the nude raider available patch. lol what fun.

Yep, i'm still into that OS and learned a lot since the last time. I got addicted to it somehow.

Tomb Raider rocks!!! I love the exploring part, solving puzzles and so on. Can't wait for the latest new Tomb Raider game "Underworld" which will be released in 9 days. Gonna enjoy that one my Xbox 360. :D
You should try some of the custom build games if you are interested. There are some awesome build games around. Just let me know, i can give you a list of those games which i highly recommend and are worth playing.
As i said they are in the style of the old TR games but build so well with the Tomb Raider Level Editor that came with the last old original TR game "Chronicles" made by Core/Eidos. The best part is that they are free for download.

God's Toy
November 11th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I got the pc demo of underworld last week and yes it did rock for sure!

soooo many good games out now with farcry 2 and gears of war 2 at the top of my wish list.

regards

addicted gamer.

Narnia
November 11th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Ah, top of the Mornin' to ya!

Well, I am taking my sweet ol' time gettin' into the studio this morning...I am lucky, my studio is in our home...it's best that way!!

Anyway, it's more PAINT, PAINT, PAINT today! :Art

Mr B
November 11th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Hehehehe, i finally managed to create a Live USB startup disk with Ubuntu on my flashdrive that i bought yesterday. So i have the operating system on it and i'm able to plug it into any Pc and even run it from the usb flashdrive. How cool is that!!! I'm also able to install the system from it to the pc or laptop. It's also possible to save files on to the drive while working with the Live system, that later can be copied if wanted onto any harddrive.

Enkde
November 11th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I just finished to upload some videos on YouTube - one of them i think some of you should remember very well, few scenes from SLIVER - who knows, knows it.

And i'm looking how quickly is passing the time even if this month i have a little to work because of global economic cryse, our company where i'm working feels the bad wave of this - less orders less things to acomplish.

K, enough,. ;)
:drinks

Mr B
November 13th, 2008, 02:49 AM
Goodnight folks, i'm off to get some :sleep:

See ya all later.:pilot:

Rana
November 13th, 2008, 09:59 AM
i had a regular kind of day ..in line with the full moon the elders with Dementia at the care home i work at were on full steam ahead today so although it is at times interesting it was exhausting today ..but thats ok ..just cruising tonite on the net here ..and im half watching an 80's movie on TV ..hey maybe in the future we could have a "my fantasy day " he he (nahh imagine that ..id be in my element) :blink:

Kiran
November 13th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Hmmm I like the sound of that...why not start that thread then Rana?? lol

Getting busy and ready for our Childcare Conference...taking bookings etc besides my normal work!!

God's Toy
November 13th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Just about to head back to work now that lunch is over.

well a little now and then is ok.

SoulChild
November 13th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Well, just got home from work, about to cook dinner, help the kids with homework....munch while I cook, watch tv while I cook, and when I am done....eat some good food!..mmmm, oh yeah, I can cook! Well, I like my cooking anyway...and I have the munchies for some reason. Maybe it's because it's a chilly, rainy day....and I don't have to work out because I am still recovering from the marathon (my leg feels like I might have a small tear in my quad), and I don't have too much to do this evening to the point that I feel relaxed. I actually enjoy cooking, and I bought an apple pie, and some French Vanilla Ice cream....See, this is why I put on a few pounds during the colder months. It may even be instinctual...I guess...I think my body may want some fat stored....LOL

Well, I certainly hope everyone is having or had a great day today!

Mr. Brightside
November 13th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I actually enjoy cooking, and I bought an apple pie, and some French Vanilla Ice cream....!

My mouth is watering SoulChild, your making me feel hungry ;)

SoulChild
November 14th, 2008, 02:26 PM
It was so delicious! I spend most months out of the year watching what I eat...and now it is sort of off season for me. I get to enjoy some of the things I love. And with Thanksgiving coming up...oh boy! I already purchased a leg of lamb...mmmm, can't wait.

Sorry for making you hungry......mmmm

Today, I am going to relax around the house, and go to work later. I'll log on again at work most likely. Hope you guys are enjoying your day :)

Mr B
November 14th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I'm about to take a nice hot bath, after that it's back to the MW board listening to some music on the background and do some computer stuff on my old laptop.

Narnia
November 16th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Aside from slaving away in the studio...*I know can you believe it...it's Sunday...and I am working in the studio*...well, maybe not so much *slaving*...that is a bit of an exaggeration...

Anyway, aside from that, I have plans today, of giving the house plants a shower! Yep, that's right, the plants need to take a shower...they're looking a little dusty!!

I have a Ficus, that is as tall as me *and I am almost 6 feet tall* well, I treasure this plant because it was a wedding gift to my parents from when they got married back 1971. it was in my Mom's house and knowing that she has this incredible knack for killing plants....I rescued it! :) and I pleased to say...it's a happy plant!

SoulChild
November 16th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Off to work again! Today is Sunday...and the next time I have to work after today is Friday! I don't know what I am going to do with myself all week! I am already registered for school to start in January, and I already have a job...my children will be at school all day. I guess, I'll catch up on some daytime television...:down:..LOL Well, it will give me time to come here and post some more...for sure!

Have a great day everyone! :girl_yes3 (1):

Jester Black
November 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Its clean up day for me, although this place is generally pretty neat and not just for a guy. Also need to do some food shopping and well its Sunday, and to a New york giants fan, that means FOOTBALL!!!!

Kiran
November 16th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Just chillaxing and taking lots of garlic, manuka honey and lemon tyring to speed up getting rid of this cold!!! ...cough...cough....:cray

Mr B
November 16th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Well, after a disaster with Linux, really don't know what they are doing with those new kernels and so on, i decided to install XP again on my old laptop.
The cd/dvd-rom drive is broken but i have managed to create a install usb flashdrive with XP on it. It took me several hours to get it right but it is working after all. I'm busy at the moment to install all the drivers and after that all the updates.

Me is happy. :D

Mr B
November 16th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Just chillaxing and taking lots of garlic, manuka honey and lemon tyring to speed up getting rid of this cold!!! ...cough...cough....:cray

I hope you get well soon, Lorri. I had the flu two weeks ago and i am still recovering from that. It's a nasty one.

Kiran
November 16th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I hope you get well soon, Lorri. I had the flu two weeks ago and i am still recovering from that. It's a nasty one.

Thanks honey...;) Its getting to me a bit now but guess my body has to go through its detox!!!

Narnia
November 16th, 2008, 05:27 PM

Oh Lorri...I am sorry to hear that! Don't forget to take lots of Vit C. I recommend taking a couple chewable tablets during the day instead of drinking Orange Juice...one is not suppose to consume dairy or acidict foods while trucking through a cold!

And, of course drinking lots of water is always good too!!

Take Care dearheart!!

Kiran
November 16th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Oh yes been guzzling the spring water and vitamins etc...thanks ...sniff...sniff...:hello:

God's Toy
November 16th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Aww poor Lorri, get well soon!

Well I'm chilling out today as Sunday is my rest day. Just me and farcry 2 (Game on PC) till later on.

All this is the life.

:cool:

Jester Black
November 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Oh geeze feel better Lorri.

Ive not had any kind of upper respitory infection since i quit smoking almost 2 years ago. Of course I probably just jinxed myself! lol

God's Toy
November 17th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Going to bed, Night all.

:sleep:

Mr B
November 17th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Going to do my work now here on MW. Have to keep an eye on my wife, she's not feeling well at the moment so i stay awake for the rest of the night.

Goodnight Peter, sleep well. :)

Jester Black
November 17th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Going to do my work now here on MW. Have to keep an eye on my wife, she's not feeling well at the moment so i stay awake for the rest of the night.

Goodnight Peter, sleep well. :)

hope its nothing serious....good of you to watch over her.

Mr B
November 17th, 2008, 02:10 AM
If it's not over tommorow i'll take her to the doctor. I think it's the flu, she has a terrible pain in her stomach and feels cold.

But we have to be careful though because she had a heart operation when she was 17. A valve of her heart had been replaced in that time. I'm glad our doc lives in our street, i just need to call him if something goes wrong.

mary
November 17th, 2008, 04:22 AM
I'm going to sleep now, I just moved in to my new room, a lot to do and I'm not done just yet, I'm tired, it is the first time I get to sleep alone, usually I shared my room with my mom and brother, since my cousins decided to move away from our house there's plenty of rooms to choose to and I did, I was so excited at first but now that I'm alone in here I feel that something's missing, I have more privacy now and I can get as emotional and sensitive and cry as I want to. Don't know what you got till is gone, they say, and also be carefull what you wish for cause you may get it, also applies to my actual situation, but I have to learn to deal with it, at least I'm still at the same house is not like I'm moving away for good.

Mr B
November 17th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Well, i'm still up and stay awake for the rest of the day now. It's 5:30 am over here, so it's a waste of time to go to bed now. Will be doing some other stuff later on when my wife wakes up.

Time to make some coffee.

By the way Mary, enjoy your new room. :)

Kiran
November 17th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Mathias Quest...I hope your wife is better soon. Martin made me a couple of hot whiskeys with manuka honey in last night and boy did I sleep!!! Feel much better today thank goodness!!
Thanks for all your good wishes guys :)

Kiran
November 17th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I'm going to sleep now, I just moved in to my new room, a lot to do and I'm not done just yet, I'm tired, it is the first time I get to sleep alone, usually I shared my room with my mom and brother, since my cousins decided to move away from our house there's plenty of rooms to choose to and I did, I was so excited at first but now that I'm alone in here I feel that something's missing, I have more privacy now and I can get as emotional and sensitive and cry as I want to. Don't know what you got till is gone, they say, and also be carefull what you wish for cause you may get it, also applies to my actual situation, but I have to learn to deal with it, at least I'm still at the same house is not like I'm moving away for good.

Well its all about learning Mary and I do understand how you feel. My partner had to work away for 18 months and only came home weekends. I hated being on my own but eventually I got used to it and now enjoy my 'me time'. I love that I can do what I want to whenever I want to. Also privacy is a rare thing these days so enjoy, re-decorate as you want and turn it into your own little sacred space. A few nice candles, some flowers and nice pictures always help I find :)

Narnia
November 17th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Well its all about learning Mary and I do understand how you feel. My partner had to work away for 18 months and only came home weekends. I hated being on my own but eventually I got used to it and now enjoy my 'me time'. I love that I can do what I want to whenever I want to. Also privacy is a rare thing these days so enjoy, re-decorate as you want and turn it into your own little sacred space. A few nice candles, some flowers and nice pictures always help I find :)

I totally agree with you Lorri, 'Me Time' is so invaluable and making it your 'own little sacred place' has it's place in your life!!

You know....I actually, sometimes miss my days in Westerly, RI *I lived there for a whole year, I was just minutes away from the beach...and I luuvre the beach!!*...My rituals are what I miss most,....like taking a long walk on the beach on a typical freezing nasty wet cold New England day and coming home, playing some ENIGMA, lighting some tea candles, and fussing in the studio or watching a movie. I was completely alone, completely single, and I was going through some sad times, but just having me, my job, and my studio, taught me so much about myself! So, in retrospective, it was great time and I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

So, Mary, have some tea, light some candles, listen to a little bit of ENIGMA and enjoy yourself during this time of change!! :)

Mr. Brightside
November 17th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Chilling and listening to "Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi!" :)

Mr B
November 17th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Mathias Quest...I hope your wife is better soon. Martin made me a couple of hot whiskeys with manuka honey in last night and boy did I sleep!!! Feel much better today thank goodness!!
Thanks for all your good wishes guys :)

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better today. Also my wife is feeling a bit better, the doc said it's indeed the flu that also upset her stomach. I'm glad it's nothing serious.

God's Toy
November 17th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Getting ready for bed once more... well I say getting ready but really I waiting for by blankets to heat up... Yes so I use one, big deal!

OK I'll stop now.

Narnia
November 18th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Getting ready for bed once more... well I say getting ready but really I waiting for by blankets to heat up... Yes so I use one, big deal!

OK I'll stop now.

Nighty Night Boss! Don't let the bed-bugs bite....no wait...I bet that electrified blanky of yours gives those bugs a real shocker...he-he! j/k!!

No seriously, good night and sleep well!

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 02:04 AM
lol..... I bet he has a ton of old Pc's under his bed to warm up those blankets... hehehehe..... :laugh:

Just kidding GT... just kidding.

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Well, i am addicted to customizing the looks of desktops. I got so tired of the XP look on my old laptop that i have changed it into the Vista look with sidebar and all. That's what i've been doing up to now.

Kiran
November 18th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Updating one of our databases and sending out receipts....:sleep:

Mr B
November 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Updating one of our databases and sending out receipts....:sleep:

While you are sleeping??? :blink:

Talking about sleeping.... I think i'm going to rest a bit, didn't sleep last night as well.

Kiran
November 18th, 2008, 02:01 PM
No...lol... I am just tired from coughing all night!! I meant it was a boring job...lol

God's Toy
November 18th, 2008, 07:32 PM
lol..... I bet he has a ton of old Pc's under his bed to warm up those blankets... hehehehe..... :laugh:

Just kidding GT... just kidding.

Not under the bed (was before I got hitched)

Three in here now (In the Office) Thats where I'm now just chilling after a hard day.. I need rest!

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Not under the bed (was before I got hitched)

Aha, i see..... :D

I got my private blanket heater and i'm about to join her.

Goodnight folks, i'm off to.......... :sleep:

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I'm about to leave and get my equipment to install digital tv. :drool: :D

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Ah I remember when I got Digital TV in, I could not get over the channels numbers! I remember thinking I'd never get to see half them, and yep I never have!

SoulChild
November 19th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Posting away! I finally have some free time, to sit around the house, and post on the internet....LOL

I just want to say to you guys...that I love your sense of humor!:Hbounce I have been reading the threads, and all of us here, are such a great group of people!:gathering: and being funny, and smart...these are all like icing on the cake...

mmm, cake....Oh, I got to go...got to take a break...fogot to eat breakfast!:girl_yes3 (1): and I need coffee...:pilot: I'm Out...be back in a bit:hello:

Kiran
November 19th, 2008, 03:50 PM
:clap yeay very quiet in work here today which gave me a chance to post more stuff on here and to keep an eye on things...:)

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Ah I remember when I got Digital TV in, I could not get over the channels numbers! I remember thinking I'd never get to see half them, and yep I never have!

Well, i'll be installing it later on the evening.

I changed from internet and phone pack to another one which is a lot cheaper. The new pack has internet, phone and digital tv included, all for 58 euro a month.

The phone connection is now Free Phone Europe, with this option i can call to every number (except mobile phones!!!) in Europe for free, weekdays from 16:00 pm until 08:00 am and in the weekend it is free. :D

The bill that i got last time with the former pack that i had was 150 euro's. My wife called too much to her family in Albania and England.

So to reduce the costs a bit i just contacted my provider after doing a test on their website which pack wouldbe the best for me. I know Albania isn't a country that belongs to the EU yet but still it's a lot cheaper for us now to call them over there.

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I'm off work today and wont be going in tomorrow, ole back has gone and giving me some sharp pain so no work for me.

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Well, i'll be installing it later on the evening.

I changed from internet and phone pack to another one which is a lot cheaper. The new pack has internet, phone and digital tv included, all for 58 euro a month.

The phone connection is now Free Phone Europe, with this option i can call to every number (except mobile phones!!!) in Europe for free, weekdays from 16:00 pm until 08:00 am and in the weekend it is free. :D

The bill that i got last time with the former pack that i had was 150 euro's. My wife called too much to her family in Albania and England.

So to reduce the costs a bit i just contacted my provider after doing a test on their website which pack wouldbe the best for me. I know Albania isn't a country that belongs to the EU yet but still it's a lot cheaper for us now to call them over there.

I'd just get Skype in and the phones bills would be nil as Skype to Skype calls are always free!!! I do love Skype.

Still €48 for all that, I'm paying that just for the darn Internet!:Eeksign: Not joking...

Good stuff

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I'd just get Skype in and the phones bills would be nil as Skype to Skype calls are always free!!! I do love Skype.

Still €48 for all that, I'm paying that just for the darn Internet!:Eeksign: Not joking...

Good stuff

Me no like Skype, i tested it once somewhere in 2006 but it didn't work so well back then. Could also been a pc problem of course. Don't know....

:blink: You pay that much for just internet..... Well, i did so too, €63 with my former pack just for internet. Sum that up with €18 for the phone and you have the total costs for the pack that i used. No calls made!!!

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 05:11 PM
just so you know, you don't need a PC to use Skype, My Skype phone is just plugged into the network router so no pc needed at all, also have line line plugged in there too so it works as a home phone too. Skype has come a long way in the last few years (i've had it some times now) Hell I even have it one my mobile phone!

Yep internet is nuts over this way but it's the best we can get and still that's only a 7mb line! Being robbed for sure.

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Ah, thanks for the info.

Say what?? A 7Mb line? Geez, it's for sure that you are being robbed.
In the Netherlands they have a fast line and even unlimited download capacity.

Over here in Belgium the download limit depends on which pack you have. Express Net, the one that i use now has a download capacity of 30GB, Turbo Net is 60GB per month.

By the way, how's your back today GT?

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Yea 30GB @7mb for €48/month is best I can get here... pain in the a$$ lol But oh well it's working and thats all that counts. :girl_yes3 (1):

Back is killing me! Did some really heavy work yesterday and knew it would be acting up today. look like a few days rest for me.

Thanks for asking!

Mr B
November 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I can tell you that pain in the back isn't funny at all. So the best thing to do is indeed to get some rest.

Hope you get well soon. :)

Narnia
November 19th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Well, I am busy in the studio...of course...I only have one more painting to finish...*yeah*...and then, when the shop is free, I'll finish up my framing, slap the paintings in place, and then run off to the gallery! I am shooting for early next week...the gallery wants to get the 'ThanksGiving' crowd...

...you know us Americans and 'ThanksGiving'.......let the manic X-Mas discount shoping begin...

Hey, GT, when you're back feels better and there is no pain.......perhaps you could start by doing some stretching and incorporating an ab and lower back workout, whenever you have about 15 mins. (Of course I have no idea if you workout at all?)....Also, minding your posture can help too...*you can do that when you're driving*. Keeping your abs strong helps to maintain a strong back.

Well, that's just my 2 cents...and I hope you feel better! :)

God's Toy
November 19th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks for your concern guys, Yep it's a pain in the... well the back really.

I don't need to work out Polly as my job is hard going at best but warming up before hand I really should do more off. thanks for the info ,I'll be using it on my way to work for sure.

Doing ok now if I dont move around to much I'm not in pain.

Ah joys of Xbox gaming!

Thanks all!

Peter

Narnia
November 19th, 2008, 10:32 PM
...I don't need to work out Polly as my job is hard going at best but warming up before hand I really should do more off. thanks for the info ,I'll be using it on my way to work for sure...

Yeah, I totally know what you are talking about....

I had job working as a groundskeeper on a spanky estate for 2 years and I worked physically hard for 2 years...trimming trees, pulling brush, raking leaves, mowing the decorative lawns, using a wood chipper, moving furniture, plaster repair, interior house painting, walking miles all over the estate, *we even built a barn!*...needless to say I was in rockin' shape! BUT, the thing about that type of 'working-out' is, it's not systematic and it's uneven.

So, I did a counter-balance work-out, before work I would work-out my abs/arms *he-he, while listening to ENIGMA* and then after work I would walk 2>4 miles.....and I never encountered any back pains, *a worry of mine because I am tall!*

Anyways, if you work hard....stretching is always a good thing....:)

God's Toy
November 20th, 2008, 12:47 PM
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Gods%20Toy/avatar-body.png (http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Gods%20Toy/avatar-body.png)

So here is my new Avatar for Xbox live, cool eh?
I made him myself. :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
November 20th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Looks great GT. :)

First i need to wake my brain up.... coffee loads of coffee, that's what i need now. :morning2 :coffee:

Got to work on some tracks today for a TR custom game. When these are finished i have another huge project waiting for me. This time i have to create/record a complete soundtrack for a game which will take a long time to build though. I not talking about 1 or 3 songs but a lot more.

I had a thread up on the forum i'm on concerning the levelbuilders and the music for months now, even posted a short demo of a track i made. They were amazed by it but however after all those months nobody contacted me to create music for their games.

So i came up with another idea, i picked the best levelbuilders and i sent, up to now, two of them a PM and asked if they where interested in having their own original music for their games instead of using tracks from the original TR games over and over again. People get tired of this, so i've heard and that's why i started this project. Of course i didn't push them, all i said was to give it a thought and that they are free in this choice.

I got to get myself promoted and draw the attention from the levelbuilders somehow. I want this project to lift off and grow over time. So this was the best thing to do for now.

Enkde
November 20th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Hi guys, i supose that everything si well in your side... :gathering: i just arrived from work, we're back to normal 8 hrs per day and i'm preparing some videos to teleport them to the YouTube planet... and then back to sleep :laugh:

Peter, i saw some vB offers and ... i supose also this forum took some money from your pocket... what is doing your back now?

In rest... nothing special or new... the same usual stuff ...

Cheers guys :drinks

P.S. - By the way Peter - nice avatar

SoulChild
November 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Um, I don't know what I will do today. Most of my so-called fun happens now, when you guys way over there in Europe is online!..LOL But, I am here just getting my day started:girl_yes3 (1):. So, far spoke with an old EMBer, and last night I went to the other site to check things out, and it looks like it's not doing so great right now:down:. I know right now many are missing the old EMB. I like this place here:clap, but, not everyone is going to be around. It's great to be here with you guys though:gathering:

God's Toy
November 20th, 2008, 04:29 PM
its sad alright, i have been told this a few times now and beleve me it not something i enjoy hearing.

if i could bring back the old emb i would but it would not have enigma related content, it would not be an enigma forun any more... having said that all the other forums would be there.

as i said before we can have any of the forums you guys miss from here on mw you only have to ask.

Kiran
November 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
We can but I think we need to remember, a fresh start is not always a bad thing...and things run their course sometimes and its just the way of things. At least Peter had this up and running and I had posted about it before the EMB as was, was wiped out! So all of us could chat old friends on here but hopefully will welcome lots of new ones :)
Just my tuppence worth guys :)

Anyways...back on topic....I am printing off a very special invitation for a friends birthday today! I got tickets to Il Divo...woohoo...and my concert buddy is going to be shocked when I give her a ticket tonight for her birthday :)

God's Toy
November 20th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Well right now i am in the doctors waiting rooom with a lot of older people and i am not having fun.

Kiran
November 20th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Well mind yourself with that back and give me a shout tomorrow to let me know what the GP says...ok?
Rest up and I'll chat you tomorrow :)

God's Toy
November 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Back home now, Doc said I'm off till December 30th!
Yep hurts like hell but I'm still happy.

Doc said it looks like one of the disks in my lower back was about to go, lucky I took it easy when I first felt the pain.

So it's :sleep: for me followed by some :gamer and:computer...

:drinks

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 01:07 AM
Hehehe.... So you have a little, may it be not so pleasant, holdiday.

Keep some good rest my friend. You are just like me in this case playing Xbox 360, doing some Pc stuff and rest a lot.

By the way, i got my digital tv up and running. It's awesome.:Hbounce

Genesis
November 21st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Greets all,

Fun Idea for a thread. I've been pretty busy the past month and now are gearing up for a weekend long trip to Daytona. Going to be in my first wedding (my cousin is getting married) and I have been enjoying lots of time with my family.

Other then that, not much on the internet, but was happy to find MW by default.

Hello everyone!

~Gen

Kiran
November 21st, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hey Gen! Welcome home honey!! Glad you could join us :) :gathering:

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 10:34 AM
Cool! Really nice to see ya Gen hon!
hope you enjoy the forum.

:girl_yes3 (1):

Well what's new with me? Not much! in pain!

lol

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM
Hey Gen, great to see you here sweets!!!! Whoohoo, i've missed you. :flower: :Hbounce

Well, i'm about to go and get my copy of TR Underworld today. :drool:

SoulChild
November 21st, 2008, 01:46 PM
urgh! For the last two days, when I have been coming here, my computer has been going slow! But, only when coming here?..Hmm?

Gen, greetings! Glad to see you here!

Hey, we got flurries here in North Carolina! It's actually snowing a little...I am really enjoying this, because this may be all we get!

So, today is my youngest daughters birthday...but, I am about to take the girls to school, and chill at home with the husband since he does not have to work in percipitation. Then I have to go to work later, and tomorrow very early in the morning. But, I get off early in the afternoon, so we will celebrate her birthday then.

God's Toy, I hope you are alright! But, wow, you have untill December 30th off, so I think you are doing, or will be doing pretty good!ha?... You are really going to enjoy that x-box 360 aye?

Well, hopes everyone here have a great day :)

SoulChild
November 21st, 2008, 03:56 PM
Okay, as you may have noticed...my computer is working better now...I think I just sent everyone greetings to their profile :gathering: I hope that makes all you guys smile! Take care, and have a very nice weekend :Hbounce

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 04:09 PM
God's Toy, I hope you are alright! But, wow, you have untill December 30th off, so I think you are doing, or will be doing pretty good!ha?... You are really going to enjoy that x-box 360 aye?

Well everyone here have a great day :)
You know it! It's all about R&R over the next few days :)

Kiran
November 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
Okay, as you may have noticed...my computer is working better now...I think I just sent everyone greetings to their profile :gathering: I hope that makes all you guys smile! Take care, and have a very nice weekend :Hbounce

It did thank you honey :) You have a great weekend and talk to you next week hopefully :)

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 05:21 PM
Whoohoo!!!! I got my copy of TR Underworld!!!!

Too bad i can't play it now because my beloved wife loves to watch TV a bit. My second TV in the studio doesn't support the 60Hz signal, so i have to wait until later this evening. It's going to be a Tomb Raider nightshift. :drool: :D

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 05:28 PM

I'm happy to hear that your Pc is working better now. The slow or not loading of MW in your internet browser can be caused by the server, which is backing up. GT told me that yesterday or say last night, i really can learn a lot stuff from him. He's a great teacher.

You always make us smile, honey. In fact you made me smile when i found out that you joined MW. :Hbounce :drinks

Now post away SoulChild!!!! :gathering: :)

Genesis
November 21st, 2008, 05:38 PM
Whoohoo!!!! I got my copy of TR Underworld!!!!

Too bad i can't play it now because my beloved wife loves to watch TV a bit. My second TV in the studio doesn't support the 60Hz signal, so i have to wait until later this evening. It's going to be a Tomb Raider nightshift. :drool: :D

I love it!!! Another Lara Fan :)

Hows the gameplay? Been wanting to look into it.

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 05:44 PM
I love it!!! Another Lara Fan :)

Hows the gameplay? Been wanting to look into it.

I don't know it yet Gen, my wife is still watching TV. So i'm not able to play it right now. But i'll keep you updated as soon i have a chance to play TRU. ;)

God's Toy
November 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Cool! I did enjoy the demo I have to say.

I'm a big fan of TR.

Mr. Brightside
November 21st, 2008, 07:22 PM
I don't know it yet Gen, my wife is still watching TV. So i'm not able to play it right now. But i'll keep you updated as soon i have a chance to play TRU. ;)

lol poor Maik, been itching to play this game for months, finally gets it and now his wife's hogging the TV..

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 07:47 PM
lol poor Maik, been itching to play this game for months, finally gets it and now his wife's hogging the TV..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Help me!!!!!!

Mr B
November 21st, 2008, 07:48 PM
Peter, I don't need to buy Xbox Live Gold, I just found out that every Xbox 360 owner can use Xbox Live Silver for free. :)

God's Toy
November 22nd, 2008, 02:06 AM
That's right, but to play on line you need gold sub. :Eeksign:

Anyhoo right now i'm off to bed as I need sleep after a long day playing about in message board code.

Mr. Brightside
November 22nd, 2008, 02:10 AM
That's right, but to play on line you need gold sub. :Eeksign:

Anyhoo right now i'm off to bed as I need sleep after a long day playing about in message board code.

Yeh Night Peter, hope you dont dream about message board code :crazy

Mr B
November 22nd, 2008, 02:00 PM
Well, I've been playing Tomb Raider Underworld until 5:30 this morning. Have to say it is absolutly amazing. I'm totally blown away by it. But I have to say that there is only one thing that bugs me a bit, the camera movement isn't that great sometimes. Overall I'm enjoying the game.

I even like the new features on the Xbox 360 after the update, the interface is beautiful. I also can install TR Underworld on to the harddrive of the Xbox but i need a bigger one because i only have 7GB left on it and TRU takes up 6,9GB.

If some of you are planning to buy TRU for the Pc be sure you have a very and i mean very strong computer.

Recommended System Requirements :

OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 4400+

RAM: 2 GB system memory

GRAPHICS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or ATI HD4800

SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers

DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive

HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space

INPUT DEVICES: Microsoft Xbox360 Controller

God's Toy
November 22nd, 2008, 02:18 PM
The TR games have always been a bit of a PC killer, I mean just needing a Core 2 and 2GB RAM is saying a lot.

Having said that I would not run any game on recommended specs alone, I found you need your system to be well above that to get full enjoyment out of any game now.

An Nvidia 8800 G92 (or better) and 4 GB RAM (Using XP/Vista 64 OS) work really well for that and most new games out now.

Loving the new Xbox UI too, games are coming out now that you can use your avatar as a player in the game it's self!

You can just see my own Xbox 360 Avatar (seen here, created by me!) being the star in games now eh? lol

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Gods%20Toy/avatar-body.png (http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Gods%20Toy/avatar-body.png)

Narnia
November 22nd, 2008, 02:24 PM
This is what I am up to today...I am fine tuning the shadow on the jib sail of the boat in the foreground! By the by, this is a detail shot of a larger painting....the size is 8" x 48"....:)

*metal note* Also, I need to make more kindling for the woodstove...:)

Mr. Brightside
November 22nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Think I will have to buy TR on a console, My PC would melt :)

Cool Avatar GT, no wonder you have a bad back carrying that medallion about :D

Nice picture Polly :clap:

Today I am trying to buy an adapter for my laptop which suddenly died without warning :scratch_one-s_head:

God's Toy
November 22nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
Thats really cool Polly!:girl_yes3 (1):

I like it!

SoulChild
November 22nd, 2008, 02:49 PM
That is so cool Polly! Great work!

today, I have to take 4 little girls to the movies to see High School Musical 3! this is going to be fun! But, it's the start of girls night out! It will get to be more fun when they become teenagers....Unless they say "mom, you can't come...you too old!)...LOL:laugh: Please don't let that happen to me! I want to stay young forever!...LOL (j/k):hi:

Mr B
November 22nd, 2008, 02:52 PM
Wow, that looks really great Polly. What a talent. Keep up the great work. :clap

Okay, now i am really pissed off. I'm going to have a little chat with our neighbours, they are walking like elephants all day and night through the apartment above us. This is not normal.

They have a few choices: Or they can keep it calm or they have visit from the police or they have trouble with me big time.

I asked a few times now very kindly if they could keep it calm because we can hear everything. The house isn't isolated well so....
How they walk, geez, it sounds like a subwoofer here.

After this is settled i'll be re-arranging my room a bit. It seems that my old TV supports 60Hz after all. So my wife is able to watch her programs in the livingroom and i am able to play my games in my room. :Hbounce

Narnia
November 22nd, 2008, 03:19 PM
...Cool Avatar GT, no wonder you have a bad back carrying that medallion about :D....

:laugh: OMG, that is hilarious!! Dude, you are so right, I can't believe the doctor didn't say anything to GT about that! :laugh:

Oh, and :thanks: to everyone for the wonderful compliments...okay, I gotta go and do more of this :Art today!!

Have a great day everyone!! :Hbounce

SoulChild
November 23rd, 2008, 01:40 AM
Ah, it's a Saturday night, and I see my friends here on the boards! Hows everyone? Actually, I am pretty tired. I just came over to the computer to check my messages...sort of addicted to MW already!...LOL, so I had to come check it out. So, hope you guys are doing fine, and enjoy your evening! (night, or morning!)

Mr B
November 23rd, 2008, 05:16 AM
Alright, I'm off to :sleep:

It's 6:15 am over here now and i didn't sleep all night..... again....
So you all in a couple of hours. :)

Genesis
November 23rd, 2008, 05:28 AM
Peticures, Manicures, deciding hairstyles, dress, assesories talk. I love being in weddings :)

God's Toy
November 23rd, 2008, 10:32 AM
Cool Avatar GT, no wonder you have a bad back carrying that medallion about :D

:laugh: OMG, that is hilarious!! Dude, you are so right, I can't believe the doctor didn't say anything to GT about that! :laugh:

Hey that's my MR T medallion! (Good lord wont someone bring back the A-Team ?!)

My Avatar (MR GT) is a hit online, people don't know it's modelled on myself.

Well friends today I'm resting... Wait a sec, all week I'll be resting! ah the good life :)

Narnia
November 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Ahh, yes, 'MR. T' an icon of the 80's.......................................................:laugh:

Well, *I am sounding like a broken record here*, but I'll be working the studio and shop *mind you, on n' off, it is the weekend afterall*

Plus, we have to drop off a cedar chest to some clients. Paul just finished doing a fabulous refinishing on it and it looks great! I think the clients will be very pleased :)

Mr B
November 23rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
No.... NOOOOO!!!! Not the A-Team again or Knight Rider please. I had it with the re-runs. :Eeksign: Mr. T is still alive and kicking i believe and is in a commercial for Snickers now. lol.....

Well, the crazy dude is awake now so watch it. I'll be here on the forum today and i'm trying to find out how to connect my Xbox 360 to my laptop so that i can use it with the Windows Media Center. :D

Mr. Brightside
November 23rd, 2008, 02:30 PM
Sunday so im chilling, Just watched the first episode of "Firefly" never seen it before, sort of like a western in space lol (who the hell come up with that idea) anyway its nowhere near as bad as I expected it to be, Its actually pretty good.

Kiran
November 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
It gets even better Sean!! Love that series only thing was, it was cut short too soon.

Just checkingn in after doing a pile of cleaning etc...

Mr. Brightside
November 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
Yeh im enjoying it, :clap watched a few more episodes, great back story and characters, love the humor in it, I prefer Sci Fi like this that is more character driven, (like Babylon 5) Why do the studios always cancel good shows :vmad: pity ive only got 14 episodes and The Serenity film to watch but it will pass these cold winter nights, im looking forward to it. :)

Mr. Brightside
November 23rd, 2008, 07:51 PM
Looking at a new sub forum taking shape before my eyes

"The Musical Universe"

Fantastsic idea GT ;)

:round: :thrasher::dance

God's Toy
November 23rd, 2008, 08:06 PM
It's Maik's title, we just borrowed it. :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
November 23rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Let's just say that we came up with the idea as a team and as friends to expand MW. We share a lot of things here so why not share a thread title.

The title for the new forum already reflects what it's about. The universe of music is huge with it's genres and subgenres.

It's going to be great :)

God's Toy
November 23rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
In deed to be sure :)

well to answer the question What an I up to today: Setting up our new kick ass forum! The Musical Universe (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)

:clap::clap: :Teambouncing: :yahoo::hyper2::hyper2::bounce::bounce::signsCool::o

Mr. Brightside
November 24th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Going mad starting topics on the new kick ass music forum ;)

Mr B
November 24th, 2008, 03:04 AM
I'm off to :sleep:

Just finished Tomb Raider Underworld.

Goodnight folks. :sleep:

Jester Black
November 24th, 2008, 03:16 AM
been pretty scarce the past week as Ive been dealing with both work and personal issues. Its been a bit of a rough week. but you know it seems like I turn my back here for a minute and you guys just get more awesome and I cant tell you how proud I am to be a charter member of this forum. Its like the chains have been removed and people here are flourishing in ways I hadnt seen before and I can truly say something here that I was never able to say on that other forum...that I truly feel that I belong and find myself in a place of comfort here.

thank you to all of you

Kiran
November 24th, 2008, 08:10 AM
And that was hopefully the whole point of this when Peter and I started discussing this over a year ago Jay! Glad to have you here and that you feel like you are part of the family.
Hopefully thats how all our new friends will feel :)

HUGS

Genesis
November 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM
A bit tired. Long day being the supportive Bridesmaid. If I see one more camera, I am going to throw it.

My feet hurt from having to stand in heels the entire ceremony, lecture and dances. It was outside, so I froze too.

Other then that, happy to find I'll be working with Peter and the crew again as moderator here. Love the idea I can come somewhere on the web again and it feels like "home".

This is a most needed unwinding!

Mr B
November 24th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Trying to find the previous iTunes installer. The current update messes up, so don't install the iTunes 8.02 update or you will find yourself in an installerloop if you try to open iTunes.

God's Toy
November 24th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Wishing X-mas would get a move on so I can play with my gaming Keyboard!

http://hongkongphooey.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/logitechg15-lit.jpg

mary
November 24th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I'm at work right now, my tiranic boss is not around, but still have too much to do today, because of my works ethics everything has to be done today :girl_yes3 (1):

Stargazer
November 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
wow that's a nice a keyboard peter :good

God's Toy
November 24th, 2008, 03:48 PM
It will be when I got one!

Hurry up X-mas!!!!:clap

SoulChild
November 24th, 2008, 03:50 PM
That is a nice Keyboard Peter! Wow! :)

I am washing clothes today. Getting ready for a big week. I will be working many hours this week. So, today and Thanksgiving will be my days off. So, I just dropped in to greet everyone today...Hey guys, I see you all are signed on! Pretty cool :) And to wish everyone an enjoyable day :)

Tzvika
November 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Getting up at 5:15am to ride the bus to work. As i've been doing for the past week. God i miss not doing anything :D

Mr B
November 24th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Ahaaaaa..... Look who joined MW!!!!!! Hello and welcome Tzvika!!!

Tzvika
November 24th, 2008, 04:59 PM

Mr B
November 25th, 2008, 12:54 AM
I'm off to get some good :sleep: in a little while.

See you all later my friends.

Goodnight.

Kiran
November 25th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Getting ready for another busy day here in the office :)

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Trying to find the previous iTunes installer. The current update messes up, so don't install the iTunes 8.02 update or you will find yourself in an installerloop if you try to open iTunes.

You know it's funny, I read your post but still for some reason I went ahead and updated iTunes and guess what?

Loop! not good.

Kiran
November 26th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Busy writing up minutes from a community group meeting I was at last night!!

mary
November 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I'm at work, and it never turn up according to plans, just when I thought it was nearly over... guess what? pum!! a pile of papers to process... again, because of the deadlines I guess I'm taking work home... again, but somehow it's exciting

Mr B
November 26th, 2008, 02:58 PM
You know it's funny, I read your post but still for some reason I went ahead and updated iTunes and guess what?

Loop! not good.

Yep, told you so. The strange thing is on my iMac i don't seem to have that problem at all. It works. So it only affects the Windows version.
It's time to contact Apple about this i guess.

Narnia
November 26th, 2008, 06:43 PM
HE-HE!!....Paul stepped out for bit and I am taking a wee bit of a break from working the shop!

So, that means I can steal away some time here on Mysterious Wisdom!! Paul, doesn't like it so much when I hang here for awhile...but, really this is my only place I really get a chance to make friends and to socialize... *seriously* ...because I don't get out much, mainly because I don't own a car.......so, I sneak in my time here when he is away.....he-he.....oh I am so bad! :biggrin

Peter, that keyboard is awesome! :drool:

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Yep and it's on it's way to me now Polly! Cant use the darn thing till X-mas but I can wait!

MQ, yep fixed that loop by reloading quick time. Thing is I hate iTunes AND Quick time (spywere and related tracking reasons) but I was buying songs for a friend on it.

So uninstalling after I'm done.

Genesis
November 26th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Holiday seasons mean more work and money for me!
Today starts it.

Tzvika
November 26th, 2008, 08:26 PM
Very nice keyboard, Peter. What's the digital screen at the top for?

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 08:55 PM
That's the cool thing, anything really!
Well Ok anything from the letting you know you got email (while on a gaming session is handy) Displaying what MP3/media your playing, Volume settings, showing (In real time) computers resources E.G. RAM CPU usage or something as simple as a clock/date display

It's fully programmable and has 18 (per profile) marco's for complex gaming moves recorded in just one tap.

Hell even for non gamers the back lit keys are handy.

Oh and it's called the Logitech G15 Keyboard

Mr B
November 26th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Nice keyboard GT. :drool:

mary
November 27th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Tonight I'm like Serenity now! Serenity now! Serenity now! Listen to some soothing music to let my anger let go, but it doesn't seem to work at all, maybe some sleep will do the job. Tomorrow is another day.

Narnia
November 27th, 2008, 02:49 PM
It's Thanksgiving today....I think you can guess what I am up to today!

Kiran
November 27th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

God's Toy
November 27th, 2008, 03:54 PM
It's Thanksgiving today....I think you can guess what I am up to today!
Err giving thanks?

Tzvika
November 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
It's fully programmable and has 18 (per profile) marco's for complex gaming moves recorded in just one tap.
Now where's the fun in that? I remember the good ol' days of Mortal Kombat, where you had to press UP DOWN DOWN UP UP LEFT HIGH KICK LEFT RIGHT LOW PUNCH LOW KICK at the speed of 1 nano second per key so you could do the finishing moves :D.

God's Toy
November 27th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Ah now you see where it's handy, online! Blasting the crap out of your opponent with a finishing move is always fun!

:good

Stargazer
November 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
My day today.....

I woke up to my mom's screaming (or a shock i would say)....someone stole the steel taps in our balcony....it's complete stupidity on our part,we left the bathroom unlocked....it will be more appropriate to put it this way...'we lost our taps' :(

And then the newspaper read 'war on Mumbai' ......'Oh no not again'

it's ain't over yet........a neighbor hanged himself cos of debts....he was in his early thirties....i feel frustrated....coward :(

:) But i had something to cheer about......my friend came over for chatting online for the first time :friends:

i was feeling heavy inside,i wanted to share with someone before i went to bed...so here i am......not one of those days that i like to remember.

Mr B
November 27th, 2008, 06:02 PM
I've been busy with creating images (ISO, nrg) of some game cd-roms so that i can mount them in a virtual DVD-rom drive on my laptop. I was tired of the noise that comes from the drive and that the games freeze from time to time when the cd is accessed.

Have to say that it works great. No more noise from the original drive, no more games that freeze. It's just like if the games are fully installed onto the Pc's hard drive. Plays very smooth and it saves your original cd/dvd-rom discs from getting dirty or damaged by scratches.

Genesis
November 27th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Greets SG,

Sorry to hear all the bad news; especially that of theft.
Such a horrible violating feeling when someone encroaches upon your home which is suppose to be a sanctuary, and takes something they shouldnt.

Its bad enough it happens in other places.

You live in India? I forget... the news there is not good either.

Tzvika
November 28th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear about your day and of what happened in Mumbai SG. 2 Israelies were killed during the army's raid on one of the buildings.

On a lighter note - I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend where i will be watching all of my favorite TV shows and a few movies that i...umm...acquired.

God i need a life :yawn:.

Stargazer
November 28th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Greets SG, Hi Gen :)

Such a horrible violating feeling when someone encroaches upon your home which is suppose to be a sanctuary, and takes something they shouldnt.
Yes it's so disgusting...i hate myself for that,it could have been well avoided if only i had locked the door.

Sorry to hear about your day and of what happened in Mumbai SG. 2 Israelies were killed during the army's raid on one of the buildings. Hi tzvika :)...i am sorry to say that more than 2 Israelis have been killed,they were actually held hostage by the terrorists,inside one Chabad house.

Tzvika
November 28th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Hi tzvika :)...i am sorry to say that more than 2 Israelis have been killed,they were actually held hostage by the terrorists,inside one Chabad house.
Yeah, i heard about that too - two of the victims were a couple managing the Chabad house. Their baby was saved though because his nanny managed to sneak out with him before the terrorists took over. I hope India will get over this dissaster soon.

Genesis
November 29th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Worked alot today. My shoe is making my little toe hurt.
Looking forward to Marinated Steak when I get home, and taking these shoes off!!!!

God's Toy
November 29th, 2008, 02:35 AM
:yawn: Going to bed! It's been a long day.

Night all.:sleep:

Tzvika
November 29th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Worked alot today. My shoe is making my little toe hurt.
Looking forward to Marinated Steak when I get home, and taking these shoes off!!!!
I have a corn in my little toe. I guess that's what happenes when you start working after being a lazy bum for so long.

Narnia
November 29th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Err giving thanks?

WHAT are you crazy!!?? :blink:

It is sad, in general, Americans, see "ThanksGiving" as "Turkey Day" and "A long weekend (2 days off from work/school)" and "The beginning of the X-Mas maddness shopping!"

I sometimes think the concept/idea and the spirit of ThanksGiving here in the US has gone out the window, but that is just my opinion...no offense to my fellow Americans, I am sure those here on MW gave their thanks! :)

Anyway, I am making great progress in the studio/shop....all 16 paintings are finished/signed and ready to be framed, *he-he* I already have completed 6! So, I am going to busy for the next few days...because...Monday is the drop off date, YEAH!

Narnia
November 29th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thank you Lorri!! :clap :Hbounce

We had a nice time...My Mom came up for Thanksgiving and stayed with my sister. Thanksgiving dinner was celebrated at my sister's cottage, it was just four of us, my Mom, sister, Paul and myself.....*geez we were there for 10 or 11 hours!* :laugh:

:Hbounce :clap :Hbounce :clap :Hbounce

mary
November 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I'm all about reading post and posting here on MW and checking out my email, October was the last time I checked it out lol, now that I have this free day from work and college final terms, dead lines were killing me from starvation literally, so now I'm eating a lot, chating, sleeping some more, catching up.
I registered on Tagged just because, in late October and have a bunch of spam to delete from there, I was wondering if there's some way I can unsubscribe since I'm not planning on login again, so let's see.

Mr. Brightside
December 2nd, 2008, 01:51 PM
Scanning old photographs into the computer to digitally preserve and edit them... could take some time :)

brings back lots of memories, looking at photographs of when I was a child, It seems like yesterday.........were does the time time go.........

Tzvika
December 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
Scanning old photographs into the computer to digitally preserve and edit them... could take some time :)

brings back lots of memories, looking at photographs of when I was a child, It seems like yesterday.........were does the time time go.........
I did something similar with my parents wedding photos. Scanned them all and then retouched them. Its a fun and valuable project.

Genesis
December 2nd, 2008, 08:20 PM
I have a corn in my little toe. I guess that's what happenes when you start working after being a lazy bum for so long.

Those are horrible. And so are heal spurs.

Today - I am up to the same thing i am every day - Work!

SoulChild
December 2nd, 2008, 09:25 PM
Today is my husbands birthday...so, we are going out, and I have a cake in the oven. But, other than that....I need to find out whats going on with my computer...I barely made it to this site!

patrik.
December 2nd, 2008, 09:49 PM
I'm about just to go to bed and have a looooong and nice sleep. Good night cuties!

Mr B
December 3rd, 2008, 06:23 AM
A very goodmorning to everybody. Well, for today I'm busy with toying around a bit with my old laptop and Ubuntu again but that's for later. First i'm going to make some coffee straight away and when my brain wakes up I have to think about how to start a new thread and where to post it.

But as i said i need some..... Coffee!!!!!:morning2:coffee:

Kiran
December 3rd, 2008, 08:26 AM
Morning ....had my porridge (oatmeal) and banana and ready for the day!! Have a couple of meetings and loads of paperwork to look through but ready and raring to go :)

God's Toy
December 3rd, 2008, 01:17 PM
Right now i'm sitting in my very cold car drinking good coffee..

Narnia
December 3rd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Today is the big day! YEAH!!

I *finally* get to drop off all the 16 paintings to the gallery this morning! :) All, I need to do now is.....1.have another cup of coffee *yum* 2. take a nice hot steaming shower *AH!* 3. get dressed 4. warm/load up the Paul's van and hit the road for the gallery! :)

Mr. Brightside
December 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM

I *finally* get to drop off all the 16 paintings to the gallery this morning! :) All, I need to do now is.....1.have another cup of coffee *yum* 2. take a nice hot steaming shower *AH!* 3. get dressed 4. warm/load up the Paul's van and hit the road for the gallery! :)

I bet they sell like hot cakes polly ;)

Samael
December 3rd, 2008, 02:37 PM

That is great !! Tell us how everything was ..:gathering::)

Samael
December 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Today? Nothing... Believe it or not :) Finally...

patrik.
December 3rd, 2008, 02:50 PM

I know they will sell! :)

Narnia
December 3rd, 2008, 10:02 PM
I bet they sell like hot cakes polly ;)

That is great !! Tell us how everything was ..:gathering::)

I know they will sell! :)

Thanks guys for your wonderful support, that is truly sweet of you!! The owner gallery was very excited about the new pieces...*she loved the new framing I went with this time around*, she put one in the window right away...he-he...well, Friday is opening night so, we'll see how it goes!

Fingers crossed! Here's one for your viewing....it's 4" x 40" oil on panel. :)

Mr. Brightside
December 3rd, 2008, 10:18 PM
Looks fantastic Sphinx, love it, well done :)

God's Toy
December 4th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Wow is all I can say! They are just really top class work.

Hope it's good news dear.

Tzvika
December 4th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Good luck with the gallery Polly! I hope you become rich and critically acclaimed. And if not, remember this - Van Gogh was once a poorass bstrd and look at him now :D.

Genesis
December 4th, 2008, 08:00 PM

Sounds like a blast!

patrik.
December 5th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Good luck with the gallery Polly! I hope you become rich and critically acclaimed. And if not, remember this - Van Gogh was once a poorass bstrd and look at him now :D.

As long as you don't cut off one ear Polly! ^^;

Tzvika
December 5th, 2008, 01:54 PM
hey, maybe it was in fashion back then :blink:

Narnia
December 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM

Yeh, I don't think that'll be happening any time soon, I am kinda fond of listening.....nor am I going to start eating my paint...I am not that starving...yet! :blink: ............ :laugh:

Well, Paul and I are decorating one of our big pines in the yard for X-Mas today! :) I'll take a pic of it later for you guys!

Genesis
December 5th, 2008, 06:46 PM
At Work... it's Physics day which means a bunch of high schoolers.
I remember those days and dont miss them. Either way, using the opportunity to work on my writing.

Weather is nice - in the 70's. I'm sure everyone up north is wanting to send me viruses after reading that :D

Mr B
December 6th, 2008, 03:06 AM
Been up much too long the last couple of days trying to get something running on my "new" laptop. :D But after all it worked out fine, it just needed a little miracle and thanks to another guy i got it sorted.

Genesis
December 6th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Working, and also working more on my story.. finished sorting out the ending, now onto the writing. Really excited about it. Havent been this excited about something in a long while.

Tzvika
December 8th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Working, and also working more on my story.. finished sorting out the ending, now onto the writing. Really excited about it. Havent been this excited about something in a long while.

What's it about?

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM
What am I up to today....well, I am totally neglecting my studio duties, I am passing around rep points to people, working on my post count, and basically spending quality time here on Mysterious Wisdom! :)

Oh yeah, Genesis, what is this new writing material you keep mentioning? Please tell or post something of it! :)

Mr. Brightside
December 9th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I am trying to narrow down about 1500 photographs to the best 300 to get printed, Its not easy its making my eyes go funny looking at so many :crazy (1):

Stargazer
December 9th, 2008, 10:26 PM
What i am upto tonight.....i'll stay awake all night and hopefully see the sunrise,it's been very long since i saw it....the time btw 4 am to 5 am is the toughest ,if i get past it then i get to see the Sunrise :yahoo:

SoulChild
December 10th, 2008, 03:27 PM
What i am upto tonight.....i'll stay awake all night and hopefully see the sunrise,it's been very long since i saw it....the time btw 4 am to 5 am is the toughest ,if i get past it then i get to see the Sunrise :yahoo:

It's easier to go to sleep, then just wake up, or set an alarm to get up at the time of sunrise. Sleep is good :)

As a matter of fact...hopefully today, what I should be up to is getting some sleep...but, no, I have much to do, and just want to add, that it's amazing what exersize can do for you! I have been back into my workouts hard, and I feel better physically, and mentally! So, moving on, yes, I think I will get a good workout on, check my computer, and work around the house!

have a great day :Hbounce

Stargazer
December 11th, 2008, 03:09 AM
It's easier to go to sleep, then just wake up, or set an alarm to get up at the time of sunrise.

Ow is it? But i chose the tough path :D.....no soulchild it wasn't that i was awake the whole night just to see the sunrise but i had a lot of studying to do,so i thought of staying awake till sunrise but i couldn't :crazy............Sleep is good :sleep:

inutero
December 11th, 2008, 03:48 AM
I am finally writing again. I just finished my first poems in a while. Yes, sleep is good. Yes, watching the sunrise can be...engimatic. Goodnight!

SoulChild
December 11th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Wow, I have not written a thing in a while!

Man, my husband is home...so, that means, I wont get anything done today!.....DARN!....LOL:sleep:

Jester Black
December 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Well Im back home from Florida. Turned in my bids for the work in that state yesterday and have a small window to relax before chasing some mega water projects in New Orleans. Gonna catch the Trans Siberian Orchestra this weekend

mary
December 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM
Today I'm out from work early, relatively like 10 minutes before my shift end, so when I get home I'll have a good night sleep... I need it so bad...

mary
December 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM
:cray Today I'm out of work early... but at home I have no internet connection, dam* connection, so what I'm up to today is to spend my evening bored at home :cray.

Or what if I get to see another movie, it sounds a bit better yeah!!! Till tomorrow people, I will miss you so much... :cray

mary
December 19th, 2008, 04:06 PM
mmm, well today when I leave work, I'll go directly to buy a new Blackberry and install internet service again, because the one I had, some punk stole it from me :cray, the good thing is that I'm still alive, I'm in shock mode still but I'll be fine in time.

God's Toy
December 19th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Got around to loading Seti@home app back on to this PC after it's format last week.
8 years now and counting in this project.

Mr. Brightside
December 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Got around to loading Seti@home app back on to this PC after it's format last week.

It does seem like an interesting project, Are there thousands of people linked up to this?

God's Toy
December 20th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Hi,

Right now we have 915,967 members, using 2,166,423 (http://www.allprojectstats.com/top.php?projekt=15&type=0) Computers, across 233 Countries submitting data to the SETI project.

As long as I have a PC in this lifetime I will devote it's unused CPU clock cycles to hopefully finding ET or maybe something even better one day.

My account (over the last 8 years) has processed 78,084 workload units.

The cool thing is the program that SETI@home uses 'Boink' can be used for so many other worth while projects too, have a look here for more on that:
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/wiki/Project_list

Genesis
December 20th, 2008, 12:29 AM
>>>What Peter Said<<<<

:D

Creating. Cranky. Loner.
All these things and more today.

SoulChild
December 20th, 2008, 12:40 AM

Wow, thats nice fact to learn about you Peter! Good luck, and be sure to let me be among the first to learn if their is life out there....:signsHF:

God's Toy
December 20th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Hey hon YOU will be the first person I tell ok?

Hell MW will get the news before the rest of the world!

:Hbounce

Just think, the world finds out about ET from MW! lol!

Mr. Brightside
December 20th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Hey hon YOU will be the first person I tell ok?

Hell MW will get the news before the rest of the world!

:Hbounce

Just think, the world finds out about ET from MW! lol!

hey thats cool, let me know when you find the Ferengi. Quark owes me money :D

seriously its a cool project, I think I will join the search for ET

God's Toy
December 20th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Cool if your joining up, let me know if you have any questions ok? :)

Just a tip for you:
Some people have it set to use 100% CPU all the time but then complain it's slowing down the PC when they want to use it. My suggestion is If you dont want it running while your using your PC You can have it set to only run as your screen saver. Or you can do what I do and set the amount of processing power (or number of Cores, if you have more than one, CPU or PC) it can use at one time so not slowing down your Computer. You can also right click on the BOINK icon and put it to sleep at any time if you need to.

patrik.
December 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
Interesting project Peter! :)

I've just finished wrapping all the Christmas gifts, love doing that since I find the package as important as the gift itself. This year paper and shred went in white colour, I'm so happy with the result. :D Time for bed, ta-taaa!

mary
December 21st, 2008, 11:13 PM
I've been shopping all day long my nephews and nieces X-Mass gifts... so I'm very tired and every muscle on my body aches, but I feel sure I did a good job, because I chose carefully every toy so they can enjoy themselves with things they like, I avoided to buy toys that promote violence, that was the harsh part of the journey, how many gun toy related stuff are on the market today... anyway I can't wait to see those little faces happy and to know that all the sacrifice worth all this aching body...Something funny happend on the mall though I'm pretty sure that the man wearing Santa's costume was hitting on me...

Mr. Brightside
December 21st, 2008, 11:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that the man wearing Santa's costume was hitting on me...

Never trust a man with a big white beard and a full sack :D

Tzvika
December 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Never trust a man with a big white beard and a full sack :D
But he promises gifts. He could be her sugar-daddy :D

Mr. Brightside
December 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
But he promises gifts. He could be her sugar-daddy :D

Found him, be careful of this man :D

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/isaakybd/1522.jpg

Tzvika
December 23rd, 2008, 07:35 PM
found him, be careful of this man :d

ipitythefool who aint gonna be good this year!!! :D

SoulChild
December 23rd, 2008, 10:38 PM
I am glad I came by to say Hello! That is so funny :laugh:

Happy Holidays everyone :Hbounce

I've been so busy...been up to work, work, work...and it's all good :)

Narnia
December 23rd, 2008, 11:34 PM
Oh My God, that is wicked hilarious.....:laugh:

Oh, my dear Sean, you are just too much sometimes! :girl_yes3 (1):

Found him, be careful of this man :D

God's Toy
January 2nd, 2009, 09:35 AM
Well after a nice rest over the last month, l return to work to a ghost town.
man i think l will not be doing much today!

happy days

Narnia
January 2nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
Today, I will begin my journey of detangling my mind which has become wrapped up in a cob web full of thoughts seeping with despair and destitute.

I will free my mind and let my spirit fly once again, where it likes to be!

*as she whips out her invisible sword, which holds magicial powers of positive thinking and progressive productivity!* with maximium damage!

Un guard! Take that and that! You nasty thoughts, how dare you come into my presence! I will not be poisoned by negativity and bitterness! No, no says she, I rule my mind! :)

Mr B
January 2nd, 2009, 04:16 PM
For the coming days i'll be busy with recovering, not feeling too well. After that when i am feeling better i'm about to make plans for the future.

I want to give up my current job, after 17 years working in two different zinc factories with chemicals, metal and stuff i just had enough of it all. The job has become too heavy for me and it doesn't pay that well. The money doesn't compensate with the work i have to do, my life and health are more important to me.

It's time for a change.

messickc
January 2nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Getting ready for the Sugar Bowl. Oh Yessss!

ROLL TIDE!!!

Mr. Brightside
January 2nd, 2009, 04:58 PM
as little as possible, fixing computers :)

God's Toy
January 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Well I come home to find Mysterious Wisdom member Lotus Flower (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/member.php?u=21) in my house!!!

Well OK she is a friend of Kiera's and she is always welcome back anytime :)

We had a nice chat indeed! :gathering: :thanks: for stopping by.

Narnia
January 2nd, 2009, 06:26 PM
Well I come home to find Mysterious Wisdom member Lotus Flower (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/member.php?u=21) in my house!!!

Hey that is so awesome!!

I would love to find any and all Mysterious Wisdom members hanging out at my home! Our home/yard has plenty of room for a great big fabulous cook out of some kind! he-he, that would be just too cool!

Stargazer
January 2nd, 2009, 06:39 PM

wow that's sooo cool indeed......i would be breathless if i happened to see any of our members at my house .....damn we are sooo far away.

Genesis
January 2nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
Been working like a mad woman all this week.....

So just checking in.

Today is the last day before 2 days off and that makes me happy.

Stargazer
January 4th, 2009, 03:23 PM
I had been more like a vagabond all this week :pilot:.....hope to be back to civilization from tomorrow :D

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Back to work today after two weeks off and having had the flu over the New Year celebrations. Poor Martin has it now and has been in bed for the past three days!!
Nice to get back to the routine now though :)

A-one
January 5th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Have my first day at work after almost two weeks of holidays (including two working days it was, however..)...
But.... next to shaking hands and the usual new years greetings, I just heard I passed an exam I need for my work...!!
It was a very difficult one, it contained lots and lots of pages and I succeeded...Yay!!:girl_yes3 (1):

Feels so good to spam this message to the MW board..!! :Hbounce

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 12:10 PM
Congratulations on passing your exam :)

God's Toy
January 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM
spam the boards? naa members dont spam, they let us in on the good news !
congratulations hon, good for you!

Mr. Brightside
January 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Back to work today after two weeks off and having had the flu over the New Year celebrations. Poor Martin has it now and has been in bed for the past three days!!

Poor Martin, I know how he feels :( Im sure you will look after him Lorri with your magic potions ;)

Have my first day at work after almost two weeks of holidays (including two working days it was, however..)...
But.... next to shaking hands and the usual new years greetings, I just heard I passed an exam I need for my work...!!
It was a very difficult one, it contained lots and lots of pages and I succeeded...Yay!!:girl_yes3 (1):

Well Done A-One, :good

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Poor Martin, I know how he feels :( Im sure you will look after him Lorri with your magic potions ;)

You think!!! He wouldn't let me go near him with anything he has to taste or smell!!! lol But I do my magic/reiki on him when he's asleep!!! Thanks Sean...I do feel sorry for him as he is really sick when he actually stays in bed!!! He's one of these that has to get up and feel he's doing something.
Hope you're on the mend now honey?

Mr. Brightside
January 6th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Well I thought I was on the mend Lorri, didn't feel too bad yesterday and thought I had beat the little virus into surrender, unfortunately last night whilst I was asleep the little bleeders launched a counter strike and now I am back in snot city without a lem-sip..

I need some fresh air and a hot bath, that should make me feel human again :)

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Aah poor you!! Put some essential oils in the bath...ideally a bit of tea tree, sandalwood and lavender...couple of drops of each...tea tree will help clear the bug and the others will soothe you :)

SoulChild
January 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Last night was my first day of school, it was a class for Tech writing...and tonight I will go to my math class. The teacher for the tech writing class will include a grade for class participation...and I am great at that! Actually, last night was probably overkill!...LOL I went to class, and my hand was up the whole time...I just love participating in class! and I love writing! we will see how math goes this evening? hmmm, well, anyway, I also have an online class, and my cd drive is not working....(I should post this in the computer thread) but, I have to download this software onto my computer...so, today, I guess I will be pricing some cd drives?

Narnia
January 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Nice to get back to the routine now though :)

WOOF! That's a drag for both of you! I hope you both are feeling better now!

CONGRATULATIONS and that's EXCELLENT! I am so happy fo you! :) And, it's great to see you again! he-he!

Well I thought I was on the mend Lorri, didn't feel too bad yesterday and thought I had beat the little virus into surrender, unfortunately last night whilst I was asleep the little bleeders launched a counter strike and now I am back in snot city without a lem-sip..

I need some fresh air and a hot bath, that should make me feel human again :)

Ah, you too!? Geez, I hope you are feeling better very, very soon!

Last night was my first day of school, it was a class for Tech writing...and tonight I will go to my math class. The teacher for the tech writing class will include a grade for class participation...and I am great at that! Actually, last night was probably overkill!...LOL I went to class, and my hand was up the whole time...I just love participating in class! and I love writing! we will see how math goes this evening? hmmm, well, anyway, I also have an online class, and my cd drive is not working....(I should post this in the computer thread) but, I have to download this software onto my computer...so, today, I guess I will be pricing some cd drives?

I can only imagine how ardent and exuberant you are in class! :)

Well, it's back in the studio again for me, after my nice visual break! Even tough my future schedule seems overwhelming at times I do have more of a peace of mind these days. And, boy, do I have a lot and I mean A lOTof work to do! And to think, I was fretting over doing for the work for the X-Mas show, well that was nothing compared to what I am facing now!

FREAK OUT, FREAK OUT!!

No, I am just joking, I've been working on a practical plan and my mind has calmed down now...he-he!

Anyway, the reason for this silly fuss is, my sister (who is a fine art photographer) and I, are going to have a 'sister' show together in a gallery that represents both of our works, in May..........*my god, that's only 3 1/2 months away*...and I just started working on work for the show, this week! AH! Plus, I have to do separate work for the summer....well, I know I am capable and I am up for the challenge, (it'll certainly make the winter wizz by) and challenges are always good! So, I'll be in studio a lot once again, which is good! :)