PDA

View Full Version : What you're up to today?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Genesis
January 8th, 2009, 07:35 PM
At work, dont want to be. Cant wait to move.
Lots of irritating little factors I wish could change right now.

Excited about the new X-Men series coming out.

Thats about it.

Narnia
January 8th, 2009, 07:46 PM
...Cant wait to move...

So, when is the big move date!?

Genesis
January 8th, 2009, 11:27 PM
May 6th but the way things are going, maybe even sooner then that.

Narnia
January 8th, 2009, 11:47 PM
May 6th but the way things are going, maybe even sooner then that.

Oh, spring is such an inspiring time!! It's a great time to move and or take on a change! :)

Genesis
January 9th, 2009, 12:07 AM
And it will be 3 days after I turned 24. Its a good thing so I wont be depressed :D

Kiran
January 9th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Aah Gen you're only a baby yet!! Wait till 50 is looming!!!!! :laugh:

SoulChild
January 9th, 2009, 05:03 PM
And it will be 3 days after I turned 24. Its a good thing so I wont be depressed :D

And now I am depressed because this year I will be 34! At first I felt that getting older, ment that I get better...but, certain things have changed. For instance...when I was in high school...I was very good at math...then ten years went by, and I had to take pre-algebra...now, another five years has passed, and now I am taking Introduction to college math! What happens to your brain cells when you get older? So, what am I up to today? Well, I will be doing math it seems for the next few years untill I teach my brain cells again...and practice practice practice!!!:Hbounce

Genesis
January 9th, 2009, 07:34 PM
Aah Gen you're only a baby yet!! Wait till 50 is looming!!!!! :laugh:

Well i guess its not so much the physcial age, just the factor I've been dealing with alot of issues for so long... and if another year came and went without a change, it would just be depressing.

I can now look forward to time moving on because things are changing, finally.

A new start.

patrik.
January 9th, 2009, 07:55 PM
At work, dont want to be. Cant wait to move.
Lots of irritating little factors I wish could change right now.

Excited about the new X-Men series coming out.

Thats about it.

Hey handsome, where will you be moving?

SoulChild
January 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Good morning guys! I see a few of you here online this Saturday morning...and I hope this day will be a great one for all of you! Today, me, well, I have to work, but I also have sick children at home, so I can't go to work untill my husband gets home which will be about four. So, I'll be back and forth today posting, if I can think of something to talk about...hehehe, and also cleaning the house. Wow, times are hard right this second...but, hopefully it will get better. I know it will, but I can't do anything about it today, except to try to enjoy this day, and maybe hang out with a few friends after work, if it does not require me to spend money!...:pilot:

God's Toy
January 10th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Getting ready to add some updates to the board software...

God's Toy
January 12th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Not much going on today in work today. looks like its time for a sleep. lol if only.

Kiran
January 12th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Work, phones, meetings, work and oh...more phones etc!!! Hasn't stopped ringing this morning!!!:7hit (1)::round:

mary
January 12th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Well, today I'm working from 7 a.m to 1 p.m.. then I will travel one hour or so to my home and spend all my time taking care of my dog... she's been sick 3 days now... and all she wants is being pet and pamper... so that's all I will do today... :girl_yes3 (1):.

Enkde
January 12th, 2009, 03:11 PM
coming from work, preparing a dvd for one of my boss from work with movies... nothing special:signsHF:

Narnia
January 12th, 2009, 05:07 PM
.....Today, I am, all alone.....I really do enjoy my alone time very much.....:)

.....Working in the studio on some studio sketches for *perhaps, as she thinks* some larger paintings.....

.....Slipped on the earphones.....Seven Lives, Many Faces filled my ears like a choir in a cathedral.....an overwhelming sensation ebbed and flowed over my being.....the moment I have longed for.....finally.....I went.....I went there.....you know the place I mean.....to that ulimate place.....I hold so dear next to my heart.....I had an Encounter with ENIGMA.....

.....Let the rapturous courtship begin......

Mr. Brightside
January 12th, 2009, 05:38 PM
.....Slipped on the earphones.....Seven Lives, Many Faces filled my ears like a choir in a cathedral.....an overwhelming sensation ebbed and flowed over my being.....the moment I have longed for.....finally.....I went.....I went there.....you know the place I mean.....to that ulimate place.....I hold so dear next to my heart.....I had an Encounter with ENIGMA.....

.....Let the rapturous courtship begin......

You certainly have a way with words Polly, Yeah I know the place although its been a while since I visited it ;)

JACOB
January 12th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Meetings..and more meetings:gathering::sleep:

Jacob:D

Narnia
January 12th, 2009, 06:19 PM
You certainly have a way with words Polly, Yeah I know the place although its been a while since I visited it ;)

Why :thanks: Sean. Without a doubt, that must be one of the nicest compliments I have ever received in my life....Girl_blush...

Yes, it's a great pleasure when, ENIGMA and I make that connection with the Universe....and it all comes together....:good:

:thanks: again, for your kind words! And I must say, you certainly have a way with words too! :two hearts:

Narnia
January 13th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Well, New England is bracing for an anticipated 'Arctic Blast' for the next few days! Yeah!.....well, not really, yeah!

Temps for.....

Thr: High 21F, Low 5F.....or.....High -6C, Low -15C
Fri: High 18F, Low 11F.....or.....High -8C, Low -12C
Sat: High 20F, Low 20F.....or.....High -5C, Low -5C

Ba-UUURRRRR!

God's Toy
January 13th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Yep we had a cold few days last week, -7c was recorded on my way to work. Right now we are back up to +7 most days, hell fells like summer!

God's Toy
January 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
You put it off and put it off for so long, only then its come back to hit you,
Bam! 85 pages of paper work to catch up on!

SoulChild
January 14th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Well, I thought I just solved a problem......then I didn't....okay....now it's solved

SoulChild
January 14th, 2009, 09:09 PM
thinking....making decisions....

A-one
January 16th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Today I got this weird day, that everythig just seem to fit in as it should be.. (or not?) It was really awkward in a way, but it made me smile though...

I was to take some clothing back home from a small ironing and clothing repair services store. At the store there was a blind man sitting near the counter. He had long hair which was stuffed together in a tail with a lot of hairwax. His suit was a bit oldfashioned combined with a tie that was completely over the top and wrong. However he got my attention somehow.
So therefore I asked him in a common way if he was here for being there or waiting, just a common-nonsense question to start a polite conversation with.

However he responded in a nice way and said, he was here just for sitting here, he seemed to be familiar with the people who worked there.

Then he just asked, "Are you shy?" And surprised and a bit stunned as I was, I said to knock down that question in one answer: "Yes, -al-ways!" And I laughed. (Since, of course I can be shy -sometimes-, but of course not always..)

Then he said: "You're thinking too much, you shouldn't do so, since your head is so chaotic then..."

But the blind man was able to say this so out of the blue... And the strange part was, he was -absolutely- right.. :girl_yes3 (1):

Before I started talking to this man, I have been talking with people from the store first. Not only about the clothing to pick up, I was also advising another customer with some well-meant statements about some knotted-ties he was having made there.
(The ties were tied together with an elastic cord and some adhesive-detachable-strip. I was telling him that it could only be good, -since they were used at a party- because it was so easy to detach them from your neck after a few beers....)
Perhaps... I -could- have been talking a bit fast bfore, or was it the advise?... *makes me think* -again?!- :Eeksign:

"How old are you?" was the next question. Since I was convinced not to fall for his charmes -at all- I suggested him to guess.. Well.. he was only 3 years wrong then...

"What do you do for work?" At the moment I was completely smiling since this conversation in the store was so strange and so different from most others I ever had...

"Well I'm doing research-work with a technical aspect.." -Okay- I admit, I gave him this short answer, but it's correct though.. and after all, he still was the stranger...

Then he started murmling and what I could hear were exactly the things I'm thinking of my work right now... He just said what I thought and have been talking about for some time..

And what that is? Well, I'm thinking my work isn't the right choice at the moment.. a thing that could happen to anyone.. :)
Some terms about that:
- I'm too cosey (how on earth do you spell that) -or is it warm-hearted?- for my small team.. they are so -not me- They -do- actually like me a lot.. but I think I -just- don't suit them..
- There's too much to learn in a hectic environment, to me there's a limit of understanding.. :)

You know what the man said? "Drama...., drama..., it's no good.."
Nor did he just stated the kind of work I do very precisely and also my feelings about it...

So, there I was.. standing in this small shop, surrounded by hand-made tailor-suits.. being perplex...

"Well what can I do about it?" was my next best try to clear all the fuziness he created..

Unfortunately the blind man said, "Well, I don't know, it's too complicated..." I'm not sure anymore what he added after this, but it was in that same direction.. and perhaps they were things pointing towards me, to do something about it myself...

I did answer something I don't quite know anymore, but surprised I was..

------------

All right then, I know it's all about my interpretation, of "the moment"..
And how I react in a situation..... but, it was awkward indeed...!

But at the end though, I made up my mind about my work... And -that- made me smile...

Gr,
A-one

Narnia
January 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Hey A-one! That's a great story...it sounds like to me it has the potential of being the next best foreign indie film! :)

Plus, it is truly amazing how the blind can see and understand so much more than one that can actually see, also the blind are not afraid to speak their mind and they're not afraid of being themselves! :)

Well, what am I up to today, you ask,....well, I am sifting through Paul's marble collection, finding the most unique ones in the best top notch condition....it is a fun job, because all the marbles are just so pretty, but it is actually a tiring job....hopefully, *fingers crossed* it'll be worth it in the end!....and I promise, I'll try and not lose my marbles...he-he!

ps: A-one....I think it's chosey...the spelling...you're looking for, but I could be wrong.

Genesis
January 16th, 2009, 11:13 PM
At the hospital all day; called out of work. Grandad's in the hospital. A little tired.

A-one
January 16th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Hi Genesis, I hope all will be okay with your grandfather..!
And with you.. These things are taking a lot of time and effort from you, so all the best and good luck with all...

Gr,
A-one

Narnia
January 18th, 2009, 03:27 PM
At the hospital all day; called out of work. Grandad's in the hospital. A little tired.

I hope things are okay with your Grand-Father and you and yours too!

Well, can you guess what in the world I am getting ready to suit-up for *yet again*.........yep, you guessed it, I'm suiting-up for more......

SNOW SHOVELING!

Laters everyone and have great Sunday! :)

God's Toy
January 19th, 2009, 06:38 AM
Oh Snow you lucky thing!

Well we had snow too but it's short lived as the rain always follows now...

Today I'm starting the 'cherry Picker' training. No that does not mean I'll be learning to pick cherry's! It means over the next 4 days I'll be learning to do use self driven mobile platform, yep those things called 'cherry pickers'!

Kiran
January 19th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Doing a mass mail-out...meetings and phone calls...busy day again!!

Narnia
January 19th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Oh Snow you lucky thing!

Well we had snow too but it's short lived as the rain always follows now...

Yep, last night (Sunday night) we got a 'surprise' snow storm, it wasn't in the forecast at all and boy, did it dump on us!! We woke-up to another 7 inches of the white fluffy stuff!! and I just got done shoveling the walkways and the driveway,.........3 hours later!! (Mann, sometimes I wish we didn't have a gravel driveway....but oh well, it's so much prettier than a paved driveway.)

I actually worked up a great sweat (my clothes were soaked) and got a couple of blisters on my hands, that is how much shoveling I had to do!! WOOF!! But, I am glad it's done! YEAH!

...Today I'm starting the 'cherry Picker' training. No that does not mean I'll be learning to pick cherry's! It means over the next 4 days I'll be learning to do use self driven mobile platform, yep those things called 'cherry pickers'!

Yes, some of us actually know what a 'Cherry Picker' is....I almost learned how to use one, but I quit that job before I had a chance!

Anyway, that's great news for you....means less strain on your back! :)

Well, I am finally going to take a shower and have something to eat and do some other stuff today.....besides shoveling snow!

Narnia
March 4th, 2009, 03:08 PM
In the studio today (which 'technically' should be our living room, but isn't) .... :girl_yes3 (1):

I have no idea if you guys are even the slightest bit curious to know what my studio looks like but, I thought it might be kinda fun to show you where I 'work' anyway!

The easel (made of Italian Cedar) was one of the greatest finds in my entire life, I treasure it to bits, maybe because I got it for such a 'steal', it was one of those 'meant to be' moments! And then there is Paul's wicked fabulous drafting table which is like the 'central station' of the house (next to the kitchen, which is everybody's favourite place to hang out, of course) :)

ENJOY!

God's Toy
March 5th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Cool, I kinda wanted to know but never asked!

Thanks for the view.

:hi:

Narnia
March 6th, 2009, 07:17 PM
This .... a new painting (work-in-progress) .... it is part of my Bird's Nests in Signs series, 'BNS' for short .... just started it the other day, as a matter of fact you see the blank canvas in my above post! :)

ENJOY!

Kiran
March 8th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Just chillling...wrecked after going to the concert last night...then sat up til 2am reading a book!!

God's Toy
March 9th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Happy You enjoyed the show Lorri!

Once again you didn't tell us you were up our side! We would have made a trip to see ya.

Get ya next time.

Peace to you.

Kiran
March 9th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Yes well we didn't arrive till late and got the 12 noon train back as I have a busy day today - big funding meeting so it was a bit hurried which was why I was so tired!! But yes, if I had more time, I would have given you a shout for sure!! And unfortunately, my friend Caroline who was with me is not the speediest person to get ready for anything!!! lol

little bird
March 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Shame we didn't get to see you. Maybe next time...or we take the trip to Gallimhe!

I'm busy in work today but have a thumping headache (again). I'd much rather not be here right now but needs must.

Kiran
March 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM
You know what? Martin was only saying that the other day about visiting. Anytime you want to come to Co na Gaillimhe...you will be very welcome honey...you know that! I also remember what it was like having little people to bring around so we will organise something when the weather picks up a little.
Look forward to it very much!!

Narnia
March 26th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Well, I was busy drawing today, but got slightly derailed by an email I got today from the gallery owner asking for images of the new work for the 'Art Guide' booklet and postcard .... so, I took some photos today, here are a few paintings from the 'Bird's Nest in Signs' series of mine, for your enjoyment!

ENJOY! and I hope you guys like them!? :)

Any questions please feel free to ask!

Mr B
March 26th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Well, I'll be resting. Had to break a fall yesterday with my scooter, my left side and chest hurt a lot. Nothing too bad so don't worry. :)

Narnia
March 27th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Well, I'll be resting. Had to break a fall yesterday with my scooter, my left side and chest hurt a lot. Nothing too bad so don't worry. :)

Oh, sweets, I hope the discomfort doesn't last too long! Take a nice hot bath with some salts to help ease your body!!

Take Care dearheart! :two hearts:

Mr B
March 27th, 2009, 12:09 AM
Thanks Polly, you're too kind.:two hearts: I'll take your advice and will that tomorrow evening. :thanks:

Kiran
March 28th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hmm...cleaning and usual housework and then have to go to work for a couple of hours later this afternoon! One of the creches we helped get funding for is being officially opened today by the Government Minister who's Dept gave the funding.

God's Toy
March 28th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Watching Crocodile Dundee!

God it's been years :)

Genesis
March 29th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Busy..... was in the hospital the bulk of it.

Kiran
March 29th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Hope everything is ok Gen?? You said you were in the hospital??

Narnia
March 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Busy..... was in the hospital the bulk of it.

Hospital?? Everything okay dearheart?

God's Toy
March 29th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Well, I was busy drawing today, but got slightly derailed by an email I got today from the gallery owner asking for images of the new work for the 'Art Guide' booklet and postcard .... so, I took some photos today, here are a few paintings from the 'Bird's Nest in Signs' series of mine, for your enjoyment!

Any questions please feel free to ask!
Blown away by this work Polly,

Well done, have some rep!

:Boy_yes3:

Narnia
March 29th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Blown away by this work Polly,

Well done, have some rep!

:Boy_yes3:

:thanks: Peter, for your kind compliments and the rep too! :girl_yes3 (1):

I just saw my sister's work yesterday, it looks fabulous! We're both really excited about this show!

It should be a fun one!

Stargazer
March 30th, 2009, 08:03 AM

Nice work Polly :clap

Kiran
March 30th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Good pictures Polly well done!!

Trying to get my funding applications up to scratch and follow up on them :computer

Narnia
March 30th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Nice work Polly :clap

Good pictures Polly well done!!

:blush .... Awh, thank you guys .... that is so nice! :girl_yes3 (1): ....

There is still a lot more to do before the opening night!! :Eeksign:

God's Toy
March 30th, 2009, 03:50 PM
testing the Fring software on this pda with new Twitter 2.0 add on.

so far it looks like the development team have a lot of work ahead of them to get the many bugs worked out.

Narnia
July 14th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Busy photographing, photoshopping, labeling, documenting, pricing, printing out painting info lists, making a custom box and shipping out the below images (paintings) ...

ENJOY!! :)

Mr. Brightside
July 14th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Busy photographing, photoshopping, labeling, documenting, pricing, printing out painting info lists, making a custom box and shipping out the below images (paintings) ...

ENJOY!! :)

WOW they are amazing Polly, I love beach scenes, you are very talented, well done, :) :yourock:

BlueStar
July 14th, 2009, 05:50 PM
Wow, those paintings are beautiful, Polly. You are a truly gifted painter :yourock:

God's Toy
July 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Yep love this work Polly! Here, have some rep!

Narnia
July 14th, 2009, 06:54 PM
WOW they are amazing Polly, I love beach scenes, you are very talented, well done, :) :yourock:

Wow, those paintings are beautiful, Polly. You are a truly gifted painter :yourock:

Yep love this work Polly! Here, have some rep!

OH!! Thank you so much guys - that is so very kind!!

I feel I am a little rusty at the landscape, but I was having fun - we'll see how they do on at 'Pea in Your Pants Gallery' ... yep that is the actual name of the gallery! :)

:lovemw: :yourock: too!

patrik.
July 14th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Wow Polly, I just dropped my jaw! *picking it up* Well done!

Genesis
July 14th, 2009, 07:53 PM
I finally blogged after three months! Believe me, it took alot but i did it. I feel accomplished and majorly geeky right about now :D

:Hbounce

Narnia
July 14th, 2009, 08:15 PM
I finally blogged after three months! Believe me, it took alot but i did it. I feel accomplished and majorly geeky right about now :D

:Hbounce

You have a blog!?

Genesis
July 15th, 2009, 12:14 AM
LOL. For the past five years. LOL. Well if you count myspace. Overall, its been nearly 10.

Kiran
July 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I have one too...well when I remember to update it...but like that...have done for the past three or four years in various guises :)

Genesis
July 15th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Now a blog by Lorri sounds mad interesting.

For today, I served three jobs and came home and worked on some other stuff. No Blogs today. Ce la Vie! I want chocolate....

Narnia
July 16th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Today - I am working in the studio which is always fun and productive, but I have started a new Binocular painting that I am very excited about!

It's a high noon scene with bright light and a smokey atmosphere (my personal favourite). :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Well.... one of my ponderings today was to dust this thread off a bit after a month. We're too much chatting on Twitter about what we're doing so i thought it would be a great idea to use this thread and get more active here at MW.

I take this matter very serious because we are still trying to get up MW and out there to pull in new members. MW needs us more than Twitter does imho.

Put on your pretty boots and post your mindless waffles/ramblings/ponderings whatever here on MW.

So that's what i'm up to today, pondering to get MW rockin' sky high and i'm not planning to give that up... Never. I've also been busy creating a background for my Twitter homepage with an advert for MW. :lovemw:

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Busy in work with an audit going on but have been sneaking games on Facebook when the phones stop ringing!!! lol

I love the backgrounds you have been doing Maik!

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks Lorri, i'm glad you like them. I just love the colour blue but i have to come up with some more in a different style.... let's see....

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah the one Gen did was cool too! Be nice to see a selection of them - like the avatars we have here :) BTW Sean was saying he had done something with websites so maybe see what Sean can do about some of the other stuff? He maybe able to help?

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah, i so agree with you, Gen's background is awesome. I'll continue this in the "Got an idea?" thread. :yourock: Lorri :two hearts:

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM
At the moment i'm busy doing some more thinking.... one of my thoughts is creating a blog. Ah and i created myself a new avatar. :D

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Yeah I saw the avatar!! Cool!!

Mr B
August 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM
What i'm up to today? Well, i'm on a warriors path at the moment, got my face all painted up and stuff. :D

Narnia
August 14th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Planning on helping Paul today - we are going to finish scrapping and painting the remaining side of the garage - YAY!!

So, that means I must get my day started - go for the morning run and then kick it into gear! Have fun and laters!

Mr B
August 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM
That's cool, have fun sweets. :)

Well, i'm still thinking what i'm going to do today. First some little shopping i guess and have a further chat with someone to guide that person a bit. Mybe play around a bit with my laptop..... let's see. :D

BlueStar
August 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Finished a chapter i've been struggling with; the words haven't been flowing, it's been more like the drips from a tap that's only turned on the teeniest tiniest bit. Next one will be easier hopefully. Still feeling very low physically, tired all the time...but at least my mouth is better and no headache today. Whooop whoop whoop whoop!

Narnia
August 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM
And ... the garage is done! WHHEEE!

Okay, now it's time to set this painting in a frame .... *sh!* but don't tell anyone, but this painting is technically 6 years old ... I 'worked' it the other day and now the gallery owner wants it! :)

ENJOY!! ;)

Jordan
August 14th, 2009, 06:55 PM
I noticed.... it's FRIDAY... hooray ....weekend is in front of meeeeeeeeeeeeee

:Hbounce:Hbounce

Mr B
August 14th, 2009, 07:23 PM
:blink: Errrrr..... euhm.... Jordan.... you are soooo right!!! It IS Friday!!! Whoohooo!!! Gonna join in with you on the friday and weekend party.

:Hbounce:Hbounce

Mr. Brightside
August 14th, 2009, 08:02 PM
And ... the garage is done! WHHEEE!

Okay, now it's time to set this painting in a frame .... *sh!* but don't tell anyone, but this painting is technically 6 years old ... I 'worked' it the other day and now the gallery owner wants it! :)

ENJOY!! ;)

I really like that painting, somewhere down the crazy river ;)

After a hard day at work im just chillin in my crib, listening to some old classic ambient tunes :)

BlueStar
August 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Beautiful pic, Polly, so atmospheric and evocative. I love the feeling and atmosphere your paintings impart! You don't just 'look' at them, you really 'feel' them...:yourock:

BlueStar
August 21st, 2009, 02:12 PM
Getting myself into gear after being away in Glasgow. U2 was so cool though I loved it!

Here's a short video I took, which came out really well. Thought I'd share it here for those who didn't catch it on twitter.

hNAbnvDQUYc

Must get going! Enjoy the rest of your day all!

Jordan
August 21st, 2009, 06:59 PM
Nothing....even the known that it's Friday evening and tomorrow is weekend...

Kiran
August 22nd, 2009, 07:46 AM
Hmm...have been fighting a bug of some sort for the past day or two....so just going to relax and have a 'duvet' weekend!! lol

BlueStar
August 22nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
Hope you feel better soon Lorri and enjoy your duvet day. Sometimes that's just what you need when you're feeling under the weather. I'm sure you know all the stuff to do and take to fight of the little bug(gers!) lol

Kiran
August 22nd, 2009, 01:38 PM
Yep!! Taking the meds and also have a bar of cadbury chocolate and a couple of chick flick dvds!! lol

Think just everything has caught up from the past couple of busy months...:)

Narnia
August 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Yep!! Taking the meds and also have a bar of cadbury chocolate and a couple of chick flick dvds!! lol

Think just everything has caught up from the past couple of busy months...:)

Oh, I love those curl up moments!! :) Sometimes it really is the best thing! :)

Take care dearheart!! Sending you love!! :giveheart

Kiran
August 22nd, 2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks hon :) Just woke up after an hours snooze...still have the headache but not as bad. Need to eat now and just popped on to see whats happening here :)

Mr. Brightside
August 22nd, 2009, 09:56 PM
Thanks hon :) Just woke up after an hours snooze...still have the headache but not as bad. Need to eat now and just popped on to see whats happening here :)

Aw poor you, Put the world on pause and get some rest Lorri, Hope you feel better soon :)

Kiran
August 22nd, 2009, 11:02 PM
:thanks::arms: Much appreciated Sean :)

Genesis
August 24th, 2009, 01:52 PM
The hunt for new work continues.

Narnia
September 24th, 2009, 07:00 PM
CLEANING!! :Housework

Me Mum ... is comin' inta town fur tha weekend ... I'm hopin' she'll be inspired to keep a clean house too! :)

God's Toy
September 24th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Making a new forum for MW ;)

Genesis
October 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Running around Brooklyn like a chicken without a head. And repeat, in a few hours!

Narnia
October 5th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Going to a jobsite - it's been awhile!

God's Toy
October 5th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Jumping up and down over and over as this full moon takes hold for it's last time... till next month. :bounce:

SoulChild
October 6th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Don't know what to do with myself.......I will be doing the usuall...cook dinner, work out, then go to work later....:lovemw:

God's Toy
October 22nd, 2009, 04:39 PM
Went to a Greenday concert last night.
Despite being ill at the moment (and falling asleep 3 times at the gig) I loved it!

The new 02 arena is mind blowing and the sounded so well, cant wait to go back there someday.

SoulChild
October 22nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Went to a Greenday concert last night.
Despite being ill at the moment (and falling asleep 3 times at the gig) I loved it!

The new 02 arena is mind blowing and the sounded so well, cant wait to go back there someday.

This had me cracking up!:biglaugh.2: Did someone catch a photo of you sleeping?.....LOL

Rana
October 23rd, 2009, 04:53 AM
went out to buy a t shirt ..sounds simple .. uhh uhh .. everything has to be "trendy" or with the brand splattered right accross the middle ..or it isnt regular .. gone are the good old days of daggy tees .. had a good day doing it though came out with 3 that sort of meet the criteria ..:cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 23rd, 2009, 05:47 AM
It's good that you found something you liked.
;)

Narnia
October 23rd, 2009, 12:43 PM
went out to buy a t shirt ..sounds simple .. uhh uhh .. everything has to be "trendy" or with the brand splattered right accross the middle ..or it isnt regular .. gone are the good old days of daggy tees .. had a good day doing it though came out with 3 that sort of meet the criteria ..:cool.3:

You know - I feel the same way - especially with black jeans - all I want is a pair of Boot Cut Jeans in Black - one would think it would be simple - but NO, you have to pick through so much; 1. being price! (holy moly jeans have become expensive) 2. and then you have this low rise cut (ick!), 3. and labels on the back pocket to draw attention to your butt (my butt already draws attention on it's own!), 4. and jeans with no pockets (wt...) 5. oh yeah and this thinner stretchy material do not feel like the jeans that I know, 6. and you're lucky even if you do find a nice black in any cut and or style! ... it has become gawd damm complicated now and on top of all this - I am tall - good luck there! ............... oh well!

My quest for Boot Cut Jeans in Black is still continuing .... *hsigh*

Yep -I am happy you found something that you could work with! :)

Narnia
October 23rd, 2009, 02:24 PM
Working with Paul today - oh boy - it seems it is going to be one of those days ..... *hsigh* :7hit (1):

Kiran
October 23rd, 2009, 02:56 PM
work phone work phone work phone work phone.....aarrgghhhhh!!!:7hit (1):
:wacko1::wacko.2:

I could do with a beer.......:drink:

brother
October 23rd, 2009, 03:46 PM
LOL deep breaths people... deep breaths.

:bump-1:

Kiran
October 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM
Excellent advice and thanks for the bump!!! ;) I needed that reminder!!
HUGS

SoulChild
October 30th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Been browsing around in the Soul Reflections forum...I had lots of catching up to do! I have been very busy with work and training. So, I will not be going up for any more promotions...been turned down way to much..I give up with this particular company.....and I have the weekend off in preparation for my marathon Sunday. wish me luck, as I am just laying around off my feet for a few days, catching up with you all here, and chatting away...perhaps too much...but, this is the soulchild you have all gotten to know and like...so here I am chatting away...typing away....sitting in this chair...thinking...wondering....so, I am actually getting off the computer...got to share it with my kids...they need their you tube and facebook time as well...and their Nick Jr., and my daughter goes to this fashion site.....smile.....and I am going to pick up my running packet!....Have a great day all:bump-1:

God's Toy
November 4th, 2009, 09:16 PM
This had me cracking up!:biglaugh.2: Did someone catch a photo of you sleeping?.....LOL

You know something? I was really ill that night but yea I would love it if someone got a pic of me sleeping!:mask.1:

SoulChild
November 21st, 2009, 03:38 PM
I am celebrating my youngest daughters six year old birthday today! I had my first sons birthday Nov 2, my first daughters b-day Nov 5th and now I am topping off the month with my youngest daughter, and then I got my husbands b-day Dec. 2nd and i am good with the birthdays for the rest of the year....Oh, yeah, but then there is Christmas....Yeah, I'll get that covered and out the way real soon! Then theres Valentines day and after that, I am good with gifts untill my b-day in July! ;) Have a great day All :bolt:

brother
November 21st, 2009, 04:11 PM
Sounds like alot of fun Elizabeth :)

we are going to a community ThanksGiving event and then off to the library. Some where in there I am going to sneek in a nap! LOL

SoulChild
November 21st, 2009, 10:50 PM
We went to the Marbles Museum in Raleigh, NC....we touched a portion of the Berlin Wall, and we danced while we pretended to be in Rio De jenero...sorry about the spelling. we pretended to be on the bridge of a space ship, oh, and we also pretended to be in Morrocco. WE painted our faces and we played with large human sized chess pieces...oh, yeah, and the best part was building a fort with blocks, and using tools to cut and drill through wood! This museum is fun, and I danced and became a child...and people took pictures of us...heheheh, you got to love it!:biglaugh.2:

Mr B
December 7th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Today i started to rip my cd collection onto my iMac..... i guess i need a new external hardrive... very soon. Tomorrow that is. :biglaugh.2:

Logio
December 7th, 2009, 08:51 PM
...took a couple days off just to work on my math.

Nathan

seadragon
December 12th, 2009, 05:04 AM
Hi!
I'm all excited to be packing for my trip to Mystic Mountain in Bright, Victoria, Australia (True!) Where I will be learning to fly thermals. Scary but fun. Fear is in the mind but the heart is courageous. I wonder how some string and material can transport me through the sky? If Leonardo DaVinci could see me now!
My very kind friends Matt and Rana will feed my pets while I'm away. *Thanks*
I will catch up with my dad for christmas and drive about 1000k's. Fingers are crossed for good weather so I can complete 20 flights to get my novice pilots licence.
Happy landings everyone!
Bye.

God's Toy
December 12th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Hi!
I'm all excited to be packing for my trip to Mystic Mountain in Bright, Victoria, Australia (True!) Where I will be learning to fly thermals. Scary but fun. Fear is in the mind but the heart is courageous. I wonder how some string and material can transport me through the sky? If Leonardo DaVinci could see me now!
I will catch up with my dad for christmas and drive about 1000k's. Fingers are crossed for good weather so I can complete 20 flights to get my novice pilots licence.
Happy landings everyone!
Bye.

Hope you have a wonderful time!! I would so love to be able to do that too :)

Drive safe and have a loads of fun with your dad too :) :drink:

Tell us about it when you return! :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
December 12th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Hi!
Happy landings everyone!
Bye.

If you don't mind ... I'll be tagging along in spirit!! :)

Fly and drive safely, have a wonderful time, and as GT said ... telll us all about it when you get back!! :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
December 12th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Today I'm loading back on to my Windows 7 laptop as the hard drive died last night and I lost everything on it.

Took the time to upgrade to a tasty new 500GB hard drive and also upgraded the RAM to 4GB too while I was there. it's SOOO nippy now :)

All in all it's back to where it was last night and now that MW and twitter are working for me I'm happy.

:spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
December 12th, 2009, 11:58 PM
Today I am experiencing the wonders of Love Unconditional.
And it is truly amazing.

Narnia
January 29th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Hoping to continue with another fun and productive day in the studio ....

And really, really, reeaaallllyyyyy thinking about joining www.etsy.com (an online site for handmade items by various talented artistians) .... as a way to sell my art on my own .... so I'll be rumaging through my work, dusting off paintings and revamping some frames if needed! :)

Narnia
February 17th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Getting

http://www.hartfordfineart.com/data/uploads/1013510-30lg.jpg

Framed!!

ps: and still striving towards getting on etsy! :)

God's Toy
February 18th, 2010, 11:27 AM
working! yep sounds odd but the last few days have been easy going work wise and its back to the grind stone for me.

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 01:22 AM
For today, Tuesday that is, i'm off to do some shopping and fill the fridge with food. Big time....!

Jordan
March 9th, 2010, 06:55 AM
:laugh:Boys on "Women's thread"

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Plugging away in the Kitchen!!

little bird
March 9th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Not much today but got out for a great walk in the lovely sunshine. Still bitterly cold here though and doesn't look to improve temperature wise but if it means the sun is shining, then I'm in a good mood and I prefer that.

It puts me in a philosophical and reflective mood and I feel I've neglected my buddies here for too long. Will do my best to get back in touch with you guys. Even if I do have to scratch my head a bit on who's who with name changes but Peter can help me out there I'm sure.

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Not much today but got out for a great walk in the lovely sunshine. Still bitterly cold here though and doesn't look to improve temperature wise but if it means the sun is shining, then I'm in a good mood and I prefer that.

It puts me in a philosophical and reflective mood and I feel I've neglected my buddies here for too long. Will do my best to get back in touch with you guys. Even if I do have to scratch my head a bit on who's who with name changes but Peter can help me out there I'm sure.

For some clues....have a look in Soul Reflections Kiera....some of us posted there about the name changes ;)

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Right now??? Well.... it seems right now we're going to have our baby on the way. The "water" just broke!!!!

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Good GOD I'm back here at this thread every HR just in case Mr B has an Baby update for us!!! Come ON Mr and Mrs B give us the update!!!

Narnia
March 16th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Sanding plaster ... and I really hope I don't have to do much more of it .... because it's starting to get to me!!! AHHH!!!

God's Toy
March 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
logging in from my n900 every hour (while i should be working) to make sure the boards are still here and working! gota get it out of my head.

Genesis
May 2nd, 2010, 03:57 AM
Double shift. first - 2:45-10pm. Second? 11PM-7AM - Fun!

God's Toy
May 2nd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Wondering what to do about a leaked firmware update from Hong Kong for the N900 mobile Computer... Will I risk an update or wait to the Europe release?...

Narnia
May 26th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Hm ... let's see ... well, I am going away this weekend for a road/bike trip ... so, I've got a lot to do today and tomorrow .... like laundry being the major priority, make sure everything is in order and going over the check at least 2 times, and definitly do a once over on my bike ... but first it is the morning run time and hopefully later a decent bike ride ... you know gotta these legs and butt ready for all the miles we'll be biking this coming weekend! :)

God's Toy
May 26th, 2010, 02:59 PM
hmm nokia released firmware 1.2 for the n900 today. as always it brings more problems than it fixed.... but true geeks look forword to the hunt of finding the answers... so thats what i'm up to today.

Mr B
May 26th, 2010, 03:07 PM
lol... have fun with that Peter. :)

Testing Linux Mint 9 a bit, that's my thing for now.

Narnia
May 27th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Woo-Hoo!! Gallery run today!! :)

Mr B
May 28th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Installing Windows 7 on the normal laptop again and after that i'll download and give MeeGo a try on the netbook. MeeGo is the opensource Linux project of Intel and Nokia. I believe MeeGo is also available for N900. :)

Ah what the... Here's the link:

http://meego.com/

God's Toy
May 28th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Yep looks good but it's not looking like it's officially support on the N900 (Boo!!) as Nokia want us to be happy with Maemo (another Linux project) (More BOO!!) But N900 users 'should' be able to download and flash the device to it once it's ready. (yey!!)
Right now they only have the Core OS ready so it looks like crap and is slow as hell but its a long way off from being ready for mass market release.

Mr B
May 28th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Hmmm.... in that case i leave Linux Mint 9 on the netbook for now. Maybe i'm going to look for some info if i can run Windows 7 on the netbook, if so and it is possible i'm about to buy myself another copy.

Narnia
July 31st, 2010, 11:05 AM
... Another Biking Adventure ...

This time to Block Island!!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/FIPPOD/RI-00128.jpg

With my sister, is what I'm up to today!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2010, 10:44 PM
Very cool. Very cool indeed.
Rain Dancing is what I'm up to today. Hehehehe.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 3rd, 2010, 12:46 AM
It's raining. ;)

Narnia
August 3rd, 2010, 01:02 AM
It's raining. ;)

Hm? I guess we will get rain later tonight! :)

Narnia
August 5th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Um? .... honestly, well .... I don't know what I'm up to today ... but I hope it's not much ... feelin' kinda lazy!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 7th, 2010, 05:43 AM
Seeking answers to questions if the Universe...Lol... Well, maybe just one or two. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 9th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Trying not to over heat. Lol. Ready to return to a coastline.

Kiran
August 9th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Back to work today...seeing how the back will hold up!

Narnia
August 9th, 2010, 12:35 PM

How is your back feeling?

Just take it nice and easy .... best wishes, Love and Hugs!!

God's Toy
August 9th, 2010, 01:08 PM

You two eh? I've been in loads of pain the last few days too with my back... But thats what I get for over doing it I guess.

hope your feeling better soon.

Kiran
August 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Thank you honey....didn't do anything in particular...it just went on me ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Being alive and enjoying it. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 12th, 2010, 12:25 AM
Still enjoying Life. Hehehehe.

Kiran
August 12th, 2010, 08:25 AM
And I am right there with you Michael :D

Lion Spirit Walker
August 16th, 2010, 01:14 AM
...Life in Truth...
:)

Shalott
August 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM
It is Monday..... so laundry :) Need to wash my kitchen floor but that's a wait and see job right now.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 18th, 2010, 01:03 AM
Living in reality...

Narnia
August 21st, 2010, 07:07 PM
Treading lightly in uncharted waters of the studio .... a new painting series is being born ... :)

Shalott
August 23rd, 2010, 02:24 PM
Treading lightly in uncharted waters of the studio .... a new painting series is being born ... :)
w00t! :Hbounce

Shalott
August 23rd, 2010, 02:26 PM
getting ready to go with hubby for a 2 or 3 day business trip. He's starting a new job and is going down to his work headquarters of his old job to help make a seamless transition for when he's gone. I'll be back either Wednesday or Thursday but I'll be taking my laptop with me for the days I don't feel like leaving the hotel.

Narnia
August 23rd, 2010, 07:11 PM
Messing about in the studio ... getting images and drawings ready for a new set of Binocular paintings! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 24th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Do I dare ask what your subject is going to be????

Narnia
September 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM
Experimenting ....

Shalott
September 1st, 2010, 08:31 PM
Experimenting ....

how's the art going? Still awakening? :)

Narnia
September 1st, 2010, 08:51 PM
how's the art going? Still awakening? :)

It's going well and yes ... thanks!! :)

Currently in the studio ..... right now!!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 2nd, 2010, 04:35 AM
Very cool dear Narnia. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 4th, 2010, 03:28 AM
life... :)

Narnia
September 4th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Not sure exactly ... but I hope it involves a serious chunk of time in the studio .... been on a good roll and I wanna keep goin' baby!!! :D

Narnia
December 13th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Going for a run within the next 30 mins (it is so warm out there, I would be foolish to let it opportunity pass by) and I would love to go for a bike ride, but the roads are too wet, so a run it will be and then once I am all showered up .... I'll definitely be skipping into the studio to kick some arse today!! :D

Ideas, ideas, ideas .... let them come and brighten my day! :)

Whheeeeeee ......

inutero
December 13th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Chillaxin at home after a long day.

Kiran
December 14th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Trying to clear paperwork before I go on ten days leave!! Woohoo!! Can't wait!!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2010, 10:54 PM
... Being...

Samael
January 12th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Studying Theory of Gyroscopes :D Not hard at all, just boring.. And slow..

Narnia
January 12th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Shoveling - what seems like miles and miles of SNOW!!

Lion Spirit Walker
January 14th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Listening to Jazz with Psy, my companion cockatoo and feeling creative. ;)

Narnia
January 14th, 2011, 11:09 PM
A little painting and doing some laundry!

Anjou
January 15th, 2011, 03:58 PM
A little work (yes, on the weekend); some music-listening; some snow-shovelling; a little reading; some more music-listening; perhaps some movie-watching; perhaps some (American) football watching tonight. We shall see how the day---and my mood---evolve. Perhaps the unexpected will strike my fancy when I least expect it.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2011, 12:23 AM
The 'unexpected' is often a good thing. :)
Virtual hugs.

Mr B
January 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Help in the housekeeping stuff, play with my little angel, being online to browse, chat and tweet. Listen to music while thinking about some idea's. But now all i want is to get me a nice cup of dark roast, i'm off to the MW Streetcafé.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 17th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Waiting for the 'Frost Giants' to arrive. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM
They're coming... Hahaha.
Soon the glaciers will reform. Hehehe.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 12:12 AM
Spending my day/evening with Psy, as we wanted to spend it. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Wondering
Why
???

Narnia
January 19th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Working on a grant application ... and of course the coverletter is the hardest part of all, because this is where you either win over or lose all together the grant committee, they have to know and understand why you (an unknown artist) are worthy of x-amount funding ... needless to say, I'm asking for a lot because I need to get out of this ditch which is holding me back from moving forward!!

I think a mediation session or two or maybe more will be needed to help guide me in the right direction ...

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 10:39 PM
My energies are heading your way my dear friend. I truly wish you the very best.

Anjou
January 20th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Working on a grant application ... and of course the coverletter is the hardest part of all, because this is where you either win over or lose all together the grant committee, they have to know and understand why you (an unknown artist) are worthy of x-amount funding ...

Once you have a draft of your cover letter that covers all of the necessary bases and provides a neat summary of your sales pitch, reread it. Then tweak the language so that your artistic passion is evident (without going overboard). From what I have read at Mysterious Wisdom, I know that you are capable of telling your tale well and capturing attention. :wink.1:

Narnia
January 20th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Once you have a draft of your cover letter that covers all of the necessary bases and provides a neat summary of your sales pitch, reread it. Then tweak the language so that your artistic passion is evident (without going overboard). From what I have read at Mysterious Wisdom, I know that you are capable of telling your tale well and capturing attention. :wink.1:

Thanks sweets!! As a matter of fact I posted the very first draft in my thread (The Eastern shore of Narnia) of the Soul Reflections forum .... everyone here is welcome to read it and share their opinions and thoughts! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 20th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I am AMOOD.
Hahahaha.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 22nd, 2011, 08:46 PM
Being completely illogical. Hehehe. 'The Eyes of Truth are always watching you.'

:two hearts::wacko1::two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 24th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Feeling and expressing creativity while avoiding 'fly-bys' from my avian dino, Psy. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Communicating with my friends from outer space... HEHEHE. HAHAHA.
'Is anybody in there?'
LOL.
;)

Lion Spirit Walker
February 4th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Trying to shake the thickness from my brain. LOL. This tea may do the trick.
...Eyes Wide Open...

Lion Spirit Walker
February 9th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Walking dark roads to find the light that has always been here, within.

Narnia
March 7th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Actually 'working' today ... we're helping a friend get her basement in order so she can put her house on the market!

So, its work, work, work .... which is good for us! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Wishing your friend well with her sale dear Narnia.
What I'm up to... Dealing with influenza symptoms.

Narnia
March 7th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Wishing your friend well with her sale dear Narnia.

Awh ... thanks sweets (and me too), my friend Susan will need it ... she's going through a real rough patch in Life (she lost her son, Mikey, back in Nov 2010. Mikey took his own life) ... so, we're really happy to help her out and vice versa. Her place is such a mess ... its so saddening to see her living in such squalor .... its a good thing she has Paul and myself who love to attack such messes with ardent vigor and make things clean and easy to access! :D

What I'm up to... Dealing with influenza symptoms.

Awh, wishing you well, sending you Love and Healing dearheart! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
March 7th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Tyvm dearest Narnia. You are an angel my dear friend.

Narnia
March 8th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Tyvm dearest Narnia. You are an angel my dear friend.

So, are you my dear friend!! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
March 9th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Planning to carry out something I have wanted to do for approximately five years now. Hehehe......

wolfspirit
March 9th, 2011, 11:54 PM
ok... so does this trip have anything to do with your statement for today...

wolfspirit
March 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM
exicted to be here.. hoping i can make some more friends... hahahaha

Lion Spirit Walker
March 10th, 2011, 12:02 AM
It's wonderful to see you here.
And regarding the statement above.... Hmmm? LOL. I think we should wait until tomorrow. Hahahaha. Sorry. LOLLOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 10th, 2011, 12:04 AM
p.s., everyone here is terrific. All you need to do to make friends is post. ;)

Kiran
March 10th, 2011, 07:59 AM
exicted to be here.. hoping i can make some more friends... hahahaha

Well hello Wolfspirit...looking forward to getting to know you better :) And you are very welcome to MW :)
Sending hugs and much love

Anjou
March 10th, 2011, 12:21 PM
... everyone here is terrific. All you need to do to make friends is post. ;)

The lion speaks the truth.

Narnia
March 10th, 2011, 12:46 PM
The lion speaks the truth.

I completely agree!

Hello and welcome wolfspirit ... you are amongst friends already my dear!:)

As for me .... trying! Trying to wake-up!!

Lion Spirit Walker
March 15th, 2011, 12:11 AM
After my visit with 'wolfspirit' [hehehe], I proceeded to do the good things for mind, body, and soul. I did step aerobics as well as back and abd work. It made the world of difference.
There will be times in Life when we feel helpless or the need to release tears. Allow the experience to be, without becoming the experience.
Be good to yourself. If your not, your certainly no good to anyone else.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Trying to become a bit more coherent... So I'm carrying on as if I were crazy.... LOL.. I honestly think I can drop the 'as if' part. LOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Okay, in all seriousness [lol. as if that were true.], I feel the need to be a bit creative.

Narnia
June 22nd, 2011, 02:14 AM
This ---> :Art ... has been me for the past couple of weeks ... it's been non-stop and I love it!! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 22nd, 2011, 04:02 AM
This ---> :Art ... has been me for the past couple of weeks ... it's been non-stop and I love it!! :two hearts:
Right On Narnia. :) Great to see.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 6th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Following an odd weekend of extreme fatigue, I bounced back with energy to spare today. Had a medical appointment, which went well. Went shopping. And have been playing and dancing with Psy since. :) A very good day. Hoping to share some of the positive vibes here at my virtual second home. :)

wolfspirit
July 6th, 2011, 04:46 AM
Wanted to let everyone know how things are going since surgery. Saw ortho doc today and things look well. Start physical therapy on Thursday.... if goes well I might be able to go back to work a little early (poss less hours then building up to full time). I am very happy about it... so please keep me in your thoughts... I CAN TYPE WITH BOTH HANDS TONIGHT. Thanks

Kiran
July 6th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Wanted to let everyone know how things are going since surgery. Saw ortho doc today and things look well. Start physical therapy on Thursday.... if goes well I might be able to go back to work a little early (poss less hours then building up to full time). I am very happy about it... so please keep me in your thoughts... I CAN TYPE WITH BOTH HANDS TONIGHT. Thanks

Great news Denise...delighted to hear things are progressing well honey.

Kiran
July 6th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Following an odd weekend of extreme fatigue, I bounced back with energy to spare today. Had a medical appointment, which went well. Went shopping. And have been playing and dancing with Psy since. :) A very good day. Hoping to share some of the positive vibes here at my virtual second home. :)

Delighted to hear it dearest :)

Narnia
July 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM

Feelin' your good positive vibes sweets .... :D

Excellent news indeed!! And may you have a speedy recovery!! Sending you some love and healing to amplify the process! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 7th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Following my doctor's appointment today, I felt a longing to be with dear friends, family, and a comfortable hug. And of course, I found it all here at Mysterious Wisdom.
Ty GT. Ty All.

Kiran
July 7th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Following my doctor's appointment today, I felt a longing to be with dear friends, family, and a comfortable hug. And of course, I found it all here at Mysterious Wisdom.
Ty GT. Ty All.

You can have all the hugs you want my love...you only have to say :wink.1:
:two hearts::two hearts::arms::arms::arms::two hearts::two hearts:

Jordan
July 7th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Ty GT. Ty All.

Big bear hug dear Michael and sending love to you

Lion Spirit Walker
July 7th, 2011, 10:17 PM
From my heart I thank you both very much.
Today my focus has been on maintaining a balance between my 'personal' reality and Reality.

inutero
July 8th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Vacationing in South Padre Island, TX...Back to work Monday morning :no.1:

Jordan
July 8th, 2011, 10:17 AM
hooray it's Friday :)

Anjou
July 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Vacationing in South Padre Island, TX...Back to work Monday morning :no.1:

Relish every minute of your island adventures. (Work can wait.) :spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 9th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Enjoying all that is Life.

Narnia
July 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I'll be hitting up the woodshop (again) in about an hour or so .... today it's going to be a repetitive one; filling, sanding and waxing all 10 'Floating' frames I made (well, more like essembled) yesterday. I was so pleased that yesterday's framing session didn't have any major hold-ups.

Let me tell you, sometimes making frames can be a real drag ... but this time around I chose to have a different attitude about it, even if something went wrong along the way, I would handle it differently. I think one thing that has set the course of flow, is being pleased with the work I'm framing. The past few days of making the framestock, painting it and putting it together has been done more-or-less with ease ... though with the anitquated electrical system the house has, the power did go out a couple of times when making the stock itself, but I didn't let that bother me. Also, taking the extra time to prep and organize eveything before hand, making lists of everything, counting up everything, getting the needed supplies before (instead of during) and cleaning up between stages has helped make this process much easier.

Basically I'm working on having a Zen approach to when it comes time to make frames .... where everything flows naturally ... :D

ps: yes, I use tablesaws, chopsaws, compressors and air-guns ... oh it's so much fun!!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
July 14th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Being aware and full of joy. :)

Kiran
July 14th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Being aware and full of joy. :)

Remembering who and what is truly important in Life.

Anjou
July 14th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I am "patiently" awaiting release from an interior office environment into the pleasant, energy-boosting sunshine outdoors. :Boy_yes3:

Kiran
July 14th, 2011, 12:26 PM
I am "patiently" awaiting release from an interior office environment into the pleasant, energy-boosting sunshine outdoors. :Boy_yes3:

Well I hope you are released very soon dearest :)

Jordan
July 14th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Remember, nurturing begins with taking care yourself.

Rana
July 18th, 2011, 05:33 AM
hello sweet lady ..just wanted to bathe in this space a while xxxx

Jordan
July 18th, 2011, 06:39 AM
holiday:Teambouncing:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 28th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Appreciating Life. The cicadas, the dragonflies, the hornets, the birds... Even the heat and humidity. It's all Life and all with real purpose.
It's All Good.

:cool.3:

wolfspirit
July 30th, 2011, 01:16 AM
I am very HAPPY today. Got to spend time with a very dear friend. Thank you for a very much for an enjoyable afternoon.

wolfspirit
July 31st, 2011, 05:39 AM
Babysitting for my sister. She has a wrinkle dog. I will prob misspell it... if i try to... She loves her Aunt Denise... She dances around and jumps up and down when i come to see her... it is so funny...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2011, 02:15 AM
Attempting to shake off a bit of 'yuck' from the weekend.
[Be silly Michael. LOL. It works every time. :) ]

Lion Spirit Walker
August 5th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Without shoes, 5 feet 8 inches.
[Hehehehe]

Jordan
August 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM
it's Friday hooray ... im such happy it's FINALLY FRIDAY... i love it ...lalalalala trala laalaaaa... "dance" :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Enjoying the changing weather. Fresh air... Yes.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Realization of Self Truth...

Narnia
August 15th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Staying nice and dry in the warm studio during this 'gully-washer' swishy kinda day ... :singingintherain:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 18th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Wondering where the past week went.?.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 20th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Being...

wolfspirit
August 20th, 2011, 03:14 AM
]Putting things into car getting ready to move... just taking clothing.. son is gonna take care of rest of our stuff... he is moving in with a friend... i am very happy for this person that has come into his life... VERY HAPPY... he even acts differently .... i can't explain it...

Narnia
August 20th, 2011, 12:34 PM
]Putting things into car getting ready to move... just taking clothing.. son is gonna take care of rest of our stuff... he is moving in with a friend... i am very happy for this person that has come into his life... VERY HAPPY... he even acts differently .... i can't explain it...

Loved reading this good and exciting news!! Remember to take plenty of rests if you need them when your moving your things and drink plenty of water as well ... cause moving can be a wee bit tiring ... best wishes with everything wolfspirit!! :girl_yes3 (1):

inutero
August 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Gonna clean house and get ready for visitors. Love having company over. You guys are invited anytime....

Narnia
August 20th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Gonna clean house and get ready for visitors. Love having company over. You guys are invited anytime....

Awh ... thanks sweets ... I would love to visit you and check out your home!!

Have fun cleaning and enjoy yourself today!! :)

Anjou
August 22nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Dentist..... :spinny:

Narnia
August 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM
Dentist..... :spinny:

Hope it's just for a cleaning visit and nothing else!