PDA

View Full Version : What Would It Look Like

Enkde
April 27th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I bring you a movie from global oneness about our earth, mother nature and how peoples - us, living in the same world home, we understood to respect and care about our planet... this movie is one of a series of movies like Zeitgeist, Water, and so on, brought to you by http://www.lukasig.com

*All movies that i post here are researched and they are true, since peoples behind those movies are against of any political system and against of any malefic systems wich are on our earth today causing so much pain on our world.

Enjoy the movie ... any comments are appreciated...
*For your convenience i've uploaded the movie directly to my YT channel and you have direct links down!

"What if the world would embody our highest potential? What would it look like? As the structures of modern society crumble, is it enough to respond with the same tired solutions? Or are we being called to question a set of unexamined assumptions that form the very basis of our civilization? This 25-minute retrospective asks us to reflect on the state of the world and ourselves, and to listen more closely to what is being asked of us at this time of unprecedented global transformation."

"]mP7bm-nPGpg

"]yrldc8qQZec

"]J9hi6lE6nIo

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 01:15 AM
I haven't yet watched the movie clips. But you ask 'what would it look like?'
In my responce I quote Tracy Chapman "Heaven's here on Earth."